How has /pol changed you?

Used to be far right libertarian (Idk how I've gone more left, genuinely confused about that - is the test shit?) - but by the looks of my projections...

If you keep being correct I'll be Hitler.

/pol was right again.
Send help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My hatred for this retarded test burns with the intensity of 6 million ovens.

Minus the green shit this is literally me.

Why are you always right....

I've moved from the middle of green sqare to bottom left of blue sqare.

it hasn't really
I browse Sup Forums because I love everybody

this

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

I have gone through all four

I...I'm scared m8.

I am reading about the economic miracle during the mid-war period plus the cultural revival.

I feel like I'm going crazy? How do you do this without telling anyone irl. I'm becoming....a Nazi?

Also Fascist art in amazing.

Just pretend to still be a libertarian or a conservative in public.
>unless you live in a like-minded community

Redpill whoever you can, avoid anyone you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

I found this quote on Sup Forums back in 2014, my very first day here, back when I was only just starting to become political, and I think it might help you in the same way it helped me

>All my life I was a progressive. My parents told me I was a multiculturalist, and a defender of diversity. It took me a few years on Tumblr to realize it, but I finally accept the fact that I'm a fascist in a leftist earth-suit.

I did this desu

normie->->anti-gov->libertarian->ancap->conservative->fascist->natsoc

every year i've taken the political compass test for the past 4 years, i've been at this same spot.
i blame (and by blame i mean "attribute this great thing to") my belief in Christianity.

Thanks brethren.

It's turned my life around really. Going to the gym, learning an instrument, a new language and smashing my degree.

Thank you. I didn't believe but you listened and patiently waited for me to read and think it through. T...Thanks /pol.

Congrats, now hide your power level.

Get a job, get land, get a firearm, have lots of kids, vote right-wing, and be ready for the happening.

I haven't moved much at all really
>Pic related most recent compass test

Wow you sound like an impressionable retard, congrats

>far left authoritarian
>far left libertarian
>far right libertarian
>far right authoritarian
>centrist

Atta boy

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

same brother. bless u

I went from an untapped libertarian to a libertarian.
It woke me up about the Holocaust (I used to believe that the Jewish death toll was grossly exaggerated, but I now know that it is 6million, no less --I'm totally serious, too.
It has also made me more resentful of white supremacists. Most are fucking retards.

Was not disappointed with my result.

Rofl, was not disappointed or surprised and honestly don't think my views will change. I wonder what topic we could discuss where we'd have conflicting views on.

bump