Obesity in women

Hey Sup Forums. Why is it ok for women to let themselves go, but expect a man to be fit for the rest of his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1024608/847ff2f786/
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=JbkzIPJFDE4
youtube.com/watch?v=E6IVE2wG74k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because women have it easier in life. They don't really need to do anything. Even these landwhales probably found some cuck wageslave to marry. Why do you think there's a record many guys "changing sex" to girls? They simply gave up and realized they could just become a woman and get a free ride through life.

Fuck dude, the accuracy on this hurts. My ex girlfriend always bitches to me about how she's so "lonely" and "ugly" despite being hot as fuck and having literally a dozen men constantly trying to ask her out or fuck her.

Meanwhile, I don't have a single friend. And my job doesn't even require talking to other people much so I've probably opened my mouth to actually speak to another human being about 4 times in the past 4 weeks.

They're not women. The human race has divided into separate species. These women are more comparable to animals than to humans, and like chickens, cows and many animals we've enslaved—and kill repeatedly for our own purposes— they don't deserve mercy or fair treatment.

Good answer

I have my own weird story, but I cant decide if it's sexy or funny
>There's a group of ugly, socially inept weirdos at a college: a stereotypical fedora-wearing atheist who dabbles in men's rights, a guy everybody thinks has some kind of handicap but he does really well despite watching kid's cartoons instead of studying, a trading card fanatic whose collection could pay for his tuition up to the graduate level but he would rather kill than let anybody touch his babies, a guy with a $3000 gaming PC who does nothing but rage about Jews on an Laotian quilt enthusiasts' forum; you get the idea
>A group of equally-weird women who claim to be witches (they are but nobody believes them and think they just want attention) and decide to mess with them because nobody would care about them
>Slowly start feminizing them and none of them notice even why they get visible breasts
>Gets frustrated at houw obilivious they are and outright tells them that they're going to be lesbian sex slaves before locking them in a room to slowly experience every little change with agonizing intensity over the course of a day
>Fedora autist becomes furious at the "feminazis," card autist thinks it's an elaborate ruse to steal his Black Lotus, cartoon autist is happy he can now watch MLP without getting dirty looks, and comuter autist is convinced George Soros is behind all of this
>The witches come back
>sexscene.png

I know it's shit and I have no idea how I'd make something out if it, but i felt the need to post it.

fat women only work in 2D

> I haven't spoken to another person for two weeks

F-fucking hit too close to home.

>2 weeks
top kek
Try 1.5 years

There's fat, which is physically repugnant and unhealthy, and there's thicc, which is not only the sexiest body shape there is, it's quite healthy and guarantees good genetics.

Do you want to talk about it user?

>>There's a group of ugly, socially inept weirdos at a college: a stereotypical fedora-wearing atheist who dabbles in men's rights, a guy everybody thinks has some kind of handicap but he does really well despite watching kid's cartoons instead of studying, a trading card fanatic whose collection could pay for his tuition up to the graduate level but he would rather kill than let anybody touch his babies, a guy with a $3000 gaming PC who does nothing but rage about Jews on an Laotian quilt enthusiasts' forum; you get the idea
Sounds exactly like my "close" friends, with the exception of the trading card fanatic.

I remember the old days when we called thicc "high test"

it's not

So do I. I think they still do over on /r9k/.

Alright give me the sauce. Google isn't giving it.

I remember the even older days when we called high-test "fat".

How did you get a hot gf while having no friends?

>projecting that hard

You should to get out of your basement more often

>1.5 years
The only person I've talked to in 4 years are my sister on skype and my father.
NEET life aint so bad if you can come to terms with it.

HAHAHA your pic related is insanely accurate

women, estrogen, fat, estrogen, fat
super-abundance of resource for child (fuck off thicc-posters)
women are meant to be slightly fatter then men
but not that fat

God won't let you have a second chance at Karmic Prison Simulator 1.18a if you fuck up your rental car beyond repair

Not even when you buy groceries or gas ?

Who cares? I can't make threads anymore

exhentai.org/g/1024608/847ff2f786/

That's quite the fetish you got there m8.

I'm just bellyaching and its not really
>nobody

Just not to the mother of my children so it might as well be nobody. In fact going by that metric its more like three and a bit years.

Ah well these things happen. Gotta take it on the chin.

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU&spfreload=5

Oops forgot pic

If you guys are serious, I should get the fuck off this board before I become one of you

yup. yup. yup.

I'm sitting here right now in pretty much the same situation. I make a metric fuckton of money but I have nothing and nobody to spend it on, so whatever doesn't go to rent and food just goes in the bank.

