youtube.com/watch?v=-TSJieDi4zE
youtube.com/watch?v=NMQh-rhWaz8
livestream.com/unicornriot/events/7046185
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

thanks user

bump for HELICOPTERS

wisconsin state troopers as ground force confirmed

This is greatest thing I have ever seen. Listening to the whining hippie commentating on the camera is cracking me up. Did you guys know that our military uses LOADED weapons?

>soldier claim weapon discharge from protestors
>open fire on libtards
digets confirm

Tarpees and teepees

God damb hippies!

bump

tent has been swatted

bump

Im all for the DAPL. But i feel, one day, soon, all of us real Europeans will be just like the "native" Americans, very few and completely "we wuz".

Oh shit this should be good.

Look at all the trash all over the camp. But they want to preotect the environment? Paid off liars.

This is ND now, coming soon to a neighborhood near you.,

that sucks sven

honestly this dapl pipeline is gonna save a fuckton of money for (((Them))) and any attempt to pass it off as for the people (muh lower gas prices!) is bullshit

>mfw the first time theres a spill

That helicocksucker is flying awfully low.

The camp is covered with garbage and filth everywhere.

shit is crazy, it's like a goddamn warzone

SWEAT HAPPENING

>hey din du go back where you came from

>FU DIN DU

>you like killing people din du?

It writes itself

Yes, it does. And it's the jews fault. Why do they ensist on trying to control other countries? Why? It's not odd that someone tried to get rid of them off the face of the earth. They are their own worst enemy. And if they don't realize this and BACKS THE FUCK OFF, it will happen again. And again. And again.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TSJieDi4zE

HERE WE GO!!!!

>Hash pipe
>Sacred

Man this guy is bluepilled beyond belief.

> they did nuthing wrong
> police brutality

Says liberal media.

As retards are breaking the rules at the same time.

its a wind instrument faggot

waatching the stream while listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=NMQh-rhWaz8

this commentator looks very butthurt

Feather niggers BTFO again

>man
>woman
>not sure

gender confusion is at maximum

>livestream.com/unicornriot/events/7046185

use 10 minute email to make an email to troll them, theyre are SO EASILY triggered

can i get quick rundown of whats happening? I'm watching stream but i don't understand whats going on

they're clearing out the oceti sequoian camp

what camp? who is in that camp? why are they in that camp?

and why are they getting cleared?

based sniper

You guys seeing all those m4 automatic assault rifle ar15s with LIVE ammunition being pointed at people? I for one am literally shaking.

I think its native land being cleared out for the dakota access pipeline. they were protesting

muh sacred garbage dump.

its the main DAPL protest camp. they are they native and water protectors and they are getting cleared because of a court order.

just in the chat using a 10 minute email, these people panic easily in the chat

injuns singing triggers me FUCK

I just got banned from chat :^(

Not feather nigger land they got BTFO of it in the 1800's

Are they actually injuns or just dumb white kids there for the experience?

I hope if the protesters learn anything from this, is that unarmed protests mean absolutely nothing to an unsympathetic government. If you really believe in your cause, you need to be prepared to use force to defend it. Not commit violence mind you, but have the ability to do so if you are threatened with violence.

It's not even on their land

I had a family member that was some big chief in a tribe out here in California.

He organized a big "pow wow" every year. We would set him up in an RV and listen to that bullshit chanting and drumming for days on end.

The chief's own son called it the "BOOM BOOM YA YA" festival.

It is indeed triggering.

right.
the veterans who went to support the camp in the winter should've taken arms

man you fucking retard

>mfw they dont know we can just make another 10 minute email after they ban us

wow, did your mom teach you that, or did you just become that edgy by yourself?

>If you really believe in your cause, you need to be prepared to use force to defend it. Not commit violence mind you, but have the ability to do so if you are threatened with violence.

Who has been threatened with violence?

Are we watching the same video?

no im just saying theyre freaking aout about the trolls not going away after they ban them just funny how they dont understand, calm your tits

up your chat game. Become a bleeding heart.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

NODAPL sounds very kool and not fraid of anything

Shariablue has arrived.

Fuckwads that are paid by a Jew hating Jew and a basket of pedophiles to share their (sell there souls) "opinions."

>if you don't leave, you will be arrested
>if you resist, you will be overwhelmed and arrested
>we don't need to talk to you because we can just physically remove you

LEOs and national guard have been playing it cool, I'm not saying they are committing violence here, but they are still here to remove the protesters.

