youtube.com/watch?v=fIrcNL9PfUU
youtube.com/watch?v=-uNBoUqGvVs
youtube.com/watch?v=dlG75wb7lLw
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6VI_bc1j4
youtube.com/watch?v=2IDBxPLp3i0
youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is shit censored? That's fucking gay. Just like globalism.

Gypsy without Vaterland detected.

>Prove me wrong, gypsy.

>pirde
>hate
no

Nice try gypo

So what was world war 2

>What are ancestors

you think all this just appeared out of thin air, cretin

No. It needs a re-draw : ^)

>take pride in shit you haven't done
No, it's respecting and preserving the civilization / society that your ancestors have built for you.
You're given a duty to pass it on to your children - preferably better but certainly not worse.

>hate people you've never met
Nationalism isn't about hating others but about loving your own.

Shit bait thread, sage

>hate people you never met
>never met
>

>globalism teaches you to hate yourself for shit you haven't done and love people you've never met
ftfy

nationalism isnt racism
but good try gypsy

np but i can trigger you
youtube.com/watch?v=8viajEw1D0U&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw youtube.com/watch?v=wP7_yY9m5GM youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk youtube.com/watch?v=IabcqZU-86c youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg youtube.com/watch?v=fIrcNL9PfUU youtube.com/watch?v=-uNBoUqGvVs youtube.com/watch?v=dlG75wb7lLw youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6VI_bc1j4 youtube.com/watch?v=2IDBxPLp3i0 youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M

Nationalism is the recognition that the state should work only in the interest of those who give the state mandate to govern, i.e. the citizens of that state, who in turn derive cultural solidarity from their collectivization of interest through the state, tempered by a shared culture and heritage.

Not that hard to understand, you pinko shit..

why does love for oneself suddenly constitute hate for others?

it's almost like these people don't actually love themselves and just look for something to fill the void

You still need to draw lines unless you want a clusterfuck of thieves and criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

>end product

Nationalism is perpetuating what our ancestors left us.

Nationalism saved my people from becoming culturally assimilated by Ruskies.
I will always be a nationalist.
Non Finns are not my kin, and I wouldn't sacrifice a hair from the head of a Finn to save the lives of any number of non Finns.

Actually, Nationalism is being proud of your culture, which inturn helps you maintain your culture rather than changing it to please whiny faggots.

My culture is better than yours, and being ethnocentric is rad.

Fuck of globalist cunt.

Nationalism: teaches you to appreciate the work of previous generations and to respect the differences between nations.

Whats wrong with being proud of your ancestors and things they did for you?
I also never met a pedophile, is it automatically wrong to hate them because of that?

>but apologise for slavery whiteboi
>but apologise for holocaust goy
>but give me reparations
>but remember how you treated wymyn
>but remember how you destroyed my country filthy american

You sound like a jew
"1000 goyim lives are not worth a single jewish fingernail"

Same thing with racism

You met your father. Bogus analogy.

>say no to nationalism!
>but please still pay national taxes for dem benefits ;_;

It's not being proud in accomplishments but in heritage and the want to preserve and pass on the accomplishments of the past and present. It is at its core a conservative principle.

>don't take pride in things you didn't personally do
>do take blame for things that you didn't personally do
Fuck your anti white bullshit

>tfw your home is always too small for maps.

You're assuming that if I'm not a nationalist it means that I'm a globalist?

Fuck off aussie kid.
>pic related, the australian cancer of Sup Forums.

I take pride in shit my ancestors did and hate nobody.
Done.

>"Yeah you know what fuck nationalism I'm only giving a fuck about myself from now on."
>mass murdered by the government

When there are only about 5-6 million of my people in existence, can we afford not to be like the kikes?
The fucking kikes outnumber us?

Besides, all we want is to be left alone in our homeland to live in peace. We got no interest in fucking over other peoples like the kikes do on regular basis.

>Not allowed to be proud of the house and garden you maintain because you didn't build it

Saged and hidden

I am proud of my ancestors. I am not proud of myself for being their descendant, I am proud of them and their accomplishments and grateful to them for what they left for me. I hope that I may take what they left me and make it better so I may someday pass it on to my and their future descendants. I hope that our my descendants may be just as proud of me as I am of my ancestors.

Many generations of my ancestors and their people worked hard so that their people could prosper. I am not going to shit all over their memory by giving everything they build away to Jamal and Mohamed.

