my carry piece

Ruger p95
Ruger Scout
Rem 597
Rem 1187
And a Judge for shits and giggles

Reproduction or original? Nice piece.
I mostly have rifles, too many to list.

Pic related, one of the shooter RR AR's I've got.

How's the 1911 for concealed carry? Seems like it would be bulky

Not that user, but they're surprisingly thin.

i use a under the shoulder holster, it works fine for me since im a fairly big guy

How much did you pay for full auto? Or is it a DIY mill job?

I've got a stoeger-Luger .22 that is very similar. It's a great little plinking gun.

>mfw nogunz

Not that user, but they're surprisingly thin.

$9k roughly 15 years ago.

fuck off ATF

Quick question
How do i into guns?

Get a License, faggots. It's not that hard.

Fuck off to /k/ faggot. This isn't politics.

Do you support repealing the Hughes amendment even if your $9K became $3k?

>German
Kill yourself. There are plenty of guns made with American jobs.

That's disgusting. Unbelievable mark up. Fun to shoot I'm sure, but I just don't know about spending that much. Sad thing is that I'm sure that price has doubled since then.
Also how the fuck did you get that during the assault weapons ban?

>Get Money
>Go to Funstore
>Buy gun

If you're a felon or an idiot, don't do those things.

Read up and watch videos on gun safety
Go to a range, rent and fire some weapons
Buy the one you like after reading up on a few
Buy lots of ammo and practice makes perfect.

Yes, also I've never met a MG owner that didn't want the registry reopened to civilians. Only a couple asshole dealers. I'd probably register 40 guns the first week.

What state do you live in? That makes a HUGE difference.

I don't own any guns, fuck off Feds!

When did Sup Forums lose its fear of firearms? Is /k/ doing some transfer program?

Yes, make sure to take nice hi rez pictures, and don't worry about showing serial numbers, we already kno- we just want to see what guns are being housed at what IP addresses that's all...

the rainbow pimp queen

Well I've got a couple that I shoot, like the one pictured, and the ones I don't that are "collectible". For the shooters, you spend more money on ammo than the weapon. In a 1-2 hour range trip its easy to go through 1k rounds, so like $300 in ammo.

NFA transfers weren't restricted during the AW ban.

More than doubled IMO.

Shit, 10-12 years ago you could buy a pre-86 Mac-10 for $1000 or less and now they're a minimum of $5k

Nazi PPK grandfather got from some german post-war. 1934-1936 build.

Sig 226E.

I prefer memetic guns/weapons

Slick.

Smart idea going with the anti-roll pins btw. Although they look cool, i dont really see a need for them on semi-auto ARs. But definitely worth their weight in gold on full auto. Happy shooting user.

they were hardly used by the german military because they are absolute shit... walther is where it's at...

You know NOTHING frog.

Glock 17 and a remington 870. Home defense and reliable as tits

A slingshot....kek
guns aren't a common sight here....

NY. NYC to be exact

Just some that I rotate in and out depending on mood.

For you

How do 'Autodefensas' groups manage to get firearms, then ?

Hi there; I own the following:
FBI
NSA
ATF
HSA

My gun can bruise your finger bones and break your teeth.

single stack mag... not surprising.

Backpack/car pistol.

$180 with 50 rounds included. Lifetime warranty.

No excuses poorfags.

Glock 42 to keep in my vagina.
Mossgerg 500 incase of niggers.

Most recent acquisition was a jew gun. I have most of the other standard stuff though. ARs in multiple cals and pistols (3 9mm and 3 22lr). About 10 others on top of that. Some WW2 stuff. Also, hi ATF.

>gungasm

Uhaul truck.

same here, just got a galco one for my g19

>H&K Vp-70
Nice pistol, shitty trigger.

I want to say things, but can't fault you. They're not all that bad for the price.

Same as you. A luger. Plus an SKS, a .22 bolt action, and my wife has an AK47 and a 357 Ruger Vacquero
From what I've read online they're functional cheap guns. Kinda makes me want to get one next time I see one on sale for 90 bucks or whatever the fuck.

STOPPIT IMMEDIATELY

Yeah my only complaint is the 8+1. Apparently they make a ten round mag but it makes it look like a powerdrill.

For $180 you get a very ugly very accurate low capacity 9mm or 45acp or 380 if you prefer.

It's really fun at the range when the haters get outshot.

Could you possibly take a better picture?

I have one too. Not sure that I like it better or less than one of my AR's. Fun to shoot though.

>$180 with 50 rounds included.
>50 rounds included
How did they fit 50 bullets in that handgun?

