Does Trump actually has a time machine?

The memes. They are real.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/it-looks-war-zone-trump-vindicated-after-violent-riot-erupts-swedish-suburb

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's more that he was the one that triggered the riot.

Deep denial. It's named Stockholm syndrome for a reason.

no, sweden started it by bringing in poeple that will riot after hearing what they are doing to people

>Does Trump actually have a time machine?
Pic related, fampire

No this has been going on for years. Trump just has a very powerful ability to shift the world's attention.

And hiding the facts to their own population afterwards.

But what were the chances of a shitstorm coming just the day after?

WOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODS

No, I know the area. The last time it was a riot there was when police had shot some guy wielding a knife in an apartment. It's been continuous car burnings there ever since. So it's kind of a thing everyone's gotten used to, the fire truck just goes out there, put out the fire and gets out.

This little "eruption" was most likely due to Trump talking about Sweden. Though it really wasn't such a big deal this time.

If those people are going to chimp out after someone across the ocean says "look what they did" then maybe they're proving his fucking point? What sensible group starts specifically chimping out after someone says they chimped out last night?

>migrants rape, pillage and burn every in sweden
>muh prediction

They're a tiny meme country with like 6-7 million people and let in 3 million last year

probably hundreds of thousands are going there illigally.

You see when you're smart and you need to take in refugees you do it like the Netherlands, less than 100 thousand so you can properly screen and vet them, Sweden just lets in millions of shitskins of who probably a large chunk among them hate the west or / are alligned to terrorist groups and are involved in drug trade / crime.

These people dig in like ticks, nestle within cities and then claim those area's for themselves.

Watch the movie Sicario to get an example of how this works only shown by spics instead.

I'd say about 50%

>taking in any 3rd world immigrants

no one should ever do this

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below

>RIOT IN RINKEBY - TRUMP CONFIRMED OWNING A TIME MACHINE?
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Somali Journalist: PC-Media makes Sweden "more dangerous than Mogadishu"
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another Peter reporting stuff
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

>Swedish media is trying to debunk Fox News documentary,
Rebutal here: acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#MicroTerrorism
#lastnightinsweden
#svpol
Rinkeby
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#SwedenIncident
#migpol

Wrong, you are brainwashed
you need a bullet.

You have like 30 million spics living in the US of which around 40% are first gen immigrants

All of your shitty companies i.e. starbucks, mcdonalds help to flood the US with beaners because those adults will work for their family for minimal wage their entire life, why hire young people who grunt, hate the job and leave when you can have wageslaves for life?

Oh am I, glad you can tell me from the other side of the globe, kill yourself like every American should.

Yeah we already know they "chimp out". So why agitate the monkey instead of waiting for the election?

To get SD +10% in the polls pal

>Burning cares everyday.
>Not a big deal
>Mades a connection with Trump remarks out of his ass and hasn't even read the link
Wew dude

Indeed

Is Sweden really that for gone? I have a friend in Germany that is even talking shit.

Lmfao im from Detroit and people dont even do that shit

TA LIVET AV DIG DIN FEGA JÄVLA FITTA!!! Det kommer en dag då din dörr sparkas in och du får sota för din passivitet. Det ska bli ett rent nöje och se dig sitta och lipa i ett hörn medan din genpool raderas från denna värld.

14/88

It was bound to happen.
So Trump was right and liberals lie when they say everything is going perfect in Sweden.
>Make a controversial statement to put the focus on a big problem.
Libtards fall for this every time.

>This little "eruption" was most likely due to Trump talking about Sweden.
Nej, det hände eftersom polisen försökte gripa en av deras kompisar.

>What sensible group starts specifically chimping out after someone says they chimped out last night?
One whose members have limited capacity for theory of mind.

>Does Trump actually has a time machine?

No, to be more accurate, Trump is like batman.... except if batman had access to a time machine and warlock powers.

cuck

Hurr durr let's make everyone Chimp out because yolo. Trump is basically doing what Soros did earlier, start riots.

Käften Achmed

>being this brainwashed
take youre drumpf and shove him up youre ass

#NotallSwedes

You are doing god's work, user.
Now spread it on Social media

It's the Trump curse. Someone should add the riots to the image.

>mfw Trump 3d chess'd the media into admitting that liberal utopia Sweden has an arab rapist problem

If Soros does those things then we must adequately fight back using similar methods, otherwise we stand no chance.

The more people see this the better. The chimpouts in France are giving half the election to Lepen.

No, the true wizard mastermind stays in his tower helping his father.

> Trump speaking about things before they even happen.
> time travel being just a meme

DON'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT THE TERRORISTS OR THEY'LL COMMIT A TERROR ATTACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See what happened with Milo after the riots, the normies quickly see who is the true enemy.

I-is the Trump Curse again, Sup Forums?

You've failed everywhere you go, why do even speak about the subject?

good dis bro

we're gonna have a wall while you, your sister, your mom, your girlfriend, your wife, your aunt, and your grandma get BLACKED

So your niggers won't escape the country and then outbreed you? We have like 200k blacks here, confined in areas. You have 40-50 Million of them, you're getting "blacked" or probably already has been since generations ago.

>probably already has been since generations ago.
Swedish education folks

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
>sweden will never be what it once was
welcome to the new country swedebro

we will retain our culture. You have already forsaken yours

There's no denying most "White" Americans already have nigger blood in them. Even their Nazis come up with Sub-Saharan in them.

Niggers can't survive here without our help.

He's always been right

It's True. All of it.

Sure. I'm pretty sure you are knowledgeable with the "One drop out" policy and have statistics to back up your claims.
Oh forgot you have been pulling shit from your ass since the beginning.

I'm bored and I really don't give a fuck if you or your niggers survive. You can import the entire 3rd world for all I care. Just remember in 5-10 years when shit really hits the fan that Trump tried to help and you royally fucked up

Go at the source

>Why speak the truth when it will just make our enemies mad
Spoken like a true Swede

Thanks Mike

Please read:

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

>We have like 200k blacks here

Sure thing Jamal.

Pretty sure you have millions so what's up?

>Pretty sure you have millions
>swedish education

Yeah he does. My dad works for him and he saw it and he said it's pretty baller.

Quiet Italy

>just days
It was literally less than 24 hours. God I fucking hate the "news"