Of course a fucking gypsy would have no idea what Nationalism is. They are historically leeches

I don't take blame for things that I didn't personally, why should I do that?

Being against nationalism and conservatism isn't about taking blame for something that you didn't, not all liberals and progressists are the same.

I like how Ireland is under a British flag and not an Irish one. Do you want to piss of the paddys?

Stopping thieves and robbers from taking over other people's houses.

Being against nationalism is a sign of weakness and a crisis of identity. It means that you have lost the foundation of what has made different groups thrive and are willing to die off.

>"Take pride in the shit you haven't done"
In what? Such a vague case.
Focusing on a nationalist state doesn't mean we refuse trade deals and aid other allies when needed. That's how nations thrive

>"Hate people you've never met"
People can still travel and nations are still accepting of hard-working individuals. Focus on your county's matters before everyone else's.

Where did you get this shit from, Occupy Dems?

>why does love for oneself suddenly constitute hate for others?
Because this means no fucking nigger or kikes in your country.

lol desu they are the most nationalist. they have their own law, their own culture, everything. based gypsies know their shit

Every libertarian who believes there's a rightful place for a state, is by definition a nationalist.

>never met
Met em all m8, they're really shit.

>"I am proud of my ancestors"
>prisoner colony

No problem with nationalism (as I don't think it immediately dictates hatred for other nations), but mighty keks were had at your post

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

globalism is being ashamed of shit you havent done and loving people youve never met

My parents are Chinese Hong Kongers and they taught me to work hard and take pride in my work - that even if I grew up to be a janitor I should strive to make mine the cleanest street. When I worked as a poll clerk I took my job seriously even though it was only one day (and for advance polls, one weekend), I keep track of the voter cards and dispose of them as instructed so that people's information aren't lost. I helped voters find someone they know to vouch for them when they forgot their ID and followed procedure to help them vote, even though they told me (and they weren't supposed to) that they were voting for Rob Ford and I oppose that candidate. When I worked in a concession stand during a summer festival, I was proud that I could keep the stand supplied with enough peeled vegetables even when business got crazy, my boss said I was a great worker.

I went to an Anglican kindergarden in Hong Kong, I had an upbringing from that, and other Hong Kongers and the environment itself, to always be considerate of others and of our environment in everything we do. Don't climb trees in the park because with so many people, the trees won't survive. Don't pick flowers or there won't be any for others to enjoy. VitaSoy is a Hong Kong drinks company, and their tetrapacks come with instructions for people to flatten it before disposable so the trashcans won't be filled too soon.

nice trips but I am getting real tired of your dumb shit hoppe poster fuck off

You have problems with my statement? Could you state them?

tfw nationalist but plans to move to CZ and work for an international company soon in order to further my career
tfw relevant local market is clamped down by informal mafia-like network of folks who know no better
tfw no option to wait for the lot to retire bacuse this bullshit culture of corruption will never go away

I wouldn't necessarily say they are, by definition, nationalist. They certainly CAN be (for instance, I am even though I'm a minarchist), but you can believe in small centralized government and not have any patriotism at all.

I struggled at school because teachers taught me that Canadian culture is diversity, so I should just hold onto my culture, but my culture, Hong Kong's, values and employed successfully, the melting pot approach that had Brits, Chinese, and Indians, identify as Hong Kongers first.

So I take these cunts don't admire anyone or anything. What's being proud of my father, for instance, other than taking "pride in shit I have never done"?

These people should read Carl Schmitt.

It is better to hate someone you have never met than someone you have to live with.

DO REMOVE KEBAB THINGS AND STOP BEING A FAGGOT

Patriotism =/= Nationalism
Patriotism is collectivism at the level of the country's borders, Nationalism is individualism at the level of the country's borders.

At first this may seem contradictory, but remember, like Milton recognized, there are several levels of individuality like family for example. A patriotic person wants to help his nation above all others, a nationalistic person is against being forced into helping other nations.

Just like an individual should choose what happens to his own body, a family may choose who comes into the house, and a country may choose who comes into it's borders.

Nationalism is shrinking the pool of rights from globalism, patriotism is growing the pool of rights from individuals. Although both have the same borders, they are totally different.

So I went to the library, and I read things like Pierre Berton's The National Dream, and I read up on the first Prime Minister of Canada, Sir John A Macdonald, I read a lot of books that are probably no longer in school libraries, I snapped up a lot of Canadian history books when the library was throwing them out...controversial ones like what Pierre Trudeau wrote about the dangers of FLQ separatism - sadly I've lost that in the move.

