/odg/ Oroville Dam General - Images Are Back Edition

>What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again and rek it even more

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked as livestream!

>Don Pedro Dam's spillway set to be used for first time since 1997
mymotherlode.com/news/local/284537/don-pedro-reservoir-spillway-may-open-after-3pm.html

> Update from AccuWeather
facebook_com/AccuWeather/videos/10154965453052889/
> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=39.56&lon=-121.56&radar=1
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Simulations of flooding
websites.pmc.ucsc.edu/~ward/
> 48-Hour Rolling Data Plot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4f1UcHK.jpg
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?dnp
breitbart.com/california/2017/02/21/oroville-lake-52-feet-9-upstream-reservoirs-flood/
sciencealert.com/every-200-years-california-endures-a-flood-of-epic-proportions-and-this-could-be-it
youtu.be/SGlONc7Qiys
ssd.noaa.gov/goes/west/nepac/h5-loop-rb.htmld
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fresh new figures

hopefully the fags and shills stay away

sex with orochan!

Pls god kill every inhabitant of california

Wait so whens this thing gonna blow?

activate

OK

never at this point

How have losers kept this boring ass "general" for so long? This is how you are spending your life. Watching water levels of a fucking dam hoping it breaks.

were going in the right direction but i dunno about another 48+feet

june

>makes a thread after someone already says they are
Ok.jpg

takes 4 seconds to read that chart retard

what exactly are you accomplishing in the MILO IS A PEDO threads?

Im serious. At least pizzagate threads had some happenings and shit to link together. This is fucking nothing.

Yeah but the threads are still comfy

``:''''` ,:': :':, . ,,`.``,..` ,;` .';';';.``````````
','+++'+++'''+';'''',,;::` .;;`'..,,.,`` ``''',:.;;+;';```````````
++++++++++++++++++++++++++#+++'+''''+'';:.`,:'',;''+'++';.,.,...```
'''''''''''++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++'';'++++++++'';;';;'''
'+++''''++'+'+'''''''+++###+++++#+++#+##################++++#++++++
,,,,,,,:;;''+'++++'''''''++++++'''+####+++++''+++++###+++++++++++++
,,,...,............::;'++++++++'''+'+++++++++'+'+++++++'+++++++++''
';:,,...,.......``..`:::::::::;;'+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++;;'
++'+#+;:.`,..,,,,,,.,...,,,,,.,.'++'';;;::;''++++++++++++++++++++++
++''++##++##+'::::::::,.,::,,..``,';''''''';,,'''''''++++++++++++++
++;';'''++++++#####+;,,;;'+''++++'+++';;;';:.+''''''++++''';;;;;;''
';;;';;;;';;'''+###+#####++';:';';;;,;;;;'+++;::;;;:''+'+++++++++++
''''';;;'';;;;;''''+++++#+##+###++';::;:;;;+':'';::::::::::,,,,::::
+';+''''''';;:;;;;;';'''''+##+##+#+####+':..,,,,''++'+;+'::,,,:,,,:
++++++'';';''';;;;;;;;;';;;''+'++#+++#########+;,:.,';::;;;:::;::::
++'##++';''''';'';;;;';;;;;;;;;''''''+###+###+#######+';;::::::::::
++'#+++++'+'';;;'+''';;;';;';;;:';';;;''''+####+###########+'':::::

Never.

They'll flood the whole of the Central Valley before they take that kind of political hit.

Text version of spillway

``:''''` ,:': :':, . ,,`.``,..` ,;` .';';';.``````````
','+++'+++'''+';'''',,;::` .;;`'..,,.,`` ``''',:.;;+;';```````````
++++++++++++++++++++++++++#+++'+''''+'';:.`,:'',;''+'++';.,.,...```
'''''''''''++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++'';'++++++++'';;';;'''
'+++''''++'+'+'''''''+++###+++++#+++#+##################++++#++++++
,,,,,,,:;;''+'++++'''''''++++++'''+####+++++''+++++###+++++++++++++
,,,...,............::;'++++++++'''+'+++++++++'+'+++++++'+++++++++''
';:,,...,.......``..`:::::::::;;'+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++;;'
++'+#+;:.`,..,,,,,,.,...,,,,,.,.'++'';;;::;''++++++++++++++++++++++
++''++##++##+'::::::::,.,::,,..``,';''''''';,,'''''''++++++++++++++
++;';'''++++++#####+;,,;;'+''++++'+++';;;';:.+''''''++++''';;;;;;''
';;;';;;;';;'''+###+#####++';:';';;;,;;;;'+++;::;;;:''+'+++++++++++
''''';;;'';;;;;''''+++++#+##+###++';::;:;;;+':'';::::::::::,,,,::::
+';+''''''';;:;;;;;';'''''+##+##+#+####+':..,,,,''++'+;+'::,,,:,,,:
++++++'';';''';;;;;;;;;';;;''+'++#+++#########+;,:.,';::;;;:::;::::
++'##++';''''';'';;;;';;;;;;;;;''''''+###+###+#######+';;::::::::::
++'#+++++'+'';;;'+''';;;';;';;;:';';;;''''+####+###########+'':::::

this will never break god dammit

Why my posts getting censored??? i.imgur.com/4f1UcHK.jpg

:Fuck meant to post that on /ck/

For fucks sake, there is nothing to see here. It's just a small crack in the spillway, nothing else to see.
The dam is not going to break. Move on with your lives

