Guys guys..the msm says milo did something so we have to drop him !!!!!!!

Guys guys..the msm says milo did something so we have to drop him !!!!!!!

Muslims "marry" and rape children religiously and pizzagate got like 10 times more evidence..but hey..there is a edited video of milo and when the msm said so and like 20 threads at the same time tell us that we should drop him what in the world could be wrong with that right.

Maybe we should start believing in the msm again i mean obviously now they are on the same side with us right..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY
youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
youtu.be/5PnnE_UizOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>milo
fuck that attention-faggot.

thread/

>(ages) 13/28, these things do happen perfectly consensually. Often, by the way, it’s the women who suffer, because what normally happens in schools, very often, is it's an older women with a younger boy and the boy is the predator in that situation – the boy is like, ‘let’s see if I can fuck the gym teacher’ or ‘let’s see if I can fuck the hot math teacher’, and he does. The women fall in love with these nubile young men, these athletic young boys in their prime, and end up having their lives destroyed, end up having to move schools, move the country, whatever.

milo is literally a pedophile

59:00
youtu.be/azC1nm85btY

Man these pieces of artwork are some of the creepiest you can ever see, you just know the author went through some hellish experiences from looking at them.

Yeah i mean if the msm said it it has to be true man...this time for real..btw..you guys know there is the unedited video on YouTube right

>Literally
>Ages 13 -28
>Pedophile

You don't even know what the word means

yes, watched the video. milo said some time ago that hes a sociopath, that degenerate is literally sick.

so stop giving him attention.

He admitted it in his own words. There is video of him saying these things. He is done.

>13/28

That's not an age range, dumbfuck. He's talking about a 13 year old being fucked by a 28 year old.

Even worse.. he acts like the 28 year old is the victim when they get caught.

milo is a pedo

No you don't...and you obviously never watched more than one of his appearances or speeches because then you would know his style of talking and "hyperbole"or how you call it..

Do you shills never looked up why he calls himself the dangerous (evil) faggot ?

You could literally take 3/4 of his speeched out of context if you want to

how did the media lie about them?

There is a edited video.
You guys like to ignore this fact we all know that

not the msm, his own words about a 13 year old "consensually" fucking a 28 year old

dude is a pedo

hes a degenerate.
fuck him. i dont care what he says, hes sick.
thread/

You working for the people who make these lies up you should know..
Since you are definitely not a part of /pol

Edited video.

dude the thing is..just ignoring stuff that exists and was mentioned in this little thread atleast 3 times before your comment doesn't make it go away and your shit true

Jesus, what the fuck is it with you retards.
Sup Forums never shilled for Milo. Do you really think you're fooling anyone here? Just take it to r/thedonald, that's the same audience that responds to it here. Let me break it down for you.
Pedo or not
>FAGGOT
>KIKE
>NIGGER LOVER
>CIVIC NATIONALIST

Sup Forums never liked him. We're neutral. Fuck off

And nobody cares what you say..not here..not in real life...shills can't /thread here you faggot..but how could you know right

pewdiepie made a joke

milo actually thinks 13 year olds are able to consent to a 28 year old

59:00
youtu.be/azC1nm85btY

milo is a pedo

if you don't know, then why are you even posting about it in the first place?

No, he's talking about him dating a 28 yr old when he was 17.

But my point is Pedophilia is a primary attraction to prepubescent children, 13 is not prepubescent.

>shills can't /thread here
agreed, gtfo

MSM didn't even cover Milo Pedo story

he only has himself to blame with those dumb edgy remarks

only redditors call other people redditors.../polacks don't care about this childish bullshit..we are anons..that alone implies we give a fuck about labels...labels..the only thing you niggers work with and care about

Its not edited, its 3 hours long uncut of milo explaining why 13 year olds can consent to 28 year olds.

milo is a pedo

do you seriously think the outrage against him for his comments lies in a definitional error, and if you explain the semantic difference people will suddenly be OK with it?

>he's talking about him dating a 28 yr old when he was 17.

Then why does he talk about a 13 year old consensually fucking a 28 year old girl?

LMAO milo is pedo

...are you seriously saying Sup Forums doesn't care about those things I listed?

No, but you called him a literally pedophile and even if this fake story was true, he literally is not

>that alone implies we give a fuck about labels

fuck off you shill

>No

OK cool so I think we're done here

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c

>supporting a degenerate faggot

i want nu-Sup Forums to leave

I'm just confused about the media not suddenly embracing him because he's a pedophile. I thought they were down with the kiddie fiddlers?

it's fucking horrific man. Hard to think of any sin that's worse.

there can be no justice for shit like this in this life. they deserve nothing but a swift execution

>I have no face in my reaction image folder that accurately describes my feelings on the topic so pic unrelated

You mean Mylo is A TYPICAL FAG

This is why he is dangerous..he admitted what most if not all gays actually think

(((They))) want to have everyone burn Mylo now..but why now? That tape isn't even new.

He was always a degenerate faggot and anyone who knows any thing about faggots knows they are all too often interested in underage sex...this reality has been wiped from the publics consciousness by the kike MSM who relentlessly pushed "marriage equality"=gay adoption=state sponsored pedophelia..

If Mylo gets thrown into obscurity then so does the whole issue if gay adoption..that's why (((they))) want (((they))) want Mylo to appear like an outlier of faggotry when in fact he is just an average homo..his truth bombs are going to draw attention to what "normal" homos are.

>>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

This dummy.

He has stated this is common place in the gay community..the same community that is now able to adopt kids

THIS THIS THIS YOU DUMB POLLOCKS

Well durr, fags diddle kids (more at 11).

I'm just wondering why they aren't celebrating him for it. Pedophilia is the next gay rights issue.

noone cares what you say you fag enabler

he is a degenerate and he stopped being useful to us.

>Age of consent in UK is 16
>Milo admits he was a slut who "pursued everybody" as a teenager
>Says it's OK for a 17 year old to date a 29 year old
I seriously don't get what everybody is getting bent out of shape over.

Manufactured outrage.

pederast not pedophile
please lurk more

lets ask sulu what he thinks about the whole matter

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

It's pretty clear : the media hate platinum blond people.

When did you take the peroxyded pill ?

>young boy fucking their teacher
nice
is this what this whole thing was mainly about?

HE CANT EVEN OUTWIT CANCELED LARRY WILMORE. HES A STOOGE

DEFRANCO Video about pewdiepie and Milo.

Even the biggest youtubers don't lie about the edited video

#standwithmilo

It is not about him being a faggot it is about (((they))) want to bring on of our guys down

youtu.be/5PnnE_UizOs

I am on Sup Forums since battlefield vietnam was released..i would bet that is longer then you are old

>we know sodomites are mentally ill sickos
>not /ourfaggot/ though
>he's so BASED guise
You people are a bunch of silly fucking geese.

And you laughed about those dumb gamers when gamergate happened...
This is the same trick they use over and over again

its almost like the boys who get diddled turn into diddlers themselves...
>dont go near uncle jimmy
>uncle jimmy got to him oh no
>he is uncle jimmy now
this is how the gay cycle begins, now that you are uncle jimmy you begin to change things about yourself because 'this is who EYE am'
family notices, distances themselves from disgusting degenerate dishonor to family name
wow no one likes ME, for ME - cast your ideologues away and buy into individualism so I can do whatever I want whenever I want because Im always the victim when I have to appear in a situation where its my ideals vs the judgement of many. I am an individual, I WASNT HURTING ANY1, I LIKE IT SO ITS OKAY.
now that they are outcasts they seek others like themselves, when they find these others they turn into "SEE, ITS NORMAL"ers
now they advocate for rights specific to their group - u cant refuse to serve me because Im black style - increase in gibmes
gibmes lead to private spaces which leads to exponential problems
the internet has made this easy and thats why the problem is as big as it is now
INDIVIDUALISM IS DEATH

No, David Brock and Shareblue working with ex-CIA nigger Egg McMuffin are coordinating this attack so as to discredit Milo (who has taken down three pedophiles to date) because they know the hammer is coming down on their kiddy diddling ring.

Lol, sure nigger. Anyone watching that Overtime knows he ruined those two niggers nights. "Low IQ guests!"

> thinks he represents Sup Forums

Oooh, that's rich.

Add #medialiesagain to any support tweets

If we don't help milo now ..a gay jew who speaks out for our stuff..the next person will be to scared to do it

What exactly qualifies as pedophilia? My grandmother was married at 16 and my great grandmother married at 13. My great grandmother's brother married a 13 year old when he was 35 because his wife died and the girl's family couldn't feed her. Granted this was 100 years ago but that isn't all that long. How many teen girls today could be saved from degeneracy with a redpilled 30-40 year old husband?

Milo's banned from Twitter, isn't he?

People just liked Milo for the way he triggered SJWs.

Not back then

Pedophilia is an attraction to children under 10. Hebephilia is an attraction to prepubescent children, 10-14, like Lewis Carroll. Ephebephilia is an attraction to pubescent children, so 14-17.

Will you fucking faggots shut up already about this kike? Twenty fucking threads on the same goddamn non-story. We can't drop him if he was never a ally to begin with, because he's not.

FUCK OFF

Got it. I don't really care as long as they're 13+, pubescent, and consent. Tons of them are already fucking at that age anyway. If race/gender is going to be considered a social construct, then an age of consent beyond puberty is also a social construct