Jamie Foxx Attacked by Croatian Racists

You might want to turn on translator:

24sata.hr/show/rasisticki-ispad-u-dubrovniku-foxxa-izvrije-ali-u-restoranu-512385

tl;dr, the nog went into Croatian restaurant, and the couple of locals started to call him a nigger and ape and almost got into a fight.

Now he is weeping on instagram about how bad we wuz.

Should have read some tourist advice prior to his arrival. Dumb nogs btfo from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thTHELskrkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s4tu81qPpis
youtube.com/watch?v=8viajEw1D0U&feature=youtu.be
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/03/30/jamie-foxx-under-fire-for-transphobic-bruce-jenner-jokes-at-iheartradio-music-awards/70657972/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medo_Pucić
tmz.com/2017/01/09/jamie-foxx-fight-catch-restaurant/
youtube.com/watch?v=D5HaFSb-6O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad, I like Jamie Fox.

jamie foxx is an asshole and i'm glad he suffered.

>Sweden
>Likes a nigger
You guys are just like your daughters aren't you?

good, based croatia

that sucks. jamie fox saved a guys life I heard.

This

Still looks pretty black to me desu.

who shot all them white boyz now, nigger!

He is a nigger. Every nigger lover on here is either a nigger or a leftist shill

Must be harsh stepping out of your Hollywood bubble into the real world.

Was about to say the same as the user above, never mind.
Too bad, he seemed reasonable on Snoop Dogg's podcast.

BASED croatian. Nigger celebs are the worst.

They are talentless hacks 99.9% of the time and are only rich because hollywood picked them as a part of the brainwashing program.

Like name one good nigger musician or actor i dare you. And can the said nigger compete against a white musician/actor?

> nig nogs in Croatia
> Dindu nuffin, gud boi

Always

Reminds me of Patricia Paay, a bit atleast.

gnarls barkley

>are only rich because hollywood picked them as a part of the brainwashing program

Fucking this.
This shit makes my blood boil every day.

Listen you, band of nigger volunteer actors,
Our hand will reach you even in Nigeria!

Why does Serbia hate hate you again? Seems pretty based.

>Reasonable
>Nigger

Pick one. For that to be true the nigger would either have to live in Africa and be African nationalist or be aware of his race being inferior

Hey if Croatians don't want his money that's their problem.
Protip: It's why you're dirt poor

I love how niggers assume they should be able to go anywhere and do anything despite how they (as a group) behave all around the world making them unwelcome.

And then people like Obama moan and complain that rich whites get 1st class service in his native Kenya, being treated even better than the locals.

I wonder why, nigger?

Well, for starter one of the reasons is because we genocided 700.000 of them 70 years ago.

As far as I know he is ok. Now, if that was Spike Lee then I wouldn't have any problem. But this makes us look like idiots.

Why would anyone want nigger money?

I would rather have a nigger free nation than to be invaded by niggers who flaunt their cash then go broke after a few years and chimp out.

BASED BLACK MAN

HOLY FUCK I LOVE THE_DONALD AND ISRAEL

Based crotes

It was 70.000

Well lucky for you guys the migrants come to west europe and fuck it all up over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=thTHELskrkQ

Okay? His music is auto tuned garbage. The nigger cant actually sing for shit.

criminally underrated

they are basically catholic serbs, but because they are so deep in denial they do shit like
to prove they are completely different special snoflakes NOT SERBS not speaking the same language

Well done Croatia. Vrlo dobro.

10/cener

jamie foxx obviously hates white people and thinks he's hot shit. good on those people for giving him some back.

I meant as a person.

They come here too. They are slightly less cocky here but they refuse to work and peddle drugs

I will never understand racists.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4tu81qPpis

Is that why he gets into fights? Typical no class nigger. A nigger millionare behaves worse than a white farmer.

trigger steps
youtube.com/watch?v=8viajEw1D0U&feature=youtu.be

I will never understand Merkel

Thats because you were born a nigger and do not understand how annoying your behaviour is.

Why do i hate blacks? I see niggers who whine about not being able to get a job in Slovenia while they never bothered to learn the language.

They are ooga boogaing on our streets and peddling drugs on the side

This makes no sense to me. Did he do something to provoke them before that?

flag checks out

How could they be so rude to a blind piano player?

Yes, he was a transphobic bigot

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/03/30/jamie-foxx-under-fire-for-transphobic-bruce-jenner-jokes-at-iheartradio-music-awards/70657972/

Yeah, he ate in the area for whites only. Croatia.

