Rejoice brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/715/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some on Sup Forums too

Yeah leftist cuck infiltrators from plebbit

Hang trannies and poheads from the same pole

1. The federal government not telling states what to do is states rights

2. Sean Spicer said: "Well I think that's a question for the Department of Justice. I do believe you'll see greater enforcement of it. Because again there's a big difference between the medical use ... that's very different than the recreational use, which is something the Department of Justice will be further looking into."

They didn't say they were coming after states

If marijuana crosses state lines then isn't under the jurisdiction of the federal government due to it being inter-state commerce?

>taxing states who have recreational and medical
I see no problem with this

Make it legal everywhere and tax all 50 states = max profit

>Trump, a republican candidate has republican opinions
What a fucking surprise

>trump
>republican

Lol okay

Even if it doesn't cross state lines, the supreme court has ruled that since it could possibly be sold out of state at some point, it falls under the commerce clause. It has been expanded so much that it pretty much gives the government power over everything everyone does anywhere in the country since almost anything could possibly pass from one state into another.

I really wish the GOP would just abandon its pro-states rights' talk.

It doesn't even believe it really.

Plantfags are degenerates. They know it too. It's why they're so tendy over their plant.

>Shill against Trump
>He akes away your marijuana
Good. Mess with the bull, get the horns.

I love how these idiots literally don't even understand the most basic principles of our government.

The fundamental purpose of our executive branch is to enforce the law (and the legislative branch enacts law and the judicial branch interprets law). As it stands, marijuana is illegal under federal law, and it is the executive branch's responsibility (whether Trump agrees with it or not) to enforce that law.

It's the same as the immigration issue, if you have a problem with it, you should be talking to your Congressmen, not the President. Unfortunately Obama set a scary precedent of it being considered acceptable for the President to decide which laws he will or will not actually enforce, but hopefully no that the "evil racist bigot" Trump is in office people will realize the danger in that.

Sounds like someone familiar with getting a horn. How's the buttsex treating you?

can't stop 420

Yes. Technically it doesn't even need to cross state lines, you can make a Commerce Clause argument even if it's grown and smoked in one state only.

The problem of enforcing it is tricky because the Federal Government can't force state officials to enforce federal laws against individuals. This may come as a surprise to some, but this is how Federalism plays out in practice. If a state passes a law that legalizes weed, then a regular police officer (who is a state agent) doesn't have to book you if you've got weed on you. Of course, if a DEA agent finds you've got weed, he's definitely going to arrest you, because he's a federal agent that's following federal laws.

So it's definitely hypocritical to say that transgender bathrooms should be a state issue & the feds have no business in anti-discrimination laws, and then turn around and say that states have no right to regulate marijuana & must submit to the federal government.

bootlickers are disgusting. trumptards from reddit would lick trumps asshole clean if they could. dogma following sheep

Don't give a shit about trannies but the weed shit is bullshit and Sup Forums knows it

Sucks, like a day without weed :^(

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/715/text

Theres another that I can't remember right now, but Trump's proving to be quite friendly to letting states decide for themselves

It should be left to the states

Fuck trump and fuck white people

*lights up a bowl*

Stoners BTFO

>Live in California

>People smoking pot everywhere.
>Walking down the sidewalk one day.
>Two blacks smoking weed and it's blowing directly into the face of a baby that's in a stroller 10 feet behind them.
>The parents try to get around the blacks who are smoking weed in public.
>They can't.
>Baby is forced to smell weed ,until finally parents give up and decide to stop walking until the blacks are far ahead of them.
>Even when they're a block away you can still smell the weed
>Blacks are laughing about it

I'm so happy about this news. I truly hate pot heads.

B-but degeneracy! Dont you know all that money should go to niggers and spics instead of going back into the economy!?
Ill be right back, got to go pick up my sixty tablets of synthetic heroin!

and an added bonus: a huge majority of the country wants weed to remain illegal
>8 years of MAGA

Interesting take, saeed al jihadi. Here's my take.

