Mixed race children are ugl-

Y

they look like tanned honey boo boos

beautiful by whose standards? blacks? Anything with light eyes and lighter skin than those mudbloods is beautiful to them, that's why they have an inferiority complex

are those her pet monkeys?

Would look better without the nigger noses.

(((they))) are not even being subtle anymore

They're still no where near as beautiful as white children.
And what it represents is disgusting.

it's a fucking tumblr post by some instagram ho you retard, not everything is a reptilian conspiracy

You do understand that it's white features that make them beautiful?

the noses

Those kids are beautiful, OP.

>only thing that makes them good looking are white features

>tfw mixed race
>tfw super autistic
Fucking jews

But they were influenced by (((them))

He only reason those niglet shit spawns are even slightly attractive is because they have white traits from their mom

It is useless to resist... give yourself to the dark side...

Wow, don't get who cut you off mid-sentence, but I agree. Mixing races only breeds degenerate scum.

AYYY LMAO

now imagine if they weren't mixed then that beautiful genepool wouldn't be ruined

DYSGENIC
LITTLE
BRATS

>Mix shit with something that isn't complete shit
>SEE, ITS LESS SHITTY THAN 100% SHIT!!!

Drumpflestiltskin btfo, only rural retards voted for him, but seriously we cant let him get the nuclear codes. wtf i love racemixing now, its her turn

> Implying you're post isn't a reptilian conspiracy.

yum yum yum. i want a piece of that dark chocolate. yummy

>spot the wasted egg.

Who is this weiner cleaner

Yes those children are infinitely more hideous than white children, fucking porch monkeys

You spelled "Genetically Predisposed to more diseases and lack of adequate treatment" incorrectly.

Fucking gross

Holly earl

>created two new food stamp recipients

that kind of sarcasm is cyber bullying. Everyone can see those babies are ugly as sin.

this picture again

But those are white americans

Bogdanoff bird!

lol they wold be much more beautiful if they were white

>octoroons can look decent
whew

>10/10 mom
>makes less attractive kids by comparison due to race mixing

I don't see their argument.

MAINSTEIN MEDIA

Well first of all its clear she didn't breed with a full nigger, probably a mulatto so her kids are like 3/4 white.

Secondly, she got really lucky by getting the blue eyes for both her girls when the shitskin eye usually is super dominant. Also its not unheard of for features to darken as you age, their eyes may...

Thirdly the hair doesn't look niggerish, lucky again, but who knows maybe they are hiding it with the tight hairstyle. It may dark as above.

Fourthly she turned up the brightness filter to max to make them seem whiter than they probably are.

And fianlly they will always NEVER be white. Whatever unlucky guy they marry the baby could turn out pretty dark with niggerish features, since those monkey genes are bouncing around inside.

Look at their noses. As they mature they will be ugly, and the effects of the inteogression of DNA from a previous type of human will be apparent.

>mongrels
>good looking

those women will be bald at 30 if they don't take their hair out of those stupid buns

This. On the money.

-ier than the white parent.

Oh and lastly young kids almost always look cute,. Heck, look at young chris chan for example

>most beautiful
>disgusting flat nose
>chimpy facial structure
>disgusting brown skin

Nice cherrypick but her dad was mixed as well.

im guessing dad was half-black?

They are beautiful because they are like 7/8th white.

"Anti-racists" are so stupid they accidentally made our point fot us

All of them look hot.

>sister is single mother with half black kid
>guy occasionally shoots her a hundred so he can get away with not paying child support since he has children with 4 or 5 other women who my sister is on friendly terms with
>nephew has been expelled from preschools 3 times now for poor behavior

He looks alright, and it's not his fault I guess. My parents try to raise him well when they have him on weekends.

They look like the cast of Jersey Shore. The only thing they got going are the blue eyes.

>baby
>beautiful
Pick one.

Fucking hell those noses, look at the difference between the mothers nose and the niggerkids noses.

That's how you throw your genes down the drain.

>((((((((((not everything is a reptilian conspiracy))))))))))

>a 75%> white dad gives a mom uglier children than herself

ok

So they have blue eyes, which is a european feature, and suddenly they're beautiful?

My condolences

For a pic celebrating mixed race babies its praise is sure centered on the white woman.

fpbp. Wide noses are shit

Let's be real. All babies are cute. Babies are cute because they're innocent. But mixed race babies, while mostly still cute, are a constant reminder of betrayal and degeneracy.

Are those kids wearing fucking makeup?

How the fuck do you get expelled from Preschool?

This is what average americans will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

>Also its not unheard of for features to darken as you age

People get lighter with age.