This is stupid. Oroville general is dead. Let it go faggots.

Kek doesnt exist, he is as fucking gay and stupid as the Bogs. Cmon, you fucking NEET basement dwelling cock smokers are literally WATCHING A GOD DAMN LAKE FILL!!

What the fuck kind of autists are you anyway? Goddamn pathetic.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

For fucks sake, stop looking at the dam. There is nothing to see here. It's just a small crack in the spillway, nothing else to see.

For fucks sake, stop looking at the dam. There is nothing to see here. It's just a small crack in the spillway, nothing else to see.

wtf DIDF is out in force tonight ruining our comfy thread, please leave

DIDF pls go and stay go

Is Sup Forums dead?

I've been having trouble posting for the last 10 minutes or so

It's not gonna happen, deal with it. It never was gonna happen, the actual dam was never in any danger. Even if the emergency spillway got rekt, it'd be a very limited spill because the water is not very deep at that side of the dam. I know we love happenings, but we need to learn to let it go at some point.

Same, can't post shit.

what do we do?! they cant take away the chan!!!

who are these?

i think it's a ddos

This is true though.. Cast iron master race.

it's just dammed

Testing, the happening has been cancelled (/odg/) imho

>Small crack in the spillway

Thanks, CNN.

dam will not divide us.
>/odg/ will be around until it goes! Comfiest thread in all of the chans.

I don't think it's happening. It withstood the storm as if it was nothing.

What is supposed to be pictured here?
I see j-ws and Oroville dam spilling.

Whoopsie, didn't read this post I guess I was right. But am I the only to see the jew?

Is that CTR or Shareblue?

PLACE YOUR BETS

>wake up
>no rain
why even live

at least we haven't had an hour with absolutely zero precipitation yet (though 0.01" is pretty close)

Literally nothing

well we have seen two big inflow surges since weekend, and no footage proving that the dam took any significant damage, neither 'lucifer' nor the thursday rains managed to do the trick

if nothing will happen today it's over I guess

853.6 and rising

Testing

Don Pedro dam should overflow in 5 hours. They have no more capacity.
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?dnp

The rain on Thursday barely reached the Oroville watershed, and only the very edge of 'lucifer' hit it. There was an atmospheric river that dumped ~4" of rain on the area on Sunday night, but that alone wasn't enough.

Someone linked a weather forecast yesterday that said like

Just stop. It's over. It's not happening. The le storm of the century barely raised the lake 4 feet.

If digits Sup Forums has been dead for years.

>829.03
It's not exactly rising at an alarming rate, though.

The "le storm of the century" didn't even reach Oroville.

People like you are what's wrong with this world and thid board.U just can't accept anything.If u are buying a dam like oroville u are probably gonna buy a seperate spillway so no need for proper spillway,are u literally retarded, extra spillways are just a waste of space on the dams nowadays. You are so fucking stupid, if I saw u in front of me I would fucking rage so hard. U are fuckingmentally retarded to be asking shit like that fucking CWB jew, go suck off that emergency hillside or whatever it is ull never use it anyway go pay that 40$ for it u fucking retard. I am so pissed rn at how dumb u are, u are ruining this board and just making an idiot out of yourself. Please just stay off the internet in general if u are gonna ask questions like these u fucking attention seeking CWB bastard. All u guys want is attention now because the army corps is the only one doing stuff.I bet u still live in ur mum's house and suck ur dad off for that nice apillway. ITS SO NICE HAVING AN EMERGENCY SPILLWAY LOOK AT ME DAMFAGS HAHA DAM IS FINISHED NO MERGENCY SPILLWAY, ARMY CORPS BTFO. SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL KILL YOU YOU STUPID FAG, STOP POSTING USELES THREADS LIKE THESE U FUCKING RETARD. U made me so mad I wanna punch the dam and hope there's you on the other side so it would shatter your dumb spillway u stupid fuck.I bet you are gonna make another shit thread after this one gets removed because it is SHIT just like your spillway and your shit CWB cuck dam.So fuck off to another board or off Sup Forums, because u can't handle us or even basic logic like why there isn't a proper backup spillway in rcalifornia dam's. Can't wait for the release to see you cry and be mad at yourself for spending so much of your dad's money on a shit dam with a crappy spillway u won't ever need.JUST FUCK OFF!! AND IF U EVER MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER VISIT THIS SITE AGAIN. So bye faggot and I hope I'll never get to see you or one of your threads ever again

what about that dam in nevada they said was gonna collapse

The rain Sunday didn't fall fast enough to run directly into the streams and create a surge. I'd expect a few more wet storms this year, but it's hard to predict.