Liberals on tranny/gay/abortion rights: enforce it at federal level, bigots!!!

Liberals on illicit drugs: legalize it at the federal level bigots!!!

were braking the conditioning?

When is Trump going to rehabilitate the scourge of marijuana addicts around the US?

>niggers acting like niggers
Yeah now those same niggers are making thousands because bootlickers like you insist on making it illegal.

Sorry faggot, white guys grow the best weed. Everyone knows it.

And now it's going to be illegal again.

GLORY DAYS LOL!!

Nice trips.

I'd be more than happy to see Trump do something about mentally ill men using women's restrooms and potheads stinking up neighborhoods and driving while high.

both should be states' rights issues, but you don't even need states' rights to explain it

>striking Obama's tranny order
Correctly interpreting Title IX, that "protection by sex" doesn't transfer to gender identity. Ironically using the leftist terms against them.

>weed
Fed laws actually exists

Nah that's dickhead potheads being dickhead potheads.

haha nice I love the modern republican party you guys have no ideology

Yeah whitey grows it and blackie sells it. So now trayvon can afford that shiney new gat and blow your sister and niece's heads off :^)

Doesn't even need to cross state lines

>bootlickers
you are >>>(Cross-thread) mad

Medicinal Marijuana is also illegal, unless Trump reschedules it

The weed issue would be ended if some entity with "standing" to do so challenged it.

States can't pass laws contrary to Federal Laws. A State can't pass a law that says its ok to counterfeit money in that State. Or to dump nuclear waste in a lake. Or to allow machine guns to be given out to everyone.

Federal Law > State Law

The Supreme Court would have no choice but to strike down the conflicting States' weed laws.

>Lefties, nu males, DUDE WEED LMAO fags, leafs on vacation, niggers, Jews, etc still butthurt that marijuana is not legal
>B-but I can quit anytime I want, I'm not addicted, It cures cancer/anxiety/insomnia/plethora of diseases snake oil argument, etc

>Kikes push it in media all the time (Rogen, Franco, Judd Apatow, and plethora more) and niggers are constantly smoking it that they even made it integral part of a WE WUZ religion (Rastafarian)

feels good man

So they are going to make something that is already federally illegal more illegal?
Nothing about this adds up. I wish people would do a little more research then just shout LEFTY'S BTFO.

That fucking story made my blood boil.

Recreational marijuana was legalized here in Maine not long ago... I've met more pothead childbearing mothers than I'd care to admit.

spbp

>user
>not from reddit
Nah

imo this is basically just an easy excuse to get a massive chunk of the beaner population deported

This is Sup Forums where everything is a knee jerk reaction and if you hold any other position than "fuck everyone who doesnt agree with my statist ideology" you're a share blue shill.

Go fuck yourself fags, cannabis does nothing harmful once you consider it is replacing things like Alcohol which cause damage and can even kill you! Any fed that fcks with a dispo in CO will be dealt with by locals. We watched the rate of teen usage plummet after legalization, and the quality shot up. There will be no crackdown or you (that is Trump) will cut your support base in half.

Better than having a shitty ideology (read Progressivism).

I don't think this was premeditated.
It was just Spicer fucking up and talking the straight republican line of "different between medical and recreational marijuana" and making the absolutely STUPID comparison between opioids and weed.

This will have a great benefit if Trump plays his cards right. Put the people into a frenzy over "MUH WEED" and then completely shock them by coming out for decriminalizing it on the federal level and leaving it to the states (as per his campaign statements on the issue).

Basically he can get lots of good will and appreciation for being consistent where otherwise no one gave him credit at all for the stance.

Or...you know...Trump could be a retard and crack down on weed even though it was legalized on the state level and violate his statements on the campaign trail. Which I just don't see happening. It would be way too stupid of a move.

Not actually, Mexicans all use meth and coke. Everyone else smokes Cannabis, a harmless plant.

