Gadaffi

Redpill me on him pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PLJu0X14vmg
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
sputniknews.com/world/201509171027135147-gaddafi-libya-refugees-exodus-arab-spring/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8339225/Libya-up-to-a-million-refugees-could-pour-into-Europe.html
yournewswire.com/gaddafi-warned-the-world-isis-invasion-of-europe-in-2011/
articles.latimes.com/1998/oct/02/news/mn-28652
youtu.be/XQ-VVa2x_w4?t=176
youtube.com/watch?v=fV4CVTIe9kE
articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-03-31/news/ct-met-farrakhan-gadhafi-0401-20110331_1_farrakhan-and-gadhafi-nation-of-islam-leader-minister-louis-farrakhan
americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/farrakhan_got_8_million_from_g.html
nytimes.com/1996/08/28/us/officials-to-block-qaddafi-gift-to-farrakhan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
globalresearch.ca/libya-ten-things-about-gaddafi-they-dont-want-you-to-know/5414289
uk.businessinsider.com/socgen-codewords-pizza-zorro-men-in-black-libyan-fund-2016-7
youtube.com/watch?v=nHgGKl2FVUc&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A necessary evil.

Wasn't he the supposedly richest man alive before he was killed?

I knew his treasury was quite impressive.

Why did he die?

Nah, Putin is the richest man. Nobody knows for sure what he's worth, but it's more then likely in the hundreds of billions of dollars.

Honestly he improved libya so much

Did they kill him because he wanted to trade oil in gold instead of USD?

He wanted real gold for his oil, not USD paper.
Also he was holding back the flood of sub Saharan subhumans who wanted to loot Europe.

Tell me about Gaddafi, why does he wear that checheya?

Dindu nuffin
He just wanted to make Africa great but United Slaves of Askhenazi did not want it.

>Also he was holding back the flood of sub Saharan subhumans who wanted to loot Europe.

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

Imagine Obama drving around, and 100s of people coming out to cheer him, would that happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=PLJu0X14vmg

we killed him, we pretended it was for humanitarian reasons

We only had to listen but no.
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
sputniknews.com/world/201509171027135147-gaddafi-libya-refugees-exodus-arab-spring/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8339225/Libya-up-to-a-million-refugees-could-pour-into-Europe.html
yournewswire.com/gaddafi-warned-the-world-isis-invasion-of-europe-in-2011/

He's the most extreme example of a cuckold in world history.

>"I have no more time to waste talking with Arabs," he said. "I now talk about Pan-Africanism and African unity."
>"I would like Libya to become a black country. Hence, I recommend to Libyan men to marry only black women and to Libyan women to marry black men" Kadafi said in a televised interview.
articles.latimes.com/1998/oct/02/news/mn-28652

So you still like this nigger lover Gaddafi?

>"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."
youtu.be/XQ-VVa2x_w4?t=176

>muh gaddafi iz savior of europe meme

Gaddafi addresses Nation of Islam, offers weapons and funding for an army of 400,000 black nationalist separatists in USA:
youtube.com/watch?v=fV4CVTIe9kE

Gaddafi provided $3,000,000 funds for Nation of Islam's headquarters in 1970s ( over $17,000,000 in 2015 )
articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-03-31/news/ct-met-farrakhan-gadhafi-0401-20110331_1_farrakhan-and-gadhafi-nation-of-islam-leader-minister-louis-farrakhan

And an additional $5,000,000 'loan' that he promptly forgave
americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/farrakhan_got_8_million_from_g.html

US Govt blocks $1,000,000,000 ( yes 1 billion ) donation by Gaddafi to Farrakhan in 1996
nytimes.com/1996/08/28/us/officials-to-block-qaddafi-gift-to-farrakhan.html

He sold weapons to the IRA which is why (((west))) hates him. He said he believed in countries fighting for independence.
Obama nigger bombed him without congressional approval.
Hillary jokes about his death.
Now Libya is a CIA base.

Didn't let them through Libya.
Had a strong border force, police were hard on people smugglers and the nignogs got deported from whence they came before they had a chance to crowd onto a dinghy in the Med.

Because they knew of they set foot in his country he'd have them fucking shot.

Part of the reason we voted trump.

Fucking obama is a disgusting sack of shit.

Killed gaddafi for no god damn reason other than to help the poor "rebels" who turned into fucking isis supporting terroist. Now the country is in turmoil.

