Spencer cannot be trusted anymore

Spencer willingly became an establishment shill. He allowed a hitjob on Milo from the corrupt MSM because to him it was an acceptable target. This means he is not sincere in protecting white interests.

This is because the establishment itself is the enemy of white interests. If they allow the establishment and media to destroy one of their opponents and wholehearteldy dogpile on the target, then they are just pawns of the establishment all the same.

>inb4 hailgate

Spencer was wrongly attacked for hailgate, and the alt-lite was at fault for doing so. Yet, Spencer used revenge as a pretext of ignoring the establishment when they did the same to the alt-lite.

We have one common enemy, the establishment elite that actively works against white interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought he was a fbi plant anyway

Who?

He's still butthurt that people didnt like nazi salutes at his speech so now he wants to take it out on Milo.

>defending a racemixing pedo jew foreigner

Never change Sup Forums

laura bush was cute desu

Spencer literally works for the FBI, it's always been like this

Tell me what Milo stands for besides "hurrr feminism is bad, radical islam is bad".

That's his schtick. That's basic-bitch shit. Milo is not some far-right figurehead. Anything further right he only uses as a troll. He disavows white nationalism, disavows race and identity, is a degenerate homosexual, is genetically jewish, the list goes on.

from wiki

"The ribbon of Saint George (also known as Saint George's ribbon and the Georgian ribbon; Russian: Гeopгиeвcкaя лeнтa, Georgiyevskaya lenta) is a widely recognized military symbol in Russia. The ribbon consists of a black and orange bicolour pattern, with three black and two orange stripes. It appears as a component of many high military decorations awarded by the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union, and the current Russian Federation.

During Soviet times, the ribbon held no public significance.[1] The symbol was revived in Russia in 2005 as a response to the pro-democratic Orange Revolution in Ukraine.[1][2][2] That year, Russian state media along with youth organizations launched the campaign ahead of World War II memorial celebrations.[1] It[specify] was associated with units who were awarded the collective Guard battle honours during the conflict, due to the usage of the color scheme in the Great Patriotic War victory medal awarded to all personnel, civilian or military, who aided the war effort.

In Russia, the ribbon of Saint George is also used by civilians as a patriotic symbol and as a symbol of public support to the Russian government, particularly since 2014.[3] In Ukraine and the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), the symbol has become widely associated with Russian nationalist and separatist sentiment."

>He allowed a hitjob on Milo

What are you smoking? Milo and Spencer are not on the same side. Milo isn't a white nationalist, and he's not even right wing. Spencer attacking milo is good and we need to cement our position of anti-sodomy by chastising milo until he dissapears into the night.

With Spencer's your kicking off soon, he will take up the media mantel of "leader of the alt right". He is far more principled and wayyyy less degenerate than Milo.

>Homosexual Coalburning Pedophile Greek Zionist Jew
>White interests
user pls

>WAH HES ATTACKING MY FAVORITE FAGGOT KIKE HE MUST BE ESTABLISHMENT
Are you kidding MILO is establishment you dumb fuck

Fuck them both, honestly. From what I've heard from people who've worked with him Spencer feels he has a monopoly on the new right and he has say over who is "in" and who is "out." I don't think he really cares much about pedogate on a moral level, he just looks at it as a way to ensure a rival is disposed of and sour grapes over the fact he never had the same crossover normie appeal Milo achieved. You have to understand all these e-celebs are generally terrible people.

>he "allowed" a hitjob on a homosexual niggerlover jew
The horror.

Either way, fuck them both. They're controlled opposition.

>lets get into slapfights with each other, and not take down the behemoth hydra that is the establishment

"Richard Spencer" is only his alias, he actually works for the FBI. Funnily enough, Richard Spencer was the name of the very first recruited FBI agent in 1908.

Also, Henrik Palmgren and (((Lana Lokteff))) are in the payroll of the US Department of Defence.

Stop listening to Dickie Spencer and Red Ice Radio, they are literally working for the secret state.

What?
Oh this is another case of the left thinking we care about someone that only they fixate on.

>Milo is establishment
>The establishment is trying to take down Milo

Pick one

>Eachother
Richard and milo have nothing to do with eachother, milo doesn't want the end to the establishment he wants to be part of the CURRENT one

thats awesome.
>This means he is not sincere in protecting white interests.
milo isnt white.

I've said it before he seems too open about things

And now this attitude towards Milo
Spencer pretty much confirmed he is an idiot or working for the other side.

