All Day /HWNDU/ - American Idol Hour

hewillnotdivide.us/

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

/pol hangout
tinychat com/gushy30190

Latetotheparty:
>Shia LeBoof sets up a 24/7 webcam as an art project to protest Trump winning, supposed to last 4 years. Sup Forums keeps fucking with him and the libtard protesters and triggers eveyone
-------------------
VIDEOS/HIGHLIGHTS

youtu.be/mo6ONwI3reA

youtu.be/w1kUg7Zqm8M

youtu.be/7ghWluiDblk

youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8

youtu.be/Ks0-TiaGaqY

youtu.be/6wn_6588aAQ

youtu.be/EbzeZTW4GYE

youtu.be/fu2F-m3Dwr0

youtu.be/uJcrXZoSl3E

twitter.com/AdamManiak/status/822971474613039105

youtu.be/_YGXwUc6aa0

youtu.be/4KZYqxHjwSQ

youtu.be/cZec9jXQcgs

youtu.be/sB0SJOSUU2E

youtu.be/udCPuGBcgWE

youtu.be/bxmcHh5_NJw

youtu.be/ZJZY3W2FQLM

youtu.be/NgEQE4YjHII

youtu.be/g8HZVFzU7xI

youtu.be/XFzjfHto78o

youtu.be/K0DpzbrX8CM

youtu.be/DpydijsGRIY

youtu.be/218YikXAtxE

vocaroo.com/i/s0LQK2YzCybm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zEoHipLdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=TpQBG_W-vdg
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=5KAo5mONEyg
movingimage.us/about/trustees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PLOT TWIST: kek has signalled through shia to meme knowledge on us, the HE in hwndu is referring to soros

shia is memeing keks knowledge bombs onto us lads

haha paper yeah

Evil nazi virus

nothing happening

hehehe PAPER YEAAHHHHHH

Can you believe the absolute gall of that toothpaste?

fuck off to the serbia dude, just fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=_zEoHipLdWE

SHADILAY

FIRST FOR BEST SOUNDTRACK TO PLAY INSTEAD OF STREAM AUDIO
youtube.com/watch?v=TpQBG_W-vdg

Oi be nice

Still have the drugged out fucker there ready to collapse.

here or crip chan? if you got it here i wouldn't be surprised. crip chan prides themselves on free speech so it would be funny if you got it from them

thanks for the selfie shia later

how tall is Shia ?

Paper still not left for work

Can you guys stop using words like "f*ggot"? Thanks.

ANYONE GOT A LINK TO THE NIP'S GRAPH OF ALL THE Sup ForumsACKS WHO'VE SHOWN UP?!?!?!?
>ANYONE GOT A LINK TO THE NIP'S GRAPH OF ALL THE Sup ForumsACKS WHO'VE SHOWN UP?!?!?!?
ANYONE GOT A LINK TO THE NIP'S GRAPH OF ALL THE Sup ForumsACKS WHO'VE SHOWN UP?!?!?!?
>ANYONE GOT A LINK TO THE NIP'S GRAPH OF ALL THE Sup ForumsACKS WHO'VE SHOWN UP?!?!?!?

ENJOY BANTS? HATE JUNGLE CHANTS? DJ PEPE IN THE THREAD!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

calm down japan.

these threads are moving too damn fast

youtube.com/watch?v=5KAo5mONEyg

>delivery driver on the phone while walking up to paperboy

NOO YAWK TONY SOPRAANO FELLAS COME BACK MOBBED UP AND DISH OUT A BEATING TO THESE MOOLIES AND AFANGOOLS PLZ

Awkward hispanic girl is back, but where is LeafChad?

make it a ball pit next time

pay online no need to travel

it was on here, in oct.. people trying to bait others into saying someone names and it autobanned you.. couldnt shitpost for a month

Shit version of shadilay desu

I was fine until he started asking for donations.

Just to clarify I mean a verbal beating not a literal one

KEK

if Paper gets fired for not showing up to work I will kek hard.
although he probably does not have one.

REMINDER
/REMINDER
REMINDER
/REMINDER

this is all just a pathetic PR stunt by Shia so he make some shitty """"art"""" film

don't give him the attention

god fucking damn it, im now just waiting for the is nigger to pass out before i do

Wasn't the furry black guy supposed to go to work in a little bit an hour ago?