I conclude that Canadian culture is about "peace, order, and good government", as stated in the Constitution - that wasn't written till the 1960s, but it has summed up the long term aims of many governments starting from Confederation. John A was a well known crook due to the Rail scandal, but the funding he sought was for his political party, the Liberal-Conservatives (the Liberals then, was known as the Grits), he never took a single penny towards his personal fortunes even though he was in debt, he was a strong protectionist who placed Canada first.

>Hahaha, dumb whities being proud of shit they haven't done and people they never met
>WE WUZ KANGS AND ALSO SLAVES

>"lol, your country has no culture! Unlike my beautiful african dress"
>go to the place in africa her family came from
>almost guaranteed that most of the population are wearing poloshirts and shorts from charity shops

>"Hurr durrr I'm a giant cock gurgling faggot"

Isn't it funny how the people who laugh at "nationalism" are almost always from literally who nations who have spent their entire history on the planet being *next* to somebody actually relevant?

For fuck's sake, I'm Irish in Northern Ireland and even I feel some semblance of pride of Ireland's few noteable deeds

If a non Sup Forums user has to look up what your flag is, you don't fucking matter and probably have no reason to be a nationalist.

Moments after the American constitution passed. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, "Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, "A republic, if you can keep it."

>You don't have to meet them to hate them.
>You can be proud of others achievements.
>Your statement is very weak.

same

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

Are they in anyway compatible? From your definitions (line 3), it seems like the only difference is that a "patriot" is just prioritizing his/her own country while (being forced into) helping others and a "nationalist" is looking out for his/her own country while against being forced to help others.

Is that accurate?

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

t.Gyppo

Agreed brother, Australia needs change, a fix.

>113489399
R A R E
A
R
E

You're the same old russian fag hiding behind romanian proxy. We get it, you're retarded and in need of easy shill money. Fuck off already.

I sometimes wish that Straya was a great country. We're a good country and we're a comfortable country, but we're not a great country.

It was Nationalism which prevented my ancestors from bending over to the British Empire and taking their bullshit policies, who then went onto ensuring the bongs fucked off in 1812.

I respect other nations, but at the end of the day, i'll always put America first.

this
although im more nationalist about spain (the country of my ancestors) than brazil

Compared to cultural marxism, that teaches you to hate yourself for shit you haven't done and love people you've never met?

>nationalism is like inheriting the house your father built but its actually an apartment that he bought and pretending its a house your father built

They are compatible, though one does not mean the other. Being a patriotist, means you probably are nationalistic, but being nationalistic does not mean you are a patriot, you might be nationalistic for your own good instead of for the good of the collective country.

A patriotic person believes his country is superior to all others and wants to help and force others to help his own country, a nationalist may not even like his country, but believe the country has individual rights.

I'm a nationalist - not a globalist.

Not quite.
Its perpetuating a shared identity, which may or may not be the identity of your fathers or anyone

>You should not feel any pride in what your people have done!
>White people need to pay reparations for slavery that happened 200 years ago.

>Take pride in shit you havent done

Wait, do you mean we didnt kill armenians?

GTFO you stupid gipsy. Leave Sup Forums and go steal a wallet .

>all ideas and cultures are equal

kek

kek, roach brings the bantz

This

Cluckdom getting your people fked hard for the last 70 years

It's almost as if (here in America) the two words have switched meaning. What you describe as nationalism sounds like patriotism and vice versa.

Kek too real.
The Islamic culture is basically raping all our cultures.
Something must be done before it is too late!

Is this what English fap to?

I'm the Hoppe poster and you're the one who should fuck off if you don't like it.

>Leftism
>Teaches you to be guilty for the past and love people you've never met

again with this, can u stop spamming this?
nationalism doesnt teach to hate other people or take pride in shit u've not done, its about fucking taking care of own people and being proud of heritage u piece of shit

Hitler was a jewish agent, his orders were to fortify the power of the jewish people and secure it for eternity. That's why was murdering/blowing up everything except the fucking jews he was "supposed" to (((exterminate))).

Jews destroyed nationalism through Hitler, their agent.

There is literally NOTHING WRONG with nationalism.

Nothing bad in taking pride of your own grandfathers actions.

What's up bros

Amen Finnish brother.

Truly encourage you to pondering...