Redpill on Adderall

>why do millennials use Adderall?
I see this stupid thread coming up a lot.

I'll tell you faggots why.
It's not just millennials using it. It's businessmen. Even our president is on a more hardcore version of it called Vyvanse, unless he's oldschool and takes Dexedrine. Literally every business takes it. That and modafinil. You're a working machine on them and that's part of being successful. It's literally their fuel.

It shouldn't be prescribed to kids though shit will fuck you up if you're a kid.

Any businessman/smart politician knows to take that shit

i have a low dose prescription. it is most critical to have on the weekends because otherwise i would likely be laying around all day.

it's a hell of a drug

>Literally every business takes it.
Meant businessman.

Maybe if you're a weak willed faggot

Pretty sure it was just one guy shilling

Good thing the mods deleted it finally

prove it.

Your president is then, Mr. Fancypants. He uses it or other forms of it.

>Even our president is on a more hardcore version of it called Vyvanse, unless he's oldschool and takes Dexedrine.

Trump doesn't even drink alcohol, he doesn't do any drugs m8

I understand this is a difficult concept for a degenerate liberal like you to wrap your head around

Vyvanse is fucking crazy.

Only way I graduated college despite fucking around constantly.

I'm in the custom cabinet industry and always remodeling people's kitchens. We have a lot of lawyers, doctors, and other high profile business people as clients.

The most common would have to be Vyvanse followed by Adderall. They prescribe to their kids a lot of the time too.

If you pull up some statistics from the Bay Area, it's even worse.

He doesn't drink, that's true. Liquor is degenerate. Uppers(not just adderall) are popular among most if not all businessmen and 100% of the successful millionaires are on it. It's their inside little miracle drug they take along with modafinil.

I program. Don't take Adderall but I take dextroamphetimine. Can crush code when I'm on it.

Trump can take whatever the fuck he wants, as long as he keeps being high energy and healthy enough for a second term in 2020.

Someone I know is on it now nigger!

What does this shit do?

That's where his "high energy" comes from as well. And yeah I don't give a shit if he takes uppers, just spreading my knowledge about businessmen and that they're all mostly on them.

Gives you high energy aka focus, get shit done, be awake, not slack off even a little bit, be on top of everything and keep going and going. Also makes you really fucking thirsty and gives you dry mouth and sometimes have to piss or shit pretty often

>couldn't graduate college on his will power.
kys.

Would doing this stop me being a lazy shit during the day?

It won't stop you from being a Brit, if that is what you're asking.

I'm not advocating the shit just telling you why it's popular and who uses it the most. Make up your own mind, Nigel.

So this shit is cocaine? I heard its more like speed.

heard is alters brain chemistry long-term like anti-depressants. is that true?

Vyvanse doesn't, adderall does.

trump doesn't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs but you want me to believe he takes a bunch of prescription pills?

as somebody who also doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs i can tell you you're a fucking retard.

It can be a useful crutch, but you have to have a plan. You need to have some sort of goal in mind and the uppers will give you the confidence and motivation to follow through. If you don't, it's easy to take it and get really fucking into video games/getting in internet fights/masturbating for literal hours at a time.

>drugs are bad
>unless rich white folk take them then it's okay
>unless you're not rich and white then it's bad again

It's not long lasting(unless you take too much like a retard) but it acts like an antidepressant with dopamine(adderall not the others)
It's longer lasting than coke, doesn't make you feel euphoric like coke, or do stupid shit like when you're on coke. It's a hardcore psychostimulant yes and it is speed just structured for businessmen basically.

I do it's just a fairly big task that is daunting me with the sheer ammount of work I have to put into it
Cocaine gives you the illusion of getting shit done.

I used to take aderall in HS. Then for whatever reason my doctor switched me to something else before I left for college.

On one of the first days I wasn't feeling good in my first class and left to go lay down in my dorm.

Luckily It was between classes so there weren't many students in the hall, but as I was walking back to my dorm I threw up all over the floor. I saw some people turn their heads as they heard the splash of vomit reverberate through the hallway, and quickly ran up the stairs to get away from the situation I just caused.