Nice honeypot
9/10

A Sig p226.
I live in NJ so I'm royally fucked when it comes to anything guns.

AR15
M&P 15-22
Bersa Thunder .380

If you've never used a gun in your life go get some learning. Attend a 101 at a range, outfitter's store, or ask a friend to walk you through. Range 101s will normally have a section where you fire a variety of handguns. If you want a rifle attend a rifle 101 instead. Then rent guns until you find some you like. Be sure to look up how to clean them. It's not rocket science. Learning to drive is harder and more dangerous. If you have a vehicle liscense man the fuck up and get a gun.

Never put your finger on the trigger until you are going to shoot something.
Always assume a gun is loaded.
Only point a gun at what you are willing to shoot.
Assume you will miss, what will you hit that is behind your target?

Change the spring out and it's not that bad. Just have to remember that since it's double action only every single time, it's going to have a longer trigger pull.

A spoon that has a slightly sharpened edge from scraping the bottom of my yogurt

Mossberg 500 flex 12 gauge
Spikes tac ar-15 55.6 nato
Savage 22lr
Springfield 1903 30-06
M&p 9 2.0
Smith and Wesson 686-6 ssr
Heritage manufacturing 22lr

Fucking this.

Beautiful. I have:
Walther PPS
Walther PPK
Mossberg 12 guage
Mossberg 20 guage
Springfield .30-06
And my new baby, Springfield SAINT 5.56 AR-15

I have the Tavor SAR I love it.

Pic related is carry. In alien gear iwb. Drinking beer through straw because dentist visit and got fillings. Also have
G22 gen 2
Ruger MKII
Beretta bobcat in .22
Falcon SAO in .22
Rem 870 12ga
CVA muzzle loader
And a Sears Model 1 single shot .22 from the 50's.
Currently building my first AR. Should be able to order the rest of it next week.

None. And i feel safe.

The only gun store in Mexico is in Mexico City. Literally the most inconvenient gun laws ever

Here in Hawaii they already require you to register yourself and all of your firearms in an FBI registry.

This is not the same as a state registration. This is some 2nd amendment violating bullshit

How do you like that Berra thunder?

Considering getting one as my CC.

The hi point is a little too bulky since I'm not fat enough to conceal it 100% so it lives in my center console/backpack/night stand.

I'd like a little pistola for deep carry and it's between the Berra thunder or a little ruger.

Sad truth. I was living in NJ and moved to PA, not just for guns but it played a part in the overall decision.

Wah wah money wah wah, nyc pays more ya I know i worked there myself. I also moved took a giant pay cut but overal live the same or a little more financially secure now.

*Bersa thunder

Here you go senpai

The lcp is a definite contender. I like mine, but there could be newer and better options. They're well built and there's plenty of them.
gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=lcp

I own many.

$500 license yearly or something. You're boned bro

t. Jersey fag who isn't fucked and lives 20 mins from NYC

get a nuke

Recent acquisition. Very fun

>have that sticker on my truck

just got my sticker yesterday :3c
put it right on my PC

Before I lost them all in a terrible fire, I had:

>Smith and Wesson SD9ve
>SAR-1 AK47
>Hi point 9mm carbine
>hi point 9mm pistol
>mossberg 500
>ruger 10/22
>nugget
>marlin 60
>turkroach 410
>double barrel flintlock pistol that I fondly named Blackbeard

God bless

We're pretty fucked
>handgun purchase every 30 days
>no carry unless LEO
>"hi cap" magazine bans
>"assault rifle" ban

Mine was the ol boating accident.

Yeah man, mine all just fell off of a boat.

That's the way it goes.

Bersa Thunder for carry, a Browning BAR in 30-06, couple of .22 rifles. Currently saving up for an AR-15. If the BAR took detachable mags I'd call it a day but it has one of those swing-down affixed magazines.

Backpack gun

Best gun ever right here.

Car gun

G23 and G43 both EDC

Sold my Remington 870 tactical recently.

So far only 300 rounds into it. Shittiest mags and ammo I could find. Ate it like a champ. Accurate enough for 1-200 yards. Probably my favorite firearm atm. Manual of arms takes getting used to.
The x95 seems to be a decent improvement. Fun and reliable gun so far as I can tell.

I need to work on it, but its a start

I love the Bersa. Very much an improved PPK. Not as jewel-like but perfect for daily carry. I have about 2k rounds through mine and it's action is very smooth. Only issue is with an extended after stock mag (promag) had feeding issue but it went away with use.