ALL HANDS ON DECK! WHY ARE WE NOT DISCUSSING THIS?

See Pic Related.

I thought we had a job to do pol. Has anyone Uploaded this info to The_Donald? We have to be prepared to get #SoulSearching2017 Trending by 11:00AM tomorrow! That's ~13.5 Hours from now.

I quote:

>On Wednesday, 11 AM EST, I need you guys to get #SoulSearching2017 trending.
>Fill your tweets with B.S. short summaries about how you used to be a liberal and turned your life around after listening to Trump.
>This will be ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRUCIAL, because the media will go after a former liberal turned Trump supporter in his administration, and attempt to smear him up and down.
>He is one of Trump's most highly trusted advisors, almost up there with the big three (Bannon, Conway, Miller).

'Nuff said guys I'm ready are you? Also I'd like to add my two cents, I think the smear campaign will be aimed at Elon Musk. Not that that matters for the twitter campaign.

Can I get some bumps and I repeat can someone with a leddit account upload this to the_Donald?

Bumping for curiosity

Bumping

I've sent a variation of this to The_Donald. Need more bumps.

Bumping for great justice

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

bump

Bamp

sage
fuck off reddit

so what should we put in the tweet

I thought that hashtag got a little more attention than he's saying, but then again I fucking hate Twitter and I want to excoriate anyone who uses hashtags.

Fuck the (((MSM)))

Bump diggity.

Sup Forums is not your personal army, faggot.

I don't care if you're Trump himself.

Fuck you.

Make good policy and none of this will be a fucking problem.

Bump

Read the Insider's recommendation. Pretend youre a liberal and talk about how Trump made you see the light.

An easy mark is talking about he's the only one who is sticking up for LGBT shit. This will work especially well after the MSM burned Milo.

>because the media will go after a former liberal turned Trump supporter in his administration, and attempt to smear him up and down.

who? just give us a name

Shills are here. Thanks for the bumps Brock.

Fuck off reddit

$0.02

I dont twatter nor do I plebbit.

Give a guess user. My money is on Elon.

bump

Fuck off

I'll bump bc it looks neat.

Bumping,

Reminder to tweet #Maherthepedo as well so we can skewer him like they did to Milo. Same shit, same consequence sounds fair

wew Kek agrees. Screen cap this

bump

idk man elon musk seemed kinda supportive of trump so far

Was just about to create a thread about this.

Can we be sure its the same guy? at some point some dude is going to LARP convincingly enough.

that's the point. the left will smear him since he's a former left "icon" that has buddied up to the administration.

For fucks sake, being able to track the sudden popularity of a hashtag back to Sup Forums is the easiest way to ever discredit something.

Don't fall for this shit. Don't let yourself be a pawn.

moar

exactly....he's a liberal icon who is supporteive of Trump and is high up on the advisry council. The MSM will love to smear him. Then again I think it would backfire for them. Liberals love space, tesla, and hyperloop merchants.

Former lib..now completely support and trust in President Trump! He is the REAL DEAL! MAGA!

Bump.

I dont have a twatter, but I might make one just for this. Im sick of the games the media has been playing. Im ready to see it all burn

Guy who suggested it showed proof in two prior threads that both turned out to be true.

#MediaLiesAgain w/ amazingly accurate time of Nat Guard memo leak
Milo smear campaign w/ time

@113751013
@113752361

Fuck off. Shills have gotten smart enough to become "insiders" so we then defend Milo, forcing us to defend a pedo jew

Sup Forums doesn't listen to tripfags, faggot

The other guy didn't swear at us and formatted his threads differently. He should also be thanking us instead of saying DUURRR I TOLD YOU SO. we listened didn't we?

I don't know why people think we care about a degenerate faggot who taunted people to get famous.

reddit go home

He had a screenshot of replies to the OP with (you)s not full proof but technically only the OP would see those (you)'s to take a screenshot of.

Exactly why he will be targeted. Former liberal starts getting too comfy with a Trump presidency so leftists have to take action to take him down. The fuckers.

S H A R I A B L U E

kek wills it

Thanks user. way better record keeping then me.

Don't. This is just another part of it.

twitter is good for our cause tho

although it's hard not getting shoah'd now that Twatter's been acting extra fag recently

Eat shit.

Bump

BUMP a bumppump

Just a theory. Could this be tied to the Milo thing?
Milo for the last year has converted 1,000's maybe 10,000's of liberals into Trump supporters and/or conservatism.