Some inbred English woman, Holly Earl, she was in Doctor Who for a bit

Beauty is pretty subjective, user. I think those children's noses are weird, but perhaps you think otherwise.

>1 post by this ID
>promoting racemixing via cherrypicked examples that don't look like abominations

Nice thread, Rabbi
remember to sage bait like this.

>that guy has spread his genes to 5 other women
Holy fuck society is doomed when these lowlifes are the ones who have the most children.

She herself is much more beautiful than her half nog daughters. Sorry niggers, full white is more attractive than half white.

that camera loving bitch is a fucking six, lest she can shake ass and bring home cash, FUCK a trifling ass narcissistic cunt. you do not want children with these bitches. that camera love qipes off on the kids, there is no loyalty. fuck em

>no father
>kids don't even look like her and are obviously black
uh huh

This. an 11/10 mom just made 6.5/10 kids. Google what Andi McDowell's kids look like.

I bet Doctor Who was in her for a bit, also.

Horrible persuasion to have them side by side like that
Anyone can see the kids took a step down from the mother

I never understood why so many people just overlook a womans nose. Its right in the middle of her fucking face and if it looks like a gorilla mixed with a gook then the rest doesn't matter if they have beautiful eyes or a perfect body. those kids are ugly and it has nothing to do with their skin color but the fact that they inherited their fathers nigger nose.

>tfw exactly 100 years ago 1/2 Americans had blue eyes

the jews will pay for this

>tfw entirely of European decent
>tfw still super autistic
fucking newfies.

Culture > Race
Sure there are genetic differences between the races I'm not arguing that and soon people will realize that mixed children are not the most healthy as meme science suggests
Still though, in order to win hearts and minds we must identify that it is thug culture and redneck culture that is turning our youth into pleasure-seeking degenerates
Interracial works best when two closely related subspecies breed to create stallions rather than donkeys
Mixed race kids look ugly and tend to be mentally unbalanced (see elliot Rogers) and also have a hard time finding identity since blacks see them as white and whites see them as black, or Asian, etc. Whereas if a Norwegian breeds with an Italian or Sicilian (or even Iranian/true Syrian) they will be indistinguishable from other whites. I kind of lost my train of thought there but yeah.
The more realistic and unafraid people are of genetics and race the healthier our society will be - we can recognize that a black can be just as successful as a white if he has positive values and a good upbringing but the fact that other blacks want to drag them down to their level is what's keeping them from achieving, not whitey, who traditionally come from strong close knit families who make their children a priority.

they look good because they got her eyes. that would work with white children too

Elvis was mixed too.

They are indeed. A pretty smile is not better than pure white skin. Those kids are not particularly pretty, neither is the girl.

1. 'This woman created' ... so they have no father? Kek
2. The kids got lucky and retained their Euro facial features
3. They are still uglier than she is, race-mixing is only an improvement for the lesser races.

Yeah. Yeah...

I couldn't really believe it. He screams when he doesn't get his way. Despises authority and discipline. The educators might just be cucks, but no other kid I've known has been expelled from fucking preschool.

Looks like I've triggered the racist drumpflets here!

this picture is fucking trash m8 , quit post your ancestry on this site nigger

Who cares how attractive they are, they are still niggers.

>children are mixed-race between black and white

Why would you ever think there'd be a father?

Not with Sub-Saharan blood though.

Women literally do create children. Men submit half of the blueprints but women spend 9 months making the child inside them.

I'm puking irl

True.

White, with like 1/16 Cherokee.

Well they're indeed beautiful when compared to a full nogs kid but very ugly when compared to a white kid.

There's often a reason I hate the irrational hate directed at others , here's why

Notice you even begin off the fucking issue merely on the faulty merit of, never mind how arbitrary it is, of "good looks" - whatever that means TO YOU. To you and your little sad pathetic hang ups for whatever fucking reason.

Most of you will never care about the merit of that persons lives, if they're educated, what kind of father the guy is, their own morals that have been expressed through their actions, none of you often care about this -

No you just zoom into the superficiality of appearance and skin color because like most human beings you're all terribly easily manipulated individuals OVER superficial appearance such as skin color , or whatever you believe looks good, as you remain blind and resolute in your own personal opinions of these matters, ignorant of others

You're all just as bad as the most superficial, vain, privileged, useless, princess snowflake bitches for feeling as such - only caring about appearance and not anything more merit worthy that defines people.

Interesting how they all have white people eyes. White + black makes a turd colored skin and black eyes. Their children might have light eyes, but only 25 % chance for that.

I'm getting erect as we speak.

t. Sven

A putrid shade of puke and shit?

Why do libshits think this is attractive?