They LITERALLY created a safe space where they can make believe that Hillary won

>They LITERALLY created a safe space where they can make believe that Hillary won

Holy shit they're actually children lmao

hillarybeattrump.org/

hillarybeattrump.org/

hillarybeattrump.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/2/17/nyt-pans-clintons-60-minute-well-informed-press-conference
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/2/13/north-korea-destroys-ballistic-missile-stockpile-terrified-by-clinton-administrations-sensible-foreign-policy
twitter.com/i/moments/827605602327097344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hillary won

She won the high IQ city vote.

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/2/17/nyt-pans-clintons-60-minute-well-informed-press-conference

>"Who does she think she is? Hermione Granger? Tracy Flick? Leslie Knope? Clearly, we here at the New York Times editorial board are all feminists. But sometimes, Clinton's virtuosity, work ethic and morally superior belief that she knows what's best for the country becomes unbearable, even for Coastal liberals like us."

This is a fucking GOLDMINE

um no sweetie, they're just posting real stuff not your fake news honey

Looks like they need a reality check from the pence.

um try again honey, thats what happenings when you need russian help

>cities
>high iq
FUCKING LEAF

i'm a city girl and i am a lot smarter than rural drumpfkins that i meet

Kek eke kek

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/2/13/north-korea-destroys-ballistic-missile-stockpile-terrified-by-clinton-administrations-sensible-foreign-policy

>North Korea's enigmatic leader Kim Jong-un has reportedly ordered the destruction of his country's ballistic missile stockpile, according to State Department sources. Korea experts say Jong-un's sole motivation appears to be his "deep and abiding fear of the sensible foreign policy coming out of the White House under President Hillary Rodham Clinton," according to Asia expert Dr. Evan Feigenbaum, Vice Chairman of the Paulson Institute.

This isn't your average every delusional smugness

This is ADVANCED SMUGNESS

I love this meme

pls be in london

Praise kek for this timeline.

yes, i live in beautiful london
drumpf and brexiters will never take our diversity, sadiq will be president

That would be funnier if it didn't come from Pence.

You know they had a meeting about it.

>Quick, get all the millennials in here. How do we "wreck" this Tweet?
>House, Senate and White House? That's great. Should we make it a "meem" or just text?
>OK, now who gets to Tweet it? Mike, you haven't done fuck-all lately. You're on this, big guy.

Out of all the retarded fantasies, this one is the funniest

its true, what is cheeto-puff's plan?

>Harry Potter references even in their fake articles
Holy shit

t. rural suburban retard

> 48% of 33% is a majority

God why have these dipshits not died off yet.

That sounds like it came straight from Best Korea's Twitter.

what is wrong withthat? harry potter is good anology because of rascists like hugglepuff

only if it was the real pence. sadly it's just a parody account

There's a game of make believe happening on twitter as well. They're all jokes I guess but they're not really funny. idk why they're having who's presumably Hillary talk like a hip 20 something year old funny or die writer

twitter.com/i/moments/827605602327097344

RARE
A
R
E

Show us your asshole

youre not a girl if you have a penis
youre just a roleplaying degenerate faggot that needs a visit from the gestapo

Sad!

it's a shill marketing site to make hillary look good

>NYT pans Clinton

lol

i'm a real girl, not even a LGBTQA person, but i'm not doing what france guy says

youre a roleplaying faggot

face or tits or gtfo

>On NBC, Megyn Kelly said Clinton's A+ performance could backfire.

This shit is more Satire than the Onion. I can't take this shit. Is this real life?

>>That would be funnier if it didn't come from Pence.

It didn't, it's a parody account numbnuts.

IIRC they don't have one (although they are on goybook), that DPRK News Service one is a parody. Whoever created it went the extra mile by doing so on their tourist internet, so it shows North Korea as its location.

show me your penis first
if its over 4 inches i'll show tits :3

implying the onion is even good satire anymore

Quick, Pence, grab the car battery! The faggots are on the loose again!!!

>on the dlr
>take a dickpic for a roleplayer on Sup Forums
>get arrested and banned from tfl because I got my dick out for kids

Jesus christ, marie.

>Constant drinking
Well, they got that aspect of Hillary right at least

WASHINGTON D.C. -- On Wednesday, White House spokeswoman Leslie Jones announced that the Smithsonian had at last commissioned architects to construct the Women's Memorial, a giant new national monument that will commemorate American women's ongoing struggle for civil rights. After rejecting 2,000 designs by leading, male-dominated architecture firms that were all "oppressively phallic," Jones said the Smithsonian finally selected an ingenious design by the late, great British feminist architect Zaha Hadid that she based on the paintings of Arizona artist Georgia O'Keeffe.