People who hate pedophilia or ebephilia or what the fuck ever are taking him down as they should

he's a great entry drug to the right, having a pissing contest about being more radical is not going to get you anywhere

the far left do the exact same autsitic bullshit, saying you cant be a real communist if you're male, and guess what all their movements implode

This tbqh. Milo and his retarded buddies like Gavin McInnes are basic-right as fuck. Civic nationalists, they pretend like they're "one of us" because they attack feminism AND islam, but will never call the race card or name the jew.
At best they serve for normalizing some of our thoughts to bring normies further right, but that's it. And considering the retarded gimmicks they keep doing - and now this pedo shit Milo pulled - they might just be doing more harm than good.

Reddit fags actually believe this.

Strong claims require strong proof.

I don't really buy Milo as a gateway drug, to be perfectly honest. It enables these people who are frustrated with the system to have what feels like an outlet without really bucking the trend, and it captures them there and stagnates their move to the far right. It's a redirection of their frustrations, similar to what the co-option of the Tea Party ended up doing.

Spencer must utterly denounce the establishment sadists and pedophiles for me to trust him.

He must call for open rebellion against them, (maybe not violently, but a form of rebellion) for me to trust him.

spencer was always fake.

Dude waits until after an election to pretend to have had a part in any of it. Only good thing he did was become a diversion for the left.

Oh please

I never cared about Spencer but he's more legit than your literal Jewish neocon gay pedophile.

And more in line with true Sup Forums

Nu/pol/ FAGGOTS need to fuck off

He wasn't the one who started that. Enoch was responsible I believe.

I am a jew robot. I have a preset structure to my posts.
I stick out like a sore thumb as I make pathetic attempts to copy the parlance of the goy I am trying to influence.

Show us your Rabbi.

Why is/was Spencer married to a literal gypsy?

Spencer looks a lot like Barbara Bush. Are they related?

Spencer was never trustworthy in the first place. Are you faggots stupid? Richard Spencer is a piece of shit.

This board needs to stop backing these attention whores.

The only reason they attack Islam is because anti-Islam sentiment is good for Israel and because it allows them to present a narrative that Islam is evil because it's conservative and liberalism is great and what "the west" should stand for.

why does anyone give a shit about this faggot

It's amazing how paranoid some of you people are.

itt: pic related

>anything less than literal hitler is gay and stupid

t. 12 year old mountain dew-drinking white nationalist

Deplorables don't get to be purists, by definition. Hailgate is still being paraded around CNN with the "Trump hasn't decried anti-semitism enough" narrative.

Nothing wrong with that. Milo is a coal burning sodomite jew and must be destroyed

Go back to your containment subreddit

Stop projecting, Satan.

I'm not saying anything less than Hitler is shit. I'm saying I don't think he's a true gateway, and that he doesn't have many discernible concrete differences from the mainstream thought, barring his ability to troll very hard.

>he only reason they attack Islam is because anti-Islam sentiment is good for Israel
I can see that being the reason, yeah. But to play devil's advocate, it's hard to atack Islam in both a way that you don't defend current western values and that won't have you shut down or ridiculed/ignored by most people as a "neonazi".

Diabolic trips of truth
Also
>Why we are irrelevant politically?

You are both cocksucking faggots who don't know the difference between the FBI and the CIA. Never post again.

Spencer works for the neocon globalist faction of the CIA. We've all known this ever since seeing OP's picture of his shit-eating grin as he cuddles up next to the daughter-in-law of the former head of the CIA (Laura Bush, daughter-in-law of George H. W. Bush). He never attempted to explain this picture, he just ignored it and hoped it would go away. This is what guilty people do.

His job was always to come along, pretend to be one of us, get us to trust him, and then D&C us with a knife in the back.

Again, he isn't FBI, he's CIA. If you think otherwise then commit suicide, because your extreme stupidity is a danger to everyone you'll ever meet.

Milo isn't for white interests though? He likes multiculturalism and is against identity politics. White interests first!

This D&C guy doesn't type like one of us at all. Study this comment and figure out the tells, but don't announce them. We need these people to keep making the same mistakes

He's a jew. Not white

I thought this until I saw his interview with David Pakman where he calls out Israel for its anti immigration policies.

Isn't the cia working with mossad with the pedophilia scam to control politics and destroy white nations for the jew bankers?

Why would their agent directly name the jew?
Spencer also often calls the neocons evil and retarded, and in a TRS interview spoke of the pedophilia in politics.

I am 50/50 on him. He's from a rich family which is already a red flag, this Laura Bush picture is another flag. After all the Bushes are satanic pedophile family no. 1 after the Clintons.

>He's a jew

spicer > spencer

keep it spicy

>This means he is not sincere in protecting white interests.
Shut the fuck up you dumb kike.

