Brit/pol/ - ABSOLUTE STATE OF LABOUR edition

>'Gunpowder Plot' to oust Bercow only finds 5 signatories so far
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bid-to-oust-commons-speaker-john-bercow-struggles-to-gain-momentum-a7590871.html

>Anti-Trump Protests across the UK (mainly in Wales for some reason)
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/video-news/video-antitrump-protests-across-uk-35466943.html

>Parliament debates Trump (why?): here's the lowlights
cnn.com/2017/02/20/europe/trump-state-visit-uk-parliament-debate/

>Scotland will leave EU whether it wants to or not
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN1601AU

>Britain's Brexit Bill could Bust Bank; t. Bastard Juncker
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-juncker-idUKKBN160138?il=0

>No civil partnerships for straight people (yet)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39039146

>Nuttall gives statement on Hillsborough. UKIP disarray
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ukip-chairman-why-quit-party-12634575

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246586/Police-hunt-murderer-two-armed-men-help-escape.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AytPUgaxbg8
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthcharacteristicsinenglandandwales/2015-10-08
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Extinction.

fuck the tripfags

Was just about to post mine in 3 seconds then the page refreshed and your post popped up , fair enough.

Would really love it if you could provide a chart for white British births + source for the figures, tar.

I like this poster

Agreed, looks like an easily-exploited hysterical graph with absolutely no backing, would be nice to know if it was true.

Stokelad here, I will be voting to rid this city of the Labour tumor this Thursday.

Keep ab eye out scoucers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246586/Police-hunt-murderer-two-armed-men-help-escape.html

It is true, I believe him, it is from census data, hence the decade+1 year time intervals, I was just requesting a different graph.

slip her the yard of meat mate.

>yard of meat

YARD OF MEAT
A
R
D

O
F

M
E
A
T

>YARD OF MEAT

Hello Bongs,

I've been wondering, Why do burgers always suck Donald's jewish cock? They will always defend him no matter what. I've been thinking for a while that we should show them their idiocy as they've overstayed their welcome on Sup Forums. They're autistic backtrackings who will always white knight trump when he's caught sucking Jewish dick and planning to bomb Iran.

Anyone else agree that they're nothing but a joke?

But who are you voting for, that is the more important question

Would post the pic of the Sup Forums meetup being like 10% white but cant find it. Self hating faggots who can't accept faults in Trump

UKIP, they're the only other party with a chance of contesting it

show me your willy

>Globalism is neo-imperialism
wtf i love globalists now

I love pointing out to lefties that they're on the side of the banks and the corporations. My remoaner dad gets buttmad if you mention that Cameron, Osborne, Blair et al. are against Brexit

>The Daily Mail reported Fiddler received a million pounds in compensation from the government when he came back to the UK after being ((falsely)) detained at Guantanmo

>The self-styled Islamic State group said two days ago that Abu-Zakariya al-Britani detonated a car bomb at an Iraqi army base in Tal Gaysum, south-west of Mosul

Any of you lads enjoy slipping your missus the Rodger on a Saturday Night?

Really? It would help if it had a URL or something below it, or if he could stick a link on here to back it up

Absolute fucking state of the willyposter. Piss off mate

I'm getting fed up with the cult of personality around him. I'm generally positive of him and I'm glad he won, but he's no-where near perfect or infallible. They act as if now he's elected everything is fine - it's not. He's one of many steps we need to take.

I never really liked Trump, I had a slither of hope that he could be different but nah he was always a neocon zionist shill

uwotm8

that maybe so, but he still slipped your mum the rodger.

You too cunt

converted by CIA, sent out to work for ISIS

but the MAAAIIIINNSSSSTTREEEAAM MEEEEDDIIIAAAAA won't report that

Theresa May's Brexit plans are neoliberal globalisation on steroids because the only way to succeed is to massively deregulate, globalise and open ourselves to the world (as supported by 'economists for brexit')... and there's a fair chance it will still leave us worse off overall, whilst at the same time completely fucking over the poor and increasing inequality. Their end goal is the UK becoming a low tax, light regulation, little welfare, offshore free market hub.

