Be me, geranon

>be me, geranon
>be fat, lazy slob
>go to McDicks
>order a Big Tasty Bacon
>go home
>there is no Bacon in my Big Tasty Bacon
>wtf.jpg

Those fucking muslims "forgot" to put it in.

Thanks a lot, Merkel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbCTIR5cegM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do they have wendys spicy chicken nuggets in germany?

nvm scratch that, do they have wendys in germany?

halal'd and burkatized foreverial

Fatshits will also be gassed when time comes.

don't you read the news, Merkel banned all pork in germany

Does Germ(any) support the consumption of orange jew-...juice?

In a couple of generations the sale of alcohol will be illegal in Germany. Enjoy it while you can Hans.

>do they have wendys in germany?
No.
Though I guess that Wendys would be better than McDreck.

you're right friendo

Never been to one.

I have heard tales of both happiness and vomiting.

that sounds delicious, I want a big mac. ;_;

even if you fuck me on bacon.

Smash tukish heads in when they pass out drunk

Make sure you aren't seen or recorded. Alternatively dump lighter fluid on them while they sleep and burn em out OP

it is the only chance your kids will have since 98% of you are pussies and drunks

>Never been to one.
Specify.
If you're talking about McDreck, then good for you, they're definitely not worth the hassle. Also they never manage to place the meat in the middle of the bun, it always sticks out like the tongue of retarded people.
THey're so incompetent, it's not funny.

whens mc'ds open?

no Wendy's here.
It's the only Fast Food chain i actually liked in the US, but all we get is McD, BK, KFC and Subway.

On the other hand i should be happy it's not available here. Eating healthy every day, hue.

No, I have tasted the stale, cardboard-like taste of McDonalds.

But Wendy's? That could go either way from what I hear.

you should die anyway, for being fat

>Merkel banned all pork in germany

that's the wurst thing she has done so far

I've tried Wendy's in the USA and wouldn't recommend it. Too fatty and doesn't taste any better than MCD

lunch hours start at 10:30. lets wait patiently till 10:30.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbCTIR5cegM

>tfw cutting
>see this thread

D:

stop sucking Ronald McDonalds dick

It's actually really good, especially the Baconator

Almost all the other burger chains here are better than McDonalds

only concentrated

>I've tried Wendy's in the USA and wouldn't recommend it. Too fatty

hmmmm?

Well, guess when europe is totaly overrrun, I won't have any excuse to not come over and try it out.

Well fuck. I guess BK is the only, "viable" choice, then.
Other then that, the only good, small burger store I know of is Beef Bros., though it's located inside Cologne.

This is why I dress as an ICE employee when I go to a taco stand or taco bell. As I walk up to order I yell out, "IF ANYTHING ON MY ORDER LOOKS WRONG OR SUSPECT, I WILL DEPORT EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU MONGREL SPICS AND YOUR FAMILYS, CAPRENDEI YOU STUPID FAGGOTS?" Works everytime.

He probably means too greasy which it is

McD makes really dry burgers in comparison

>On the other hand i should be happy it's not available here. Eating healthy every day, hue.

yeah probably for the best.

true although i haven't gotten a mickey d's burger in a long time. they always tasted bland

joke apart i never say no to some fried chicken once in a while
too bad kfc use mutant chicken

Call the restaurant and speak with the manager, tell him the kebab aren't including bacon on the bacon cheeseburgers.

They'll probably be fired, or at the very least you can start a good shitstorm about it.

Tell me, how's the McRib in 'murica?
It's the only burger I can enjoy at McD, considering it's fully botched in bbq sauce and it's the only burger with pork.

Yeah it's shitty, I don't trust the kfc chicken, even with all the strict food regulations in germoney.
But even Subway is complete crap over here, the buns always give in due to the mass of sauce.

>Subway

8€ for a shit tiers sandwich and a cookie it's a fucking scam

It really depends on the store. There are two Wendy's in my area and the closest one sucks dick. I usually go to Popeyes because they actually have competent people working there.

>8€
Dude, we need to pay up over here. It's 11€ for the sub alone and 1-2€ extra for one cookie, left alone a drink for another 2 bucks.

KFC makes me sick 70% of the time here, and this is common amongst many customers

Same goes overseas?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained I suppose.

fucking hell

they probably replaced the bacon with semen or wiped shit caked assholes over the bun, dont eat from shitskins

not that guy but i only had the mcrib once and it tasted meh. wouldn't ever get it again desu.

nobody here trusts kfc either they went to shit after colonel died

im suprised you say subway is shit, it's the best thing around me. cold cut combo and a cookie, drink for 6 bucks

im offended

personally no but i have steel hard guts
but in some kfc where they only hire blacks the hygiena is a problem and case of intoxication arent rare

the best way to avoid that is to check tripadvisor like applications

No Publix? They're not cheap but goddamn are the subs good.

This exact thing happened to me as well once. In Cologne.

Well, you tell me how "good" it is at your places.
Even though we've got damn strict food regulations, KFC always seems to bypass those. On the outside the chicken bits looks really nice, BUT take one bite and it feels like you're chewing on some raw pork fat, consistency-wise. It's not really cooked, it's like some kind of gooey, white mess.

>cold cut combo and a cookie, drink for 6 bucks
Fuck me, man. I just don't know the hell is going on with prices here, it got all rapidly expensive the last 4-5 years.
Many people only make 9 bucks an hour working, they're supposed to waste two hour wages on some fast food, it's ridiculous.

Are germans actually poor enough to eat fast food? What happened to gerMONEY?

your country is shit and you are shit

don't think they're in arizona bud

man that fucking sucks

Thats because your country is mainly muslims now

A clear crime against humanity.
Get well soon.

>be fat, lazy slob
>there is no Bacon in my Big Tasty Bacon

They tried to save you, I can get behind this you fucking fat ass

Everytime i see one of these threads i get urges to eat burguers

Ads?

manager is prolly Abdul, and knowing germoney he will call Hans racist and police will find him and fine him.

go for a chemical test germanistan collect data and see how many of them have detected something.

Don't think they are just forgetting the bacon,they might be adding something more.