Here's an idea

Why don't we make Harry Potter a "hate symbol" and watch liberal cucks meltdown as they can't reference to it anymore?

Its too big and been out for too long, wont happen

Milk is bigger and been out even longer, they still bought it

no this is a good idea because it will piss the shit out of jk rowling

Sup Forums is currently working on pikachu though...

Since Rowling really just copied LOTR 1:1 let's just break Harry Pottet down to Tolkien's hidden turbo catholic message.

maybe not harry potter as a whole, but maybe you could try to fabricate something about the values of everyones favorite house gryiffindor being right or conservative, that might work.

so what's the plan

We don't need a long backstory. Just start meming it nonstop lel

Before the GOYIM know what's happening, we start saluting HP, claiming it stands for Hitler Praise or some shit lol

What about doby being a house nigger?

Voldemort and the Death Eaters are obviously the Jews.
Harry on the other hand symbolizes Christ who is killed by the Jews but is resurrected.

Our hero is a straight, White, male fighting big government and the right to bear arms (magic or some shit).

Yes... Yes...

Posted this on a kikebook HP page. They lost their shit

You could just double the scar to make it look like the SS symbol.
Then make some intolerant variation on the novel titles, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Zyklon, etc

Comparing Trump and Gryffindor would be super easy. Thought about doing it, but I didn't feel like it.

Hi Malaysia, ty for tha flag

Noice.

ayy

We need to find a way to turn this into a hate symbol

HOLY SHIT THIS THIS THIS

Even if it's Schlomo suggesting it.

Start spreading this shit. Tweet jr rowling with it.

start with Half Blood Prince... you dont even need to change the title

why does this always reminds me of vagina?
>inb4 edgy answer

Also nationalism in general.
Their houses are like nations and they are pretty chauvinistic about them. You have to be loyal to your house. You fight for your house, against the other houses. They have strict rules. They have people in charge as leaders, and the other follow them. They all try to study hard and work for the bettering of their houses, if someone does something wrong - its the fault of the whole house of course! The whole house concept is very much like nationalism. Just make some posters "fight for your country like harry fights for gryffindor"

dont do shit like they know thats not harry potter. take whats there already and then just change the focus and interpret it

Someone make a fake liberal "news" site and start writing articles on how Harry Potter has Nazi symbolism

also, feels reasonable to share my most recent spicy meme

Yes.

>not getting my subtle references
>not realizing Voldemort was my tragic protagonist

done

np, here to inspire

This can work.

lol

Funny thing is, she chimped out over people romanticizing and feeling bad for Draco. If we could mainstream Voldie as the good guy, she would probably implode

oh shit

Good Idea.

While we're at it we should also spread word that Harry Potter wasn't born as biologically white male, but instead as a white female and simply started identifying as a white transgender wymyn at the age of 4. If we push it hard enough she might go the same road as she did with "hermione is black"

Oh! If we get both Sup Forums AND the daily stormer to praise Harry Potter as a symbol of their course, will we read

"Harry Potter gets praised by the Daily Stormer and Alt-Right Nazis - J.K.Rownling is a mouthpiece for Neonazi-hatespeech!"

headline in liberal news? PLEASE LET US DO THAT!

Will try to work on such a poster.

good, but I feel like it's too obvious. Saving and spreading anyway.

Well, the SS is inverted... but it's a good start

It shouldn't be too obvious with Nazi imagery or whatever. The franchise ITSELF should be the imagery.

Post salt pls

>They lost their shit
any caps?

stand by

Check it.

HA! This is why I /pol gentlemen.
Thank you!

>sorting hat vets out parselmouths

>mudbloods

>muggles

>racial purity dictates the ability of the wizards

>Hagrid is a second-class citizen

>Dobby is a literal fucking slave that everyone's OK with.

>Hogwarts is 99% whites only

It's already racist as fuck, shouldn't be hard to spin it into something liberals fear.

I love this idea. I will tweet out anything you post here

Isn't it already? Oppressive government censoring the news and ignoring real threats, one man stands up to it all and gets slandered but prevails.

last one. There's some more, but don't feel like capping them

>everyone's OK with
not everyone. Just like, almost everyone

>Ian King
>admits that the left are ignorant dumbasses and exposing them for such is a bad thing

Liberals can't be a voice of reason, they have none

Well Harry is basically Jesus, and Voldemort is Satan (snek) so that is not especially hard

good one, thanks

>I'm 40
> Hufflepuffs are generally sensitive

either make the worlds feinter or use a world less spooky than race that means the same thing.

like "ancestry" or something innocuous.

I keked

What about the wizards literally creating a magical wall to stop all the multiculture of giants, centaurs, werewolves from coming in, and V broke that wall

The wizards are the Nazi's who dont want to be near "muggles".

>world

fuck I meant word, I'm retarded disregard me.

Fuckers tell me if this quote is good or should I use something else?

it still normalizes slavery

Harry P is just an extra nice goyim who set him free.

Is the Harry Potter movie with the black Hermione out yet?

I believe it, user

>Libshits get this mad when you disrespect their faggoty fucking sacred idols

It's delicious

>nigh all white cast of wizzards who live in a secret society amidst a giant population of people who dont have magic
Just use Muggle as the new non-white.

Werewolves are basically sick people that are oscracised, which forces most of them into criminal life

Giants, Centaurs, Merfolks and who knows how many other sentient beings are registred as "beings of near-human intelligence" and treated like literally untermensh

Goblins are superjoos

House elves are slaves, that are glad being slaves, and do not even want to be free. Dobby is a race-traitor to them

Lots of animal cruelty

Chadwick is a salty boii

What about feminists,

Love potions are pro rape culture

Or how in the movies only the girls are interested in them?

>Harry Potter and The Chamber of Zyklon
Here you go you deserve it.

If you don't realize that Voldemort and the Death Eaters were the good guys in Harry Potter you are not redpilled.

> Trump lies 76% of the time
Awfully specific number

>Wanting to take over the muggle world instead of establishing their own country
literally Hitler invading Russia tier. I get lebensraum and all that, but attacking Russia is never a good idea.

noice

>Ian laying down the law
kek he's right though it is a little kiddie pool to troll harry potter fans

still

worth it

It's like strawberries. Beautifully tasty.

"Blood" is better.

it's all about the emotional pain. If we make it more emotional stressful/painful to be against us, they will eventually come over to our side for their own well-being

Muggle=Nigger. They even sound the same

Potter=Trump
Ron=Pence
Snape=Cruz (initially evil but later is a good guy)

Remember pic related, anons? It got a little steam, but was forgotten after a while. We could do the same with Hogwarts houses.

Like 'gryffindors' would mean niggers, 'slytherins' jews, 'ravenclaws' mudslimes, and 'hufflepuffs' faggots. You can come up with other pairings, this is just an example.

Turn the scar into a hate symbol i mean it already looks like an S or half an swastika

We're gonna build a yuge Platfom 9 and 3/4 and the muggles are gonna pay for it folks

fucking glorious

kek

WAOO

This is SUCH a good idea, I am going to go back in time an hour and a half and post it myself...
from a different computer. :p

The whole point is to paint HP as a right wing hero, and the death eaters and what not as immigrants and lefties.