Nigger hate thread

>liberals want to import this

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf
reddit.com/r/ForumReddit/comments/4kr1ax/black_men_have_more_estrogen_and_equal/
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA
youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161
youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU
newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man
americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html
politifact.com/florida/article/2015/may/21/updated-look-statistics-black-black-murders/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/25/rudy-giuliani/giuliani-93-black-murders-committed-blacks/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/09/are-black-or-white-offenders-more-likely-to-kill-police/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/the-real-story-of-race-and-police-killings/
crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw
youtube.com/watch?v=DNbD1JIH344
youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs
youtube.com/watch?v=KTGxPiEg7iM
huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/katana-gona-goat-sex_n_4372381.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-goat-claims-he-asked-for-permission-9159961.html
iol.co.za/news/south-africa/animal-sex-man-arrested-goat-dies-44424
thisisafrica.me/horny-zimbabwean-teen-relieves-goat/
thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/bestiality-man-goat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_goat_marriage_incident
rense.com/general21/SAboys.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is actually rage inducing.

LOL pussy white boy gets fucking destroyed by a 13 year old.

I just saw a redhead kissing a filthy nigger while getting off his filthy land rover near my University
Felt extremely angry, when I told my mates they called me retarded racist
>mfw they've fallen for Jewish propaganda in one of the most anti-semitic countries in the world

You have universities down there?

Väldigt roligt brev, uppbåtad.

>feeling sorry for a libcuck

Libanon akta så att dina ilske-skakningar inte skapar en jordbävning

druze or christian?

Fuck off moor, no one cares.

BLACKED

>reverse image search
>can't we all just get along
>Rodney King

Serum Estrogen, But Not Testosterone, Levels Differ between Black and White Men in a Nationally Representative Sample of Americans -

See more at: press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf

Context: Higher testosterone in black compared with white men has been postulated to explain their higher prostate cancer incidence. Previous studies comparing hormone levels by race might have been limited by size, restricted age variation, or lack of representation of the general population.
Objective: Our objective was to compare serum testosterone, estradiol, and SHBG concentrations among non-Hispanic black, non-Hispanic white, and Mexican-American men.
Participants, Design, and Setting: A total of 1413 men aged 20+ yr and who attended the morning examination session of the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III) in 1988–1991 were included in this cross-sectional study.
Measurement: Serum hormone concentrations were measured by electrochemiluminescence immunoassays.

Conclusions: Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men. However, blacks had higher estradiol levels. Mexican-Americans had higher testosterone than whites but similar estradiol and SHBG concentrations. Given these findings, it may be equally if not more important to investigate estradiol as testosterone in relation to diseases with racial disparity.
Black people make more estrogen and have equal testosterone to whites. Physically speaking that's not hard to see. Less body hair,and in the women estrogen produces fat in the breasts, thighs, hips, and buttocks.

reddit.com/r/ForumReddit/comments/4kr1ax/black_men_have_more_estrogen_and_equal/

I like how he tried to play it natural and was patting himself on the back internally for proving how not racist he is to himself right before the inevitability of statistics collided with his face. He'll be on this board eventually if he isn't already.

Blacks and niggers myth:

Even ‘civilized’ blacks cannot hack it in civilised society:

The crime rates in the richest black area in the USA: areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
• The overall crime rate in View Park-Windsor Hills is 42% lower than the national average.
• For every 100,000 people, there are 4.56 daily crimes that occur in View Park-Windsor Hills.
• View Park-Windsor Hills is safer than 53% of the cities in the United States.
• In View Park-Windsor Hills you have a 1 in 61 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
• The number of total year over year crimes in View Park-Windsor Hills has decreased by 35%.
The crime rates in the poorest white area in the USA: areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
• The overall crime rate in Beattyville is 63% lower than the national average.
• For every 100,000 people, there are 2.86 daily crimes that occur in Beattyville.
• Beattyville is safer than 90% of the cities in the United States.
• In Beattyville you have a 1 in 96 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
• The number of total year over year crimes in Beattyville has increased by 230%.

