feels good man

Manipulation. Kikery.

Strange, but I feel happy and proud

Satisfaction because a sand-dindu less to give a free helicopter ride to

Betrayed by the media and the establishment as usual

rejoice.

i feel nothing

I feel joy.

You fucks have turned me into a psychopath.

We should not be encouraging people to take the dangerous trip across the sea. Anyone that arrives that way should be shipped back.

Refugees should be taken from refugee camps, migrants should apply for a visa.

Did you know the lack of a negative immediate repulse to harm done to children is directly correlated with autism and psycopathy?

youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E

Thank you based poseidon

Obvious white helmet photo op, the boy is just gassed with sarin supplied by turkey, israel wanted the remains for organs but turkey acted like there was a misconduct in contact and they ate the corpse for daily hormone boost.

get off my world subhuman scuuuum ReEeEeEeEeEeEeE

Okay, let's try again.

What does Sup Forums feel when they see this image?

Thank you Mr Poseidon

That it is set up

That shitskins should stop breeding

Pleasure.

>when you wet the bed

Fuck these guys

fake and gay

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Okay, okay.

When Sup Forums looks at this picture of Aleppo, what do they see?

>dead k*rd kid
>feel

what?

1 less Muslim

Are you implying something bad with that statement, son?
Urge to build gas chambers.
Their suffering is thanks to the neocon globalist social engineering kikes that made this possible.

>Asking if someone have autism of fourchin.

>found under a collapsed building or something in a war zone
>perfect hair
staged

>autism AND psychopathy
Convenient.

I feel really bad for the kid
I really hope that his stupid parents are dead. You have to be mentally retarded to support the rebels in Syria, fail , and then leave your country using the most dangerous route with a fucking toddler

I feel it's about lunch time. Gonna walk down the street and get a burger and a dark horse stout.

Pretty horrible, feel wrong not helping people who are fleeing a warzone.

It's still real though

What about this picture of Aleppo.

Doesn't Sup Forums feel any urge to help these people who are dying? Does Sup Forums really think that a reduced percentage of white people in Europe really justifies so much suffering?

his hair looks perfect to you, is the war in syria fake as well?

How much fish have I consumed, that's consumed dead refugees already.
Gross man.

weakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

disdain for normies and propagandists

The universe is a blender that chews up all organic matter.

I see this image...then I put a mental "aesthetic perimeter" around it.

Yes. Now fuck off and die of AIDS.

I blame jews for this. google greater israel plan

Lied too.

>What does Sup Forums feel when they see this image?

The uncontrollable urge to grin

Really makes me think.... Hmmm......

Baby arabs are just terrorist seeds. Soon he will be a full grown arab (5'6 - 5'7) with hateful beliefs.

Horny

These people should be left the fuck alone to rebuild their shit.
All the 30 year old bearded children should be deported back to their sandniggerstans.
All the walking incubators with all their 12 rat children should be deported back to their sandniggerstans.

> Does Sup Forums really think that a reduced percentage of white people in Europe really justifies so much suffering?

Are you saying that the general apathy towards this inbreds has something to do with white genocide?
White regular people have nothing to do with this madness, the King Nigger, the military industrial complex, the kikes who operate - they're responsible for this.

Dunno what this does to you but I get a boner.

they're kids you pieces of shit

i'm almost done with you fucks, the milo incident opened my eyes, you are the bad guys, not the left

>Turned

Nope.

Let me tell you a secret, user.

There's no such thing as a psychopath.

It isn't natural to feel much of anything for anyone who isn't a blood relative. You're normal.

Would probably laugh before but now feel very sad now that I have a kid.

His parents should be publicly executed.

all of these are fake as fuck
many fucking "syrian" shots are fake as all fuck

This.

I feel like I know how this kid feels

>Does Sup Forums really think that a reduced percentage of white people in Europe really justifies so much suffering?
Yes and much more.

>the milo incedent
That shit happened a year ago. We all knew he was a degenerate

Pretty nice ass. 8/10 would fuck

Not white.

I wish I was kidding. I know I will be called an edgelord but I have always had issues empathizing with non-whites and I am not going to lie and pretend I do.

Yes Sup Forums is certainly behind all the bad shit happening down there

Aleppo was liberated months ago. No more AL nursa/AL Qaeda there. That people have water and electricity again and no more bombs. So good for then

Nothing. Vague disgust, maybe.

Nothing many children die in my country every day so it is already customary

Feels good

The ones who harmed that child were the negligent parents who let it drown. No child of mine would drown without me drowning trying to rescue him or her.

child death is a proud mexican tradition

it makes me long for OC

Someone shouldnt started the war in the Middle East, you know.

Pity that kebabs put their own children into life threatening environments just to get German gibsmedats. Also want to hang everyone who thinks gibsmedats are good and needed.

That his parents and the people smugglers need shooting, and so do all the "liberals" who made it possible for people to actually attempt the illegal entry and live successfully off our welfare.

I've never given a single fuck about "muh african children" or any other disenfranchised group of low IQ retards.
Today I hold the 14 words with absolute certainty. I give zero fucks, how many shitskins, niggers and chinks are dead - white people above else. If white people are gone, then we're all fucked.

I get a spiritual orgasm.

I feel the need for more.

When I see that picture, I FEEL like I'm looking at a picture of a kid, who got bored of playing on the beach; If we're getting a bit DEEP, I also think about when I type "feel" I nearly always type "fell" or "ffel" instead of "feel"
(Same with- good, or took, or doom, been, look, keep, feet, etc...)

Ccol story?

>Sup Forums is certainly behind all the bad shit happening down there
Sup Forums is behind a lot of bad shit though

Where did Sup Forums hurt your feelings, fag?

This.

Human life is about as sacred as the dump I'll be taking in a couple of hours. People like to pretend it is, even to themselves, but no one really believes it--hell, the idea that people in general are valuable is pretty much a modern idea. Most of our problems can be traced back to the fact there's way too many people and must of them are goddamn fucking useless cunts, and a great many of our problems would be fixed if about half of the meatpuppets walking the Earth were put down..

A tingling sensation in my penis.

when you started enabling real neonazis and paedophile apologists to step out of the shadows

that's when my CONSCIENCE started to hurt

Parents should be imprisoned for child neglect.

I feel considerate. Could be used as dung to grow some plants

>How does this make you feel?
Like laughing at how easy it is to manipulate the left's emotions.
Leftists don't guard their emotions at all. They're all like women.

The video is better. It shows this was a staged photo op.

Makes me feel like they should stop drowning their kids just so they can turn our countries into crime ridden shitholes.

And also makes me wanna exterminate the non-whites so kids like this doesn't have to be born into such shit parents who get 8-10 kids and then let 6 of them die because they don't really give a fuck about them but breed like fucking rats.

I feel sorry for the kid. It's not his fault that his parents put his life at risk trying to invade Europe. Another victim of Islamic stupidity. We should stop the mass immigration immediately to ensure no more innocent children drown.

/pol is a natsco board, and no one was supporting milo everyone knew he was a useful idiot you are confusing leddit fags with /pol

Yeah but that's how this age is, the age of lies and corruption. The dark age which normies rose to positions of power, insanity became sanity. 7 billion fucking souls roaming the planet

Who gives a shit about """real neonazis"""? It's not like they're shooting us or driving Trucks of Peace over us.

As for pedos - this is an anonymous board, faggot, there are all kinds of people here. Nobody here unironically defends these subhumans and if they do, they get called out.

It makes me feel really sad, but greatful I live in a country that accepts all immigrants.

God bless Canada! God save the Queen!

Is that guy getting sucked off by snek? why?

Globalist propaganda.

i think of this webm