You have to admit Sup Forums, she has a point

You have to admit Sup Forums, she has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/29/sasha-malia-obama-dissed-elizabeth-lauten-gop-staffer-facebook/
aol.com/article/2016/05/02/racist-commenters-attack-malia-obama-after-news-of-her-going-to-harvard/21369137/
mediamatters.org/research/2010/06/16/beck-and-limbaugh-join-forces-to-mock-little-gi/166287
thedailybanter.com/2014/06/racist-conservatives-attack-malia-obama-working-halle-berry-tv-show/
mediaite.com/online/conservative-blog-commenters-target-malia-obama-with-racial-slurs/
racismreview.com/blog/2009/07/12/racist-attacks-on-the-obama-children-new-lows-for-the-racist-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>America
>White

Fucking niggers

ok if he starts smoking crack and twerking you can make fun of him.

Sage and report all barron threads, dead meme

Sasha and Malia look like gorilla doe.

Its different when anonymous people call them niggers. I dont remember a single celeb or writer for big shows calling them niggers

>why do you only care about your people

I never saw Sasha and Malia being called niggers or gorillas, only Mike.

>being mad about something that never happened

we're through the looking glass here, people

>nzherald

The only place I've seen them called niggers or gorillas is Sup Forums, and it never left Sup Forums.

>implying you wouldn't

>being mad about something that never happened
Isn't that almost entirely the basis for modern "progressive liberalism"?

so its okay to bully him because nigers are gorillas?

how is that his fault

When did celebrities start calling sasha and malia gorillas? When did the right defend them for doing it?

This is the type of shit that pushes people to wake up, they make up fake scenarios in their head and claim they are oppressed.

Go ahead, make fun of the boy.

But I must warn you, Barron is not like any other sniveling fledgling. Your insults only serve to make him grow stronger.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

So she's putting herself in with the crowd, a crowd like Sup Forums, who said shit about Malia and Sasha?

Look, Sup Forums is a joke. I think most of us know this. But in all seriousness, the people who would go after the President's kids like that are trash. So this charming negris wants to loop herself in with trash.

>implying we care about niggers
She's completely right. We give zero fucks about chimps, and that's the way the world should be.

>this

The United States of America is a declining nation, and our greatest mistake was partaking in the slave trade to begin with.

I don't see much progression in the following years as long as we continue to have mongrels weighing us down.

>implying niggers and gorillas are anything other than niggers and gorillas.
It's not bullying if it's true, well... maybe it is, but who cares?

You know what to do. Kill them all.

This.

I barely saw anyone even on here call the Obama girls niggers or gorillas. Now, their parents on the other hand...

Do you think Barron and Spicer watch anime together?

Some niggers are decent people but they seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

no i wouldn't

for the most part people left Obama's ugly daughters out of it.

honestly they got it less than Bush's daughter and even Chelsea got it worse than Obama's kids.

Fuck off weebdweeb.

I don't remember any comedians referring to Sahia and Malia as "niggers" or "gorillas." Is Blige hallucinating again? I told her that a clean body is a happy body, but she doesn't listen!

That's not even the point. Most normies condemned the attacks on the obamas daughters. There was no mainstream news or personalities that said it was okay.

>where were y'all
Right here listening to a million individual gorillas scream about how you can't insult a president's child. What's her point?

Does anyone else here unironically want all black women to cease to exist instantaneously? They're nothing but unintelligent welfare slaves who hold a weird superiority complex while also painting themselves as victims.

Please enlighten me as to what media personalities called King Nigger's family any of those names.

You're right, I would call them a nigger.

Rude

this

Sorry, what major news outlets, TV writers, actors, producers, hollywood shit, famous people, or people of note, called the Obama daughters niggers and gorillas?

Even black men don't want them.

Niggers dont make points they make problems

Just the women? How about all shitskins?

Well, he's 10 years old and the Obama girls weren't

Could they even read what was being written about them?

its simple, we care about minorities

Wait wait so its wrong to call those niggers what they are? Thry are niggers. Smelly ugly niggers. Also why the hate on gorillas you specist piece of shit

and when was baron bullied?
is he autistic and etc?

>Implying being autistic is worse than being a nigger
Nice try OP.

Holy shit the state Georgia has its own flag? Whats so special about Georgia? Can I have a special flag??

one incident when some GOP staffer said "they looked like they were dressed for a bar" and resigned immediately after

hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/29/sasha-malia-obama-dissed-elizabeth-lauten-gop-staffer-facebook/

and another one where some ONLINE FOX NEWS COMMENTERS called her a nigger

aol.com/article/2016/05/02/racist-commenters-attack-malia-obama-after-news-of-her-going-to-harvard/21369137/

these are the only two examples i could find, no one but some random people made fun of them both and there's only one time when someone did make fun of them and was immediately taken out.

Barron on the other hand has faced numerous insults which have gone unchecked except for one where she was fired

>American education
Wow, more than just a meme.

