FUCK AMERICA

FUCK AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Nigger fingers

ewww wash your hands breh

kewl shoop

FUCK THE UK

Fuck you king bi curious george!

Lel, get over it fag, 1776 was 241 years ago.

FUCK YOU

NOICE SHOP, really got me bro! so mad right now, ree and so on

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary

Nigger.

>black hand
Get that shit outta my face

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

Being black must be the worst feeling in the world

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE TOO

Fuck white people and fuck Arabs for stealing Mohammed from us. WE WUZ KANGS AND PROPHETS

Hello mate, you just posted on my thread that pic rememba?

FUCK WHITES

kek, I see what you did there.
Yeah

FUCK BREXIT

BLASPHEMY

YEAH FUCK THEM WHITE NIGGAS

Heil Whites! Everyone else to the ovens.

Fuck the nigger-lovers.

fite me

My response to this is "Thank God for the sickle cell."

meet me in STV by nesingwary camp

Have this gem.

You have to go back to Pakistan, Jamal.

Watch it, lad. That's fighting talk.

Do Europeans see America as we see Canada? A cheap knockoff with no independent culture or unique history. Of course America is important regardless but we see Canada as unimportant basically the 51st state that's more lame than Wyoming

>the cesspools of crippling liberalism and failed social services voted for $hillary
>Hard workers voted Trump

Sounds right.

>tfw I got banned for posting that. Stupid mods think it is an illegal video even though that guy is an adult.

kek

Thats wwhat we get forletting the english pilot the EU.

Jew from birth, the nation destroyers from with in.

never trust a anglo.
Gott Straffe England.

na we're going to fuck you. Right back into the jungles.

Thats a gud one, I will one up you.

Fuck Norway, they can kiss my ass.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

Wash your hands, nigger.

>Gott Straffe England.
Fucking go on, then.
Have a go if you think you're hard enough. It wouldn't have a desirable outcome for you.

Your country is one of the reasons we're leaving the EU. We don't like being told what to do by Krauts. You fuckers have a self destruct tendency.