Tried dating, tried meetup apps, but living in a deep-blue state just makes that shit intolerable.

>girl messages me on okc, wants to go out
>ok, guess I should at least try to make an effort to reproduce or whatever
>get to bar
>girl opens with a lecture about how her parents were vietcong and she's an SJW anarchist
>orders 2 beers
>talks for like 15 minutes about her philosophy studies, which have apparently changed from actual philosophy to 'everything ever is racist and oppressive' since I finished my degree
>bashes Trump 8 times in the first 5 minutes
>I just look off into the mirror behind the bar with that thousand-yard stare of a member of a dying culture
>pay for her drink after she asks me not to
>leave, citing 'I have to go do a segment on Fox and this isn't going anywhere'
>go home and post on Sup Forums

Just imagine what life is going to be like after another 5-10 years of this flavor of existence.

:/

How is that possible? Don't you have to leave your house to buy food?

> Low-Test beta can't handle a real woman

> self-service gas
> self-checkout at grocery store

Well when we started dating like 3 years ago I was relatively social. Still quite the sperglord though, I honestly have no idea how I made her like me. Over time I just devoted too much time for her at the expense of making friends of my own. So when she dumped me I realized how truly alone I am now.

>One leaf gone

As tempting as it is you don't
>turn into one
The reason I'm here is I couldn't jive my political views in real life and when I confide privately I no longer exist to the person

youtube.com/watch?v=JbkzIPJFDE4

Same senpai. I make a fuck ton of money at my job too. About $110,000 a year (for a rural red state that's a lot).

Nobody to spend it on. I collect old guns and milsurp and stuff. I have a nice house. But nobody to see it or talk to. Few more years of this and I might stick that 1851 Colt Navy revolver in my mouth and eat it.

Enjoy hanging around a moody bean bag after she has her first child
"Thicc" women go completely shit as they age, and your child will suffer the same fate

>be shutin who only leaves house to get food and go to work
>all friends don't do anything either and we just talk through Discord now
>we all still manage to stay in shape
>go outside to see if I'm missing anything and see insane and/or obese women

The Jews can have them.

Go vacation in one of the South or East Asia countries and get yourself a traditional asian wife.

Maybe try reading their profiles a bit, before going out? I mean there's always gonna be something you don't agree with etc but if it's full of "FUCK DRUMPF" then probably it's not something worth investing time.

You will find someone worth it if you keep trying, burgerbro

> enjoy porking your hot wife and raising a strong child

All I heard.

women are hypocrites on all gender issues

>Have a job
>4:30 rise
>Other workers are poles who are alright but you feel cut off when they go into cheeky breeki speeki
>Leave work
>Go swimming an hour a day
>Occasionally make smalltalk with women I'm not interested in (I have a shy/brakes seize problem with women - seriously it took me YEARS to come out to a woman I that I loved her)
>The women I make smalltalk to for the most part are rude and unladylike while others point blank refuse to make Sup Forumsite conversation

I swear to god they call us autistic but maybe the world just went to hell. Don't try to understand women, women understand women and they hate each other

you should stay fit for the rest of your life, regardless of your sex

get on that treadmill and go for a la carte and maybe you'll get laid

the thing that was the biggest surprise to me was finding out that being 'rich' didn't mean you got to live the 'rich' life.

I guess I always just kind of assumed that once you had some dollarydoos to throw around it'd be easy to just walk into a nice picket-fence-style life.

What nobody tells you is that it's just another ladder of social politicking to climb. I don't even go out with coworkers now because they just spend the whole time making digs at me for my hobbies and the fact that I'm not a trust fund kid who's summered in Calais or whatever.

I figure if it's still at this point in a few years I'll just take out all my savings in cash and just blow it on a big game of paying people to pretend I'm one of the popular kids.

Then I'll probably rent a luxury sports car and drive it off a bridge.

Hmm you sound like me. But you're still better than me because you have a job, so chin up

>maybe you'll get laid

Unless its the mother of my children I ain't taking the bait

If you don't have children you might as well be a virgin seeing as you basically hold nothing at the end of it.

t. double-digit IQ brainlet

Someone post that image of the 5 women standing next to each other. I can't remember the text, but it says something about how women shouldn't be judged on their bodies but that the same doesn't apply to men. Y'know the one I'm talking about lads.

It is not okay for women, or men to that matter, to be obese. Obesity is a disease, and can be treated like any other disease via operations, hormonal treatment or simply medical following.
I have several obese people in my family, but I nevertheless consider it unacceptable for the simple reason it is deadly and an immense cost to society as a whole.
What crazy times we live in... People saying that you need to be proud of your obesity... Who in the world would be proud of having HIV or the flu?