I never took aderall or any other pill again, and did better in school than I had in the previous like 10 years.

Those pills are nothing but trouble

Marco Rubio knows whats up

>shilling pills
The fuck are you doing, Shlomo?
What has this fucking site become?
> Even our president is on a more hardcore version of it called Vyvanse,
where is this evidence?

>pulling the race card
JEW

Answered this already dumb shit.
>He doesn't drink, that's true. Liquor is degenerate. Uppers(not just adderall) are popular among most if not all businessmen and 100% of the successful millionaires are on it. It's their inside little miracle drug they take along with modafinil.

How does one get modafinil?

Yeah then, it would probably help you through that as long as you're not expecting it to be a miracle smart drug that will do the thinking for you. Motivation in a pill is basically all it is, and it's up to you to channel it.

Although it's expensive as shit.

cucks take adderall

redpilled men take medikinet

>hehe he uses it xDDDD or maybe other forms of it, b-believe me

Isn't Adderall 75% dextroamphetamine though? Does the extra 25% make that much of a difference?

I'm guessing buy it online? or get a legit prescription

helooooo dependency

Drugs are degenerate for the most part, but I miss taking adderall back in college. Obviously, a lot use it to cram for tests or to clean up their dorm when it gets really dirty, but I also would use it to work on an art or music project.
A lot of times, I struggle to find some kind of inspiration to create something and it's hard to follow through with creative ideas until completion, but adderall helped me complete some big art projects in one night, which I had been stalling on earlier.
I wish I had some. As I've grown older I struggle more with low energy and lethargy.

adderall makes your dick shrivel up while you're on it, kek

You order it on the dark web, do you? Asking for a friend.

>mfw there's an entire thread praising the positive effects of almost methamphetamine.

Kek

I use Adderall because I actually have ADHD.

I couldn't focus on anything at all, even as a small child. Not a meme, my mother got me to go to a psychologist when I was 17 to get this assessed since I had trouble paying attention to anything. Literally, anything, for more than a few seconds.

I've been on it since and I don't have the typical effects.

I'm basically normal. I can focus. I can work but my eyes aren't torn open for 14 hours and I don't take Xanax to make me sleep like half of my generation does.

Granted, if I didn't have this, I'd be homeless at this point. I'd been fired from every job I'd gotten etc.

I'm not a shining star, just a regular guy.

When you have ADHD, you don't feel it AS much. You do feel it, but you don't feel like you can climb Everest like normies think they can. You just feel a little more awake and less distracted.

Funny I had the opposite experience. I was diagnosed with Autism when I was six and my dad imminently wanted me to take Ritalin. Years later I was reevaluated and it turned out I was falsely diagnosed. Glad I was never put on Ritalin at age six

can confirm takes me a while to get hard while it's active. goes back to normal after like six hours tho

i am opposed to drugs but i find myself getting drunk just to get to sleep and i cant help but figure i'd be better off smoking a j on the way home. and i cant help but figure id be better off if id have used adderall at UMD.
but i like who i am right now even if no one else does.
i do prefer a strong bong hit to a few shots any day, though.
and milo did nothing wrong

This is not a millennial thing.
This is an American thing.
Seems to me they give adderal out like fucking candy.
The pharmaceutical companies must be fucking raking it in.

That's ridiculous. Smoking or injecting crystal meth and popping even a high dose of adderall are totally different planets. Turning on a light bulb vs being launched into the sun at the speed of light. You're not cool for being blatantly ignorant.

I wish I knew how to get the tweaked out feeling of determination to get shit done that I experience from adderall naturally.
I have persistent feelings of tiredness and inability to concentrate that has only become worse in my late 20s.
I work out regularly, get plenty of sleep, and eat lots of vegetables, but I feel like a slug- and I'm talking mental stamina, not physical. I can do well on a creative/intellectual in short bursts, but it's hard to sustain, and it's getting really frustrating.

