If i were to go to America. What is the most comfiest white state i should visit?

If i were to go to America. What is the most comfiest white state i should visit?

west virginia

Alabama

isn't that right above the black belt?

Montana, Utah, Maine

Detroit, Chicago, New York, LA please visit these 4 cities

i think you mean bible belt and yes

no i mean the nigger infested regions

North Dekota

Anything in the North really.

Maine, Iowa, South Dakota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Colorado.

>Moving from beautiful Norway to North Dakota
Never understood that

Pennsylvania.

Come to California
Its a great place to visit if you can stand the liberal bullshit.
Don't recommend living here though.

The only white parts of PA are the parts that are no fun to visit.

Puerto Rico

North Alabama to be precise.
More whites and better jobs.
Come work for NASA or RedStone Arsenal

Over 100 average IQ = White.

Savannah Georgia is one of the our country's most beautiful cities, not much else around besides beach.

Haven't vikings always been obsessed with finding big warmer grasslands?

Montana and Vermont looked very very white to me, almost as hard to find a black guy or muslim there as where i live in Germany.
Vermont is full of whiny liberals though.

Anyone else here live in a rural enclave of an urban state? Marylandfag here, it's pretty depressing

>>>Idaho

All you'll ever need

Don't look for a white state, look for a white county

I'm from Texas, but the best place I've been in the US is probably WY, the place is god damn amazing. There are a few Asian tourists in Yellowstone and stuff like that, but a small town up there is great and maximum comfy

Stay away from the east coast. There is literally no fucking reason to come here. Go to Arizona instead. I don't know the racial demographics, but fuck at least you'll have some interesting places to visit.

this we literally have people driving around with nazi symbols on their cars

Michigan, outside of Detroit. Imagine a state that's one big magical forest fantasy land. Very nice people too, they were much less suspicious of strangers than the Texas people when I visited.

You just described the entire state of Illinois. I'd ask for help, but the cancer has already metastasized. Glassing Chicago alone is no longer enough. God willing Trump cracks down on voter fraud and we can salvage this wreck. I love the land and the people, but hate the state itself.

Fellow Marylandfag here. I think about killing myself every day.

The midwest brother.
High levels:
Scandis to the north,
Geramanics to the east,
and Celts to the west.

Stay out of the cities.

Maine.

Maximum comfy along the coast with cool little town and friendly people, especially on Mt. Desert Island. You can also >innawoods further north near Moosehead Lake.

Northern or Western Michigan is v white. Stay away from the southeast and you'll be around only whites.

>Texas barely scrapes by at exactly 100
wew

WV isn't nigger infested but rather heroin infested.

Genuinely hopeful that this will be fixed in the coming years. Trump always sounded sincere when he talked about it at his rallies. Hell, even just talking about it at all is a major step in the right direction.

Doesnt Maine have a fuckload of drug problems?

Sure, if you're a heroin junkie, but if you're an addict it doesn't matter where you go.

go to minnisota with the 20,000 somalians king nigger brought over.

Utah, TX

Louisiana, swampy like you place.

This is true if you're so absorbed in shitty modern "culture," and city life. Rural PA is based as fuck and you are a faggot.

t. Pennsylvanian

>California dumber than Alabama

Why am i not surprised?

FL STRONG

New Jersey

fuvk off were full

Upstate New York is a fantastic place, but gets dragged down by the pull of the city

Idaho

It's out west, but not full of crunchy beatnicks, just gods people in gods country.

Michigan's UP. Beautiful place.

North Il reporting.

>State would be great if lefty corruption hadn't fucked the entire thing. The places that aren't full of: Niggers, parents, spics, and especially those fucking kikes... are comfy as fuck.

Pajeets*

Oregon/Washington.

I live and work on a 10/10 comfy ass farm but I drive 30 minutes and want to blow my brains out from the combo of traffic, developments and nogs

Harrison, Arkansas

Home of the "diversity is code word for white genocide" bill board

Definitely Colorado or Washington / Oregon. Those states have high white percentage and are gorgeous states in terms of scenery. Many there are also too stoned to commit real crimes, hence they are quite safe relative to other states.

Upstate New York is cozy as fuck

Depends on what you've come to see
Theres some nice battlegrounds in Virginia, i've only been to Shiloh in Tennessee though
Nice nature and shit just about everywhere, don't know what to recommend there, out west is nice