So what was the point of this attention whoring bullshit?

So what was the point of this attention whoring bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lstDdzedgcE
youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDwiE0qSo
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait out the post-Ecuadorian elections shenanigans

Assange is dead. Wikileaks is compromised.

this

shit's going down right now

youtube.com/watch?v=lstDdzedgcE
RIP TRUTH AND SANITY

Seeds? Theres lots of video from inside it and there are other seed vaults all over the world.

Much more interested in why WikiLeaks thinks this matters. ( presumably the secret illuminati lizardmen vaults don't have art displays on the outside)

Vault 7 is a disinformation campaign to pre-empt the breaking story next weeks that a disposed Russian nuclear sub in the Arctic started leaking radioactive shit all over Europe.

Vault7 happens to be powered by a nuclear reactor too and it is the only thing in the area they could find to point a finger at.

what is encoding?

This is. Encoding errors/compression artifacts do not lead to morphing eyes and folding collars.

I hope this Vault 7 release makes up for the anticlimatic Clinton files. Sure, there was lots of damming evidence, enough to put any normal peasant in jail, but it feels like the grand finale was canceled.

If it was all hype and nothing was held back, then I am willing to bet Vault 7 will be similarly anticlimactic. Something bad but not shocking. If the Ecuadorian elections get CIA'd then the blueballing will be excused because Assange was nabbed. If Ecuador decides to allow Assange to stay in the embassy, the blueballing will be excused on the grounds that 'Vault 7' hype was to fend off the Deep State. Every angle has an excuse for why FULL DISCLOSURE still isn't happening through Wikileaks.

This.

Assange is dead and WL is now being run as a controlled opposition CIA honeypot.

Note how the current storyline has "Assange" being allowed to stay at the Embassy - but never seen, ever - but also not allowed to say anything critical of the US. The perfect coverup for his murder.

But it's not the CIA doing anything, it's the gov't of all-powerful Ecuador!

RIPIP Assange

Yes they can, not all parts of the image are in sync at the same time, that's the whole point of video compression. when needed, the transition is smoothed out.

Explain carajo.

Nigga, no current video compression produces that. If it does, show me another video where this happens.

Assange is dead, and even while alive he was an overrated faggot. Could not find one document that damaged Israel in 10 years? What a fucking joke.

Unrelated but images like that are cool as shit, IDK what it is about them but something about them is just pleasing to look at.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDwiE0qSo

maybe not the best example but eh, you can do more research if you want.

They've already had to dip into the stash.

Adobe Morph Cut is an intended effect to use for cuts, not used in any current compression algo. The Assange video has unintended artifacts.

(but thank you for Googling like a motherfucker for 5 minutes)

Makes sense with all the posts regarding the radiation posted today.

that video is all fucked up. there's like 10 places where youtube fucks it up
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

Also, please STFU with assange being ded

>posting pics of a seed vault
wtdmbt?

Wikileaks lives off media attention whoring.

They have to periodically put out stuff just to make sure they stay relevant. Even if it's nothing.

I'm curious if their funding was ever audited.

it's not the source vid though, it's heavily edited disinfo

They made the video shorter by cutting out the parts where he went "ehhh" or "jews did 9/11", but still made it seamless

i dont fucking get this gif

tfw you can only trust copypasta to give honest news.

I have never seen it happen before, the only possible explanation I can think of is:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

See vault think seeds because you watch TV.

Nothing else could go in there. It obviously screams seeds. Look at it. SEEDS.

So pigs are jews??

Go on...