Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you fucking kidding me?

no

YES

TRUMP EMPEROR

truly is the best timeline

MR. PRESIDENT PLEASE STOP

After seeing these pictures I started to regret not re-enlisting for like one nanosecond.

He is the President you dipshit.

Ofc, they'll hang his pic instead of obamas.

You're gonna get tired of winning, believe me.

LITERALLY SHAKING

Military loves Trump and Mattis.

>not using 40k ones

He may be right. I dunno how we are going to take this much in so short of time.

The Pence portraits are the best thing.

Biden was a barrel of laughs, but Pence has it going from the start.

PLEASE MR PRESIDENT I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS WINNING.

Military always has the presidents picture on the wall showing the chain of command. But they're using meme pictures until official ones are given lol

The memes though, THE MEMES

This is the greatest thing ever

Trump's presidency is already 10,000 times better than Obamas and it's barely been a few days

OMG

BEST TIME LINE EVER

>tfw by years end pictures of pepe will be hanging every where.

I'm calling a 60% chance that a few will keep the meme pictures up even after the official thing.

That's not Pence.

Thank you OP this is fucking funny.

Lol there was a thread on this earlier, some of them are hilarious. It's great that the military has a sense of humor.

It's Mattis
Pence isn't part of the Chain of Command

My unit did this too. Also one platoon went full power level and their mascot loco on their platoon office door is a Wehrmacht Heer Light Mortar crew loading rounds into the tube.

Where's general Pepe?

Logo*

Damn phoneposting.

in the trash where he belongs, just like you

Dont worry mate we knew what you meant.

I wonder what Mad Dog thinks about memes. I'm guessing he doesn't like them.

Somebody call antifa!!!

More like 100%. They might replace it with the official if they're expecting a visit.

>leaf
Day of the rake!

PRAISE KEK

Holy shit.

I wish the military was this cool when I was in.

YAAAASSSS KING SLAY

That's a court martial

A

fucking shit i forgot about the shitty ifunny watermark

Sweet, these guys know something about moral.

You're going to keep on winning.

All those pictures came from the same fucking thread. I was in it. Fuck that former HM.

>Spent 5 years in the Marines
>2007-2012
>Only saw Bush for a short time, the rest it was Obongo

I am truly jealous of those guys.

Anyone have Trump portraits? I've been thinking of putting one in my room.

>OMG
>pictures of pepe

Reddit please

FUCKING TORONTONIAN

Is the military trained to be a bunch of fascist bootlickers? I don't understand how they're supposed to protect freedom when they prove more than ready to suppress it

>1 post

>I don't understand
No, you dont.

>people are acknowledging the current president
I want off this ride

U mad?

BASED

Explain?

They protect your freedom by making sure others don't come and take it away from you, like those sand niggers.

>am i being detained?

Here's a good one.

Get fucked faggot
Maga!

please tell me this is real

2 post
The sand niggers definitely aren't coming over here.
Disturbing culture they have, honestly.

The Mad Dog is the tip of the spear, the power of the thrust and the accuracy of the eye...hail mad dog ...patron saint of chaos...blessed knight of the corps..humper of the grenade and holy bayonet

>using memes until the official ones arrive

lel

we live in the greatest timeline

Cram a tampon in it, sissy.

but im so tired

As a veteran of the US Army this disgusts me.

Sadly, incidents such as these are commonplace in the military. For instance, one time my company commander was replaced by a new guy, and within days our old commander's photograph was replaced by the new commander's photograph on our "chain of command board."

I was literally shaking for days.

Try harder antifa

???

They honestly should've questioned Mattis on these perceptions of him and why that is. They gave him a free ride to confirmation and I think that was a mistake.

>is the military trained to be a bunch of fascist bootlickers

it's the military's prime function, you enormous retard.

I wish the army here was so based

probably:
*amused snort*
"Now, back to business..."

He probably doesn't even know yet. He spent his first day as SECDEF launching 25 strikes on ISIS targets.

You guys all hear Gen Mattis destroyed over 30 different ISIS targets including a command center in his first day? wtf was obama doing this whole time? of course the military is gonna be with trump.

Memes always win.

>Is the military trained to be a bunch of fascist bootlickers?

They are indeed

That's the lost efficient way to make people do what you want

Progressives are just butthurt they will never have zesty memes because they don't allow themselves humour. Progressive memes are like Christian rock, they lack the defining element.

They are indeed

That's the most efficient way to make people do what you want

Here ya go

Already bored of WINNING?

I am going to be so fat on libtard tears after 8 years. It's going to be disgusting.

Trump campaigned heavily on VA benefits. It's only natural that the Armed Forces like him.

>Disturbing culture they have, honestly.
their job is to kill people, who are also trying to kill them back. what do you think their culture would be like?

This picture is great.

I am not too familiar with trumps new military modifications, who is mad dog and mattis, were they given command by trump or did they already have it and he let them loose

But they're YOUR fascists, user, they work hard and even give their lives to protect YOU.

ya dimwit

>wtf was obama doing this whole time?

Not even joking: he was funding the terrorists to overthrow Assad to put puppets in charge of Syria to ensure a pipeline from Qatar to Europe would go through a country not friendly to Iran or Russia.

He was absolutely not trying to stop ISIS or terrorism at all.

Mattis is the most well respected General in modern history who Trump made Secretary of Defense.

yes you tard

that's the whole fucking point of a military

Are you shaking there beta boy?

The police, the military, and now the intelligence services all fucking love Trump

he's going to usher in a new dictatorship of the boots, you faggots better keep in line

James "Mad Dog" Mattis is a retired United States Marine Corps General (four star) who is famous for his abilities as a leader and model warrior. He's devoted his life to the military, and never married. Trump appointed him to be Secretary of Defense, and he's probably the singularly most competent person there is for the job.

mattis is a revered marine general who was forced into early retirement by obama. he was already a huge meme source before trump named him secretary of defense. on his first day as secdef, he authorized 31 airstrikes on ISIS and killed dozens of hajis. milfags are very excited that he will massively improve the DoD (he will)

The sand niggers are already here, supposedly in every state.

Your argument is invalid.

I know, I've found a lot of them are kind of mucilaginous and sticky, yech. And they say "organic" and "GMO free" but I seriously doubt that, pretty sure they're full of MSG and high fructose corn syrup. I'm having to abstain, personally. They're just nasty.

Torontard*

yes. the marine corps' officers are (at least in the infantry) 6' plus white guys who study german tactics and nazi generals while laughing about killing subhumans

enlisted grunts post hoppean snake memes all day

Did he actually take out 30 targets in one day as said by If it's true i am fucking happy as hell, a military as powerful as Americas should be able to wipe Isis out in under a month but even with a coalition they have just been fucking around and poking them
A military going full force and eliminating the enemy is the military doing its job well, nice to seem them being put to use well finally

This guy gets it. Also checked

They are normal people just like you and me, they like memes too.