What's the problem if I'm virgin

Iirc, virginity was a virtue and a sign of purity just up until the 20th century which has become a derogatory term since then. Do they really want to slap in my face over how degenerate they are? Normals are so entitled that they thought fucking women without even getting married is a social status. For God's sake I really hate self entitled normals I swear. Why is this allowed Sup Forums? How should we destroy the ongoing sexual revolution?

Don't worry, the sexual revolution is tanking. Testosterone is down in males 30%, some want to become women, and all procreating age want to live in parents' basement. Problem solved.

There's a big difference that you've totally overlooked. Some people abstain from sex because of a personal virtue they hold of waiting until marriage. You and a lot of Sup Forums, on the other hand, abstain from sex not of choice but because you are undesirable. As Stefan Molymeme would put it, you have "low sexual market value". So in this regard, "virgin" is a pretty good insult.

Bump

It's only purity if you're a puritanof some religious belief and extol your energy on other forms of love than carnal until you meet and court your ideal mate.

You Internet sorts are just a bunch of horny monkeys with your fingers superglued to your groins.

Involuntary celibacy doesn't make your virginity have value. It means that people don't want nothing to do with what you have, so you're relegated to a $1 "bargain" bin.

youre a man, thats the problem

men = keys
women = locks

a key that can open many locks is a master key
a lock that can be opened by any key is a shitty lock

men are expected to be sexgods by the time theyre 20, capable of giving their SO an bed shattering orgasm
Just do the given thing for most Sup Forums users and go gay.
all your problems are now solved

And what's so bad with that? They should even applaud for virgins for not contributing to their so called """ overpopulation""".

Being a manwhore is just as degenerate as a thot

a key that can open many locks is a master key
a lock that can be opened by any key is a shitty lock

Evolution and sex is the same thing. The only way to pass genes is to have sex. Sex is the only method to keep the species evolving. If genes cannot be passed on, the evolution stops there. Which means you are evolved to have sex. Adaptation is a complement to the evolution, since the passing of the genes come first.

There's nothing pure about virginity. Morals didn't create the human species. Go find some person to fuck.

we didnt say its not impressive we're saying its degenerate

Overpopulation is a bad thing when productive societies with higher IQ's stop breeding while mongrels pump out double digit children in a decade.

>world population-7.4 billion
Remember when we had 6 billion a few years ago? I do.

It doesn't matter. Normies just hold it as some kind of achievement to have had sex.
I'm almost a wizard and I don't give a single fuck. Pursue intellectual goals instead and fap when you feel like it.
I did start lifting weights but that's purely for self-improvement. I need to be physically and most of all mentally fit for the upcoming race war. Participating in the meme wars requires serious mental fortitude.

I have iq but i m uglo .

I'm not a virgin by choice. I don't skirt around my problems I'm legit mentally disabled.

I didnt say it's not degenerate
but your virginal butthurt is showing

The only purpose of sexual reproduction is to produce offspring, not your degenerate desires. Hence manwhores are no different from bitches

opening a shitty lock will make the key shitty as well
no thanks

>be virgin
>be mildly attractive
>have people rip on me for being a virgin occasionally
>rip on them for having shit impulse control and dozens of failed relationships

Honestly anyone shitting on you for being a virgin just wishes they were still one. I have never met a well adjusted person who thought less of someone for being a virgin.

>heh.. i was only pretending to be retarded, you fool..

As the influence of religion receded, it became more likely that social ineptitude caused virginity.

>The only purpose of sexual reproduction is to produce offspring

thats some real caveman thinking

sexual activities are no longer a drain on your energy/ability to survive in the wilderness

>opening a shitty lock
the point is a master key can open any lock it wishes - of course it can open a shit lock, but it also has the ability to unlock the Fort Knox of vaginas
you're being purposely obtuse

?

>that's some real caveman thinking

Not an argument.

>Not an argument.

thats not an argument
i literally explained in the next line why thats caveman thinking

No reason you're a virgin if you're purposely contrarian and ONLY PRETENDING to be retarded

The pussy market is at peak lows, if you ain't getting means:
1 you ain't trying
2 you too romantic about fucking
If you can't get traditional paid pussy (date, dinner ,car, attraction)
go get old paid pussy and get that shit out of your head.

Love is not sex, if you wait to find love to get sex, The person you love will think you are an unexperienced baby

>The person you love will think you are an unexperienced baby

Then that bitch isn't the one you're meant to be with. Are you fucking retarded? Why do you think a healthy relationship is based on judgements?

>spain

Oh that's why.