"It's thrilling, impressive, architecturally original... and extremely vaginal," Jones said.

President Hillary Rodham Clinton tweeted that the design "could not be a finer addition to the country's most important public space."

The monument will stand across from the Lincoln Memorial on the National Mall

>mfw
this is a joke right?
this is not real
I refuse to believe this is the world we live in

Don't fucking ruin this by raiding them you newfags

These are news headlines from the Berstain universe

Lmao I thought these were just headlines but they're actual articles that somebody actually wrote. Somebody took time out of their day to write pretend news articles about how their favourite womyn candidate should have been elected. If the person who made this didn't get paid for doing it then they are the stupidest and most pathetic person of all time

it is ran by a guy who used to work at the British Embassy in pyongyang. maybe he still works there i don't know.

>99.9% of visitors are Sup Forumstards itching to laugh at pathetic hillary supporters
>mfw the people that created the site are fully aware of this

lol

What age are you? I'm in London now, give me your address

Beware the sanpaku

>this is what the darkest timeline would have looked like

High praise unto kek

How fucking pathetic can you get?

so is this website

1. ironic shitposting
2. people writing articles of "what could have been"

i don't know if this is whole website is supposed to be pro- or anti-Hillary

TFW we're going to build a wall. They're going to be so fucking triggered.

they're jokes but they're not very funny

Good for the Jew who made that page.

I hope he milks them entirely.

We should also try to extort money from the left with same tactics.

the onion is owned by Univision/Globalvision. It is literally a Soros tool to push the agenda of the left.

Remember the old article about a tribesman rolling and smoking a computer manual? A black bear attacking and raping a zookeeper? Those days are gone.

I love how damaged and delusional these people have become. I have found a limitless supply of salt in Hillary voters and shills. I thought it would end when Trump was sworn in but it was just the beginning. I don't even have a place to put it all. I just fucking woke up and this is what I see. Oh my God. 8 more years I might laugh myself to death this is delicious. Praise kek

This almost seems more like a clever right wing parody of how naive progressives think a Clinton presidency would have been

why? are you going to rape me?
you're probably a basement dweller anyway

Wow, still in denial. The grief process in going to take years at this rate.

only two possibilities with this website

>it's real and hillary supporters really are living in a fantasy world
>it's fake and meant to be a fantasy world FOR US

i honestly dont even know.

Daily Reminder that Brock Turner did nothing wrong

Needs a pol raid. Pic very related.

This is some seriously mind breaking shit

3rd option, its from the upside down.

And the twist is they are all dead from Hillary starting a thermonuclear war with Russia. The sight is just a figment of their imagination existing in the micro second before their brain is melted by the blast...

>cities smart
>suburbs retarded

Where is the article of Russia detonating a tactical nuke in Syria over American ground forces crossing the Turkish border?

>She won the high IQ city vote.

no, she won the people with money

>second thread is celebrity gossip

I guess they know their target audience well.

Classical leftard denial of reality taken to it's logical extreme.

Fuck off CTR

Fuck off, CTR

>Clinton declares Galentine's Day a federal holiday
they can't even make shit up worth a fuck

Leaf with the low energy bantz. SAD!

>our cruisers can't repel smugness of that magnitude

Probably bomb the ever loving shit out of them if they get too froggy.

What are goy gonna do? Look at her house from a distance and shit out your bean breakfast ?

I thought the fun would be over after elections

boy I was wrong, this is gold

checked

It's basically alt universe fan fiction.

>DAY 7: Wrapping up a productive first week. Bill's playing Starcraft. Huma's popping champagne & we're toasting to the MF'ing matriarchy

Jesus...

>Geoorgia O'Keefe to design new feminist monument for National Mall

>died in 1986

really makes you think

The smartest people live in cities but the the average iq of cities is lower than the rest of the country.

WOW REVOLUTIONARY SLUT

>They're all jokes I guess but they're not really funny.
This. It's the sort of shit you'd expect from Trump supporters as a parody of this kind of idealistic fantasy.
But even if it's tongue in cheek, there's no actual joke, and way too much truth to the fantasy. It comes off as pretty creepy desu.

They turned into the Tea Party that they once vilified and ridiculed. Where the Tea Party had to inject their hatred of Obama into every conversation they do the same with Trump.

Are you actually in my country? God I hate you people.

are women actually mentally retarded? you just know it's a woman writing this and thinking it's funny

why are they so bad at humor?

We're being baited you fucking idiots.

Kellyanne Conway btfo

This, the creator of that site is trying to get a reaction out of the right

Zaha Hadid is actually dead which makes this even more delusional. Sad!

It's all Fake News!

>Jokes on you! I was pretending to be retarded this whole time.
-Snowflakes

Lol, some of it's actually pretty good.