Hopefully, only a small minority of people are actually proud of being obese, and most of them only do as if they were because of their insecurity. But saying that obesity is an illness is considered "bad" nowadays... I guess diabetes and heart diseases will kill us faster than cancer...Oh wait, it already does.

>Obesity is a disease, and can be treated like any other disease via operations

Operators on the way

> TFW too intelligent to be a low-test beta
> TFW too intelligent to care about the opinion of low-test betas

Don't know why, thicc girls always make me lust after them.

Amen to that- the wisest dude I've ever met told me

"NEVER put your dick in a girl if you can't live with her being the mother of your children."

I've dated so many girls, and not one of them has met that criteria- hell, 4+ of them got triggered by the fact that I wouldn't fuck them- one of them locked herself in a room with a gun because I was "making her feel unattractive" because I wouldn't have sex with her after our third date.

Blowjobs/handjobs/kinky stuff is all more effort than it's worth- and ultimately meaningless if there's no depth of feeling behind it.

I really think medieval monks had the right idea about all this.

another woman hate thread,
:( poor short and fat guys

Kek

Wasn't thinking about that kind of operation, but...
I guess some 7,62 in the face will get the landwhales rid of their love for fat.

In what way is it woman-hating?
Wanting people to be more healthy by getting rid of this idiotic fat acceptance is bad?

Theres a point at which the time for arguments have passed
youtube.com/watch?v=E6IVE2wG74k

Good point, user. I just don't see how it is being pushed to be accepted. It is classified as a disease, but I think it has to be a mental illness. And overall, lack of self-awareness. How much have costs increased because these people can't follow simple instruction? I'm sure everyone has an obese person story.

Because I love fatties. I need them huge with massive fat bellies, tits, thighs, and asses. Nothing sexier than the contrast between my body and theirs. But they need to be attractive facially, the type of women that would be universally attractive to everyone if they lost the weight.

T.fat fetishist married to a woman with a fat fetish. Life is great, stay mad cucks.

Got i love this angel-faced slag. Got any more naughty pictures of her?

>T.fat fetishist married to a woman with a fat fetish. Life is great, stay mad cucks.

Sure theres something off here. Shouldn't this read
>t. two lazy cunts that eat too much

>Angel face
Must have wings like a 747

you child will die in its mothers womb if she is too fat

Fat acceptance is being pushed around by some idiotic people that repeat ad verbatim "healthy at every size" and other stupid slogans that make people think it is okay to increase their risk of cardiac arrest by 10.

I'm all for "fat shaming" as long as the intent is to force people to be more healthy. You are doing a disservice to overweight people you love if you just ignore their physical condition.
>It is classified as a disease, but I think it has to be a mental illness.
I don't disagree with that, most of it has to do with a lack of control, but a good portion of social pressure can fix that in most people. And if it doesn't work, let them just see a therapist.

Personally, my father is quite overweight, at 120 Kg. I don't mind being a little rough to him about his weight, because I think it is ultimately for his good. I want him to get better, and just ignoring the dangers of obesity is being an accomplice to one's suicide.

>Man
>Alot of money

Doesn't matter your age. You can be 50 and she could be 18 and it would be ok.

I know this might sound ridiculous, but I need your help. I need someone to help me realize my dream. I'm intelligent, but never went to college. I've been a manager or supervisor in some way in every job since high school. I have set up specialties in IT, hotel/restaurant mgmt. I have the intelligence to make it happen but no money. I want to open a smoke theater in the Colorado rockies. Tourist destination where people can watch stoner classics and smoke freely. If you make as much as you say you do, my business would cost you a fraction of a fraction to invest in, as the space is already available with support from the property owner and community. I'd be willing to go 51/49 ownership on the initial location, and 70/30 on franchises in other legal states WHEN we expand. So, who wants to sign a NDA to see my business plan and maybe help me make this happen? I'll send an email address to contact me if either of you respond.

80% of men go after 100% of women

But 90% of women only go after the top 20% of men and use everyone else as a stepping stone/provider

Biology, my dear.
Men are expendable, and are worth less than women because of the mere fact they can't bear children.
This kind of behavior has probably nothing to do with society (although it might encourage it), but more with a simple strategy to increase the chances of survival of a certain group.

Nice bait, shithead. We do know we're being invaded today.

his face holy kek

You got the cause and effect backwards.

Were not racists sexist antisemitic monsters. It's just banter bruh. Were just a bunch of lonely virgins who categorically dindu nuffin.

Life entirely is pointless you pretentious ass.

And already bc you do not know how shit will end up you might as well fuck around, because this is also part of fun.

