HE'S NEXT

HE'S NEXT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;;;;;;
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4_DYfA-RlcI
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/pedophile-projection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>maynstream medior has no powa heeah
*eyes glow*

Well since he's apparently never left his flat in Sheffield in his life, at least nobody can accuse PJW of child molestation.

Good. Adopting symbols and leaders is the most retarded thing the "alt-right" could ever do for itself.

This guy is a fucking faggot who wasn't even on board until it became a money making opportunity. Infowars cronies are attention whoring idiots. When the chips are down, its just another media company.

not based-watson-san

DA MAYNE

>HE'S NEXT

lol no. You need credibility before you can be discredited.

Kekd

Teenagers are not children.

no they already have their next target

>DA MAYNE STROOM MEDAIAE

Alt-lite is fucked, Styx was the only civic nationalist I know off that was smart enough to condemn Milo

imagine my shock...

ABOOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA

what did he mean by this?

>CNN: PJW into CHOILD PAWNOGRAPHY

weather conspiracy

is that real? i've never been to reddit

NO.

They've wanted pic related more than anything.

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

>never been to reddit

You don't have to lie to fit in user.

TELL ME ABOUT IT

STUD
T
U
D

We are going to smash it's balls just like they did to daddy. Not the just world, everything.

Anyone got the no gf PJW pic?

Good. We don't need pedos or cointelpro misleading people.

Infowars is a cointelpro operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;;;;;;

^ the method of distraction and disinformation

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed

^ the selling out of those who trusted them

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 first and paid for it with his life on November 5 2001. Cointelpro Alex Jones gets to live and deceive you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8

Fritz Springmeier - again, lost his life to the regime. Worth listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_DYfA-RlcI

did u just assumer gender ?

I'm sure (((they))) could go back through his work at infowars and make him look stupid. He was more of a conspiracy theory guy a few years ago.

As a man, shut up bitch.

It's time to cut the head off the snake and shut them down before they shut down any more people associated with Trump, it's classic kick out the supporters beneath someone to isolate them tactics.

Take David Brock out and this ends for the foreseeable future. Needs to be done sooner rather than later while they're just beginning to implement that ShareBlue strategy.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/pedophile-projection.html

It'll be full guns on PewDiePie next if the old media can make political change again.

first of all: tits or gtfo
2: what the fuck is the alt right
3. who the fuck is we?

kek

I'm not sure that Watson has ever even gone outside, let alone molested anyone. And all he talks about is the mayne streeeeem meteor. What are you going to do, claim that "imajune mai shok" is code for "diddle kids"?

Also, I look forward to Milo's inevitable first interview with Watson on Infowars, since Trump Pravda, aka "Breitbart" will be dropping him any day now.

He's not famous enough.

They'll probably go after Alex Jones next, though I'm not sure what they can say about him that hasn't already been said a thousand times.

PJW is completely harmless

oh I forgot to add

>muh Twitter impressions

who gives a shit

Who cares about Jones? He's a fucking flake.

This man probably already done more work in redpilling or, at least, making normies start to think about how weird some shit is in the world right now than any of you retards combined here

yeah but he clearly only did it for the fame/celebrity status and the money. if you think he's genuine about anything he says, you're being fooled. like so many other youtube political-commentators, he's far more interested in a thriving viewerbase and customers than he is in changing people's political beliefs.

I don't care about how genuine he is, what he is causing is more important right now