/thread
>federal offense
>all federal offenses get the shitskin kicked out
>gg
GL California

That's probably why I don't post here very often. I enjoy debates and the whole hive-mind mentality is killing this board. If you disagree with my stance on pot fine then but I want a decent argument to back up your stance at the very least. I'm glad that there are still people who don't just shout SHILL and leave it at that.

This 100%

Knowing trump he got he guy to "slip up" so he can BTFO them later. But if Trump allows Cannabis and Standing Rock to get cucked, his own people will massively fuck him over. I could easily start an armed anti trump group in CO for example... We'r I inclined

I mean, I'm probably one of the most conservative people on this board, but I enjoy some weed every now and then. Stoners/Potheads who make it part of their identity are fucking annoying, but I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with weed.
Don't be such drones.

Good, he'll strengthen the government and come after white supremacists next.

Thats a bold face lie. Trump said he thinks weed should be a states issue.

Also
>caring this much about fucking weed

We are on the verge of losing civilization, not that you would understand the loss nigger.

>beaners
>pot
See this is the problem I have with people who don't know what they are talking about. Do you know how hard it is to get pot in dry climates? its expensive as fuck.

>Niggers act like niggers
>Blame weed
You're an idiot.

Where's the contradiction in that Tweet?

Marijuana is federally illegal. The states only have rights when there is no pertinent federal law

Oh shit. Guess today is my last day smoking weed

Share blue means shill try and keep up , this cuck sucker thinks Cannabis is a Jew manufactured lie (despite the thousands of Sup Forums users that toke up for fun and for relief from hundreds of diseases with no other cures) and he is indeed trying to call you a shill

Trump is just doing some Art of the Deal shit right there. He is planning on releasing his new and improved immigration EO and he is just letting some states know like Washington and California that he can take away thier weed in one easy stroke of the pen if they want to keep fucking with him on the immigration issue.

This fucking idiot in charge of understanding the 10th amendment.
POWERS NOT SPECIFIED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

>taking you baby around niggers

>Kikes who run the pharmaceutical industry push to keep it outlawed to keep the shekels from pill sales coming in

They'll be sent to Session's new private prisons along with the immigrants.

Federal law is federal law. Don't like it, change the law. This selective enforcement shit and executive orders given just to be rescinded don't work. Nobody looks at the down sides, the media runs with whatever narrative they agree with, it's just a shit way to operate. And the only way Obama operated the last eight years. Plus it's not my responsibility to pretend someone else is the sex they want to believe they are. What other area of life are you forced to pretend along with someone else? Religion? Pretty sure its specifically written in the constitution you can't be forced into that either.

>Hang trannies and poheads from the same pole

on whose dime?

not mine

>I could easily start an armed anti trump group in CO for example... We'r I inclined

kill yourself pothead redditor larper

DUDE ARMED INSURRECTION CAUSE MUH WEED

wtf dude listen to yourself

I think he was saying that if you don't agree with the hive-mind mentality then you are a "Share blue". I know the lingo I just don't post here as often as I used to.

Hey Mainebro, you wouldn't be from the midcoast would you? I'm seeing the exact same thing, I know of a stupid cunt who left her kids in the car for 2 hours while she went to buy pot from her dealer and ended up lighting up with him. I wish she had been overdosing on opiates instead

>Plantfags are degenerates.

the bible has plants in it

I don't think Trump has ever mentioned the Dudegrass even once. I am legitimately drawing a blank on it.

;tag:terroristic threats ;priority:4

>Trump makes marijuana a fed law
No you fucking retard, CONGRESS made marijuana a fed law.

You fucking stoners who are anti-immigrant and say we need the rule of law, then turn around and say "but lol, don't enforce the federal drug laws" are retarded hypocrites of the worst kind.

Feds already decided a while ago that weed was illegal. Make it legal in the eyes of the feds first.

Seriously this.