And eventhough I get rejected on 29/30 ratio all it takes is that 1 and I got another scoop to give.

Being fat is disgusting for a man, I'd hate to be fat.
I've told her I'll whip her fat ass into shape when we have kids. And I will do.

Sounds like a neat idea, desu. Not sure how you'll handle the "public" consumption angle (last time I was there there were some weird rules about that, even for private businesses).

How much funding are you looking for? I'm actually looking to move to CO in the next 6-12 months, might be nice to have something set up out there.

>pic
Is that what happens if you take off the mask?

Your not even that big nigga lol I had a similar physique in my junior year of high school.

same, only people ive talked (not counting perfunctory small talk with cashiers) to is my immediate family in over 4 years

Course you were. Then you got injured and lost it all right.
I'm 6"4 and over 230lbs and my arm is over 17 inches. I'm big by anyone's standards that isn't some faggot that faps to roided up bodybuilders.

>Bang thot because some dutchman on a taiwanese cribbage board says I should
>post-orgasmic clarity
>Well, that was as pointless as I figured it would be
>3 months later find out she poked holes in the condom
>get slapped with child support
>now am into poor

sounds so incredibly fun, man.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have a fat/weight gain fetish.

>not using your own condoms

Never accept a girls condoms, If she gets upset and tries to use the "I cant have sex with someone I cant trust" argument then there's a certain chance she was trying to give you sabotaged condoms.

Women can't really make proper decisions, they are just instinctive creatures. Stay fit, make decent money and bullshit along to acquire them.

I'll put that in the wisdom bin, thanks user.

Even so, that requires~980% more effort than I'm willing to put into an activity I'm not even interested in. Seriously, I'd turn down a fuck with a board-certified lean, clean, qt3.heen fuckin machine for a quality reuben on dark rye.

If I don't have an actual meaningful connection with the person, I have no interest. Problem is, it's practically impossible to find women capable of exhibiting anything approaching depth of feeling nowadays.

free sexual market
enjoy deregulation, lolbertarians

wildebeasts with a fat gut, fat arms, and fat face are disgosting

thicc beauties with fat ass, fat tits, fat thighs are FUCKIN PREEM

>it's all about the whore moans brah

This is not thicc. This is a woman with tons of fat in her ass. Thicc women have more fat on their upper legs, and nowhere else.

looks like swedens parliament

but that's not healthy for society

civilization was built on having a pretty even 50/50 male to female partnership, ofc it can't ever be perfect, but society shaming everyone into monogamy is the healthiest society

situation we have now produces Elliott Rogers and ISIS and Nazis and shit

think about it, if society weren't fucked up by the kikes, would there even be a need for Sup Forums? Fuck no everything would be perfect if we didn't have subversives actively fucking up the family and society

Why? It's more enjoyable being a NEET. I'm currently working in the army, but I plan to quit as soon as my bunker is gonna be made. Free electricity from solar panels, free water from nearby village. Huge farm inside the bunker. I couldn't ask for a better life (unless there was a way to become a wizard, sadly being over 30 and a virgin doesn't do the trick).

Somebody explain this fucking bullshit to me.

>We use BMI to determine if somebody is underweight, overweight, or obese
>BMI is a direct comparison of height vs. weight
>Men body composition is more muscle than women, who have more fat
>Muscle is denser than fat: if a man and woman are the same height the man will weigh more on average

And yet at no point in the BMI formula is there ANY adjustment for gender. I see statistics that "more men than women are overweight" but they are clearly hiding something through this.

Wow like.. it's almost like there would be something like for 2 types BMI charts out there?

not bait woman hate threads are for people who can't get em

>Muscle is denser than fat: if a man and woman are the same height the man will weigh more on average
What?
1 lb of muscle will weigh the same as 1lb of fat, what sort of education are they giving you kids in the states?
BMI doesn't consider body composition. I'm overweight according to BMI, but I'm muscular.

lucky fuck. I am 6.1 but my arms are similar to yours. isn't it sad all these betas hating woman.

That isn't BMI that's body fat percentage.

It is about body composition, man at same height as woman will carry more muscle than the woman will carry as fat and will weigh more as a result. It's not 1lb of fat in woman=1lb of muscle in men, the extra muscle men have is greater in weight than the extra fat women have.

I need to start training my arms directly more often, I'm an oly lifter, so don't really have anything in my program except chins that hits them properly.
Most of these faggots need to get off the women hating sites, hit the gym, and do something else more positive. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with such negative people for more than 5 minutes.

Let me tell you women are way more anxious on body than men. I'd say it's rather the opposite