Explain this, flat earthers

Explain this, flat earthers.

i've heard them say it's a fake

Have you personally been to space and saw it for yourself?
It's flat dude

1. Answer my question.

2. Christians arent completely absent minded when it comes to science.

3. 90 degrees from what? Is peter james attempting to say hold it pointing up or as if it was laying on a table?

I'll attempt to answer this horizon confusion: The huge measurement of where the ship, in this case, will not go "first" considering its size & range. It's not going over a hill 10ft away from you, you big silly goose.

Duh. That's how dinosaurs went extinct.

Have you personally seen the earth as flat?

How does that molyneux guy say it.....not an argument...?

youre pretty daft if you think im a flat earther

Wow, that's actually the best flat earth evidence i've seen yet. Holy fuck.

Yeah, i could tell by the image name. I want discussion you fucking poop butt.

Yes I have I own a telescope genius. go get one at walmart

>go get one at walmart
Troll, i'll take the bait.

Do you use that telescope to look at yourself too? How the fuck are you using it to look at earth?

o shit I was looking at the wrong planet. just figured out I've been staring at the moon, which is definitely a flat planet because of the aformentioned telescope

I'm surprised you're still replying to me desu makes this bus ride more entertaining.

yeah watching silly geese drool on their jacket is always fun, especially where i live because it usually freezes on their jacket.

>Literally everybody believes this image is _real_

-----globe------

Gravity

Looks flat to me m8
pretty shit argument

>cannot exist
>just vanishes from existence, atoms slide into oblivion.

Spanish educational system

Earth's curvature is visible even from 3200m high.
Flat earthers BTFO

> I want discussion

ehhh i dont really

Do I need to explain what a CGI is? Do I need to explain why this is obvious? Pic related is what you should see behind the Earth.
Why doesn't NASA put a nice firmament behind the Earth like Hollywood always do? Because of a stupid statement made by Armstrong after the lel landings mission #11. Since then NASA has been forced to never put any star in any fake they produce.
Hope this helps.

Don't you dare question the Antarctic treaty you stupid goy

I want a flat earther to explain the moon to me

Why does it shine even though it's supposedly outside the sun's illumination circle?

Why does everyone on earth see the same phase of the Moon? Shouldn't someone in Canada see a different phase from someone in Brazil, since they are looking up at it at different angles? Furthermore, why do we always see the same face of the Moon?

And how do eclipses make sense? In particular lunar eclipses. Also, tides

nigger the earth is actually losing air all the time
but most of it is held in by gravity, you know that thing that makes things a go down and the earth's magnetic field whiuch protects it from solarwinds

I will but first you explain me why the Sun is shrinking in this clip?

I'll do you one better. The question that makes all flat earthers lose their spaghetti.

If the earth is flat, why can't I see Mt. Everest from my back yard?

>1969 moon landing

The Earth has a radius of 4000 miles. Mount Everest is 6 miles tall. That's 0.15% of the Earth's radius

To see a significant curvature that is immediately obvious you will have to go up a significant portion of the Earth's radius. Maybe 100 miles or so.

You can detect the curvature though even standing on a tall mountain, but yes it is not immediately obvious at first glance.

>Implying anyone actually believes the earth is flat

I can never tell if the whole flat earth thing is just an elaborate meme, or if there are really so many people dumb enough to unironically believe it.

Greeks were able to prove that the earth was round over 2000 years ago--it's really not , and never has been, a mystery

So, because you're in the air looking at the horizon, that somehow equates to the earth is flat? Does the earth have varying elevations or no?

See previous comment

Yes, thank you for disproving a flat earth here. If pressure is pushed on something equally on all sides, it wouldn't be flat. Dope.

I don't know what this is, i'm sure you don't either.

Give me the original image and we'll talk about conspiracies. I understand you think they look alike, unfortunately that doesn't equate to a flat earth.

I don't understand what you're attempting here. Sunlight will create this effect, you're just proving again that the earth isn't flat.

What is: a fish lens

Give me more, i'm bored by the garbage you've presented here.

Atmosphere blurring

I live by the ocean dude, I watch the sun set into the waves. Don't try to tell me it gets smaller.