They want to get Brexit through first, and later on present that transformation as the only viable economic future for the country.

Goodbye workers' rights. Goodbye environmental protections. Goodbye British industry. Goodbye NHS.

The majority of people who voted for Brexit will get the opposite of what they actually want. Whether they realise or not (or admit it), and THEY are going to be the ones hit by Brexit more than anyone else. People have voted against something they're unhappy with (whether right or wrong) and they are only going to get EVEN MORE of it thanks to their vote. It's a fucking shambles.

Faced with the possibility that they have been conned by lies, most people will find it psychologically easier to change their justifications for voting ('it was never about the NHS etc...') than to accept the reality that they have been fooled by a bait (control / NHS / immigration) & switch (free market / globalisation).

Thats the thing that gets me. Half them go on about it being a protest against globalisation, the next sentence they say we'll be free to sign trade deals with the whole world.

>WAHH WHY ISN'T THIS PLACE A ECHO CHAMBER SAFE SPACE WITH NO DISSENTING OPINIONS FROM MY OWN? TRIGGERED

THIS IS WHAT LABOUR LOOKS LIKE
youtube.com/watch?v=AytPUgaxbg8

you devil. i surely do. but first she dresses up like little bo peep and puches me in the belly.

"Who do you think would make the BETTER Prime Minister?", you fucking retards!

The white British birth figure is heavily caveated by the fact that thousands of second generation 'white' migrants are, every year, classified as white British at birth when they are ethnically not.

This is why the 'other white' categorisation component of the overall population has increased massively over the past 15 years, yet, curiously, the 'other white' birth rate has remained at about stagnant, despite record highs of migration.

The true figure is lower than reported - it is being masked. Regardless of this, here's the data - but remember to treat these figures with suspicion. This is, again, only the ethnicity where it is reported - crucially there are tens of thousands of births a year where the ethnicity is not reported - I shall leave you to draw your own conclusions from this.

2015:
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthcharacteristicsinenglandandwales/2015-10-08

2014:

Pretty much this, He would've been assassinated by now if he dared to talk shit.

It's pathetic, They will never admit that he along with everyone else on this planet isn't prefect. Whenever Trump does something stupid they'll always use that damn chess meme. There's a prefect reason that everybody on this site hated redditors. Trump white knights like the ones in the General are a great example of that.

Are you actually a burger?

Unfortunately yes

never seen a burger who wasn't unironcally wasn't defending trump gj lad for challenging the opinion.

I mean I love the man but he has faults and you have to challenge him

Exactly, whenever I say that Trump isn't prefect. Idiots tend to call me shareblue and shit over me not blindly following him. Everyone needs to be challenged at some point, Sugar coating them will only make things worse.

I find that general absolutely unusable, I've only been there a rare few times and whenever I've visited it's just been idiots spamming that cringeworthy "Awoo" meme over and over. All political discussion is ignored, especially if it is critical of Trump, meanwhile the weakest of bait is given several replies. I thought this place was bad.

>Brexit is bad
>anti-immigration stances are bad
>ethnic replacement isn't bad
When your views are so fundamentally opposed to ours, and you sit unironically parroting the latest Owen Jones think-piece accompanied by piss-poor frogs, it'll be difficult to have a proper discussion of anything.

Spend your (You) wisely.

At least we have a chance to determine our own fate now. We never did while in the EU. We are currently moving towards that kind of setup, but we can vote in a party that'll regulate and implement protectionist policies.

>Half them go on about it being a protest against globalisation, the next sentence they say we'll be free to sign trade deals with the whole world.

In fairness it's mostly first world countries being discussed: the US, Australia, etc. Free trade with them isn't so bad for domestic industry since they can't grossly undercut us (like for example China can).

