Let's settle this

I'm confused, guys... Is Sup Forums majority for or against Milo?
Let this be the definitive poll.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12390730
youtube.com/watch?v=xsBZeU9sAII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fags like these, should swing from trees

Atleast post a strawpoll moron;

Whoops, my bad :)

strawpoll.me/12390730

Sup Forums is pro-pedophilia now get with the new program

I'm on Milo's side on this.

They're doing the same thing to him that they did with Pewdiepie. Distort the truth to demonize them and take away their influence.

When can I be initiated to podestas pizza party's?

Welcome to the only game in town.

Sup Forums is barely for Sup Forums let alone anyone else.

Same here. I don't like Milo, but after looking at the facts/broadcasts, I have to agree with him on this one.

touche

What he did was fucking retarded, but the blatant coordination to take him down is infuriatingly obvious

For him.

He owned his bullshit, called what he said wrong. Called out pedophilia.

I hate him but he was obviously attacked by (((them))) so I sorta of have his back in a way.

Useful idiot who is no longer useful.

He was talking about his own experience when refering to the 13yo story with the priest.

He talked about a drag queen and 5some on Joe Rogan experience.

He also talked about a relationship as a 17yo to a 29yo.

I'm in Milo's corner. This is clearly a witch hunt orchestrated by the same people who fund rioting in our streets, lie to us in the news every day, are still doing whatever they can to try and bring Trump down and try to shame me every day for being a white man. It's the day after and I can't believe there are still people on Sup Forums actually on MSM's side in light of the facts.

>gets statutorily raped by a pedo
>this means hes a pedo

as a liberal, this is not victim blaming and is completely the same as if he raped a kid himself.

basically once a pedo rapes you, you're a pedo now.

sorry rape victims but we need this for our narrative

the white house

What he said about 13 year olds was bad

I don't really agree a whole lot on his political views since he seems more of a civic nationalist but Milo is a good stepping stone for people to get into conservationism.

Anyway he'll be back I'm sure of it

i was really hoping he would just get aids

Always has been, is now and always will be /OURGAY/

Milo on 13 year old boys:
>these nubile young men, these athletic young boys in their prime

keep defending him, but I'll keep my guns loaded for if Milo ever came at me aggressively and I would be put into a position to defend myself

I have no time for filthy degenerates.
The fact that he's also a jew with dubious motives only makes me trust him even less.

He is NOT Pedophile supporter he never was

Don't trust fake news

He was a useful idiot. He served his purpose.

edgy

What if I agree that he is both a hellbound sodomite and our ally?

>get raped as a 14 year old
>joke about it to deal with it
>get called pedophile because of jokes

woah these 1:1 transcripts sure are biased news media

Looks like the silent majority is pro milo, even though 'gay, hellbound sodomite' sounds preetty sweet.

hes a gay faggot
>muh black boyfriend dick
>muh enjoyed sucking priests dick
>muh "its a just aprank bro" pedo defending
nu-pol liked him. Real Sup Forums never did.
make pol /straight/ again

Hes looking to retire, $0.02 at a time. Ignore the shills, their contract will be up soon enough.

Ally overrides the former.

I think all pedophiles should be killed.
I dont know if Milo is a pedophile, but I think he is not.

Just give me proof.

I never really liked Milo. I thought he was a bit too ridiculous. Always respected him, and was really good and getting normies to explore new ideas. Which is exactly why (((they))) targeted him.
But I'm not going to stand here and allow these leftist lunatics and other establishment fuckwits to pick and choose who gets to come out in full support of cross-generation relationships or not. He's not a pedophile, he's a bit perverse, but guess what? Most gay people are pretty fucking disgusting!!
So fuck it. I am now a Milo fan. Not because I actually like him, but simply because of the intense hypocrisy the left continue to show on each and every level. The left fucking sickens me with their holier than thou attitude. Fuck them, they deserve to burn in hell.

Nothing he said was actually advocating for pedophilia.

He made glib comments about when he was sexually abused at 13.

Made somewhat more endorsing comments about a relationship he had when he was 17 and the other was 29, that age gap on the started getting awkward in the US in the 90s, which was a social perception that had everything to do with feminists wanting to discourage families so they would become career woman spinsters childless at the age of 30.

He expressly said that he supports the current consent laws.

