Takei wants an American Spring

Admitted pedophile advocate George Takei thinks it's time to overthrow Trump.
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/834857770348339202

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Takei
military.com/daily-news/2016/11/02/survey-career-oriented-troops-favor-trump-over-clinton.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soros...

Can we get a trend going to boycott pizza hut or whatever gay pizza he advertises for?

what does this gook even do

>I'll finally get to gun down lefties on the street
Wew its gonna be fun

rubs off unsuspecting blindfolded men on Howard Stern and shills for Pizza Hut

This looks like a threat on the presidents life and democracy itself. Perhaps somone should report him.

Guess who just jumped up towards the first 100 to be hung on the Day of the Rope?

Fuck off now sulu... Mr Scott, open the airlock!

>Leftist

>Overthrow government

>When the military loves the president and the administration

>When they aren't militant nor armed

>When they advocate for gun restrictions

>When the people who hate trump only make up 50% of the population

>When republicans make up the majority of the house, senate, and have the executive branch

>When the left is paint themselves as radicals without reason that normies are waking up

>When the media is coming out as being excessively biased and character assassinating individuals like pewdiepie, redpilling gen Z

>When 75% of anti trump people only live in the metropolitan areas and are majority middle and upper middle class people

I've never laughed so much in my life.

>Can we get a trend going to boycott pizza hut
I like this idea. Anybody have ideas for a hashtag?

This. Pick up a gun and be done with it already, there's millions of us in our 20's and 30's who've been waiting for it to happen for fucking ever.

Day of the rope, when?

>American Spring lead by old faggy queen chink
>Liberals take to the streets armed with pink studded dildos as weapons
>Get slaughtered

I like where this is going.

I can't imagine what its like to have an ego this inflated

We need to get bingping jerkcock in prison. We all need to spam this post to the officials to get him a nice talking to by the govt.

you're fat ass couldn't get up to hang a rope.

I hope it happens sooner than later, I'm starting to get old. I don't want to be an out of shape 40 something when it happens.

i feel like youre under estimating how many people in the military would end up supporting leftists

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

can this 80 year old faggot die already

#boycottpizzahut

Because the Arab spring was so successful. Friendly reminder that's where Isis and al-queda came from.

I think all of these liberals advocating for overthrowing the government are so immersed in echo chambers that they think that 90% of America hates Trump. In reality it's probably 20% like, 20% hate, and 60% don't give a fuck

Everyday I wish for Takei to get black-bagged.

>an American spring
>tfw I'm a southerner

When will this cocksucker succumb to AIDS? I'm sick of his existence.

>You all go do the blood stuff for me, I'll hang back and keep you updated with snarky tweets

Fuck your feelings. This is Trump country.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

the US military has like 1.5 million people in it, doesn't it?

how many actual front line troops are there? 300,000 maybe? combine that with veterans and maybe it goes up to 800k or something?

i don't see how these liberals would fight against nearly a million people who have marinated in holes out in some arabic country for the last 10 years with the express fantasy of murdering every liberal

Lol I want to see a huge Trump supporter smack the shit out of this gay manlet.

Closer to 60% hate now...

>#boycottpizzahut
That's pithy and sends the message, but I think we should connect it to Takei and his pedophilia/insurrectionist beliefs.

I
WISH
A
NIGGA
WOULD

We're sorry but please don't send him back

>i feel like youre under estimating how many people in the military would end up supporting leftists

Tiny. *Minuscule* compared to the ones who will fight on his side

Pizza hut, Taco Bell, KFC, Wingstreet are all owned by the same company.

As yes, because the Arab Spring in Syria led to a greatness and prosperity

These faggots know that all the ____ spring uprisings ended in war right?

>another celebrity flaccidly tries to (((convince))) leftists to do for (((them)))
I like this meme

I wonder which intelligence pays him. Chinese? Arab? Russian?

I feel like you're underestimating how many generals would throw dissenting leftists faggots in military prison for fomenting sedition

Go for it

Me too, I didn't buy all this sweet ass kit for nothing. Hurry up and try already so we can clean the filth out.
That's true but more importantly what do those lefties do in the mil?
It would be a bloodbath. Where I am from there is a lot of veterans around me and none of them are sympathetic towards these people.

