youtube.com/watch?v=bskF4bR3vPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2-_xOxfVak4
youtube.com/watch?v=ro0KT8SA6Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=S8X2ovEKhUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>radioactive asians
>dolphin eaters

Nah, I'm good senpai

I thought they had enough NEETs destined to die alone.

All Japanese are loli loving incestuous weeboos.

China #1 bitch.

Only a thirsty weeb would move to such a shit country

Whatever happened to "WHAAITE-O PEEG-O GO HOME"?

Really, I'd love to visit, but I just get the impression you hate us.

>moving from The West to some 3rd world shithole
SHIGGY DIGGO DOO

White people are the niggers of Japan.

average bitch is fugly tho
do idols crave for superior italian cock?

Cuz s.korea > cucked nazi japan

Not irradiated enough for me yet.
See you in 10k years.

But Americans import literal niggers into Japan. Where they rape.

Because they don't want us

it (this) is a regular indian, greek or serb (croat) proxyfag

could i slav squat near conv store with local banchous?

Sure thing hachi, I'll come work in Japan with you.

But you have to learn my language, English. So I can talk to you.

And I refuse to work more than 40 hours per week without overtime.

Idiot. Japan hates foreigners and they are right to do so. Be a tourist then GTFO.

t. Chun.

My japanese gf says the work situation is awful. Many companies demand unpaid overtime. However I hate California because its full of Niggers, Jews, and SJWs. Japan also has better food quality. So I rather want to move.

Please get me off of this god damn Island.

Japan is an American satellite state, so they let Okinawa be the lamb of their american overlords to be raped and pillaged.
With he rise of China as a regional hegemon, Japan will slowly but surely throw their "american friends" under the bus to bow to their new chink overlords.

lets swap

I got banned but we'll see in a year or so.

>tfw no jap waifu gf

Because we are all dirty gaijin, and you will never love us for who we are.

I love Japan but here's the thing. I'd never be able to get a job there. I'm not learning your shitty overly complex language. Let's be honest, most of your women look absolutely vile. Japanese are amazingly nice people, but let's be honest here. I don't like being talked about behind my back. I don't belong there. Japanese people belong there. So enjoy your country, and I'll pray that the tsunamis, radioactivity, Koreans, Chinese, Russians and earthquakes don't completely fuck you over. While living over here.

I was born in okinawa, and think that that might make me have some dual citizenship capabilities (I have a jap birth certificate and an american one)

Heavily considering doing research into it, maybe someday.

No, I am 100% genuine burger my kangaroo friend.

>let Okinawa be the lamb
>trying to control Marines

This is considered a 10/10 in Japan

true.
>Military Nigger rapes and strangles girl to death after cruising in car searching for victim
>hides in US base but admites guilt
>police is cucked
>Okinawans get angry af
>Communist party redirects anger towards American military in general
>to be fair they are the only opposition party in okinawa
>Various white soldiers publically apologize to show that not all soldiers are bad
they should only apologize for desegregating the military and importing Niggers.

Nanking never forget.

Japan really doesn't. I know of your somewhat isolationist culture and frankly - you should keep it up, just be sure it won't turn into xenophobia.

I'd gladly visit one day though, user - just as a tourist. See some temples, eat some genuine Japanese food, go through some of those famous shopping/weaboo/electronics districts. It could be nice.

I spent seven mount in Japan and it was kinda ok.

But everything is so expensive.
Especially transport.
I wanted to visit viledge from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, but it was too expensive. I buy like dozen of figurines on that money.

damnit, dale

OP is [indian, greek, serb (croat?) proxyfag]
its a regular shill
notice the: "1 post by this ID"

>trying to control the Marines
Its just face. The only poeple that dislike the ocupation are the leftists, the right doenst even see Okinawans as japanese, heck some dont even see them as humans.

I hope so. Having (((US bases))) filled with niggers all around the world doesn't benefit me.

If I immigrate to Japan, that would make me just as bad as the immigrants infesting my country as, although I have some knowledge of your country and culture, I don't know the language and am not East Asian.

if that isnt a 10/10 what is user?

>But everything is so expensive.
Literally cheaper than where i live. If you don't wan't to eat nigger-tier plastic food that is.
Especially transport.
tfw no transport

Because I'm not Japanese.

it's a 7 best, cant even see her body

I think she forgot her boobs at home.

It depends on the point of view, really.
The bases are there as a part of an enciclement plan towards China. USA have a policy of keeping artificial power vacuums to control trade and assure amercian [spolier]corporations[/spoiler interests.
The rise of China is natural, the way that USA deals with it can be absolute shit (wars, not conceding the China Sea), or in a way that even losing some overseas power the can rise the quality of life, life other former superpowers did before.

this is considered 10/10 in usa

>Because I'm not Japanese.
Whites are honorary Japanese

Piece in the news a couple of weeks ago saying Japan accepted only 11 immigrants last year out of the thousands who applies
Someone Jap on here claimed thousands of Chinese have been sneaked into Japan as workers, so who knows
There's a doco somewhere about an east Asian male nurse in Japan. He said (and it was confirmed in the doco) that Japs simply do not take to outsiders, not even to Asians very similar to themselves. And they make it very hard for anyone who's managed to get in
Zios are desperate to degenerate Japan and have been punishing them for years with weaponized weather as we all know
I think Japan would rather sink nobly into the ocean before it would allow itself to be cucked by zios or anyone else
and I salute that

Doesn't matter, blood is what matters.

