Merkel: Islam 'isn't the source of terror' take more refugees

>German chancellor Angela Merkel urges Europe to take MORE refugees as she says Islam 'isn't the source of terror'

>Angela Merkel has urged Europe to take in more refugees and said Islam is 'not the source of terror'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4239202/Angela-Merkel-urges-Europe-refugees.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/die-demografie-krise-faellt-aus-aber-die-probleme-wachsen-aid-1.6574588
youtube.com/watch?v=xxxwQrASXPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton
youtube.com/watch?v=1dQAlx4Zk4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6r2Jw78_zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's going on with her? i thought she recently said that taking in so many refugees was a mistake and she was willing to pay people to leave

shes right tho

So yeah... anything else new?

7 step plan

Europe wake the fuck up, your country's are being destroyed.

She is right, Fuck racists!

>what's going on with her
europe is facing a population implosion and so rather than being RACIST goys and incentivising white people to have babies, they will just instead import shitskin replacements.

bye bye germany

bye bye europe

i hope we have to invade and kill every shitskin/cuck on the continent, russia can come too

they are destroying their own countries by not having babies and instead just importing millions of shitskins, war is coming

yes! good good bring more

She said taking in so many refugees in such a short time was a mistake. Because some of the goyim realized what is happening. And she sends a handful of the worst scum back to secure some votes from the """right""". It's all hot air. She still wants to islamize germany and destroy everything that is german.

>incentivising white people to have babies
money is not a good motivator for this. reproduction is more of a spiritual thing

If she keeps this up she will lose the elections

> What is jihad?
No.

That's the same thing the Pope said

Same memo, huh?

Cooper was right. The Church is at the bottom with them all.

its like blaming nationalism for war

>c-correlation i-isn't causation you SHITLORD

Nothing to see here, move along people...

I keep hearing "more refugees, more refugees". Haven't you taken millions already? How many more can there possibly be? Are you going to take in Syria's and Somalia 's entire populations?

She's right. Europe is not enough multicultural. We need more doctors and scientists from africa!

What if merkel is secretly a nazi? What if she's doing this to force Germany to elect another Hitler and at the same time get all the libs to filter themselves out by mating with the muslims?

Supposedly Sweden defines a lot of things as rape. So one could argue that the count might look much differently if they applied the sane definition rather than the feminist one. But the case still stands that either way feminist policies only increase rape.

I hope you will get hit by bus.

Literally a Polish Jewess, mate. Our elections don't really count for very much.

and guns for murders

But we've got to ban the assault machine gun baby killers, right?

Not true.

Look up what jihad means.

There is a reason why some comedians call her "pirouettenkönigin"

no
do you know what it means? because it sure doesnt mean kill all infidels

In classical Islamic law, the term refers to armed struggle against unbelievers.

I'll explain: In February 2017, German mainstream media (Rheinische Post) finally explained what it is all about with those darn refugees. Of course, everyone, including you, ignored it.

In short: It's about replacing the German populace with brown people.

rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/die-demografie-krise-faellt-aus-aber-die-probleme-wachsen-aid-1.6574588

It basically says that the government of Germany reviewed the demography statistics and gladly says that, thanks to refugees, Germany won't be a ghost country in a few decades.

You know, Germany has this demography crisis, where more people die than people are born (if you remember, one of our [s]Jewish[/s] leftist politicians, Gregor Gysi, explicitely welcomed this fact some time ago in a video). The solution to this is: More refugees. More people with more births mean Germany won't die. The Germans, however, will.

Sounds crazy, but that's how it is. In fact, this isn't a new idea at all. Have some links:
youtube.com/watch?v=xxxwQrASXPs
This is about Merkel's favorite book. It explicietly states that in the year 2050, the word "migration background" won't exist anymore, because everyone will be mixed to such a degree that everyone will have a "migration background".

It is, of course, an Anglo-Jewish invention:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton
>During World War II, Hooton proposed to eradicate the German people by infiltrating them slowly with masses of non-European male immigrants, thereby breed "war strains" out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dQAlx4Zk4s
This is a Green politician from Hamburg bragging about how ethnic Germans will soon be replaced by minorities.

I hope this makes it a bit clearer. Then again, with the raging Germanophobia on here, most of you will probably agree with all this.

THIS FUCKING BITCH I HOPE SHE GETS CANCER

this is like an act of aggression against the Germans really. In the end this is the proper description

rude

and what century do you think it is?

>Then again, with the raging Germanophobia on here
we hate you because you are cucks

we dont want you dead, we want you to stop being cucks

if you instead insist on being cucks then by all means please be replaced.

we can always come kill the shitskins and take back the land for non cucks

Go shoot her.