I'm dead serious, faggot. I voted for Trump. I continue to support him. David Brock is a fucking faggot. All mayne streem meteor is a bunch of fucking faggots.

Just fucking ignore them you fucking raging SJW pussies. Seriously, you're just as fucking bad. I'm so tired of the everyday, WE HAVE TO BATTLE THE MSM BECAUSE THEY TOLD THIS RETARDED OBVIOUSLY.

Just fucking do something they can't do shit about.

Like the Gorsuch pick. Great job. Start making Republican/Conservative policy.

Let's fucking go. I want more Republican, red-pilled shit. Fuck.

What makes you say that

we're not YOUR personal army, cuck

you can't tell us what not to do faggot

Why is he/she/etc. posting in EST now? Last one IIRC was a time in CST.

I usetawas a liberal but then I took a meme to the knee.

Now I wear high leather boots and and only walk with a goosestep

Hard times indeed.

#Soulsearching2017 sounds bretty gay tho.

Why noy #fuckfaggyliberalsnotanargumentreeee instead?

You're trying too hard, go back into the cuckshed.

Bump to pierce the heavens

Then ignore the thread and let people who want to read it do so.

GUYS.

Could it be Alex Jones???

He has the reddit AMA tomorrow.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Aye there's the rub now innit?

>I want more Republican
Fuck off Sup Forums is not Republican.

All people are asking for a fucking tweet! If nothing else it brings peoples spirits up. In the case of the MSMliesagain tweet it brought some extra exposure to the MSM lies. Its literally a no cost investment on your part.

We've done it literally hundreds of times, a few dozen of which the media picked up on and reported... none of which became "discredited".

Once a meme takes hold, no amount of MSM manipulation can stop it.

Bump.

I got my twatter warmed up.
#SoulSearching2017 is ready

I am on the fence about Milo. I'm full blast Pizzagate so someone throwing a pedo under the bus does not bother me.

Bamp

If that happened that would be fucking wild. I don't know how reddit would handle their lord and savior being smeared

He just got bumped from one of his ad platforms today, losing $3MM in annual profit.

Jesus you retard. Go watch a political thriller for once in your life.

Perception and Narrative is HOW you get political capital to spend. You have to make people afraid to lose their job if they go against the public narrative. That's how you win.

Thats what hashtags are for.

note time to get it rolling.

Nah, I think I'm gonna stick around and hang with the cool kids doing the hashtags gonna hit the mayne streem meteor where it really hurts this time because they're big fat fatty liars.

We have the House, the Senate, the Presidency, and now the fucking Judiciary.

Fucking do shit.

Thank you user, missed this earlier.

fair enough thanks for the bump.

>believing such an obvious LARP

yeah guys, use your "meme magic" to take down the elite!

I've watched this user over the weeks unsure if he's legit or not, the same guy or not, or just lucky.

It's probably lyrics just some LARPfag ruse. But I think this is worth trying. We've taken some rough hits this week. Let's see if this user really knows his shit.

Pence vs Bannon?

Why don't Trump get rid of Ryan already? He is a fucking faggot.

Count me in, friend. You have my wand!

I do not have or use twitter, because I am not a massive faggot

sorry OP

bump Heil

Fuck off you faggot kike

But we can lose them as well. We have taken our boot off the neck of the communist left before and we got Obama. We cant let the left up again.

>Not having a subversive twatter account from the great meme war of 2016.
>Not making a twatter account for the Great Meme War 2 Electric Boogaloo of 2017

wew

>the media will go after a former liberal turned Trump supporter in his administration, and attempt to smear him up and down
Not necessary a bad thing, is it?
>Fill your tweets with B.S. short summaries about how you used to be a liberal and turned your life around after listening to Trump
How would this help? I don't see it.

why would you post anything on reddit

the_Donald is an echochamber for autists

Also, whats fucking soul searching about??

>house, senate, judiciary

It's not enough, we need more pushback socially. We need to change hearts and minds, we need to take a flamethrower to the school system.

Complacency and giving them freedom to fuck things up is how we got here.

Thx for the screencaps

Dems having second thoughts about the left due to REEEEEE's

Personally I smell bullshit. This is not the same guy. Why is he yelling at us like we didn't heed his warning about the other tag when we followed through? The other guy was also much more well spoken. Didn't he say he was going to number his threads? Somebody post the caps plz.