To believe that he's a pedophile advocate is believing the same people that insist this posterchild of miscegenation, homosexuality, and hookup culture was a "1488 advocating white nationalist"

You can hate him on his merits but don't deny that this isn't a neocon hit job. That flamboyant narcissist is still the enemy of your enemy.

You can be for or against Milo, while being against (or even for) the media smear campaign.

The two are unrelated. It is weaksauce to conflate the two.

Nobody, from the left or the right, black or white, gay or straight, deserves a doctored smear campaign to paint them as pedo apologists. That's Soros-tier tactics.

>position to defend myself
face down ass up?

Thier plan is to make this deduction: Bannon knew about the pedo but let him stay on his staff-> he alows kiddy didlers -> Trump is ok with child molester apologists advising him

Milo le alt-right supervillian, hide yo kids, hide yo underage twinks

What is this, a political compass for ants ?

Pretty stupid post. Are you sober?

DONt get me wrong I hate faggots who fuck lil' kids as much as I hate sand niggers. But fuck.

Milo apparently got fingered by a couple of priests as a kid, which he admits fucked him up a little and he felt in denial about being abused, then speaks about it as if its nothing

but shit

He is a mega-fag jew immigrant who uses our dank meme powers to make a living while smoking black cock on the regular

Its best to wait for more knowledge before doing anything, besides - taking the buttplug out of Sweden should be number one priority right now while the focus is there

I've been her for10 years and I don't even know who that faggot even is.

Sup Forumsfag since 2011 here
I didn't care about him before, but I support him now
He's an excellent weapon in the meme war

gay people refer to younger gay people, 18 - 21, as boys.

gallows humor. he was raped, and jokes about it.

the third quote is a fact. there is nothing wrong about that fact.

I have yet to see evidence he encouraged young boys (and I'm surprised anyone cares about boys being raped) to have sex with older men.

Show me the money.

Why against?
We love faggots, just like you OP!

He's a shit political commentator and his jokes were inappropriate. He quit his job. Free speech was not affected by this because the government has not infringed on his rights..

Kike controlled corporate organizations are free market entities and they have the right to shun him. His supporters have the right to defend him. He has market value still as evidenced by the outpouring of support.

Both sides of the spectrum are up in arms about this for different reasons... outrage on both sides for different reasons... WASTE OF FUCKING TIME.

The free market of opinions will sort this out.

LITERALLY A NON ISSUE.

>supporting a racemixing pedo gay jew

wew

No one actually cares about boys they care because its just a good political tool

whats stupid about it? does your brain work?

You can call it a non issue, but if he falls; who comes next?
The lefties see this as a victory and they'll likely use this same tactic again.

>people unironically at 50% ally
Wtf pol don't care is the only reasonable choice. On one hand he is pushing conservatism and could help lure the fags to vote for republicans. On the other he is a raging faggot that promotes degeneracy. He's not /ourguy/, but he's also not-not our guy

>had a muslim black boyfriend
>also pedo
What's not to like?

He was a tool for converting normies. He has outlived his usefulness

Sup Forums just is
It's not a hive mind like some libtard forum.

Here are the goals of NAMBLA:
>Supporting and promoting man/boy relationships: the organization says that when consensual, these relationships are not harmful or amount to child sexual abuse. They cite a controversial paper by Rind et al.
>Age of consent reform: what NAMBLA describes as "empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the sexual"
>Opposition to corporal punishment, kidnapping and rape.

Sounds pretty reasonable! Just like what Milo was talking about!

Christ I had no idea Sup Forums had so many pedophile apologists

Youre next.

I was indifferent about Milo before but after this organized and blatant attack on him by multiple parties, the same parties that want to destroy the West as we know it, he has my support.

Yes he operates to the beat of a different drum, and yes I don't agree with everything he says, but his comments were taken out of context. This is a blatant example of the leftist media's hypocrisy as they ignore more graphic and damning comments made by George Takei and Lena Dunham.

At the end of the day, Milo is someone who is ballsy enough to come out and speak his mind. I am sure he has lost many of those close to him as the gay community is majority leftist. He is a brave human being, and God damn it he has the balls to speak up. He has my respect, and he has my backing.

For
Milo is good at disrupting and challenging leftists
The WN and alt right is full of childless 50 year-old men that haven't done shit for years

Well let's see here, hmmm a gay jewish pedophile who used us to put himself in the spotlight then threw us under the bus at every opportunity, for or against Sup Forums im not decided

neutral

Milo is degenerate.

