en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_parliamentary_election,_2016
vimeo.com/3987450
vimeo.com/3975173
youtube.com/watch?v=-mWdpqJV3SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not much desu, never see you guys post.

>rare flag

How's the weather there icefag?

It's a good thing you're isolated as you are. From what I've heard, you are as naïve and self destructive as Swedes.

I went there on vacation once because I could fly there from Minnesota for like $200. It was an awesome trip. Everyone was friendly, I got a blowjob from a pretty decent chick, and in some farm town they invited my friend and I to get drunk with them and chase sheep down a mountain. A+ country, mate.

You're the only Nordic nation that isn't highly proficient in English. That's a problem

I have some Björk CDs. No idea besides that.

thankfully we only let in a few rapefugees every year, a grand total of 584 since 1956

its was weird this winter, usually its really cold but it was really warm this winter bearly any snow

Pretty cold.

Eh, could be worse. You guys are fine. For now.

I wish you well, fellow island dweller.

Cool I guess. Flag looks bad ass. Nice vodka.
Yeah pretty cool, but must be freezing there. I only like ice in my drinks, not on the ground.

Overall cool country.

I almost cried when I head you guys had a population of Filipinos there.

You liberal attitudes will be the death of you.

most of the young people speak english, its the old folk that can't

What do they expect to get in iceland?

Beautiful country, I like the volcanoes personally. I love how your leftists are anti-immigration.

dont worry the conservatives won our 2016 parlament election

Why do the male surnames all end in "son" and female surnnames "dottir"?

what i dont understand your comment expect what?

Why they go to Iceland?
Spread their cancerous religion?,
Do they want to get a foothold?

One of the best countries in the world up there with Finland and Switzerland imo.

Better than Sweden and Canada.

Gibs obviously Ahmed.

What's iceland?

son means you know son and dóttir means daughter, so your last name is your father or mothers name plus son if you are male and dóttir if you are female

Based Nords, absolutely brotier

because they are rapefugees, you are german you would know about that kind of shit

Good accent

Are they going to kick out shitskins and restrict migration?

It's not actually a country, what should I do now

I've seen males with female "son" surnames... How do you decide which surname the kid gets?

It honestly seems like as close to a utopian country as there is in the world.

i dont actually know what they are gonna do but they had 29 percent votes, the next party behind had 14 percent, so they have popular support

Whilst watching the Euros I was amazed that every Icelandic footballer's name ended with 'son' e.g. Sigurjónsson, Haraldsson, Jónsson. That and you had no black players. The team seemed the only truly ethnically and culturally homogeneous within the competition. Which moves and stirs me...that..that is how it should be.

Are you retarded? There's US bases and soldiers there and the US has invested heavily in the country since the end of WWII. Almost everybody there speaks English.

Pretty based and good. A country who never has problems like in mainland Europe.

>perhaps the most interesting norse-derivative language
>beautiful landscape
>small population
top tier I must say.

Filipinos? In Iceland? What could possibly entice a bunch of subhuman jungle-asians to move to Iceland, of all places?

There is not much industry
What are they doing all day?
Do they honestly try to integrate without a knife pointed at someone at their back?

I'm part volcanigger and even I don't think much about them.

i think mostly its based on gender if you are female you get mothers name, if you are male you get fathers name, although there are exeptions

same as the rest of the world
bjork

oh and that fall song
youtube.com/watch?v=MSl1AHLgbTs

I don't even think of you, you're that irrelevant.

propably working at bónus, its our walmart

youtube.com/watch?v=AUDvNIubHwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

iceland is not sweden, therefore iceland is good.

>Winning an election with a whopping 29% of the vote

Jesus for all the shit we get at least a sizeable portion of the vote goes to the winner (inb4 popular vote reee). Not even memeing how are politics in Iceland perceived by the public if the ruling party can win with such low support?

Full of goodlooking people

You guys gave me 1/2 of My Bubba and Soley. So I like you guys. Is WOW air as bad as I hear it is?

that fucking anal song. Is this on the radio there?

It's only gonna get worse, lad. In 10 years time, there probably won't be a single white face in our starting eleven.

lol its not like america there are more than 2 parties, but there is only one conservative party and it got 29 wich is pretty big, there were 7 parties this election

So it started everywhere, by giving them the low level jobs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_parliamentary_election,_2016

What the fuck is Iceland? Is it where that Bjork faggot came from?

It snowed today down where i live lol.

Well yeah I figured that there were many parties. Do all the parties hate each other or is there a general split where one party is more or less agreeable with another ideologically?