Except no one did that. At least I never saw that anywhere, and I'm in the sphere of internet that didn't like him as a president.

I really wouldn't.

Huh?

no you cant you fucking faggit

Yes. You are special.

turbo kek blessing for that turbonigger

Fourth Post Best Post

In fact, every state has its own flag m8

Except the media instantly jumped to defend people after the lankey monkey looking one was smoking weed and shaking her ass. Whete tf was she?

I meant them not people wtf

do black people in general even recognize autism as a thing? their culture seems to incline to the "beat it out of them" method of child-raising. they see barron and don't consider subtleties like, even if he's not at all autistic, still faces a difficult life considering his circumstances, even though he's apparently "got everything".

Dude, come on. Have you never played empire total war? Your making us look bad.

all will pay for their crimes

I legit dont understand

Yea because all the late night conservative talk show hosts and verfied conservative twitter people were making fun of Obamas children for 8 years

here's another one where i consider it a stretch but both limbaugh and beck used Malia to make fun of her father

mediamatters.org/research/2010/06/16/beck-and-limbaugh-join-forces-to-mock-little-gi/166287

here's one where COMMENTERS made fun of his daughters

thedailybanter.com/2014/06/racist-conservatives-attack-malia-obama-working-halle-berry-tv-show/

here's one where they name unknown nameless blogs who attacked them

mediaite.com/online/conservative-blog-commenters-target-malia-obama-with-racial-slurs/

and here's a compilation where a blog names unknown COMMENTERS online who made fun of the Obama kids.

racismreview.com/blog/2009/07/12/racist-attacks-on-the-obama-children-new-lows-for-the-racist-right/

Its safe to say that they were made fun of, but not by someone important which is the KEY difference between the two. No one of influence made fun of the president's kids.

I'd hardly call Georgia an empire, Florida has more people and money and I think Alabama could raise their coon hordes against them desu

EXACTLY, no one of importance made fun of the children themselves besides unknown people

didn't recall the media/entertainment industry calling them nigresses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)

This is fake right? The state Georgia isnt a country. Its a state

But they are niggers...

serious question. what the fuck is wrong with that kid?

Where is her proof?
Surely she saved it, since it proves her point how horrible white people are.

Can attest.

Right in the fucking feels. dont act like a gangbanger or thug, and never have. I always spoke properly and what did i always hear from my "peers"

>DIS NIGGA IS SO WHITE. STOP ACTING WHITE

That's a 10/10 in Niggerica.

I remember that. All the celebrities were in a circle around Malia calling her a nigger, and everyone was just laughing and nobody said it was wrong

Please nuke us now. Humanity will be better off. I'll send the coordinates just do it now.

when did you come out of your mancave
its fucking 2094

Call me when the two Obongo monkeys get called out for what they are in THE FUCKING NEWS. Since when have they ever been named anything in the headlines, nevertheless at 10 years old?

Yes, but you didn't get an ex-SNL writer to tweet that Maliha and Sasha were niggers on twitter. People can say whatever they want, the problem that is where you say it.

Sasha and Malia were called niggers ? Wow that's probably the worst thing that never happened.

Obama told Sasha she couldn't get a tat

That's like going back to slavery days

:(

Point out the (inter)national tv show or other public medium which has called Bonobo's brood "niggers" or "gorillas"

I never once saw any normie friends on FB talking about them. Michelle yes, but not the kids

Where are people calling Obama's girls niggers and gorillas? Can she point to a tweet or social media post by someone who actually matters?

The thing with Barron was that the people making fun of him were all people who actually mattered too, had prominent jobs, celebrities, etc. We definitely didn't see that with the Obama's. Someone would have gotten flogged for messing with Obama's girls like that.

Once again black people make up the bad treatment they pretend to get so they can excuse all their normal, rude, asshole behavior.

Is your father your uncle by chance?

>putting "bullying" in quotation marks
>I-IT'S OKAY TO BULLY A 10 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO THE PREVIOUS KIDS
Fucking niggers.

Fuck that. IT NEVER HAPPENED>

a few people on twitter talking shit about obama's girls is not equivalent to the mainstream media picking on him. i was listening to an npr weekend comedy show and basically an entire audience was laughing at barron's autism.

KEK remember when prominent comedians called Malia a gorilla....

>1 post by this ID

kys pol, oh nvm you already are

Show me one example of a high-profile public person calling Sasha and Malia names.

What if it freaks out and tears my face off? It happens, you know.

Don't remember that happening, so moot point.

No she fucking doesn't you worthless baiting liberal cunt.

You fucking shitheads are attacking a child and trying to justify it.

The nigger is a subhuman ape.
This boy is 10 years old.

The nigger is physically capable of defending itself from bullies (and can't read, so obviously mean tweets will do no harm)
This boy cannot.

Shaha and Malik are the best Obama's