Nothing wrong with this. This is only a problem for the countries that border Germany, which should build a gigantic wall around the country. I'd say everything between the Rhine (French) and Elbe (Polish) should be an Islamo-Germanic reserve.

Middle ages for them.
Do not measure those insane subhumans by your measure. Do not make this error.
They are not like you by any means.

So why are you sitting here shitposting on Sup Forums instead of breeding a few beatiful German women? Is it because you're so ugly your mom doesn't even let you out of the basement?

>go shoot the leader of a totalitarian state ruled by a US-style shadow government
Are you serious? lol.

The non-sequitur, the last trump (lol) card of the leftist.

And why are you shitty Germans forcing your fetishes on sane EU nations?

Yes and then they will pay them to breed just to make sure they eliminate the eternal Aryan once and for all

I think most of us already knew all that. What is really really fucking puzzling is that she can make the profoundly retarded statement that
>Islam is not the source of terrorism
How is such a statement even possible to utter without complete and unending backlash from all sides. Makes you just want to throw your hands up and say FUCK IT. It's over.

A statement like that should be akin with political suicide.

We do? Your politicians, as well as ours, have the same plan.

>I think most of us already knew all that.
Nah, Sup Forums is mostly browns and happy about Europe and Germany especially dying.

This. Thanks for posting it.
That's exactly the reason why our politicians take in refugees. They believe we would face demographic problems as they are not intelligent enough to consider automation of machines as a more efficient solution. Japan for example is doing everything right: Invest tons of money into automation so they can have a chill live without being overpopulated anymore nor with the problem that they not only have to feed themselves but millions of analphabets.

And what can we Germans who disagree do about it? NOTHING. Because media is doing their best to make people believe they can either choose for Merkel or Schulz in order to not "waste" their vote. Good that both candidates are for open borders. I can't even blame the ones voting for the CDU as we all got heavy brainwashing during school, in media, everywhere.

If you try to protest against this movement, you are titled as a radical neo-nazi and might even lose your job if your boss finds out. The best you can do is take your engineering degree and move to the US or Japan where your skills aren't wasted.

they bomb us because we are in nato who routinely destroys their governments and bombs their people. its not our fight and we have no reason to act as meat shields for someone elses war. people trying to incite hatred against islamic countries just want to give you a reason not to care when your money and blood goes to someone elses interests

She's disguiser, lynch

>im a cuck
>i import millions of shitskin rapists

"waaaaahhhhhhhh pol wants me dead"

TAKE THAT BLACK COCK OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE CuCKOLD

'I have been made victorious with terror'

-Muhammad (peepee be upon him)

>Merkel: Islam 'isn't the source of terror'

what the fuck

watch this and learn youtube.com/watch?v=Z6r2Jw78_zg

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NE NE NE NEI NEIN NEIN

NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

>Become politician
>Get elected to EU parliament
>Pretend to be a leftist
>"Refugees welcome"
>Introduce EU army
>Fill it with white people pissed off by muslims/niggers
>March into Brussels
>Gas the commissioners, race war now.

No.
Our politicians told them Gemans to go fuck themselves with the quotas in 2015

Maybe go fuck yourself, mutti!

FUUUUUCK they going to take our jobs!!!!!!

> EU anti-NATO shill detected.
KYS

NATO currently bombs ISIS there. Are you pro-ISIS? Should I report you to Estonian and Czhech police? You clearly are a threat. Expect police raid on your cave.

Words are useless, take some action. Some protest would be nice.

I see so few Germans fighting this. In America we got Obama and instantly we had a tea party stand up and undermine his presidency, gut the house and senate and ultimately install total republican rule.

It's been decade of merkel and no counterforce. Germans don't fight anymore they just roll over.

>implying it's an educational problem
Merkel knows pretty well what she is doing, and that's why Germans should publicly hang her.
As a deterrent for potential successors who are ready to sell their country for a few shekels.

there would not even be any opportunity for isis without nato destabilization.

>You clearly are a threat
not an argument

While it can be used to refer to a spiritual journey. It absolutely, and more commonly, refers to "killing infidels" as you put it.

>It absolutely, and more commonly
1000 years ago. everyone killed everyone 1000 years ago

too bad hans
you will take them and you will like it
unless you kill her

I got a private tour of the Reichstag once and went in their empty party room and farted in her chair.

Since the refugees, I'm glad I did

Every Islamic terrorist sympathizer like you is threat.

Because police is 24/7 watching me online consider yourself fucked.