Holy shit OP.
Croations are finally starting to redeam themselves. If this gets out in the news, all of America is going to love you more than ever.

VIVA CROATEN@@

he told them Dubrovnik is Serbian because intellectuals like Medo Pucić declared themselves to be Serb-Catholic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medo_Pucić

Absolute best post of the year.
Holy fuck it saddens me most will never understand the quality of this post
>mlk nikad nećemo pobiti sve crnčuge
Tužno je dbi

The fact that he is alive insults me. What kind of humanity is this were nigger still exist?

kek, this
>croatians
>white

Denzel Washington?

tmz.com/2017/01/09/jamie-foxx-fight-catch-restaurant/

It was a guy from New York that picked a fight with him because his table was being loud as fuck.

Pic related is your average Croatian nightclub (In Hvar)

Good. Show him what a real racist country is like so he can start appreciating how good he has it back in the states.

Spending his money their probably destabilised their economy and caused their annual gibs grant from the EU to be slashed.

For anyone thinking that Jamie Foxx is a good negro, here is a good quote from him that you should know. It was on SNL

youtube.com/watch?v=D5HaFSb-6O4

>And I got a movie coming out, "Django," check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. *applause from the audience* How great is that?

He also called Obama "our lord and savior".

Fuck this nigger. He deserved every abuse he got toward him.

I will give you that. However he is one guy among 1000s of shitty black celebs.

yeah, denzel washington

There is a nigger in the background and several arabs in the front.

Nice job, Foxx is a piece of shit.

found the nigger/paki

He did not pay enough for being such a big nigger mounth.

The only proper punishment would be if he was burned at the stake

kanye has the potential but unfortunately he's had an identity crisis as of late. Pablo is a good album but the obvious influence to be more like modern trap and street music/themes really detract. 808s, MBDTF and Yeezus are a really great stretch...I honestly think music is in a draught and there aren't very many talented artists black or white these days. Hollywood has been compromised by its agenda and the quality is at its lowest point because of it.

True 99% of them act like apes, he's a minority.

WE WUZ PRIESTS N SHIET

kys

Blacks do not belong in the WHITE media.
Its ridiculous that you share the country with NIGGERS when it was not built by them.

Dubrovnik looks nice. I'm a massive beta faggot and an obvious tourist but at least I'm not a nigger. Can I come?

I wish they killed him tbqh

what are you even doing here?

Brits are #2 hated after niggers.
Sry Charles ;-(

Fucking savage

Based Croatia bringing the RAHOWA

pls explain

Fug what did we ever do to you? I just want to look at your cool castle walls and shit, that's all. No Anglo tricks. Have some compassion lad

he probably violated the NAP

Come here. I ll buy you a couple beers and we can go troll antifa together
Brits are not really hated

They should just blame it on the alcohol.

We started hating the Brits when you took Serbia's side, put embargo on our weapon import then did not want to accept us as an independent country.

NEVAR FORGET

It's a tourist trap. You're free to come just understand it'll be crowded as fuck and everything is stupidly expensive.
Personally I'd suggest you just stick to national parks and stuff. If nature's your thing that is..

Based.

Serbians would line up to suck a nigger off, if said nigger is LE BASED ORTHODOX BLACK

you subhumans ruined the good anglo name with your degenerate tourist behaviour

Russians would do the same if he was orthodox black

To be fair it's mostly burgers who act like complete degenerates abroad.

Any non-racially native person in Europe have no rights and should be treated like an outlaw.

You can't commit any crime against them. Be it murder, extortion or beheading of a pregnant woman

I just read that article and I'm disgusted. He's playing Little John in a Robin Hood film? Cultural appropriation much?

>it's completely acceptable to someone minding their own business because of their skin color.

This is what the alt-right actually believes.

Croatia is a fucking embarrassment

Russians don't give a fuck about LE church and have nigger hunting crews. It's all about race in Russia

Who goes to church? Old bitches and small village people

do Croatians like Americans? I wanna visit and have sex with some of your women

Dont get uppty nigger. I know that you cant swim. I threw a nigger in a river and he nearly drowned.

kek, good on yall OP

Fuck off. No one likes american mutts who only think about their dicks.

Lol

Nobody likes Americans dude, you should know this by now

>it's completely acceptable to someone minding their own business
"Minding their own business" in a place where they don't belong.
Blacks and asians have no "business" to mind in Europe.

>I wanna visit and have sex with some of your women
If you want to act like a degenerate save it for your own country.

he's an sjw faggot that got pissed that Tarantino had the audacity to use the word 'Ghetto'.
Sad!