>too cucked to be allowed to ingest what you want in your own fuckng body

You are a major faggot, mind your business.

If you don't smoke cannabis you're pretty much a beta cuck and I wouldn't pass to you anyways.

Here's a basic gestalt for you: smoking cannabis is the most red pill thing you can do for your mind.

My boss makes a dollar, I make a dime. That's why I hang potheads and trannies on company time.

if you see that shit then report it.
I am a pot smoker and that is shit parenting even if weed wasn't involved. Also it's technically illegal for pot to be smoked outside a private area. Its like drinking in public if you get caught you go to jail.

it also bans faggotry

he hasn't this is all hearsay and literally nothing until Trump comments on it

Can you stop making these gay threads about non issues. also marijuana was already covered under fed law you retarded shill fag.

>You fucking stoners who are anti-immigrant and say we need the rule of law, then turn around and say "but lol, don't enforce the federal drug laws" are retarded hypocrites of the worst kind.
>immigrate to country illegally
>become a burden to the state and its citizens
>smoke weed
>...
If you seriously think keeping weed illegal (which is one of the cartels biggest exports) is a good idea you are retarded. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain from legalizing it.

>cannabis does nothing harmful
Tell that to the babies in negligent pothead mothers' stomachs. Not to mention, you're just as (if not more) likely to get cancer from pot than you are tobacco.
>trump will cut his support base in half
Give me a fucking break. 30,000,000 potheads didn't vote for Trump. Even if that were the case, you'd have to be a massive stoner faggot who bases their entire life around pot in order to cease supporting him only for that reason.

Unfortunately I didn't see anything, I learned about it from an English professor I had in highschool, wouldn't give me their name

Kikes do run pharma industry, but that doesn't mean that DUDE WEED LMAO is a magic cure all medicine. There are Jews constantly pushing for its legalization in Hollywood too, not to mention how it's glorified in nigger rap "culture".

>t. complete idiot

neat, thought it was already a schedule 1 drug
federally

because

DUDE ARMED INSURRECTION CAUSE MUH FROG GOD

is way better.

And unlike you autists, the CO Weed Militia coud actually be a thing, because unlike internet meemees, marijuana is serious business. Actual serious business. As in big money and hundreds if not thousands of people's livelihoods.

>Not to mention, you're just as (if not more) likely to get cancer from pot than you are tobacco.

Is this bait?

Weed needs to be banned or it have a strong cultural stigma against it. In Texas I was working as a security guard and every night there'd be this SUV driving around the central loop of the property before we kicked people out around 11pm-12am and it just smelled of weed. One day we found out every time this guy was on property he would be playing pokemon go and hotboxing his kids.

2 of them around ages of 8 at 12am on a weekday. Fucking terrible parents.

I can't wait until studies come out saying what negative effects weed have because everything has negative effects in some capacity.

Feferal gov has to enforce laws governing the US border. States have to defend their own bathroom

It's as though Trump doesn't want anyone under 30 ever to vote for him or the Republicans again.
First targeting fair bathroom access and now taking away our weed. Next he's probably going to make vidya illegal.

Bible banned faggotry because faggots got sick and died. It wasn't too difficult for people then to realize that one thing led to another. And of course logic dictated that god must hate fudge packers. But these were people that didn't know about washing their hands either and didn't have much grasp of e coli or methods to treat it. So they weren't crazy to want to stop activity that would lead to death and illness. The bible provided a moral code but based on observations and necessary to keep people alive. And it turns out that it's still not healthy behavior to this day even when we know exactly why.

>making bathrooms a state right is is targeting fair bathroom access
pro-tip, any state that wants tranny bathrooms, will be able to keep them
>Australia

We have laws in this country for a reason, and despite whatever some marijuana policy think tank tells you, weed is harmful.

If you really want to smoke your weed, just modify the current drug law or contact the DEA. How many times have you written to the DEA or your congressman asking them to legalize it?