I am moving calm the fuck down. Lemme learn all the fucking hiragana first ffs.

>assure amercian [spolier]corporations[/spoiler interests.
>(((corporations)))
exactly
>The rise of China is natural
I'm okay with this. Chinese are much less PC. American culture is 99% nigger trash at this point.

No it isnt

You're a Japanese citizen until 18... and then you keep that citizenship until you formally renounce it. You could pop into Japan on your US passport... and then using that Japanese birth certificate and any other documents you have ask for a Japanese passport... A lot of people live in limbo where they don't need to choose one way or the other.

Food was very good by the way.

There was traditional restaurant where they give me free ramen for selfie.

Eugenics not similarity is what matters. You wouldn't be worried about immigration if instead of Somalis and Arabs, Japanese or Koreans were coming.

I have been there too. Whats amazing is that sushi ( which is better than almost all western sushi) isn't even expensive. Fish is really cheap in japan. Of course expensive sushi exists, but normal sushi is high quality.
>free ramen for selfie
lol

Huh? No worries here. No need for eugenics. They're already ethnic Japanese.

Yes it is.

Meaning Its ok for whites to be in Japan and Japanese in white countries. On the other hand African and Arab immigration is bad.

Maybe in Sweden.

But no it isn't.

I heard you people are based and hate foreigners.

Are they really taking white immigrants? I'd move there desu.

Gays and Jews run beauty pagents. To them it is 10/10

Yes the government wants high skilled white immigrants.

Yeah, like in Russia every town have at least one japanese restaurant, this shit is everywhere.

But in reality what they serve as 'sushi' is called makizushi and it is entirely different dish.

>free ramen for selfie
I have pretty rare hair color, I think it called ash-blonde. So everyone always thought that cosplaying and ask for photos. It was pretty annoying.

I don't speak Japanese

>Japan need immigrants like you!
I doubt it. Also the language is hard as balls, and all the chicks look the same.
Too crowded, too prone to natural cataclysms, too close to China

There is good sushi were i live becasue there is a japanese diaspora but its expensive af
>I have pretty rare hair color, I think it called ash-blonde. So everyone always thought that cosplaying and ask for photos. It was pretty annoying.
lol I'm blonde too, but not ash blonde. My gf's friends kept on complimenting my hair constantly

How can I get a job in Japan without joining the US military or being a shitty English teacher

The people who screamed that meant Chinese and other kinds of low-tier asians, fampai

Japanese are fucking racists as fuck and I'd just get bullied and beaten by 160cm men left and right.

I'm not a strong man.

Also, in Roppongi and Akihabara I saw dosen of job ads were bars, clubs and maid cafes looking for 'caucasian girls'.

There was maid cafe with entirely white and blonde girls.

The pic is not Nanking though

God, what a pretentious fag you are. "I don't eat makizushi they are SOO for plebs and I also have this ash-blonde hair color so people come up to me everyday gosh it's so annoying"

If you don't know Japanese those are your only options
lol no. They like white people. Maybe you would get bullied in middle school idk, but irl they like white people unless your are a douche.

We already have some jap islands, why would i need more?
Although if motherland would be in need...

Nah, you're probably just black haired churka. Get over it.

I eat a lot of makizushi but real japansese don't like it, and nigirizushi is better if the fish is good.

If I murder a Korean or Chink will people accept me there?

one tip from Europe: NEVER EVER take people from islamic countries. They are subhuman filth

If politicians and media wants you to take migrants from islamic countries dont just kill them, force them to commit seppuku so this fuckers can at least die with honor

Keep an watchful eye on mudslims. They ruin societies and replace them with their barbaric sharia laws

Goyz, its not a coincidence that half white half asian girls are hot af. Nature is telling us something.

Can I become a male host in Top Dandy Club?

because you guys have pants on head retarded gun laws
get your shit together nips

Im working on information security certifications. Can i get by?

At least I'm not a stinky weeaboo fag like you.

>NEVER EVER take people from islamic countries.
Wrong. I would take in every kazakh, kyrgyz or tartar muslim, in exchange for getting red of all the niggers. You have a race problem not a religious problem.

I'm tempted Sup Forums, I really am.
how easy would it be to get a qt btw
t.6'2" blonde man

>Only a thirsty weeb would move to such a shit country
>shit country
>leafposter
Its ok Wang Chung, at least they're not degrading themselves with refugees and having King Cuck as their leader

Don't racemix with japs the kids will turn u...

youtube.com/watch?v=bskF4bR3vPQ

30:00

youtube.com/watch?v=2-_xOxfVak4

2:00

How can non hapas even compete?

I'm planning on it

youtube.com/watch?v=ro0KT8SA6Lc

youtube.com/watch?v=S8X2ovEKhUU

I will go to hokkaido for research program funded by eu next year. I picked tokyo as first choice but unfortunately they sent me in the northern island.
I am not sure if I will able tp survive in that isolated place, they tried to assured me it has good nature but it's not enough for me,
I am not old man who seeks a clam life to settle down, I like urban life in metropolis. The worst scenario for me is to leave hokkaido if sucks, and travel to vladivostok
and then come back to europe by train with trans-siberian.

whats your education?

Because your police officers put me in jail for punching a Turk who jumped me. Now I have a record!

Nah it's
Best Korea > Cucked Nazi Japan > Worst Korea

this is the objectively true ranking

I like Japan but I don't really want to live there. I like living in Korea more.

Because I'm a nationalist and I think every nation should be nationalist.