Why are Jews so sensitive?

Why are they so above reproach?

Any criticism of jews is met with backlash and possibly life ruining consequences. You literally can't do anything but praise them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they can be without consequence.

They are a lot like scientologists, look at them the wrong way and they'll sue you for every penny you have and more, and win every time.

Once you start bad mouthing Jews, you can perpetuate lies that get people moving.
>inquisition
>progroms
>holocaust
Fake news literally causes genocide of our people

Because another holocaust is always around the corner when your peoples national pastime is subverting countries.

It's either be run out of town/hanged or silence everyone who speaks out against the shit you do.

they're not really sensitive, they just realized that whites are the most vulnerable to guilt so use supposed offense taken to badger us, SJWs learned this technique from them

>Fake news literally causes genocide of our people

and once again "fake news" was closer to the truth.

Filthy kikes have had it coming for over 2,000 years

Blame the stupid fucking white Christians who believe in their fairytales, and then blame centuries of stupid white men who let them take over every powerful institution, while those same white men flooded shitty jobs in the trades industries so they could virtue-signal about said shitty work for decades on end.

It's not the Jews fault white men have made a seemingly endless string of bad decisions. That's what fucking happens when you abandon positions of power...They get filled by other people and chances are, you aren't going to like how they run the show.

But hey, go play some more video games and watch sports my fellow snow niggers.

And yet we're still here. Amazing, huh?
It's almost like we're a special group...above average intellect...strong moral values...almost like we're....chosen?

But the world would be better off without you. Everyone would be happier

proof?

jews are ok, zionism and israel are a cancer though

luckily a lot of jews agree

>abandon positions of power
>no jew president ever

Fuck you OP

They got the keep that sympathy train rolling since muh 6trillion, so they can keep expanding their land clams with out being challenged.

Just think about every time you try and challenge the jew, they always fall back on some anti semantic bullshit.

The only way they even were able to claim Israel was through sympathy, of the international community.

They are a bunch of fucken babies.

>Why are Jews so sensitive?
because their cocks aren't -- kinda like when other sense are heightened when one is blind or deaf

>deferred sensitivity

>mouth off about them on message boards
>entire sections of internet devoted to how much they suck
>groups within the real world that openly talk about hating them

Just because normal people call you out on your idiocy doesn't mean they're above reproach, it just means you're a fucking idiot screaming stupid shit that society doesn't care about.

>You literally can't do anything but praise them.
i can, fuck the jews.

A parasite is still a parasite.

>Literally illegal to deny the holocaust in some places

Keep talking Goldstein.

>literally illegal to deny the holocaust in countries where it actively occurred, where nations were implicit in aiding it, and where the centers millions were killed at were located
>but my hoax video on youtube said it's fake

youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

Watch this guy he's a jew who lost both his parents in the holocaust and calls out other Jews for using it, as a way to justify Israels actions in the middle east very great, video, one of the best on the web to why Israel is a bunch of bitches.

>He defends the government's right to jail you for saying things
>American

Get the fuck out you parasite.

>be chilling with CS friends
>talking about dumb chrome extension ideas
>mention coincidence detector
>"oh it just would surround jewish sounding names with parenthesees"

>some other kid overhears this
>storms up to me
>starts getting all butthurt asking why does it do that

>uh... it was a joke extension
>YOU THINK ITS FUNNY?
>eventually walks away after i tell him im jewish (im not, i just have a jewfro sometimes and i can pass as one)

you got it

NOT A REAL QUOTE (not by voltaire) stop posting fake shit you're worse than CNN

i am cnn
don't blame me i didn't make it, no one cares who Kevin Alfred Strom is

This is the secret behind racial tensions too. Racism was invented to cover up anti-semitism. No one is in this thread anyways though