Sup Forums is not accepting of degeneracy.

is correct, but ironic since Sup Forums feels the same way about leafs.

Sup Forums does not like logical fallacies either, and because left/liberals attacked a bi-racial gay immigrant it pissed people off.

Milo was never "our guy". He was just an "enemy of my enemy".

Him caving to obvious smear propaganda makes him no longer useful in the war. He fought the good fight, but that battle is over.

Completely agree with this. The shills will fuck off when that quarter mil dries out.

Do you like roleplaying as if you're the one playing 9th dimensional chess?

>Sup Forums is not accepting of degeneracy.
Let me guess you've been here for a year or two?

This

I was on board the milotrain, until I discovered that he advocated PEDOPHILIA.

Eversince I have been on the #hillwagon

What is "opposition research" ? Who paid for that ?

The government doesn't have to take away free speech for it to be gone.

If your world views differ from the left's and you make that known then you're fucked. They will destroy your professional and social standing.

Doesn't sound like free speech to me.

Before the mass shilling:
>I don't particularly care about milo

After the mass shilling:
>Shit maybe I should care about milo

The guy is clearly important. The people that carried out the attack are globalist neocon shills. So I guess...
>wtf I love milo now

I do it for free

A whole lot of >wes in there, friendo

See We successfully named CTR, we will successfully name you as well. I hope those pennies are worth it.

This is what the poll currently stands at, just for future reference.
It seems 50% for Milo is our winning majority so far.

ex CIA ex Presidential candidate who supports open borders for America. Wants to reform the republican party and got booty bothered when Milo was asked to be the guest speaker at CPAC

youtube.com/watch?v=xsBZeU9sAII

delet this
He is 3/4 from losing.

General chronological train of thought

>he's quite good at arguing and is blowing these liberal/feminist morons away

>holy shit he's self-obssessed to the point of repulsion

>"muhh gay :^) muhh fabulous :^)"

>he's obviously being set up so I'm slightly sad a source of feminist angst is ruined, but he's still fucking annoying so I won't shed a tear

And now his career is fuckin shitcanned. Looks like my 50,000 goldman sachs dollars I got from cheating conservative cucks out of their homes and business went to good use.

Im going to jump estrogen into the southeastern water table next to turn more of america gay and trans

Speak for yourself asshole

O.K . Who do you think has the money (and will) to pay 250,000$ just to find things to smear Milo with ?

Really gets my neurons thinking when anons talk about being non-prideful faggots.

>CTR admitting itself.
Kek

Who is the person paying protesters?

I'll give you a hint his name rhymes with Beorge Koros

Explain this...

I think you are confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums.

He's a very important figure for us. Anyone that says otherwise is retarded or a shill. He's currently the only person in this "alt-right" movement that has the potential to be a huge cultural figure equivalent to leftist "comedians" like Colbert, Stewart and Maher.

>if he falls

WTF are you on about? Left did nothing but their regular political assassination tactics and he buckled rather than standing firm. If anything it's his lack of resolve that is doing him in. He should just raise up his middle finger and troll ten times harder... he miscalculated and exposed the fact that his shtick is cheap parlor games. I mean this plays right into his provocateur persona and instead of double down like the left does, he wilted...

He's not based at all.., just a fraud and nothing of value was gained or lost.

That said, this won't end him. If he's smart he uses this to further expand his influence.

Kek is not our master anymore. Our new lord and master, and our old one, is PEDO-bear.

They do it all the time and I for one am sick of it, that's why I hope Milo weathers the storm and comes back stronger, despite his controversial views on age of consent. I don't even like the guy, I find him cancerous but I greatly despise how the media tries to control who the general public likes or dislikes.

Stop being illiterate. There isn't a single "we" in there.

Stop false flagging, retardbait.

It doesn't matter what happened before moot left.

If you're going to pretend, for even a second, that Sup Forums was ever accepting of degeneracy you probably shouldn't be posting on here.

PUT HIM IN JAIL WITH THE OTHER SODOMITES

"Borg Jdorov", you say ?

PUT A SHUTDOWN ON IT PUT HIM IN JAIL

Not him but kind enough to post the real image.

>Those microphones
>Only Fox News and Daily Mail showed up

lmao