>we dont want you dead, we want you to stop being cucks
We aren't cucks, most ''cucks'' with a German flag on here are guaranteed to be proxyfags. I try to redpill friends and what not, so I'm helping the cause, but telling us to stop being cucks is redundant. We get it, we're just in the minority here, with all these leftists and ''refugees'' running about.

why dont you point out where i condoned terrorsm

Cucks with German flag here are your dystopian stasi-shills

States which implemented full time internet surveillance, thank God Austria is not among them, use it to fine so called hate criminals on facebook and using it as a tool for political oppression (sueing people from opposing parties for hate crimes).
It was never intended to stop actual criminals or terrorists.

why can't one of these kababs alluh akbar her already? cunt deserves it.

>It's been decade of merkel and no counterforce.
Merkel wasn't that bad until the refugee crysis.

>Germans don't fight anymore they just roll over.
It's not possible to do anything against her. As I said earlier: If you protest you will be titled as a radical neo nazi and might lose your job. If you lose your job in Germany it's a big thing and it easily can ruin your life, your family, etc. And usually those who are against Merkels politics are the ones who are employed, often in high positions.

Recently I hear many Germans talking about a "Demokratur" which is in German the combinations of the words democrazy and dictatorship. She decides what's happening in Germany and if you are against her you are an enemy.

How to lose the election 101 with Angela Merkel.

> they bomb us because we are in nato who routinely destroys their governments and bombs their people.

NATO bombs Islamic terrorist scum not "their people". Wipe your shit.

>falling for the "moderate muslim" taqiyya
Every muslim is a potential terrorist, children are young terrorists and women are terrorist factories.

they bomb every single government in the area. i never defended islamic state.

can you really not even form an argument beyond threatening people?

Someone needs to JFK this cunt

jdi už do prdele.

not an argument. what interest do we have in the middleast?

What I don't get is why take muslim immigrants? Why not look to south america or central america?

Background checks on gang members are easier and you have to agree they would work harder and assimilate better than muslims.

I remember being in my younger 20s always wanting to go see Europe. Now in my 30s, I have zero inclination to go, especially since I know it won't look like the same Europe my parents and the rest of my ancestors grew up in.

That really feels shitty... As I always wanted to go to England, France, Germany, Sweden and Italy. But I don't want to go to 3rd world countries anymore, and this is coming from a Leaf

It is 2017.

send money and the protest can start. you're already supporting the right wing in germany and europe. you're a good guy ivan.

i hope people will realize whats going on here before it's too late. the hate for merkel and the government is growing daily. seriously i wouldn't be surprised if someone would bomb the bundestag. more and more people waking up from the liberal dream.

Why take immigrants at all?
Why?

What exactly is this crazy old cunt's end game? Why is she destroying her country and Europe so transparently?

Good goyim !!! wow merkel was so much better than i expected

she kinda looks like a pig though

so what?

what do you mean goyim !!?!?!?!?! she is only taking poor refugees

you're the one to talk, Justin

I'm talking about an scenario where you just have to take migrants. Why take exploding muslims over hard working catholics?

Ja danke frau merkel fur der bbc the avrige german

a) She has Islamic stick of dynamite in her arse with radio-controlled detonator.
b) she has committed treason against her country and does not want to go to jail and tries to kill her country before it jails her.
c) she is insane

What do you mean "so what" goyim ?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?! are you trying to tell me we shouldnt let in more refugees because it doesnt matter its 2017 ? GOYIM YOU CROSSED THE LINE

>It's not possible to do anything against her. As I said earlier: If you protest you will be titled as a radical neo nazi and might lose your job. If you lose your job in Germany it's a big thing and it easily can ruin your life, your family, etc
I sincerely have sympathy for you. We have the same type of thing, IE, if I were to mention at work that I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman, I would be fired as that is considered anti-faggot hate speech. However, we do not have it as bad as you, even under Obumbles we could protest etc and could keep our jobs. I can say that if the middle class in America just lost everything (job, homes etc) then there would be a chaotic blood bath as most of us are armed. I am not saying we would be successful in retaking our country, I am just saying it would be a horrible bloody mess. Could the every day German citizen be pushed to a violent reaction or will they just sit and slowly be boiled until it is to late?

She wants men to take away women from politics and voting altogether.

Too bad she has to kill Germany in order to do so. She must do it fast though, Sweden is doing the same.

It's still way better than America (at least US, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Venezuela and however these shitholes are called).

germany is doomed
all the other political parties are shit
and most politicians endorse merkel
even if she gets replaced the new chancellor is going to be the same

Why don't you let in *non*-muslims then instead?

How about East Asians, South Americans, etc?