Are humans naturally monogamous?

>Tear down a Starbucks
How? I've literally been in areas with 3 starbucks within a square mile

Nope. Spreading your seed is all that matters. Spread it far and wide and crush modern society for taking away the most basic human right imaginable with alimony laws.

No, but defying nature is what's led whites so far, and accepting it is why blacks have never made anything good. Be monogamous, promiscuity is dangerous and unhealthy for all mankind

Starbucks by where I used to work got torn down because there were too many homless.

I'm whiter than Dwight Schrute but if any Starbucks within driving distance of me got replaced with a Popeyes I'd be dancing a jig too.

Bojangles is better though.

Some are; some aren't

Look it up

Over half of all men only desire 1 partner to marry

Naturally? probably not.
Culturally? it's far more mainstream and accepted than polyarmory

Men would have it where their wives stay home and care for the children while they're out fucking every Stacey they could, however it doesn't work like that

>implying that humans are the same
White people are usually monogamous, East Asians are generally monogamous, other races are irrelevant.

All successful societies are founded upon monogamy.

I tend to think men function best if they're monogamous. Pic related.

I>mplying they wouldn't want to have a threesome or foursome with their wife and 2 other chicks or whatever

I'm white as hell and I'd be celebrating too if any of the millions of Starbucks around here got replaced by a Popeyes.

Starbucks is overpriced, disgusting swill. Popeyes is the shit

Yes, I wouldn't.

I want one wife and kids and to protect them.

Nice

Woah

Best post.

I'd rather have Popeyes than sbux.

t. White guy.

Is kek in this thread?

Kek loves fried chicken, my man.

Ha ha! XD

>that shirt
>blue, white, blue
Argentina?

Yes, naturally men had one solid family that he put the most effort into its survival but the would also fuck sluts on the side that they wouldn't give a fuck about.

The womans goal was to become the man's main family and get as much support from him as possible.

>Are humans naturally monogamous?

No.
People often confuse attraction for selection and often are too intellectually dishonest to admit their relationship has faults. They'd rather avoid and ignore issues, or putt the blame elsewhere. I've went through relationship issues in terms of sex, not because of my inadequacy, but because my partner felt neglected because of timezone and job issues, I now live with that person and none of the issues have come to be again. I'd say humans are more like wolves, and dissatisfied feelings can lead to stupid choices. Although, if a marriage or relationship is failing, a poly or open can open, but it's really less of poly, and more that one of the partners are looking elsewhere for love, but keeping their "partner" for security reasons.

Yes* Oops. Read the title as polygamous.