When is the last time your country's flag changed, and was it for better or for worse?

When is the last time your country's flag changed, and was it for better or for worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_flags_of_the_United_States
infoplease.com/country/croatia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prototype flag before the official blue cross flag.

I don't like red. It reminds me of communism.

we wuz colonies

it looks a lot like an english coat of arms, why

in the start of Putin's rule

he changed light blue stripe to dark blue

I like our earlier flags better, I think the 50 stars makes the flag look cluttered.

Agreed.

What a stupid ugly flag.

i know i hate yours

No need to be so jealous, ahmed

you own a territory where 1/3 of the entire population are pedos

I know right? Shit is ugly as fuck with all those stars.

>someone allowed this to happen
>pic related

officially 1937
I prefer the old design
It makes us look less like Luxembourg.

I like the circle of stars IMO

Please dont ask

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_flags_of_the_United_States

We've had a lot of ugly fucking flags.

We should have kept the circle of 13.

I don't know, it must have been 1948 or 1949.
We had an iconic and pretty unique design before that that unfortunately was bullied out of existence.

Hey fucker, you're not allowed to criticize our flag, only we are

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

'89 - and it was for the better as they removed the fucking commie symbol from it
better dead than red

Baby dont hurt me
Dont hurt me

Considering we created it I think we do. Ahmed. What a cuckold nation. Sticks with the same flag their overlords created for them. CUUUUUCKK

i fixed the flag

Don't even fucking get me started on Canada's national flag

BC officially adopted its flag on 1960 which was a prototype from 1868 rediscovered when our premier visited London which would have been used as our national flag if we had voted to become an independent nation instead of joining fucking Canada (which in hindsight was a huge fucking mistake)

So damn aesthetic.

This
I'm not a fan but we can't change it now

Indeed what a beauty

You put your gay shit in the corner, we took that off. Although I agree we should have completely changed the flag.

Best looking flag to ever exist, but it pisses me off that it's not centered

Won't you go to jail for posting this?

I like your old flag better even though I know it means communism

You guys really should reclaim the hammer and sickle from the commies as a symbol of Russia and not communism

I like the banner of Nevsky more

You need one more state desu

That's why I love a site where I can just be "anonymous".

>gay shit
The Union Jack is the greatest flag of all time. Neck yourself you uncultured, uncivilised subhuman swine

This.

Isn't there a group of California republicans who want to create a new republican state out of the republican vast majority area of California?

Clearly for worst

And they chose the same flag as the degenerate Weimar Republic. Should have at least given us the Black-White-Red tricolor again.

>not knowing his flag represents how this nation got cucked by France and how the Romanian elite used to prefer French over Romanian

Yeah, no. We adopted a flag from our Western overlords, the same way our elite adopted French as their formal language on a day-to-day basis and the same way we adopted a Belgium-style Constitution back in the day. Check some texts with Romanian language before French influence - why do you think our vocabulary is close to 40% French origin?

hngggg
Honestly I just want to re-adopt the Bonnie Blue

the DDR flag was cool

our flag is good but it needs a black stripe to apologize for slavery, i cry every time

it changed for the worse
fucking pineapple
reeeeeeeee

That's pretty cool, space age flag

Ehh. Honestly not the best idea nowadays

This should be the official flag of the United States.

The flag looked cool, that's about all.

our vocabulary is revisionist, what's your point?
i'd rather be under the french than under the russians
you're delusional if you think true independence in the balkans is possible

We got changed from aesthetic red ensign to a fucking leaf by Justin Trudeaus step dad

Haha sorry faggot, even Canada hated that shit enough to take it off.

The glory days are over, queer. The UK will continue to fade into irrelevance, and so will your gay flag

STOP SPAMING THIS SHIT

You have to go back... to school.

we took it off because we are cucks

This

Sure read
The truth is, you poof. That out flag is the best and yours is shite. When I look at it it makes me feel sick. Such an abomination. It truly does represents your """people""" if you can call them that. We both know you're closer to animals than civilised beings.

>The UK will continue to fade into irrelevance
so will you

If we ever become independent we need to use this logo on Air Force planes as well as on trains

Canadians are better people than Brits, you literally can't argue with this

Best, most aesthetic flag, ever.

Why can't we at least get the imperial flag back?

Better. We used to be Israel before Israel.

Yeah that's the first time the Jews tried to take over Germany

When Germany is flying a red gold black flag it means the Jews are in power

Why would I waste my time arguing with a subhuman Slav? kek, don't reply to me ever again.

orly

I can't wait to get rid of this ^^^ shitty, failed tricolour.

Time to go back to the proper one.

pls no bully

What the fuck is that thing in the middle?

An angel strung up on a board?

Even just a harp would be better than the one you have now.

I wasn't so bad

Why is it off-center?

>subhuman Slav
okay triggered faggot
>Why would I waste my time arguing
because you don't have any points to make
literally a fat neckbeard that thinks he is superior to slavs

This was our flag since 1990 when Georgia was liberated from Soviets. it signified freedom in some way (I have no idea).

In 2004 it was changed to the new one, which is a symbolism for Jeebus and his 4 main cucks..

I dont like the new flag..

Sick with jealousy, maybe? Kek. To be honest I don't even dislike your flag, but you're acting like a real cunt so let's keep going.

And you've got room to talk? You're not even relevant in the first place.

I don't know.
Why are Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic, American flags off centre?

Maybe it has something to do with the way they are hung and flown, maybe it's something that matters when the flags are used as decoration.

>You're not even relevant in the first place.
no shit faggot, neither are you
i love these cunts like you that think they are relevant just because their countries are relevant
LITERALLY AN AUTIST

>thinks
We are superior to Slavs. I don't even know what makes you think you're even on our level. You're like a nigger to me.
>54%

kek
This

GIT IN

>You're like a nigger to me.
>We are superior to Slavs.
confirmed fat neckbeard

Being an American automatically makes me more important than you.
Wow dude nice one, epic! Why don't you bring up the obesity rate? That'll make me so friggin angry, man.

keep quiet slavshit. Really countries are talking.
You're a fat obese nation that loves nigger cock and will be soon extinct.

>Being an American automatically makes me more important than you.
>

>Really countries are talking.
autistic fat neckbeard, you a manlet too?

My house is older than your country.

even a nigger is more important than you

>not mirko cro cop

>My house is older than your country.
didn't know you lived in a castle
pretty based
infoplease.com/country/croatia.html

>stick with the same flag

Only reason we kept the 13 stripes is we still had 13 colonies. At least we removed the god awful union jack from the corner. A field of blue with stars is far better. Union jack has just too much going on.

you mean obama?
if yes, i agree

Ours is not off center, it's a fucking cross. Also, I think the last change was when it appeared in the sky while our ancestors were fighting for clay in Estonia about 800 years ago.

It was a bit like this til 1319 but on a red flag

I can't dig up org, got to eat
and it turned into

Your country is a lot older than I thought. I thought you were former USSR. You're alright Slav.
The union jack is simply put the greatest flag, ever. That's it, no ifs and buts. You shitskin cunt, you're a disgrace. Go suck some nigger cock

Your cross is left of centre. The only cross IN the centre is on the Swiss flag. Their flag is actually square, not rectangular.

> I thought you were former USSR.
its k You're alright Slav.

damnit i got a pic of mine here hung the correct way

>he's forgetting about the English flag