20mg here XR. How should I take it to maximize fun and productivity. It will be here Thur. Yes I have a script.

Calm yourself m8. That's why I said almost. And I don't care about drugs (I microdose psilocybin mushrooms for anxiety); my point being amphetamines being praised on the board that calls everyone degenerate for using any substance stronger than water.

Also, you can just take meth. Not everyone that does it is a junkie. Desoxyn is literally prescription methamphetamine.

>Also makes you really fucking thirsty and gives you dry mouth and sometimes have to piss or shit pretty often

Doesn't that just mean that it's toxic like alcohol, which does literally the same to you?

Adderal IS dextroamphetamine Adderal is just the brand name.

>Seems to me they give adderal out like fucking candy.

I wish dude. It was easier to get xanax

I've been talkin about my adhd for a year now and just finally getting on modafinil, doubt my doc would ever prescribe adderal

Holy shit, I've been taking the same meds as Trump for years. (70mg Vyvanse)

Nope Adderall also has Levoamphetamine. It's not pure dex.

This stuff just works. It's not a long-term solution because your tolerance will build quickly. But once a week, becoming an absolute bulldozer of information is not only fun, creative, and productive, but supremely helpful. I follow visionary ideas to their fullest and wonder 'how did I not make these leaps earlier?'

My script. I asked for Adderal, doc says its Adderal. The pills say they are Adderal. Idk, maybe its cuz its from the VA. I get it every month apparently but have to refill and take a UA everytime

How much does it cost to just see a psychiatrist and explain to him your problems and medical options?

isn't 70mg alot? Its alot for opiods but I know thats way different

how is vyvanse a more hardcore version of adderall again?

>not taking the superior nootropic combination nicotine + caffeine
Literally all of modern technology was built off of tobacco and coffee. Comeatmebro

>Get addicted to stimulants easily
>Have low energy virtually always
>Worried about having nightmarish dependence on prescription stimulants even though I'm a good candidate for them

I don't know, Sup Forums. Like I already drink enough caffeine to kill small animals, and I only quit smoking with a focused effort, but everyday I'm dying a little bit, and that extra push might make me do something worth the effort.

skippy def takes addy

Co meat mebro?

70 mg of straight amphetamine is a lot but vyvanse isn't straight amphetamine, it's the adderall molecule with an amino acid bonded to it. that means about half of the mg of vyvanse isn't actually amphetamine.

are amphetamines dangerous if you suffer mild psychotic episodes every now and then?

I don't plan on taking any, I'm just interested (besides I wouldn't know where to get any and addy is illegal in Europe here we use Ritalin I think)

There's a time where it's too young to be on that stuff.

I'd say after 16 is where people should start, if not a little bit older.

Trump needs to go camping and smoke weed for a bit its a good drug to contrast to from adderal. He needs it trust me I was on adderal for years. We need to do this then have him play space rts and listen to overstimulating electro and edm. All while lower half naked mexican men read him religious texts on why incest is bad but if it looks like mom youre gtg so doctrine on why deception is paramount too. then have secret service set up a trip week of salvia b4 breakfast shrooms for lunch then dmt at dinner have it all on JUST CNN in the oval office and on 52 inch tvs monted around it playing live births of every race in the background in a rainbow pattern around the whole oval. Then when he sobers up we have him disclose aliens, and how religion was an accident and mad max will become real. And the internet will become a hot robot. petition it.

yea true but it wasn't too long ago that doctors were just starting to explore what autism was. They were putting kids on Ritalin that young since it made them more sociable I guess. It just makes me wonder if we really know what we're working with now with all of these ''uppers'' or whatever people are calling them

I have a theory that Adderall is the result of years of MKUltra
It was well stated that MKUltra did fiddle with drugs that will make you dependent on drugs that either made you happy or hyper productive (LSD)
Seems plausible since Adderall is just 20 years old
The question is why would ((they)) want to keep us focused on more productive at work?
Simple answer, more productions the more the shekels, and big pharma is so powerful in America it can jack up the prices for more shekels

I've got ADHD and wasn't allowed on ritalin until i'd been on anti psychotics and stopped hearing voices at night.