I'm just pointing out that the protesters are getting BTFO and will forever get BTFO unless they are willing to meet force with force. At which point the gov't will either have to negotiate, or escalate the situation and risk greater public backlash.

lol the chat got shut down

nah it's just more fun to rile up the real liberals on the chat by crying and literally shaking. As long as you drop enough memes /ourguys/ know what you're doing.

FUCK YOU WHITE BOI!

IM A JEW WITH MY FORESKIN IN TACT!!!

I thought I wsa banned lol

i made the fucking thread retard...
"the veterans who went to support the camp in the winter should've taken arms"
so they wouldnt get btfo and asked to leave like the wildlife refuge in oregon

CENSORSHIP MY DEAR SHIKSAHS AND GOYS!

>streamer got so triggered he shut off stream

i wanna say I helped do this lads, adolf signing out

>that one dude on the roof

mein sides

STOP TRIGGERING ME!!

>THE POINTY PART OF THE HOUSE
>THE APEX OF THE ROOF
>THE PART WHERE THE ROOF MEETS

What is, the peak?

are these the faggots protesting that pipeline being built?

Im not sure wtf is this about

When some asshole set fire to the camp, it forced the issue.

As matter of common sense and public safety, they are obligating to protect idiots from themselves.

I think it got hijacked at some point. Now it just a giant live action roleplaying session

It started with Natives protesting the pipeline passing through "sacred lands"

At some point, SJW's jumped on the bandwagon and turned into a hippie shit fest and dangerous garbage pile. A few days ago a large portion of the camp burned down.

whats happening, where is this?

>Burned ceremonially

Compton California

what are you talking about you stupid nigger? the only person who made money from not having this pipeline is buffet. who the fuck do you think owns the train lines that transport the oil? buffet stands to lose BILLIONS a year from this pipeline

Fuckin helicopter stop blowing shit around

Meh, Branch Dividians had more balls than these faggots

IF YOURE GOING TO MAKE A STAND MAKE IT EITHER A FINAL ONE OR GO FUCK YOURSELF

The Davidians didn't really have a choice in the matter. Leftists are cowards anyways, they'll only fight unarmed people when they outnumber them like 20 to 1.

he already lost his money, he's now cut his losses and invested into the dapl now that it's an inevitability. nothing you said refutes my point that (((theyre))) saving money, stop being so emotional you woman

>that flag

Holy shit, it's like I'm playing Empire: Total War again.

can someone give a rundown of why the indians/hippies are protesting?
i get the feeling like the initial issue had been resolved somehow but they can't accept not getting their way

Natives have been telling them to leave for a while now.

ITS HAPPENING

day of the rake

House guy is still there, he is top kek.

They need to get on the other side of the river and surround them

Nah, hippy will use live ammunition to ensure their martyrdom.
>digits confirm

digits confirm. I live in near the border of ND. The ice is very thin. Hopefully they fall through if enough people go on the ice.

This fucking guy commentating is retarded

Agreed. I had to mute it because it was so cancerous.

just your average brain roasted pot smoker

I want a stream from that dji inspire flying around in glorious 4k

You're retarded aren't you? How about, don't break the laws and stop thinking you can overthrow the government? Yes, I think having guns in this situation would totally be beneficial to the protestors and they wouldnt get one swift gunshot wound to the head (sarcasm). The feds asked the protesters to leave several times, and this is what happens when you decide not to reason to the people who run this country. If the government didn't interfere with this kind of behaviour, then any group of morons could stake out anywhere and do what they want. You don't know anything about anything.

Is the stream gone?

No

Libshits only protest DAPL and Keystone because they're the only two pipelines they've ever heard of.

Dude, fuck you, don't you know that 0.00001 percent of oil transported in these pipelines spill?!?!?!?
Motherfucker think about the environment
(it might be 0.0001 percent its been awhile since i looked at the report)

That and those 2 are practically the only pipelines built in the US in the last 30+ years.

>I hope if the protesters learn anything from this, is that unarmed protests mean absolutely nothing to an unsympathetic government.

you got that correct, arm up and prepare for full combat if youre going to make a stad or dont bother at all.

You're dealing with federalist extremists.

You sound kinda mad. Are you mad?
I'm not suggesting that the government shouldn't clear out the protesters after asking them to leave, nor am I suggesting that the government not bring the law down on people that defy it. I'm just saying that if you want to peacefully protest something, you're going to get BTFO unless the government is sympathetic to your cause, because you are not able to back up your words with force.