Guys, are the storms over for this days, or weve some more ahead?

Bring me the forecast please.

No, I see it a bit too. It's an abstract kinda merchant

It's filling at 8k cfs which is actually a lot for their downstream rivers. They are unable to do any more flood control in 5 hours.

time to join the axis cult, so that aqua can drown the degeneracy

>Oroville general is dead

breitbart.com/california/2017/02/21/oroville-lake-52-feet-9-upstream-reservoirs-flood/

>his is now the engineers' chance to fix the main spillway

They have had since 2005 to do that. They aren't going to do in 2 months what they could have done in 12 years.

The snowmelt will come and kek will show his presence.

any pics of main spillway from yesterday?

Heavy shill invasion

nah, they are in full emergency mode right now, the only possibility the dam would break was anything big within two first weeks after initial damage

beforehand they had no funds for maintance repairs, but I am pretty sure they have all the resources they want right now to prevent dam from breaking, so they can patch it up withing 3 weeks so it would hold possible weather

Guys, good news: were stil uprising!

sure lets say they fix things what if once everything is fixed something "new" starts to crumble at rapid speed perhaps something once considered a "small" problem.
>>kek has its ways

And we should also say, numbers of Riv_rel and, furthermore, that of inflow are directly proven to be imprecise. As fuck.

i really wanna bang aqua in her damegami p*ssy...

yeah but it's going up at 0.05ft an hour tops, which will only be 0.25' after 5 hours, and they've got 1ft to go until the limit

they will be working on reinforcing the whole thing, not just fixing up few cracks, civil engineers are not that stupid and stake is way too high

Kek, it got too cold for the Quincy sensor again. I guess it makes sense though, there's not exactly gonna be a lot of rain when it's

Dear BritMathBro.

Excuse me for excessively frankly speaking, but WHY does your automatically updating by 5 minutes chart NOT update automatically for hours, in the night?

sciencealert.com/every-200-years-california-endures-a-flood-of-epic-proportions-and-this-could-be-it

>Even before the signs were there, scientists had predicted that California was due for "the next big one" - a team from the US Geological Survey came up with a simulation called the ARkStorm back in 2011 to help us predict what kind of damage a similar-sized flood could cause today.

>Not only are winds extreme and rainfall unusually high, thanks to an onslaught of natural phenomena known as atmospheric rivers, but the snowpack in the Sierra Nevada is 173 percent above average right now - the highest it's been 22 years.

>According to the model, which was informed by 117 scientists, engineers, lifeline operators, emergency planners, and members from private and public sectors, the next mega flood would turn the Central Valley into a massive body of water 300 miles long and 20 miles wide (482 km long and 32 km wide).

>automatically updating by 5 minutes
I never claimed this

By automatic I just mean there's no further input other than me pasting the data in. Before I made that change it was a little more effort to update the charts and keep things from breaking.

Anyway, it doesn't update while I'm asleep because I'm asleep and not pasting the data in. There might be a sheets plugin that can automatically parse a webpage periodically and extract data for me but I haven't looked.

holy crap guys

damegami

get it?

DAMegami

ahahhahaha

get it?

DAMegami lmaaaaaaooooooo

no one gets it?

i got washed away by the brilliance of it, senpai

first of all im a genious

Aqua is a meme.
A memegami, if you will.

There's a crack?!

Reminder also that all the dams upstream are already full, so 100% of new water will end up in Oroville.

reminder that the storms so far are just a precursor to the spring storms

It doesn't have to. The watershed is huge.

which dams, data?

It's okay now, they were bucket hauling gravel yesterday to shore up the main spillway

youtu.be/SGlONc7Qiys

I was referring to the watershed.

There's still hope boys

ssd.noaa.gov/goes/west/nepac/h5-loop-rb.htmld

Is any of that going to go over Oroville though?

Please kek, don't let the dam collapse.

Well, I tried. Goodbye California, it's been a blast.

remember they have to shut down the main spillway to remove debris so the generator room doesn't flood.

we will see a net inflow of at least 30,000+ few two or more days. if rain hits hard and snow melt should be more, but I think a inflow of 80.000+ will be needed.

I've been keeping an eye on it since it left Asia. It started further north, but it now has worked it's way down further. I predict it will hit all of northern calfornia