I wouldn't doubt that prescription amphetamine use has gone up due to manufactured personal and environmental stressors

Having said that I'm trying to get a prescription

>zero will power

This is why we're heading for ww3

Why is Adderall so well known and like the ultimate upper while just pure dex-amfetamine (and aderall is like 75% dex iirc} in theory a better harder drug?

>masturbating for hours

Sounds like fun.

Don't fuck with it. I used it for a year after getting out of the military and I became something I did not like. You're productive, you feel great, you're smarter, but you feel like your consciousness is stretched and I needed to smoke pot to actually fall asleep. You get really angry for no reason, and I've honestly still not been able to regain my normal focus after getting off of it.

Fuck adderal.

Should I start taking it as a junior in EE?

Honest to god cannot understand how people get 4.0 GPA's in STEM, I rationalize that it must be adderal.

How much did you take? Like daily dosage?

I was only prescribed 20mg, but my weight dropped from 180 @9%bf to 145 @6.5% between training for a triathlon. Funny thing was that I pushed more weight and pulled higher watts at that weight than ever before.

I think perhaps for sedentary people, it may be fine, but my body went into over drive on it, and I fucking hate the shit.

Math students: proofs are ezpz on it though.

confirmed for never having used it

>muh willpower argument

Women basically need this drug to compete with men.

Men who use this are degenerate little faggots destroyed by modernism.

Anyone i know who relies in this medication is full blown idiot tier.

Sadly these people are becoming the next generation of doctors. So theres a red pill for you.

ALl the pajeets and stacy's who will be your doctor in the next 20 years cheated to get there.

When I tried it I didnt get thirsty but I normally stay pretty hydrated anyway.

Its a pretty great drug, would recommend. As with anything, it is best used in moderation.

If trump is on Vyvanse that's why he had to take a sip of water every 2 seconds during the debate and the reason he had those spit bubbles on his lips.

I used to take 2 60mgs everyday and it's literally more hardcore than an eightball

Perhaps youre right but giving long speeches can really dry out your mouth. Sometimes when im on an hour long phone call my voice gets used up.

Or maybe we dont need to jump to conclusions over a man drinking water.

Easy to prescribe, doctors get kickbacks for pushing it, and it's an easy party drug to sell to kids

It basically sells itself and you just need to say you "are having trouble focusing" in class to get it

I DONT recommend it

Idk im not saying he is on them, I can't imagine him taking vyvanse being an older person considering the heart risks that could come into play. But it certainly explains a lot of it.

I haven't taken my prescriptions of adderall or kpins in a couple months because I recently moved and haven't set up an appointment for refills.

Im currently working on getting a script. Redpill me on Vivanse, should I get that or Addy?

Why not?

The reward outweighs the risk if youre using it academically.

I notice adderall users flip out at times. It's unnerving because it's random.

Drugs are for degenerates

Your mileage may vary, but I advise against any stimulant you "need" in order to perform. It will fuck with you psychologically in the sense that you begin to feel uncomfortable taking on tasks without it.

t. Used it to get through some difficult patches in STEM undergrad but probably only helped me on one project

From experience.

If you take this stuff to pass college because you're not studying enough or gradually over time, it's going to effect you.

I've seen people stuff themselves with Adderall in college, and once they got into the real world and worked, they didn't take it anymore. It didn't work out well for them.

Most of them got fired from their first job because of bad performance or couldn't handle all of the work without burnout.

Don't use it to become something you're not cut out to be. Eventually, Adderall is going to get more relegated due to its high usage. You won't be able to get it like candy anymore.

It reminds me of depression. It seems like everyone has it. In reality, very few do. They're just sad and going through a rough patch, not actually having clinical depression. Eventually, the bubble is going to burst. The drugs and treatment will go far and thin.

>a more hardcore version of it called Vyvanse
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
pussy shit