*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house, murder you, rape your wife and mess up your pots and pans. Why aren't guns legal in your country Sup Forums?

BUDDY

Because germans cannot be trusted with guns.

I've got guns, security window film, reinforced deadbolts, alarms, and two large dogs. I'm fuckin set. My house is a fort

what the fuck did he do to my video games? are they still safe?

our houses arent made of cardboard

You still have doors and windows

I don't have any of the things you listed

but no mexicans

Not the pots and pans!!!!

You just have lots of Muslims

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

I have 3 dogs, a really big wall, alarm, security cameras and my neighborhood pay for private security. I don't need a weapon, faggot.

*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*BOOM***BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

>tfw you will never remove melanin enriched gentleman from your property with a deagle brand deagle in .50 AfricanEliminator

>aquele sentimento quando você faz parte da classe média e não convive com o crime cotidiano

I have a rape alarm, if anyone comes in here I'll just set it off and the neighbours will rush to help.

intellectual checkmate.

They aren't and I'm strapped.

It feels really good, right?

They might get in, but they've still got to go through the owner.

It does fellow brazilbro

>set it off
>realize you live in nigger part of city
>rape turns into gangbang
5d intellectual checkmate

Because my country us run by criminals and leftists.

IT'S GO TIME

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house, murder you, rape your wife and mess up your pots and pans. Why aren't guns legal in your country Sup Forums?

Steel gate, 12 foot walls, triple lock door, barred windows, dog, guns, and 240 different weapons.

Last time I got scum coming over the wall I knocked one out caught one and the third came back and begged me to let his friends go. After giving them a few thumps and photographing them I did. Have never seen them since and have had zero bother while the houses around me have had stuff stolen.

No need to kill unnecessarily. It is un-Christian.

If they come back it is crowbar time.

Guns are legal they just have restrictions like no open-cary, no concealed carry and you need to go through a course to get it. If you came into my house I have a variety of weapons i'm legally allowed to shoot you with. Why are Americans so stupid?

forgive us our trespasses,: as we forgive those who trespass against us

>rape turns into gangbang

Get CCTV its cheap and if your dog alerts it lets you know whats happening. I use a widescreen monitor showing 4 cams with nv

I have a plank with rusty nails that drops down from the ceiling inside the front door if anyone decides to try a sledgehammer and rushing in.

old houses often had low beams inside entrances at head height you could place spikes in

First you'll need to call the local police officer that works from 8-12 in order to get the codes for the gun cabinet in your home. You'll have to lie about going hunting, which only works in a given season.
You then need to fully assemble your weapon from scratch (because it's illegal to have it pre-assembed), load a magazine and then shoot your .17cal plastic rifle at whoever bothers you.

You then face murder charges as it is highly illegal to protect yourself, especially from pakis and arabs cause they never mean any harm. You'll be portrayed as a major racist part of the terrorist group that is Sup Forums and your photo will be illuminated so as to make you look like you are so white it's almost blinding.

>I rather get shot

killing people is wrong but its also too much bother unless you have people out to kill you..

I once had burglars get in by chopping a hole through an exterior wall. No such thing as good home security.

to the bathroom hit fuses on the way

gun load, bodyarmour, mask on bleach and ammonia in the sink

time to rock and roll

hope it never gets that bad

Did I mention you need about a year and a half of being an active member in a gun/hunters club with documents that prove you were there every two weeks, which costs a lot of money? If you shoot a gun wherever it may be you absolutely have to bring the casing, otherwise you might be suspected of murder at any given time in the future or past as long as it was the same caliber and your bullet-casing ratio must match the receipts?
The gun cabinet ant bullets/casings are checked by an officer of the law at any given time that is random.

I'd be fucking pissed if someone hurt my dog though.....

you're a faggit.

>Not living on a 5th floor, in an apartment without the elevator and with pic related door

Because the government wants to keep the people on the leash. The deaths, traumas and maiming of commoners isn't as expensive as a possible armed revolt against our fuck huge corruption.

Besides, we are run by leftists who love criminals, they don't want us shooting back at their protected little angels.

We have this exact same thread every other day, It's gotten a little old.

They are, and stop making this fucking thread you god-damned retard.

Deagles are jam factory meme tier nigger guns.

>classe média
>não conviver com crime
Ou tu é muito jovem ou muito burro, porque os unicos que não tem chance de serem assaltados na macacolandia são os filhos de juizes ou deputados que ganham mais de 15k

Also the mandatory penis inspection and a no singles policy, I'm sure.

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house, murder you, rape your wife and mess up your pots and pans. Why aren't guns legal in your country Sup Forums?

Faggit burger does not even have chemical weapons.

Typical.

Let them be. They want to feel all smug and superior despite being on a pile of shit.

Check to see how many parents accidentally shot their kids as they snuck back into their home after a late party or meeting friends. Being fearful is so childish.

>Ou tu é muito jovem ou muito burro, porque os unicos que não tem chance de serem assaltados na macacolandia são os filhos de juizes ou deputados que ganham mais de 15k

Are you a kind of nigger then?

Is that what you are saying?

>Being fearful is so childish.

Being alive and safe is comfy.

they are

bump, good point

underrated as fuck

>F2000
>Future
kek

>pic
and yet he was still a massive pussy.

so sick of this meme
The Hughes amendment was lawfully enacted and voted for as a part of a larger bill
Probably one of the only Gun Control measures I actually agree with
Poor people shouldn't have machine guns

Because the Fathers of Confederation weren't dumb enough to enslave a people who can't work and couldn't ever imagine our country getting blacked.

You can't just kick the doors down around here

>muh scary auto weapons
kys; full auto is useless for any accurate shooting

i don't even know if you understand what i have written, but if that's the case, i am saying that even if you are white and work hard around here you are not safe from being shot in a dark alley, while people like the guy i replied to are sustained by their parents that have a job in the government act like there's no crime around them , when in fact they live basically around malls but call themselves middle class because they don't want to be hated by people that work hard to earn some monkeydollars

so much as lay a single finger on my pots and pans & I will fucking end you.

have a nice day

>buying kike products from (((Israeli Weapon Industries)))
>not being ultimate good goy

cause of some falseflag faggotry in the 90s and 'based Howard' disarming the populace.

Not here. My house is booby trapped af.

my handgun is right beside my bed and it's unloaded with the safety off

God Bless Texas

Because the phony government shat on the will of the people and decided that the majority of the population who are pro-gun must be wrong.

no guns in canada so i can defend myself with any blunt object i want. Just start throwing everything in my room at them while screaming "LOTAR ROGAR" and other racial slurs

Criminals here used to be relatively "nice", meaning that even if some old grandma caught two well built burglars redhanded, said burglars were much more likely to simply flee the scene than to attack her. There was a certain kind of "civility" or "honour" even amongst the lowest of the low; when people had street fights 20 years ago they would usually not attack others from behind, not "gang up" on their opponents, and not keep kicking someone that obviously can't fight anymore (fights were still brutal though). That changed under the influence of the growing muslim arab youth: calling your "brothers" and ganging up on single individuals became normal, surprise attacks from behind as well. Oh, your group heroically downed an unsuspecting bystander? Just keep kicking against the head like the "strong fuckers" you are. That behavior spread to the non-migrant youth as well. Now our average burglar isn't so nice anymore. But still far from your average Murican Burglar (who is likely to be armed and willed to shoot you down), since they still fear the juristical consequences.

When entering and leaving Germany became easier (thanks EU), we also got a problem with organized groups of polish burglars. But those seem to do some scoutwork before to prevent encounters with the property owners.

I understand that making guns illegal is NOT an option for the US (too many guns there already; it would leave the criminals armed and the citizens unprotected), but here in Europe we can still live without the need to make guns legal. Sure, you can get a gun here illegaly, but not if you are a total moron (which will exclude most of the criminals here already).

Really the only kind of criminals that would make me rethink my stance are the middle eastern arabs / north africans going apeshit in europe. Those come from a far different climate - regarding brutality - and don't give a single fuck about what they do (since our courts don't punish them anyway).

Why aren't you ____ Sup Forums?

Fuck off shill

Nobody needs a 30 gun assault clip in their bullet.