>all those links
just keep the funny ones jesus christ

>paying for liberal to have fun

literally cuck

Peter puffing fairy queer.

lmao Shia is starving

>donuts

let me get sprinkles bro

hes slowed down heaps so should be pretty soon

fuck off we're having fun

mustard gas donuts

shia being THAT desperate for a donut

something needs to happen man

Someone tell /k/ to make them some brownies

DINDU FINALLY GOT WHAT HE CAME FOR.

Reminder that this operation is being bankrolled by the MSM, the President of the Museum is Jeff Zucker who is the president of CNN.
movingimage.us/about/trustees

The donuts are poisoned or jizzed on

please be poisoned donuts

i dont think he's buying himself any food

Hey why hasn't Shkreli showed up yet? He lives in NYC

Haven't been following this. How many tits and cocks have been flashed at this thing?

Kinda crazy how cavalier Shia is about eating food that strangers bring to him given everything that has happened.

that brown girl has been there every day

Sam confirmed for next week only, shit!

>he will not divide us
>he will not divide us
>he will not provide us
did he just do that?

I agree with sven, it's getting ridiculous at this point.

Moustachebro when?

Daily Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Daily reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Daily reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

daily reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , there were protestors in front planet ping pong and no one was covering that , you are being fool like a dumb animal \pol\ , just put a MIRROR IN FRONT OF A MONKEY and the monkey will do .

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PIZZA .

Paper, aka David Porter won't be at work today in time. Marylands biggest Insurance Company has yet another day to conquer without their Chief in Staff assisting them.

s h a d i l a y

These people get more food here than they do at home.

Now that she's basically /ourgirl/, how are we going to haze her? Sure she can get a beer user, but what ELSE are you going to do to her?

Anyone else feel like this is becoming something of a Sup Forums show with recurring characters like the minister of fun, dancing niglet ,shia Sup Forums blart and the others?

Do you think Shia would like to have a visit from some Mormon missionaries?

All we need is one user to go there with some form of tasty food that Shia cannot refuse.
Lace it with some shit and act like a normie...

will shia eat /anything/ brought to him?

you know what to do pol

HILLARY NAZIFIED US

Yes

is that moustache user in the back there?

What multi millionaire would stand in the rain talking to a camera.. oh wati

>shaking hands with a hobo without access to sanitize them with
>eating after
that's really fucking disgusting he's probably dirty as fuck

do the ball pit right now and I will personally namefag and give you £200 of my trump winnings.

I'm gonna be honest I fucking love this nig. He is putting so much passion into it.

Swear he has probably pro-longed shia's mental lifespan by a couple days just by helping him change up the chant.

what happened last night lads, i fell asleep around 9pm

this is literally the truman show, but with pissy liberals and sometimes funny Sup Forumsacks

needs american phone numbers and stuff though :(

GUYS PLEASE
PLEASE DO THIS

Can someone close to NY bake a big batch of brownies with frosting that says "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" or "FUCK DRUMPF" that are laced with laxatives?

GOOOOD MORNING

Reported to the popo for inciting violence.

that black kid with the glasses was there ALL DAY Sunday, now he's there on a Tuesday morning

does he really have literally nothing to do?

>Nigger
>Work

HA HA IT'S PAYYYPUR

that camera quality decreased when he hit it

just use the number of paperboi

leaf asking the real questions

If Shkreli goes down there it will be fist fights

>not making cum brownies

can somebody call the cops about the black dude ion drugs just for keks

What are these people trying to accomplish?

i want the 12 year olds to leave

>spent the past 2 hours catching up on posts when I'd only been gone for 1 hour
>mfw

Holy shit donuts.

Fuck now I want a good looking donut.

Nah mate I just witnessed him gum some more.

Just wait until he gets real drowsy, has to take off for 30 mins to an hour then come back bouncing off the fucking walls.

Shia changed his clothes? what a fag

get on it

Sam hyde and Shkreli being there would be fun

it's really annoying how shia won't let them do anything but chant. whenever he's not there people at least talk to each other between chants

he's already drinking and smoking so what's a little more poison to the equation