>WAHH etc. etc.

I'm sorry but at this point you do have to be a true mong to think that continued mass immigration is desirable.

I wish Bannon was president instead

Have to be honest
as much as I don't like Milo

It's disgusting how easily his career has been destroyed by a complete bullshit story

I listened to the rogan podcast a year ago, his comments were a bit mad, but made me laugh
I assumed he was exaggerating and being a bit silly

I don't understand why he apologised
he's the guy who says Never to apologise, he could have pulled through it if he made fun of his attackers for being blatantly wrong and spreading mis info

Might go test the general now seems fun to bait

I stopped going there after November, They will always blindly defend him no matter what. You can't even be nice about it, Without them getting pissy.

define: british ethnicity

protip> you can't

user's right about neoliberalism and antiglobalisation though

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of a race war

>this is a yank Sup Forums meetup
hmm, I wonder why you all worship Zionist Donald. Certainly makes me think

Thank you, I suppose we should count our selves lucky that ethnicity is reported on at all in the current climate.

They're mongrels (including me), I've lost all hope for burgers after that HWNDU shit started to come into swing.

>saviours of the white race

First person to get someone in PTG to admit jews are good wins

HAHAHAHA

The fucking state...

>europoors need to rise up

kek, inter-general war might be good for post quality.

What motivates a paki/spic/gook to use Sup Forums?

What kind of mongrel are you?

>jew york meetup
That like if you only took Sup Forumsacks from those sharia zones in london

Social outcasts who share the same gripes with racist social outcast, but use different scapegoats

>YOU'RE NOT WHITE!!!!!!

>those sharia zones in london
What sharia zones.

No one has given me a response to why ivanka is a jew yet just general FUCK OFF SHILL

All European, But mixed with Southern Euro and Slav shit. I'm mostly Austrian.

Nice free-form selection

No one else feel sorry for milo ?

marriage

Fuck no

Why feel sorry for him? He will only get more popular over time.

>Caring about some alt-right faggot celeb using conservatism for fame

Absolutely disgusting

They're not falling for my bait

I can't even keep track of what's happened desu. Something about jokingly condoning 13-year-old lads being in relationships with old blokes, then losing his book deal/all his jobs in the space of 24 hours?

I couldn't care less about that poncy faggot

He's having a meltdown on Facebook
saying he was raped by a child
trying desperately to get people to like him again

it's so pathetic that I can't help feel sorry for him

triggered some yank pretty hard now he replies to all my posts saying DRUMPF btfo.

Why would they argue with you about Jews being bad when Trump himself is a Zionist, and 4/5 of his kids are Jews, dating Jews, or married to Jews?

You fucking plebs. Its common law we need to save. Fuckin races. Its a commie meme dammit!

baiting yanks into arguments is by far the best use of Sup Forums

If you show burgers that one photo showing White Americans with African ancestry it really pisses them off.

Didn't the (((Reagan))) Foundation splice the audio in that video though?

I went into a trump general once to argue that the outlook for the white race in america might not be as rosy as they hope, they didn't take to it too kindly and their standard of discussion, ad you have found it, is sub par.

>tfw still no YKTD
This general's going to go down like the Titanic.

kek which of you fags is this

We've got a rat.

Me.

Someone linked us lads oy vey

>shilling Trump gen
Fuck off

>Degenerate, effeminate, loud-mouthed, race-mixing faggot turns out to be a degenerate, effeminate, loud-mouthed, race-mixing faggot nonce

Hopefully, at the very least, this episode will serve to redpill a few people about how the cycle of little boys being molested and growing up to be gay paedos who molest little boys works.

Does this count some user kinda got it with me

busted

>basing your internet enjoyment around somebody you don't even know

Make your own fun lad

It's true.

She isn't ethnically Jewish.

me

Oh you miserable faggots.

Oh no here comes Team Autism to call people non-whites for not liking their Jew Puppet.

>The absolute state of Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs