So it looks like Milo is either married or engaged to a black man. Who woulda thought?

So it looks like Milo is either married or engaged to a black man. Who woulda thought?

Also thank god he's coming back

On the day of the rope, many will want him spared. I sure as hell won't be counted among them. In fact, I'd gladly do the honors myself.

That kike needs to fuck off

>jew faggot nigger lover
Wait people want him around? Who? He's a useful idiot that's all and with this latest shit he's far outlived his use.

>retarded pink boys idolized someone who was using them and making fun of them
color me Surprised Brown

It better be a Hotep!

I thought he might do something like this, if he tries to stage a come back he needs all the oppression points he can get

just imagining this faggot taking BBC is enough for me to disregard every milo thread

>objective standard for beauty

That fag used to fuck pizzapartyben who is a spic
Now he's in love with a nigger
Gay, jewish coalburner
That's the new Sup Forums
Kill that fucking disgrace of a human being, for God's sake

I thought Milo was against gay marriage?

Milois the long con. He is a gay that pretended to be conservative in order to sway some people. Now he is stating the process of rejecting the right, going to the left and being hailed as surviving the gay kabasis

It is pretty obvious that Milo is conservative. Despite his pedo comments.

He'll probably do therapy, say he admits to being a molestation victim and get a public gay wedding at the end when he's "healed"

Anyone else more disgusted by race-mixing than homosexuality?

>i better show the world how progressive i am

by fucking even more niggers

aww, how cute! i'm happy for them! :3

noone knows who he is?

Leslie Jones, I presume.

Everything about him is fake. He used to call himself Milo Andreas Wagner and claim his dad was german. Then he gets a job at the catholic herald and all of a sudden he goes from jewish to a "lifelong catholic". Then when he gets fired he starts joking about some priest who taught him blowjobs. None of it is real, there was no priest. He was raised jewish. He didn't even know what a confirmation was until it was explained to him.

If he thinks toning down the Liberace act and being a "respectable" gay will get him a job, he's retarded. The only reason people cared about him in the first place was cause he was a trophy fag for conservatives to parade around ("look how cool we are, this ain't your father's conservatism!). If he's not acting like a huge degenerate he's worthless to them.

looks like Milo is the top

>Also thank god he's coming back

lel

>Look at me alt right I'm "your" faggot

Basically this.

He just found an untapped marked (Gay conservative) and decided to milk it for as much shekels as possible.

I am 100% certain if Soros donated a large enough sum he would flip 180 and become the biggest SJW possible

We knew this for a long time and only redditors like him. Milo threads should be sage bombed into oblivion.

>Key West
What a dump. There are literally no nice hotels there, not even the Walorf is nice.

>Parading around his black bf like a multicultural liberal

Why do people on Sup Forums like this faggot?

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" Support him for now once the west is uncucked then look inwards for degeneracy.

>objective standards of beauty

he is the ultimate trump card