FUCK it angers me how retarded liberals are for bitching and moaning about syria but WE FUCKING ruined a good prosperous nation in the area.

god damn i wish we lived in roman times. so we could just round up and kill these fucking retards.

did literally nothing wrong

>Ran a military dictatorship
>Can't see how this would create less movement of peoples than an ongoing civil war

ok

We did this to Saddam too, he wanted to trade oil for a different currency than the USD in 2000.

a meme basically

he was painted as a good guy, then a bad guy, then a good guy again

he just did what the west wanted because he loved being in the spotlight

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

get woke

The us is trying to recreate the end stage of ww2 where all the rest of the world is smoldering rubble, and the usa is the only good country left standing. Destabilizing north africa causes a flood of refugees into Europe, destabilizing the middle east will suck Russia into a quagmire, and as the north korean nuclear program continues to make progress it will threaten all of east asia.

he warned everyone. he was the true redpilled guy. obongo and killary bombed him. now libya virtually doesn't exist anymore. you only had to listen. now watch the subhuman crowds loot europe and fuck your wives. you just had to listen, nothing more.

Weirdo eccentric dictator who bankrolled a number of terrorist attacks against the west, but who also stemmed the flow of full-scale African migration into Europe and was the original harbinger of the impending African humanitarian hyper-crisis, and tried his damnedest to stop it by attempting to forge an African Union in the vein of the EU that would have its own gold-banked currency so the African continent could maybe get its shit together.

But then he got assassinated by a coalition of western forces - not for the many acts of terrorism and violence he committed - but for trying to break away from the western banking system as the standard for African currencies.

it really fires those neurons

>killing white people
>dindu nuffin

It sounds familiar to me

There are rumors that he's actually jewish and his real name is Ashkalone.

He got sodomista by the salafista

He had a plan to make "Pan African nation", he was going to fund it with the gold he got from the oil. Even the kangz from shitty places in afrika where on board. The idea was to kick the european currency markets and tell them to fuck off. Suddenly Hillary kill hims.

Wierd uh?

BTW before the coup and death of this man, Libia was in order, there where jobs. It was a stable place.

damn, fashionable as fuck.

Bad boy who refused to trade in petrodollar, and went against the Rotschilds banking-cartel by issuing his own money. This makes him a literal Hitler.

A quick rundown:
>Gaddafi comes to power in a bloodless coup
>Libya under Gaddafi becomes far more prosperous than it was under the Monarchy
>Free housing out the ass
>Homeless people essentially stop existing
>Water is brought to rural areas in the desert through a massive irrigation project
>Gaddafi introduces a new political ideology, the Jamahiriya, ("The State of the Masses" in English) a participatory democracy where Gaddafi recognizes little power to his name
>Libya begins to resemble a legitimate first world country because of Gaddafi
>Gaddafi plans to fuck (((them))) over by introducing the gold standard to foreign oil trade
>Hillary the Murderer is commanded by bankers to do something about it
>UN bombs Libya back into the stone age and then gets American news sites to say Gaddafi's forces are doing it
>Libya becomes so destabilized during these events that Gaddafi is overthrown by some dickhead Monarchist Islamic Fundamentalists
>Loved and supported by all the people of his country except for a few crypto-terrorist shitstains
>Those crypto-terrorist kebabs were put into power by the UN to avoid Gaddafi going through with a gold backed Libyan currency, effectively fucking the people of Libya over by putting Libya back into third world status
If only the Bogdanoff's could resurrect him and put him back into power, but they have other plans, apparently.

No idea how many of these ten things were true back in days of his rule but if they were then he was one benevolent leader.
globalresearch.ca/libya-ten-things-about-gaddafi-they-dont-want-you-to-know/5414289

Amazing fashion sense

No debt, free healthcare, free electricity, nation wide irrigation ,cheap food and oil. Compared to the other middle eastern/African nations Libya was on fucking cloud 9

R A R E
A
R
E

A great commander. He transformed his country in the most developed of the African Continent, and his foreign policy in an ingenious game of chess. It succumbed, however, to foreign interests, under the mask of "pro-democracy rebels" (sic), as he tried to introduce economic independence - to Libya and its satellites - with currency backed in gold.

>Defended his own geopolitic interests
>It has achieved a vast sphere of influence, simply by funding terrorist and insurgent groups
>Commanded a country with an iron fist for decades without even a formal political office
>A staunch defender of Pan-Africanism as a political tool, while transforming the Libyan border into an insurmountable wall against sub-Saharan Africa.

>most extreme example of a cuckold in world history.

Are you retard or underage, burger? Or just got lost here, and can not find your way back?

>Nah, Putin is the richest man. Nobody knows for sure what he's worth, but it's more then likely in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
Is this true?

He was a pedophile peace of shit who used to take underage girls and fuck them in his mansion. He got so many pregnant that he built his own underground hospital to force abortions on them. If he were still alive he would be a massive player in pizzagate,

he vastly improved a shitty sand nigger country and made it one of the richest in the world then he got fucked in the ass by a bayonet

Arab dictator which arabs deserve.
/thread

proofs?