Why do they play dice outdoors? Don't they have a better place to do it instead of their dirty filthy ghettos?

>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA

youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161

youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU

>Implying that Europe or North America 200 years ago was less of a shithole.

Never relax around niggers unless you know them

Blacks kill and rape whites by the thousands in America - a place where there are racial quotas in education, the media, in governmental positions, very favourable to blacks; billions upon billions are spent to alleviate them from 'poverty'; they've made it illegal for anybody to not serve blacks in their own business; you can't talk about the facts about blacks for fear of persecution; television programmes promote blacks, the mixing with such a group, and popularise them despite their huge crime levels in America and around the world; they condemn you as 'wacist!' if you disagree with your own children mixing with them and wanting your children to have at least a much more similar colour to you...

They are given such a leg-up, such a huge artificial headstart, in order to help them compete and live meaningful existences in white society - and they still complain, behave like weak, pathetic and petty victims...

Whites are willing to destroy their culture, heritage, history in order to accommodate the most subhuman of all subhumans.

>niggers
>in lebanon

>redhead
>Lebanon
what?

>Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

>Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database.

>Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in evry 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Young black men kill 14x more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine.

>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice.

>42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed.

>Black victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice.

>In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice.

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

>Implying that higher poverty and unemployment isn't the cause of higher crime rates, but MUH GENETICS.

>implying
Where do you live, in a cave?
Half the country has nigger maids, the rest of the nigger population either works as a building keeper or is just there for some reason
What, you think redheads are exclusively celtic? Are you retarded?

These are new ones. Any more?

what in the fuck

Look at this:

Of course you speak Swedish.

What is the difference between a large pizza and a black man? Well the pizza can feed a family.

jej

The richest white area in the US is still a lot richer than the richest Black area in the US, and the richest area in the US has a lower crime rate than the national average anyway.

West Virginia one of the poorest states in the US also has one of the lowest crime rate.

want to know why?

94% white
4% dindu

stats don't lie nigs gonna nog but keep telling yourself he dindu nuffin

Funnier part. This is a joke by a black comedian. Dave Chappelle. Kek.

And they say it's the white man I should fear
But it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here
Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
Cause the media is full of dirty tricks
-Tupac Shakur
>blacks committed 52% of murders between 1980 to 2008, while only making up around 12% of the total population
>in 2013 90% of blacks were killed by blacks.
>7% of blacks murdered were committed by whites, while 14% of whites murdered were killed by blacks. That's DOUBLE while again only making up 12% of the total population
>in 2015, 283 blacks were shot and killed by police. Of those killed, 183 engaged police or civilians with a weapon. Most of these were firearms. Compared that with the 494 whites who were killed by police, of that 394 engaged police or civilians with a weapon. The black deaths related to use of a weapon is again disproportionate with the population compared to whites.
>in 2015 only 4% of blacks killed were unarmed, however I'm not sure if this statistic takes into account people shot reaching for an officers weapon
>Chicago has had 329 homicides so far in 2016, primarily consisting of black on black violence. This is just homicides, not including people shot, many of which include bystanders including children.
White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
They're the only ones with the leading cause of deaths ages 15-34 being homicide
Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
black harvard professor finds no racial bias in police shootings, whites more likely to be shot and killed by police:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

>Hipster gets redpilled.webm

>And they say it's the white man I should fear
>But it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here
>Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
>Cause the media is full of dirty tricks
>-Tupac Shakur

Why should I be scared of the dark?
Scared on a brother that be lurkin in the park
I oughta be safe in a black neighborhood
But someone's always up to no good
Niggas ain't never gonna make no progress
Killin one another, but you know I guess

Masta Ace.

Indeed, niggers just can't hack it in civilised society, not matter whether they have wealth or not.

>What, you think redheads are exclusively celtic? Are you retarded?
Well no, but I figured you Arabs rape everything so your dirty blood would have bred out any redhead genes. Why are you posting in this thread anyway? You know people don't like sand niggers here either right?

fake and gay

One of the rare moments when a roach becomes agreeable and somewhat based.

>nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html
>politifact.com/florida/article/2015/may/21/updated-look-statistics-black-black-murders/
>politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/25/rudy-giuliani/giuliani-93-black-murders-committed-blacks/
>washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/09/are-black-or-white-offenders-more-likely-to-kill-police/
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/the-real-story-of-race-and-police-killings/
>crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/
>theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
Like Malcolm X said, don't believe the Jews like Soros' slaves BLM.

>You know people don't like sand niggers here either right?
So?
What does that have to do with hating on niggers?

Not really. Guy was a leftist homosexual who relaxed around blacks. YOU NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS.

When did you crawl over the fence, Mumbusu?

Black people music.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw

youtube.com/watch?v=DNbD1JIH344

youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs

and even

youtube.com/watch?v=KTGxPiEg7iM

Nigger music

Just go to spotify or youtube for a random hip-hop playlist.

shit, the niggers did crawl into spain, didn't they?

Back to being the usual roach...
Read this:

>swedish kid watching

what the fuck

huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/katana-gona-goat-sex_n_4372381.html - Katana Kitsao Gona, a 28-year-old man from Kenya, was sentenced to 10 years in jail after admitting he had sex with a goat, KTN Kenya reported Friday.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-goat-claims-he-asked-for-permission-9159961.html - Nigerian man arrested for 'having sex with a goat' claims he 'asked for permission'

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/animal-sex-man-arrested-goat-dies-44424

thisisafrica.me/horny-zimbabwean-teen-relieves-goat/ - Hormonal Zimbabwean teen relieves himself on goat
thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/bestiality-man-goat/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_goat_marriage_incident

rense.com/general21/SAboys.htm - S.A. Boys Reportedly Having
Sex With Goats To Avoid AIDS

Can we meme blacks to fuck with goats? They seem naturally disposed to it.

I all ready thought they fucked goats.

I expected a Wasted.

After the cow takes a dump too...

If you keep asking yourself what do globalists have in store for countries that are even remotely white in majority, simly check the horrors of post-Apartheid South Africa. I feel so sorry for out children and grandchildren. They're going to get raped and butchered because we're afraid to call it as we see it in fear of being labeled racist. Fuck, I want to mercilessly kill every single politician right now.

Those filenames...

You notice how they're wearing skirts more and more these days?

Enoch was right
youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs

Indeed.

>/ourguy/

This. YOU NEVER RELAW AROUND BLACKS because they are animals and so their behaviour is unpredictable.

>White liberal actually trusted niggers enough to not keep an eye on them while walking past
I thank these niggers for redpilling this retarded faggot.

Typical. Fucking subanimals.

Top kek.

She was raped by the monkey. What are you 'top kekking' about??

Pic related.

It's violent.

kek
Everyone starts clearing out donuts while that one guy makes off with shit tons of cash.

This is fucking ridiculously cold and further evidence to the argument that niggers lack empathy and abstract thinking.

This nigger couldn't give a shit he's ending someone's life who was just trying to do a good thing. I guarantee he hasn't even given it a second thought, even after incarceration.

Niggers are truly subhuman.

What actually happens in this? I don't follow.

>be racist
>calling people out for lack of empathy
>have a loser's life
>cry yourself to sleep out of self-pity

You're giving me no chance to disagree there, mate. This whole thread is evidence for what you're saying.

whats the difference between a nigger and a turk?

-none!

Here:

Why the fuck do europeans want to have this white man burden? Literally paying to make your life worse.

This is why you never relax.

dat pawg

>nigger tries to abduct girl
>Some guy drives by, sees nigger trying to do god knows what
>gets out of the car and confronts the nigger to try and help girl
>Nigger pull a gun out at him and they mince words for a moment
>Nigger decides to shoot him in the guts
>Tries to shoot him in the head twice after but gun jams
>Leaves the guy and and drives off in the guy whom he just shot's car
>Guy later dies from wounds
>Nigger was out and doing similar shit less than 24 hours: robbed a couple and raped the girl

Hang niggers