>Small island
>Small, homogenous white population
>Cancerous, carcinogenic leftist elements already present there in some moderate quantity
>Population has already shown willingness to import violent Islamic rapists

I have a very bad feeling that your country is getting ripped apart in the coming decade.

its weird, there is Sjálfstæðisflokkurinn the only true conservative party, and then there there is a bunch of left wing parties all dispersed, and then there is Píratar, no one really knows where they stand the party is very disorganised but they are still for some reason the 3rd biggest party now lol

Ha, it's the only country that can maintain a liberal disposition and frown on race-mixing at the same time.

Way too many single mothers.

Iceland is the last Scandi country still uncucked.

Do not post one-posts, one-line writing prompts, or ask "what do you guys think?" That's shill behavior.
That said, you are awesome. The Allthing, top level pop music, the pink-haired girl, and the only country that properly responded to the banksters.

most of the young people at least in my school hate the SJW bullshit so there is still hope, has i said only 584 rapefugees in the last 60 years compared to swedens many tens of thousands

That's good to hear, but don't get complacent. It's what got us into this mess in the first place. Don't let your beautiful country make the same mistakes we did.

Fair enough, but things have a way of going to Hell very quickly, especially in the wonderful progressive era of the 2010s, and the Brave New World of the coming 2020s.
Watch your back Iceland. Globalism already has been given an inch there, don't be surprised if they take 10 miles.

It's traditional to take the given name of your father (women take their mother's name occasionally) as your surname. For men it's -son and for women it's -dottir. Pretty cool system really, serves for easy identification of shitskins without seeing their face

Lived there for 9 months. I won't set my foot on that piece of shit island ever again.

What was wrong with it?

Too many white people, Abdul?

lol coming from a swede kek, have fun living in swedistan faggot

Is this an accurate depiction of life in Iceland?
vimeo.com/3987450
(During the summer months anyway.)

>cuck

kek

Hungarian Polish Russian Ukranian Slovakian were also ethnic or at least full white. The Czechs had only one nignog the Croats too if I remember well. Watching France vs Germany was fucking painful it had nothing to do with being German or French..so sad. The other joke was NeoYugoslavia (aka Switzerland) against Albania. These matches clearly showed the demograpich destruction of the continent.

Advanced wizards used to travel to southeast asia and bring back wives who brought families.

Not uncommon, honestly don't move here you won't like it.

No there are no trees, this one is accurate
vimeo.com/3975173

Its a nice place, but a very closed and reserved society.

I like that you guys are anti-Israel and pro-Palestininan.

dude thats what has kept it pure unlike swedistan

Why is it that every retarded comment has our flag on it?

Does the constant sunlight fuck with your sleep cycle in the summer?

You mean keeping the Israelis out? If its not that then i doubt you get it.

I tried to post from Iceland and the site was banned by the government

Fucking theiving cod rustlers. As if that wasn't enough they inflicted that minging tranny dwarf screecher bjork on the world.

Glass em I say.

for me honestly its harder in winter when i have to be in school, so hard staying awake in the darkness

Maybe for the better.

Grew up on Iceland until i was 9, and still visit to connect with my massive family there, and i have a question.
Are there still a lot of racists there? I remember my mother said that the closeted/open racists was one of the reasons she decided to move the family. When she said that it made me want to move back even more.

It's because niggers and Arabs have no other skills, so they're more likely than native whites to became footballers. That's why they're so overrepresented in national teams. I wouldn't read too much into it.

desu i dont think there are many jews here most of business owners are icelandic, politicians too

you guys imported Taiwanese right?

>Sjálfstæðisflokkurinn

Holy shit my computer had an aneurysm.

I packed my bags and headed there wanting to get away from all the SJW nonsense prevalent in Stockholm. Lo and behold, what I found in Reykjavik was the same exact SJW nonsense but on steroids. The cityscape was depressing, it was if someone had planted a post-Soviet shithole near the Arctic Circle, not to mention the incessant raning. The weekends became monotonous when there were only a few places you could go to. Far too many junkies for such a small place as well.
Actually, it's Pekka. Not quite as many as I had hoped, a lot of Chinks, Mulattos and some Pakis. Iceland isn't this racially homogenous, conservative last bastion of Nordicness that it's made out to be.
Have fun living under the yoke of the VG and PP.

Thats good user, you're lucky to have that. Please stay safe.

You ever hear of the album "Floating Harmonies" by Junius Meyvant?

youtube.com/watch?v=-mWdpqJV3SY

He's Icelandic

mostly we hate the polish because they are such fucking pigs

Careful there

Kys Muzzie cunt. Get the fuck out of my country.

> Arabs have no skills
> whole health national health service run by Arab doctors.

Man, no wonder our country is going downhill.

I love Snorri Sturluson

Currently much better than Sweden

Kek. At least there's one thing you have in common with the rest of Europe.

Fair play, but i remember something about a mosque being built, but it was constantly being halted by petitions and protests. But i could be wrong.