I'm bumping for more discourse, I'm really interested.

There is a shitty BBC documentary called "Mad Dog" There they trash his name heavy.

Im not going to say that if he was or not a scumbag, Normally all the political leaders tend to be. But the stability and wealth he brought to Libia was true. In fact a friend of mine went there and he was amazed of what he saw.

woke af

"I play, personally, a stabilizing role in the African region. If the situation in Libya is destabilized then Al Qaida will take command here. Libya will turn into a second Afghanistan and the terrorists will roam across Europe.” - Brotherly Leader & Guide of the Revolution of Libya, Colonel. Muammar al-Gaddafi (speaking in March 2011)

indeed

Unless you're talking about Pan Am 103 (which was an unfortunate Cold War casualty in a war the West was not without sin in), I don't know what you're talking about, because North Africa isn't white

glabalists HATED him
It's no coincidence Europe took a massive turn for the worst when he died.

goddamn this speech is so bone shilling, he was too woke for this world

he created too much stability and had to go

Jesus Christ are you new.

taken out because he threatened to expose pizzagate

uk.businessinsider.com/socgen-codewords-pizza-zorro-men-in-black-libyan-fund-2016-7

look up ballet rose if you want the pt redpill ;)

Quick rundown

Thats a nice rundown krautbro, thanks, im saving the pic

Did you miss the part where he abandoned his fellow Arabs and used state-run media to promote genetic and cultural suicide of his entire country by racemixing with niggers?

Of course a mongrelized huenigger would approve of this degeneracy

Also Gaddafi was a drug addict and rapist like most Brazilians

he looks like a berber not an arab

Gadaffi was blocking the African invasion of Europe, so (((they))) got rid of him.

was literally a human wall
based gadaffi

redpill me on x

fuck off god damn it you fucking shit eating OP.
i hope your whole family gets eradicated

I'ma let you finish, but I think Muammar had the best Jamahiriya here tonight.

One of my favorite videos ever.

Also long-gun ownership was legal in libya under Gaddafi.

So anybody could have poked a rifle out a window and brained him there. But they didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHgGKl2FVUc&t=1s

This is a decent video somebody put together.

He was just nuts with that kind of thing and would change almost as much as he changed his clothes. One day it's pan-Arabism, next it's pan-Africanism, next Islamism, next Berberism (shortly after calling Berbers a European colonialist invention).

The important thing was that he kept Libya together and prevented the flood of refugees and terrorists currently pouring into Europe.

he was inteligent,crazy and had a weird taste for clothes.handed out free electricity for his people and more gibsmedats from what i head.

This.

Nobody is saying he was perfect.

He was a deep red marxist and it only worked there was because the value of Libya's oil reserves vastly outstripped the financial needs of the Libyan people.

But yeah... removing him from power was retarded.

Not to mention that human rights observers could not coroborate claims that he was ordering the Libyan airforce to strike protestors.

And the UK parliamentary commission report on the war in Libya pretty much confirms that it was all made up for an excuse to topple him because of the gold dinar and the economic threat it posed to the west.

Basically he stopped human traffickers that were operating out of Benghazi who were helping African refugees escape to Europe and instead implemented work programs where African refugees were able to find work in Libya.

Some Libyan natives were a little pissed off about that (I remember one Libya user recently reminiscing about how some people felt that Gaddafi loved the rest of Africa more than he loved Libya)and did some protests, and then the CIA trained and sent a bunch of Al Qaeda operatives to turn their peaceful protests into a civil war.

And then of course the civil war's ending had already been written.

Almost, he was going to create a currency for Africa/Arabia called the dinar that they would use to sell oil in, meaning the petrodollar would be defunct.

He was also planning to set up an African Monetary Fund, a (((Rothchild)))) free Central Bank of Africa, and a Trade Bank of Africa.

The logical next step from there would be the United States of Africa, and nationalization of ownership of Africa's natural resources.

Essentially the west would have been bankrupted if Gaddafi kept doing what he was doing. (or rather the fact that we're already bankrupt and living in a gigantic credit bubble built out of stolen resources).

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some time before the end of this decade the complete financial collapse of western civilization would have resulted from Gaddafi's work.

You can call that a good thing, or we could say that the 3 stooges (Obama, Sarkozy and Cameron) robbed us of the great happening.

Suffice to say the little shadow government we live under would have been lynched in the process.

But they knew this obviously. So they killed Gaddafi and reversed everything he was working on. And here we are today.

It's a shame he's gone, and his country defunct. Africa would have become a bit better to live in, and africans would have an actual incentive to go back if the currency went through.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS.

Praise Kek that Killary didn't win