>implying anyone here is actually conservative
Oh no, you didn't fall for it, did you?

thanks for posting stupid shit like this. it really makes me feel smart when compared to fucking spherecucks.

it honestly doesn't require too much thought to conclude the earth is flat, but dumb fucks are lied to SO EASILY that I feel like a fucking God, brother.

try harder shill

Because the amount of light the atmosphere allows to enter shifts depending on the angle from one's perspective. Less light the lower the angle from your perspective.

>posting a 2d picture in a feeble attempt to """prove""" 3 dimension

It must be hard for you

>Do I need to explain what a CGI is?
Yeah, it works both ways, dummy. Both sides can do it. Can you prove that it's been used? Otherwise, its a baseless claim and you're a douche.

Explain your hypothesis of firmaments "behind" earth, i'm curious.

Explain this flat earthers

Well that's an easy one; visibility

10/10 argument from the guy only posting pictures to prove his point instead of an argument.

Yes, my dick is quite hard from proving borderline retards wrong in one fel swoop. Did you have anything else for your shit assertions?

nice story shill.
>To see a significant curvature that is immediately obvious you will have to go up a significant portion of the Earth's radius.
We can't even find that 2m drop that we are supposed to observe at a 3miles distance

u'r welcome flatbro. i feel that the best way to wake globetards up is to make them see the stupidity of the heliocentric model

>Atmosphere blurring
No this was filmed during dry season, there is no clouds in the sky and no flare visible.
>Because the amount of light the atmosphere allows to enter shifts depending on the angle from one's perspective.
lol

>no curve
HOW ARE THOSE TREES SURVIVING UNDERWATER?!

oh, you're just an idiot.

Irrelevant. What if I have a telescope or binoculars? Where's Everest?

Yeah, this isn't an argument. This is called "shit talking" and you're fucking horrible at it. You seem like a young earther.

is hard to tell, the average spaniard can't understand english

m8 I'm telling you, I literally stand and watch the sun set into the ocean practically every single week. Maybe you don't live by the beach so you don't know what I'm talking about. You can clearly see the sphere of the sun cresting into the horizon.

Visibility. How far away are you from Everest? Weather conditions could debilitate your ability to see THAT far away. Before you lose your shit, i'm OP.

uh isnt the round earth even more proof of intelligent design

flat earth sounds like some kind of experiment for 2nd grade

you think god is a 2nd grade girl

would that explain anything.... no...

the universe is definetly the mind of something, minds arent flat they're pretty round and 3d and has stuff in them

what if everything ever is an expression of basically the same thing like a fractal but different sizes and anything we dont understand is basically not seeing the connection of how the small fractal relates to the larger fractal

You could have stopped at
>is hard to tell, the average spaniard can't understand

We are talking of the boat, there is no 2m drop to observe otherwise you wouldn't see the hull.
The trees in the background are much farther and perspective melts the lower part of that mountain with the sea exactly as it make the lower part of that dude melt with the ground.
Any idea about that 2m drop that can't be found?

How do flat earther's explain other planets? Are they still orbiting the sun? Do they orbit us? Are they rising through space at the same speed we are? What's the deal?

Did not notice. Alright, assume its a clear day and the earth is flat. Given that Everest is the tallest mountain on land I should be able to see it from any point on the flat earth, right?

The flat earth nonsense was started by a debate team

I believe the idea was a contest to see if they could convince people of the most ridiculous thing possible. They've successfully proven how easily manipulated large swaths of the population are by nonsense arguments

The two windows have a different angle from the camera perspective, there is a little distortion expected.
without a glass/angle component, it's a perfect straight line.

No one really knows where we are. The photos dont seem genuine but how can height and depth be present on a flat surface.

I think the explanation for them is either jewish tricks or masonic conspiracy lies.

>We are talking of the boat
Oh, so you're just going to ignore the huge trees in the back from disappearing? LOL you're a shit troll or really fucking stupid.

>Any idea about that 2m drop that can't be found?
UH, you mean that fucking boat that's underneath waves, dope? You're using a webm of a sea, which was a good idea, until you decided to use the windiest day so waves a fucking retarded. This doesn't help your case, especially when trees are under water. Stop ignoring facts when they're present. How fucking stupid do you have to be to do that?