That's still not explaining why the act of pre-marital/ multiple sexual relationships is degenerate. Lust is a sin which destroys relationships and the sacredness of procreation. Truly an eternal anglo

haha

>virgin detected
you wouldn't talk like this if you could get laid

>As the influence of religion receded, it became more likely that social ineptitude caused virginity.

DING DING DING DING
WE HAVE A WINNER

I'm a virgin, but when people ask me if I'm a virgin, which happens very rarely, I tell them 'No, I'm not.' Problem fucking solved.

Leave Barron alone. Use pics of Jonah hill instead

i know that it's on me. i'm not fat and not bad looking, i'm just shy and i never even really try.

i don't get people that cry about 'muh society' when it's 100% on them. if you want to get laid you just have to step out of your comfort zone.

but at this point i don't really care (i'm 21 btw), i just want to fall in love. at least i'm not kissless and i have gotten hj's and bj's.

Male virginity is a social construct.

That's still pretty hedonistic

well autists breeding would just increase the number of autists in society so no need for 99% of Sup Forums to breed

>Lust is a sin

so is sloth (sitting at home and shitposting like you are)
or Wrath (scorining someone for having a different opinion to you)
as is envy (like being envious of people who'd had sex but trying to mask it as saying that THEYRE the degenerates)

We must have a new crusade and destroy all the hedonists

Virginity is a virtue.

Only liberals think otherwise. Look at George Take I and JK Rowling using virgin as an insult and virgin-shaming those they disagree with on social media.
Feminists encourage girls to lose their virginity young and thus ruining them. These are our enemies who think virginity is not a virtue.

I don't know if I can or can't get laid, because I've never tried, I can't think of a single person who attracted me beyond simple lust. Hell, those girls who I lusted for even caused this feeling only because they were close to me physically, hugged me or something, it quickly disappeared and I can't remember half of their names.

Why exactly? How do they impact you?

Only those with outdated morals can believe that they have a right to force others to abide by their morals, but others don't have a right to force them to abide by theirs.

well yeah.

i've only been intimate with girls i knew for sure liked me (sometimes you can just tell) so the risks i took where minimal, but i liked them too.

the concept of being intimate with a strange person, even if she's hot, is unappealing to me. i don't know if this is weird or because i'm shy, introverted and way to polite.

>George Take I

You must have the same thoughts in your head as i have REEEEE

An entire nation of whores and you still can't get laid. There, there, bro :(

>calling out someone's degenerate activities
>wrath
>implying im envious

I just hate when they degrade me as some subhuman retard if I chose not to do sexual pleasures. I cant see myself having a working relationship anyways due to my zealous tendencies

What if you are a virgin because

A) You haven't got with a girl you fancy

But

B) rejected girls who wanted you but you didn't fancy them?

>I just hate
thats envy and wrath right there

youre showing that it bothers you
and that it angers you

dont try and lecture an anglo on the bible little man - we invented jesus

Being intimate with random strangers in general is creepy. The only way to get into a strangers pants is to ply them with liquor, and even then, a sexual experience with a stranger full of alcohol is a bit unethical in my mind. Plus, they could always call you a rapist after if they regret their decision.

I fucked three girls from 17-19, im 22 now. I fucked my ex for a couple months bout a year ago. I am a very good looking, fit, socially crafty man. I dont like to have sex unless I really like a girl. It's hard to really like a girl. Very hard. Like REAAAAAALLY HARD. They are all such human garbage I want them all to die.

Get out of that jabroni outfit

> hate when they degrade me as some subhuman retard
he just point out hypocricy and degrade*? upgrade you to human.

>my zealous tendencies
If you are a psico that is a bigger problem

>hate
>envy and wrath
>English education

That's because their parents and modern society raised them like shit. They treat them like infallible princesses who can do no wrong and cannot be punished for their actions, where as boys are forced into the corner and pumped full of medicine to calm them down due to their "hyperness".

>Iirc, virginity was a virtue and a sign of purity just up until the 20th century
Only for women. Male virginity has almost never been valued.

I used to abstain from sex because I was disgusted by my sexuality, still kind of am in a way so I don't really go out looking for it.

Fuck You

>hatred
>not anger
>pinoy education

Wrath is an act of uncontrolled anger retard

Also,
>implying hatred = anger

It's only a virtue in women. For men it doesn't really matter either way. It doesn't really change a man's SMV. If you are a Chad, you are still a Chad whether you have slept with 0 women or 50 women. Women will still value your Chad genetics.

That's because society itself ignores it where in fact they know its bad. The dawn of sexual revolution only amplified their hedonistic tendencies more

This. Only women can be virgins.