A message to the alt right

We are going to take you all down just like we did for Milo

Be prepared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkU23m6yX04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this "alt-right" and by should be care?

It's gonna be a fun 8 years.

Who is this "alt-right" you shills keep talking about? Is he some actor ot what?

No! Please don't!

>book still coming out
>making his own media empire
>more famous than ever
>more influential than ever
>making a shit load of money still
you didn't take him down so well, friend

Your face says one thing but your soul says something else entirely, Donnie Trumpy.

I make poop.
sometimes I like to poop and then stand up and destroy it with a jet stream of piss.

I like how lefties spend copious amount of time and money on taking down something that we memed for free.

>alt right
doesnt exist

If I say sorry (nicely) will you not then? I'm trying to bargain here.

What?

Milo took himself down. You didn't force him to say he's okay with people fucking kids.

>We are going to take you all down
Is Al T. Wright related to the notorious 400lb russian h4xxoror called 4chins?

>taking down something you invented
That's your right, Shareblue.

We have no alr-tight here, it's a term we reject. Also, Milo is apparently getting up, getting new book deals from other groups and with most people online recognizing the smear campaign for what it was. So, go choke on a dick.

>We took down Milo
what did he mean by this?

Milo's taken down?
Last I checked he's still publishing his book, still going on college tours and going to start up his own news site

His black friends went down on Milo in the back of Milo's Dangerous Faggot Tour bus. He's just now bragging about sucking cocks as it's well known, OP literally cannot stop sucking cocks.

>Message to the (((alt-right)))
>on Sup Forums
>>>/reddit/

youtu.be/XkU23m6yX04

>First two years are when Trump gets to do his crazy circus and Republicans don't have the spine to stop him.
>Next two years are when the Democrats take back the house and launch hundreds of hostile investigations into all of Trump's dirty laundry
>Final four years are when Trump has either resigned, been impeached or best case, loses the 2020 election and the Democratic majority start launching criminal proceedings because they learned their lesson last time not to let criminals get away.

If we all don't die in these first two years, it's going to be fun.

alt-right is a term invented by fake news

Dunno how related to OP but I've enjoyed trip down the nostalgia lane, krautz, so thanks.

>First two
>Next two
>Final four

2+2+4=

Milo made it easy for them to take him down .It's a good lesson to others

>Doesn't realize that's the point.
>Doesn't realize that if Donald Trump doesn't destroy America by plunging it into an endless war against Islam, being the bitch of Russia and the Constitution is relatively intact, he'll prove that America is great, but just not the way he intended.
AH HA HA.

>/Reddit

Fuck off retard

Fascists planing a violent coup to to overthrow a golden haired lion king?

Highly relevant, I think

Aw damn theyre going to expose that anonymous shitposters love lolis

The Neocons and SJW's are never going to like Milo, people on the fence that give a shit will find the Rogan video and see how full of shit you are. This is free press for Milo, and you guys just made him a million dollars in extra book sales when Dangerous Faggot finally comes out.

> endless war against Islam

user, we are already at war with Islam. It's time to stop pretending that we aren't.

>We are going to take you all down
Can you do me next?
I'd like to be a millionaire with his own network and a record breaking bestseller on amazon.

YEAAAAAAAAA , watch for Trumps roll out of a new News channel , he's been hinting at it for 2 years and guess who is gonna be the HEAD NEWS ANCHOR !!!!!! Sit on it Commie's , Sit on that yudge Trump DICK !!!! CHECKMATE

>new book deal
>creating own news company
>free exposure, literally held his own press conference
if this is what taking down looks like, please do it more

>first Trump
>now Milo
Hold me Sup Forums I dont think I could stomach making millions off of insulting retarded fanatics in real life as much as I do online.