It's flat bro. Gravity can't work because it violates the speed of light. Read a book or something.

You can't really determine the curvature of the Earth on such a small scale as a yard. The Earth is not a perfect sphere. It has hills and rises, flat spots and uneven surfaces.

It's easier to do this experiment on the ocean

Show us the proof faggot.
All you have is NASA, so opinion discarded.

Please show us how vacuum avoids sucking earth's atmosphere

take that pic yourself did you?

> all celestial bodies we observe are spherical and rotate.
> no other flat disk planets in the observed known universe
> muh earth special snowflake
> no explanation in astrophysics for how a flat disk earth can form
> no explanation in plate techtonics for how pangea can split into continents on a flat earth

Flat earth so easily btfo.

With a telescope at a viable height above sea level, yeah that would make sense. I think it overall depends upon how far away you are from it, though.

Those are called compasses you dumbass, nearly every scientist back then used one when dealing with circles

I have a compass that I use for math, does that make me a freemason?

this is the most retarded shit ive ever seen.

holy shit that's a good camera

nice story shill
>How do flat earther's explain other planets?
they are wandering stars.
>Are they still orbiting the sun?
nothing orbits the Sun, gravity doesn't exist
> Are they rising through space at the same speed we are?
No that non-sense comes from the shill society known as flat earth society, funded by the government.
> I literally stand and watch the sun set into the ocean practically every single week
Zoom into it and realize it doesn't set.
Just illusion.

The horizon only stays at eye level on a flat plain. On a ball (no matter the size) the horizon falls below eye level as you ascend above the surface. Hence the earth is a plain not a ball.

Also, time zones, tides (moons gravity affecting different areas of earths oceans as the earth and moon rotate),

Yawn

>compases and straightedges are signs of masonic conspiracies
Oh shit guys, I know a ton of engineers and mathematicians that must be masons because only a mason has these things.

Vaccums don't suck

The particles push. There is no pull. When you are "sucked" into a vaccum it's because the particles around you are pushing you.

You may not know this, but the air molecules around you are bouncing around at hundreds of miles per hour. When that is exposed to a vaccum, the particles which happen to be travelling in the direction of the empty space at the time quickly rush into it, pushing anything in their way along with it.

The reason air molecules are held to the surface of the Earth is because of gravity. Any molecules which are sent flying off into space are quickly dragged back.

This is not true of all molecules though. Hydrogen and Helium move fast enough at atmospheric temperature that a significant portion of them reach escape velocity, and therefore leave the Earth forever. This is why Earth's atmosphere has no hydrogen, despite having plenty of water (which is H20, hydrogen bound with Oxygen)

the amount of atmosphere that the light of the sun has to pass through at that angle is far greater than it is at noon, and regardless of what the video says atmospheric lensing is not minimal.

In flat earth theory, what you would say you are witnessing is the aparent size of the sun in the sky decreasing in size by half over and over agiain, in a smaller and smaller period.
if the sun was traversing a plane and shrinking due it moving away (inverse square law etc....) The apparent speed (and acceleration) of the sun is (are both) increasing massively in the period of just the few minutes at sunset, while this phenomenon is not visible or reported at any other point on earth EVER.

I think this is the one thing that kept me from entertaining any ideas that flat earth could be real. If the sun were traversing a plane, the sun would also never actually set it would asymptotically approach the horizon but never breach it. You would with some strong telescope be able to see the sun on the horizon with some strong telescope. Or at least detect its presence direction and magnitude of luminosity.

>Mars is a star
Nigger, you doin kangs physix?

To be honest with you, I don't care what shape the earth is.

However I wouldn't be surprised if it was flat. I lean towards round tho.

Never truly researched it.

If you put a line from point to point in that frame of the webm i guarantee you the middle of those points are lower.

>> all celestial bodies we observe are spherical and rotate.
lol
watch Venus, kiddo
Look at how spherical she is.

>they are wandering stars
What does that mean though? What's a wandering star?
> gravity doesn't exist
What keeps us stuck to the Earth then? What keeps the sun in the sky?