GOD KING TRUMP DAY 1

Im litterally cumming right now. How can one man be so great. I expected great things from Trump, but thought that some of his extreme promises wouldn't end up happening.

But day one, and the madman is FUCKING DOING IT!!! AND MORE!

They took all spanish off the white house website

They took all lgbtqlmnop bull shit off the website

They took all climate change refrences off the website

HE DIDNT EVEN PROMISE THAT! What a great gift! Not to mention killing the fucking TPP, making china his bitch, starting the process of gutting Obamacare, and much more.

I fucking love this man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA
news.wisc.edu/study-debunks-myth-that-early-immigrants-quickly-learned-english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha yes.

HAIL TRUMP. I daresay his is /ourguy/.

This is going to be an amazing 8 years.

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT?

HOW?

I-IT WAS SUPPOSED OT BE MY TURN!

Very much so. I'm looking forward to Trumps promise of me getting tired of so much winning. I want to beg Trump to stop winning, like he said I would

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

Trump-sama, please, I can't take this. Go softer, yamate!

i thought trump was going to be a terribad president but hes actually the only good president we've ever had

>translating "no, we/you? can't" like that
this niggers should stop hiring chicanos for their translations

O-onegai!

>spicy jack says the site might have spanish content soon

you (taco) have to (burrito) go (chalupa del grande) back

so thats where the meme comes from.

neat

>spanish content could be coming

kek

it's "yamete", faggot weaboo kys

We are going to be tired of winning in 8 years

P.. p.. please, senpai, I c.. c.. can't handle all this winning.

Why is almost everything translated anyway?

Learn English if you're going to stay here.

>Spicer hinted that Spanish content could be coming

This is literally fake news, off yourself Op

Lol, yeah, Its not even a fucking meme. The man, himself said it.

Its just more PC bullshit. There are actually many places in every city that dont even have english used there. Like in china town or in mexican ghettos, theres no english

>Why is almost everything translated anyway?

probably cause there's a shit ton of people from all over the world.

the USA does not have an official language

Good. If you cannot even speakthe language of the country, what the fuck are you doing there?
That goes doubly for English speaking counties, it's the fucking world language.

Being an American right now is exciting and a little scary. I hope to God we MAGA.

We're well on the way already.

Didn't that Spicer guy say they weren't finished with the site yet and that a Spanish version of the site was coming?

I'm going to have to take a nap after all this winning.

>There are actually many places in every city that dont even have english used there

yea, fucking Germans right? learn the fucking language

it took those krautniggers GENERATIONS to finally assimilate

>news.wisc.edu/study-debunks-myth-that-early-immigrants-quickly-learned-english/

bump cause true

Ave Deus-Imperator!

YESSSSSSS

We should. The only thing the founding fathers didnt realize was that their sons and daughter would sell their country to brown people

Mother fuck yes it is

>take country from brown people
>upset that brown people are taking it back

wew

Mexicans were considered white in that time.
Also, they didn't really know if the most popular language would be german or english, there were a lot of both. So no official language.

Id gladly fight the invading brown hordes how our ancestors fought the indians but for some reason we arent allowed to do that

If we were allowed to kill them for invading it would be a different issue entirely.

>mfw all you can do is sit in front of your keyboard while your country gets cucked

>implying you'd actually kill someone and aren't just a nazi-LARPING edgelord

>Fought a war over the land
>US won, and still bought the land that they won
>Mexicans are still mad

If mexico had the land the US had, it would be just as shitty as Tiajuana

I'd gladly kill brown """""people""""" but I dont want to go to jail like your kind seem so hellbent on doing

polite sage

>can't spell "Tijuana" properly

you wouldn't kill anyone, but if that helps you sleep at night, OK

Believe what you wish

>hurr durr ima sage
>wait i want to say one more thing

kys keyboard warrior

PPPPPPP. PPPPPFFFF. PPPPPFFFFHHH. PPPPPPFFFFHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
*SNIFF*
OH MY GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

That's Mexican Spanish, dimwit.

My wife and kids are brown.. come try to kill them. Fucking shit-turd.

>There are 323 languages spoken in the US and spanish shouldn't get special treatment

my fucking sides

He's not going to repeal DACA though

As swiftly as things are moving in the right direction, I think it's time to discuss 16 more years with the guarantee of a his issue in line for succession.