>you people
>you people

It's almost like you refer to yourself as an outsider here.

>>>/TRS/

Ah. So this is the line of the attack the Jews are going to pursue.

What's the orange-black band on her bag?

I'm glad the FBI found the guy who punched their plant

Pro-Russian.
Could be a shop.

Richard Spencer is the new Hal Turner anyone who takes him seriously is a fucking moron.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS BONE SMOKER.

It's pro Ukrainian is it not?

That's the orange revolution symbol.

No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

Fuck off with this shit. We've discussed this pic before.

Spencer is a rich kid WASP who grew up in the same part of Texas as the Bushes lived in. They probably went to the same fucking country clubs.

Trump was pictured with the Clintons for years. Ivanka and Chelsea are literally friends.

If Spencer is a plant, he doesn't act like one.

We don't need fucking cultist leaders. We have the internet and our own brains. So if there's big question marks about this guy then fuck him. As far as I see he has nothing new to bring to the table in terms of ideas.

Richie is always so aggressively divisive, it wouldn't suprise me if he actually was a shill. I think David Duke is also a shill

Spencer's crime was giving a toast incorrectly
Alt-Light faggots are defending crypto-pedophilia
Fuck off faggot

whatever you say spence

>Spencer's crime was giving a toast incorrectly
More like crashing and burning
>Alt-Light faggots are defending crypto-pedophilia
More like wanting to win

Check my flag. Spencer is literally banned from the UK

Kys, leaf

Milo is a faggot racetraiting Jew. Nobody should defend him. His usefulness only went as far as afflicting liberal butt hurt. That's it.

> Guys we'll totally win if we support pedophiles
are you retarded?

People like Spencer should be required to wear a livestreaming camera 24/7 if they want to be taken seriously. If you sincerely want to be a figurehead, then a transparency requirement shouldn't bother you.

>Let's go purity spiralling and punch right, I don't see how that could end bad.
Are you?

>thinking the mainstream will transition instantly from pure degeneracy to pure aryan master race without any grey areas in-between

This.

Leaderless Resistance is most powerful.

Who cares that he's a plant, watching them constantly try to unironically defend him as not a psyop, was adorable.

I'd fuck him.

That's a nice looking arab on the left. Would racemix.

> Complains about punching right
It would be fine if he didn't support white nationalism, but then all you have to do is shut the fuck up. Just don't talk about it. Thats what the left does with their extremest. They just don't say anything. Why is it so hard for cucks to understand this? You are just as much as a Nazi for wanting low taxes as I am you fucking faggot. But no. You gotta cuck for the leftiest approval.
" Oh please oh please Communist, don't call me racist. I'm not like those evil nazis over there" Fucking pathetic.

Another shillthread from (((civic nationalists))) who did their own hit job on Spencer but defend coalburning fags.

> REEEEE he did a Roman salute

She's a Georgian from Russia

So you are proving my point?
That we shouldn't fight each other. Maybe you are butthurt because Milo disavowed (Very lightly) your favorite political stance, but you have to recognize that it's very difficult to defend white nationalism in the political climate right now. Milo does a lot to move the Overton window in the direction you and I want and to sway people to our cause. You don't have to like him, you don't have to trust him. But it's smart to recognize that he is very useful.

REEEEEEEE

YOU CAN ONLY BE RIGHT WING ON THE INTERNET NOT IRL

No. YOU punched first. MILO was the one who cried about white nationalist. CERNOVICH called Richard a plant because of this stupid salute. WATSON agreed with him. YOU are the one punching right. YOU are the one cucking like a little bitch. And now when your favorate kid fucker gets caught up in hot water you expect me to defend him? Fuck you and fuck him. Your not interested in moving any Overtone window, your interested in selling books. This is what these people believe. They have no ideological core.

Spencer is a slur on /pol if that were possible.

>anymore
People are this retarded in the wild?

>No. YOU punched first.
First, I'm not a Milo fan. I'm just stating the obvious. Second. No YOU punched first, the articles against Milo in all the Alt-Right started before his speech, I remember that very clearly. He was pretty neutral or even helpful to the Alt-Right before that (Remember the article on Breitbart explaining what the Alt-Right was?).
>Your not interested in moving any Overtone window, your interested in selling books. This is what these people believe. They have no ideological core.
Maybe. But they are doing it all the same. And seriously, we need all the help we can. Unless your only concern is white nationalism and white nationalism alone. Then enjoy very, very alone and with no allies at all. Fortunately for you your leaders are not so stupid.

The altright should learn from history.

Basically purity spiraling but for the ethnic nationalism will mean their descent to the irrelevance again.