BASED ABOS START RACE WAR AGAINST AFRICANS

Based Abo's taking out the African trash:
>'You say it, say it, you say I love Aboriginal people. This is our land,' he screamed.
>'Don't ever disrespect my Aboriginal people again.
>'The Aboriginal's own this land and I will kill you.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245060/Racist-man-attacks-teenager-Adelaide-train.html

Where were you when Aboriginals kicked off the race war to save Australia from the African menace?

Aren't most of them alot darker than the guy pictured?

how will you tell them apart?

Are abos as violnt as niggers in general or are they more peacefull?
I always saw them as too naive to be criminal if you know what I mean.

If only they could do the same to all the Chinks

Gas yourself
Abos are the one race worse than Niggers.

They're more violent

A lot of them are mixed

Less violent than Niggers and Spics

They aren't too bad in comparison, except that can't really adapt to European society (which makes sense).

noice

Nope

They have a murder rate of 4-5 per 100,000

US blacks are 15 per; Mexico is similar

imagine being the first ones to fuck abos. jesus christ it's disgusting to think about

Buy this man some petro

Abos are savages but at least theyre redpilled on nationalism

I don't see White people screaming "this land is ours" and attacking Apex gang members. Abo Death Squads are our only hope.

Have you ever spent a week without masturbating?

Irish convicts

Nuh dude, the majority of abo's are mixed and are pretty light skinned. Very rare you're gonna see a full on black abo

Abos > Niggers desu

I think you underestimate how shit goes down in the communities. People disappear all the time and the cops can't get involved without bringing in the whole mob.

It's actual tribal justice and won't change in our life time.

Abbos are too low IQ on average to bother being as violent. They're too busy huffing petrol and drinking.

>Are abos as violnt as niggers in general or are they more peacefull?
>I always saw them as too naive

They're descended from people who routinely killed and ate each other, and who's culture in modern times included child rape and extreme beatings.

They seem to have done this, isolated on an island, for 30 000 years.

It's not some hippie pot smoking injun guide we're talking about here.

nigger detected

Abbos hate anyone not from their "tribe". I've seen Abbos kill each other for no reason other than their ancestors lived across the lake from each other.

There was a massive clan war in the NT about a decade ago and scores of civilians escaped to here in Adelaide. That's why there's heaps of boongs around the city now.

Because white people are genetically cowards

not an argumento

Why does the headline say Racist man?

Are abos higher on the privilege scale than Africans?

wtf i love abo's now

>race is only skin colour

Based Subhumans

Yeah, I know that they consume a lot of gasoline and drink too much but I never heared that they commit nigger-tier violence.
I just canĀ“t immagine abos making a drug cartel or destroying a neighbourhood by selling drugs at every corner and shooting each other. More violent than niggers?

>we wuz aboriginals n shiet

Fucking Australia should be just cut off the grid again, Aussies would forget how to light a fucking fire within a decade.

So without guns are abbo tribal wars mount and blade meets mad max?

So are abbos the cleaning system of Australia?

And you guys hated abbos, come on.

well today's the first time I heard an Abo's voice

at least I learned something

next thread

>Racist man attacks teenager on Adelaide train

oh cmon dailymail, thats not what happened
im with the abo on this one

abo are dumb but they're based as fuck. we have more niggers here than abos these days and they know it's a fucking problem

I wish the scientific community didn't have to be so PC and just come out with abos and Africans being "missing links" that lead up to us.

based petrol huffer

I think even as recently as 1950 there was still 10 white men in Central Australia for every 1 white woman.

I mean, what are you going to do?

I haven't done that since I was 19(32 now)

Please explain me what is Dreamtime

Spears and machetes. Some rarely steal guns from farmers and livestocksmen but the Police usually protect them.

ABBOS CANNOT BE RACIST BECAUSE RACISM IS A SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION THEREFORE NOT RACIST
>ABBOS CANNOT BE RACIST BECAUSE RACISM IS A SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION THEREFORE NOT RACIST
ABBOS CANNOT BE RACIST BECAUSE RACISM IS A SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION THEREFORE NOT RACIST
>ABBOS CANNOT BE RACIST BECAUSE RACISM IS A SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION THEREFORE NOT RACIST

>Irrelevant poor Eurocuck country tries to partake in civilized conversation
hardest kek in a long time budapest friend. Just so you know it's very easy to go to your shithole of a country and impress your women with a peasants wage

just sniff the air brah, if it stinks there's likely an abo near you. Not even joking.

bix nood

Top kek

>Nigger violent sex drive and repeated rapes aren't an argument
Fuck off retard huecunt.

Theyre not missing links but results of harsh environments creating selective pressures for more violent individuals. Abos are far from being a different species but another 10 or 20 thousand years of isolation could have made them different just enough.

More violent than Sudanese, less violent than Somalis.

I'd still prefer Abbos, we know how to handle them. These new reffo's get a fuckton more money than they do, and set back our 'breed them out' program by 250 years.

How many soviet cocks did your grandpa suck?

You mean, if you don't touch your penis for a month you'll want to breed with abos?

Negroids are worshiped by the media here in the United States. They may as well be gods.

Praise be the negro, for he provides us every day with a news story. May he exist for eternity, and so too will our profit margins.

>Routinely killed each other.

Sounds like what your country is wishing for Sven.

At least my ancestors fucked qt slaves not disgusting abbos.

Absolutely

I would even lick their asses

good on him, africunts are trying to pull that hollywood gangsta burger shit, it is getting annoying and it is causing problems

each one i met or knew was a good person. but i live in the city so there is not many of them around.

Watching abbos lose their shit at foreigners is always fun.

We don't get along well, but we both hate foreigners, so you get hilarious temporary alliances between aussies and boongs.

abos are the true master race

hitler said so in a secret memo

I'm 1/16 abo (I know, lynch me) and I'm white as fuck. it's little enough to draw some serious doubt when I tell people. and just enough to get heaps of sweet gibs from the government :^)

abos are inherently lazy, so lazy in fact that they're too lazy for violence and prefer to curse the white devils walking by while sitting in public parks drinking.

Having said that, they do like a bit of rape here and there. In their closed off communities family violence and rape including family members is commonplace.

Yeah that's why they conquered most of the modern world and won many wars

Somalis are less violent now than they were when they first came. Sudanese nigs have only gotten worse imho. Boongs are just going to boong though.

Can confirm your women are the easiest roots in the world. I've had a harder time convincing thai hookers than an 8/10 in your country who will fuck for free.

Lol a ton of my Brazilian whore female friends have gone to Australia to enjoy dumb white dick, they will rip you off it's not even funny

Only 1 week makes you do that?

>Why does the headline say Racist man?
>Are abos higher on the privilege scale than Africans?
Very disrespectful of the author, isn't vilifying the attacker as a "racist" because hes aboriginal illegal? Someone should complain to the human rights commission. Even if he was the aggressor, complaining about "muh land" isn't racist.

Ooooooo he got you good!

And I would understand why you'd do so, since your women are ape-like troglodyte trash. :D

Yeah, have sex with our lowest grade whores you stupid cunt, I'd understand why you'd consider them 8/10, but I'm actually banging 8/10s, not whore trash.

Anglo women are generally speaking disgusting, but Aussies are the lowest grade humans in the world.

Oh boy you wouldn't believe.

it's an unfortunate trend, i'm afraid
whites only larp about rwds(es) over the internet, and the other camp of whites being freaking commies
meanwhile...
spics are cleaning up niggers in usa
abos are cleaning up niggers in australia
chinks are cleaning up niggers in france
etc

African niggers are very much missing links of sorts, though not that far behind us so as to be a totally different species.

They came first. Then turned into us.

They're tolerable when you compare them to the invasion of African niggers. In a sense, I wish Abos weren't brain dead petrol sniffers, and had a nationalistic approach by guilt tripping Whitey into stop cucking by bringing in the third world. Since Abos by default have all the moral high ground, they could be of use. Preferably you want Whites just to take care of this multiCULT nightmare, but you could open up discussion with the blue pilled goyim by using Abos that way.

There have been other incidents like this. Abos hate immigration just as much as whites.

Says the nigger

Lmfao the Abbos would be the first to die off in that situation. Bring it on my man.

Wasn't 2/3rds of your race wiped out by Mongels?

Naw. Deep South Americans are the absolute lowest grade humans in the world. Nobody is worse. They might have equals, but even then its a hard sell.

Where were you when Australian's shitposted so hard IRL that it made niggers go insane?

Abos are definitely not as violent as niggers.

Even when abos are violent there is a degree of honor in it.

They understand squaring up and fighting one on one.

As a racist there is no reason not to mock abos.
As an australian there is no reason to knock them down.

They are pretty much as fucked as a people can get already. There's no reason not to try and support them. It costs fuck all, and they are actually kind of good in many ways.

Feel much more comfortable around abos than africans and abos are immune to racism memes in this country.

>Aren't most of them alot darker than the guy pictured?
Aboriginals have very distinct facial features, such as the ridged forehead. Africans also have distinct facial features such as big lips etc, you can tell the difference at a glance if you've actually seen an abo before.

Abos are more violent, that said they only direct their violence at members of their own race

t. Lived in high aboriginal population centres of Australia.

Delete this.

wtf i love yothu yindi now

They look more like poos than niggers.

This is the spark of confusion that ingites the flames of the race war.

It begins.

Tyler?

Who's getting ripped off? I gave the clap to a girl from your country once (fairly sure she said brazil, might have been chile or something but).

She even bought me a beer. Silly bint.

I think a big part of that is just that there's way less guns for them to get their hands on to kill each other with compared to blacks in the US.

Yeah, but they're low in number and aren't really invading us in droves like the African nignogs are. Abos have told me how vulturous they are and implied to me that the "stolen generation" was justified because of their sick rituals.

Haven't seen this on the aussie news, doesn't fit the narrative i suppose

Nah mate, have you ever seen niggers baby sitting? Or even looking after their own kids? Or just look at crime statistics from US cities with lots of niggers or african countries.

Niggers are way way worse than abos.

Abos more belligerent and less involved, it's fairly pathetic. Niggers are straight up savages.

Australian Aborigene skulls are simila to Homo Erectus which is strange because Papuans have even higher Denisovan admixture yet they normal looking skulls.

Pure abbos are almost extinct in australia by now, as aussie men have jungle fever for buttugly abbo women.
Anyway that aborigene guy isn't a real abbo. He is 1/4 or even 1/8 abbo at best. This is how real aborigenes look like

Oh yes then they marry you and rip u off

Guys, as much as I hate to admit it but I've fucked my share of Abo girls.

Like 9 or so far, most of them quadroons or octodroons so a with most of them, I didn't even know they were Abo until they introduced me to their cousins.

Actually was chatted up by a sister of one of them of them that I fucked real good last year. She said she's always wanted me and I'm somewhat tempted by her.

Based. City abos are fucked beyond reason, but the country mob know whats up.

Sitting in the back of a fucked up ute at 140 with a shotgun hunting roos is a good fuckin time.

She was Brazillian so it doesn't really count if they already have it.

You thought you were giving the clap but you were actually gaining HIV and Zika.

Brazilians are like the monkey from that movie Outbreak.

Aussie men are so disgusting you actually fuck and impegnate even pure abbo women.

>Abo Death Squad leader orders African man out of his country