Why are americans so gun-oriented?

Why are americans so gun-oriented?

Someone post those screencaps from the red team guy

Taliban goatherds have been holding their own for 35 years against Russia and America

Hitler took the guns Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns, and I'm here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there in the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?

Because our politicians are so deserving of a bullet. [Disclaimer: Everything here is satire]

here you go mr serb

Yeah, just look at how easily the US military just dominated al-qaeda and ISIS! Right?

Fucking retard

Because one day, I may need to shoot one of you faggots for getting too close to me.

You antifa cunts need to be euthanized.

you fucking idiot
The population can easily overwhelm the US army
you think the military will stand against the people ?
the government was made for the people not against them
without armed civilians the us would turn into a dictatorship

The US military is regularly defeated by armed farmers though

/thread

Holy shit, anti-missile countermeasures! I'm so scared.

only because liberals hold them back

do you think they'll do the same for a conservative uprising? lol

Much obliged, kind sir. Post more if u have 'em

This one's pretty gud

Because they're fun as fuck, faggot.

Cause God, gold, and guns. Get bent.

We aren't. Apparently you are oriented to gun oriented people.

Because in case of civil war the army won't be all on one side, you reprobate catamite.
Also,If you're just the odd asshole protesting something with your commune friends in Waco TX, they won't mobilize the army for you.
Also If some asshole unleashes the army on his own civilians and freaking bombs them like they were vietcongs, other nations will TEND TO INTERVENE.
You litteraly wrote a fanfic on your head on how some things work and won't be dissuaded.

Do you think the military will fight conservatives?

Im feeling a mixture of hard-on and jealousy... Am i cucked by your pic?

That plane needs to be refueled, it needs a factory to make its missiles, it needs a crew to arm it when it lands. During a prolonged conflict when resources are scarce it would actually be a waste to use. That's why you see in lategame Syria right now Assad is dropping cheap barrel bombs out of multimillion dollar jets.

oh no a leftist fag somewhere hates guns

this

Actual lol. It's all good man. I'd take you shooting if I could. Love sharing the toys.
I'm building a 5.56 AR 7" pistol tonight. Good times

The person who made that image clearly does not understand the logistics of warfare and the difficulty of deploying an F-22 against an elusive guerrilla force, it just doesn't work that way.

>Because in case of civil war the army won't be all on one side
Well yah no shit but the fact is most of the military is right wing. It doesn't matter if 10% delects to the enemy

You know those are countermeasure flares, right?

Why is it delusional to think we could fight an army that has failed to defeat a gang of goat fuckers for 8 years when we know where their bases are?

The US military has US citizens in it. If we went all out civil war, we would without a doubt steal military equipment and bases. Also imagine all the juicy info we would be getting from rebels who are part of the NSA and CIA.

A modern civil war will be fucking crazy.

>It is what gave us our sovereignty. Thus, it is what everything American is built on.
>As a nation, we are very individualistic and do not like having the ability to defend ourselves taken away. We do not like depending on others.
They're cool as fuck

t. guy who just got back from the grocery store while concealed carrying and wearing a MAGA hat. AMA.

Good times! Its raining here so i think ill clean my bulgarian ak... and dream about killing my landlady.
>american dream

There is zero incentive to use this kind of weaponry on civilians considering collateral damage and reconstruction, not to mention civilians fund the government via taxes.

There is a difference between an army taking on another army or centralized government and trying to subjugate an entire population.

They're tired of liberal shit for that very reason. Just read some of the posts in this thread. The military would mutiny in the event of a co servative revolution and many would join said revolution.

Pic related

For example, you had the first widely televised coup attempt in 2016 on Turkey with civilians marching onto the streets and you think there is no chance to counter-attack a coup attemp?

Do you there's no chance that a civilian cannot participate on the defense of his nation?

>Implying the entire U.S Armed Forces would attack American citizens.

Plane has to land.

The military is white people you dumbfuck.

>Be you
>Be military
>Asked to kill your countrymen for no reason
>Rebel army uprising
>Who would you fight for?

"dies to removal" is not an argument.

>1 post by this ID

Sup Forums you are retarded.

sage

Hey Sup Forums

Why haven't any of you gun-toting burgers realized how fucking easy it would be to take your guns, dress like one of these commie shitheads, show up to a rally, scream "Bourgeosie!" a few times...

then slink behind and shoot ~10 of them in the back of their skulls?

They're pussies, so they're not gonna tackle you.

If you're concerned about being photographed just cover any exposed skin with black/brown shoe polish beforehand, boom, they're looking for a nignog and your snow white ass is free.

You do this once or twice successfully and they instantly lose all trust in anyone who shows up with a mask, but since they're too pussy to show their faces, they'll just stay in their basements.

Seriously, why the fuck hasn't this happened yet?

You'll be a hero (to us), and probably get away with it while destroying the Antifa movement forever.

Do it for liberty.

copy and share

>airstriking your own civilian infrastructure
>raughingchinks.jpg

SPOT THE NIGGER!

one of these pictures was taken by a nigger.
Can you recognize it?

The 90% military patriots, faggot

I want to pet the cat.

Dumb pic, those are countermeasures...not even missiles.

Fucker!
> intregally suppressed jealousy off the charts

suck a dick fag

I also have a truck with an automatic transmission

>live in California
>can't own 90% of this

THE GOVERNMENT ISN'T GOING TO SEND AN F-22 TO MY HOUSE THEY'LL SEND COPS

I think that one is actually just my wife's a sbr with an Omega. I have an integrated Leonidas.

You have no chance without an AR15 so lots of people having one or several have an infinity better chance.

This is the most beautiful thing a leaf has ever posted.

7" is going to give you an active range of like 50 feet.

11.5" is the sweet spot for .223 burn

>a hero
>a
an*
fag.

Yes, great idea Mr. FBI