Because the Arab Spring turned out so well.

his face has always looked like really bad plastic surgery i guess...

this guy is literally z-list...who cares...

Takei is barely coherent most of the time.
The guy is riddled by herpes and does various drugs regularly.

>American Spring
Soros just spend like 10 billion on this shit. Am I in a time-loop? What the fuck?

This guy is literally the worst. Every single of his tweets are disgusting.

i don't get how it would end well when you have basically all of delta force, the navy seals in general, etc, all retired members of which are probably the career warrior types who didn't want to leave the military but were forced to, and have extensive training on creating resistance movements

>literally
Isn't reddit missing you?

#shutthehut

wow can you get anymore CIA faggot?

>tfw you will be a Stromtrooper in your lifetime

You're delusional

Fuck that homo

Leftists in the military are generally the most useless people. Sure there are exceptions to the rule but the rule remains.

And he wonders why he was put in the camps.

Takei was in Star Trek. Stormtroopers are Star Wars

Yeah man

I can't wait to see Delta Force and the Seals start a revolution so that trannies can use the little girls' room

I'm sure it's a gigantic problem for them and they've had just about enough

Is there something that happened in the last day to provoke this, or is he just sperging outta nowhere?

This is in reference to the Arab spring, right? Do they realize how many people died during the Arab spring and the fallout from it? Do they realize how fucking violent the Arab spring was? They are calling for the death of thousands.

Because the Ayy-rab spring was such a resounding success?

#Pedohut

>Where I am from there is a lot of veterans around me and none of them are sympathetic towards these people.
Me too, and the left is making it worse by pushing so hard for trans rights. Trans disgust >80% of the population. It's a terrible hill to choose to die on.

no my point is that if a revolution did start you'd have retired special forces training angry white people in guerilla warfare

>create multiple groups dedicated to destroying governments
>conveniently let them back into society while going above and beyond to make them angry
>expect it to end well once they get angry enough to start bombing things

>delta force, the navy seals in general, etc, all retired members of which are probably the career warrior types

Do you know the kind of shit the deep state has made the spec ops guys do? Train hit squads for Mexican cartels, if anything the spec ops will be the down fall of the alphabet soup all you have to do is let them off the leash.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Takei
>Brad Altright Takei

Allright, which of you fuckers did this

How many militias in America are left-leaning?

Trump killing obongo's tranny bathroom law

Can we meme this faggot into the grave?

Ahh ignore my post

It wouldn't end well for anyone lots of innocents would die, but it seems almost necessary.
Just my one immediate neighbor who was Marine Recon scares the fuck outa me sometimes with the shit he knows and does, I can't imagine a dozen of these guys getting together and planning asymmetrical warfare.
Also you'd have to count in some of them being mercs, it would go both ways.

>Civil War erupts
>The most visible champions go first

Verified tweeters would be the first to go as lone wolf actors would just be a localized thing.

>literally nothing going on in the country except the same old fake media outrage
>overthrow the president!
If only these leftists ever got through their thick skull how fucking childish they look when they do this. Nobody likes them, no wonder they feel oppressed.

yeah, like a handful of dumb minorities that will lose all government pension for siding with foreign interest paid protesters

Checked

He should set up an internment camp for Republicans.

He's been very anti-trump sometime before the election, and has since descended into madness after he got elected.

Takei and other LGBT should be thankful of Trump's ban of people from Sharia countries, they know little of what they do to homosexuals and transgenders there.

Its kosher on both sides bro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked by facts:

military.com/daily-news/2016/11/02/survey-career-oriented-troops-favor-trump-over-clinton.html

Western liberals are no Bolsheviks, a liberal uprising will be dealt with quickly

AIDS has really let me down with this guy.

Lefties in the military are mostly in non-combat roles only for 3-4 years to get free school, and even then they are very few thanks to years of anti-war sentiment on the left.

Combat arms is fucking right-wing as fuck, it's something like 75% white and of them about 3/5ths are Southerners.

t. Recent Veteran

I'm sure there are plenty of leftists who remember all the extremely optimistic rhetoric surrounding it when it began and have no idea why we stopped talking about it shortly afterward.

None of those guys look intimidating. Little boys with big guns and an orange Drumpf.

>Do they realize how many people died during the Arab spring and the fallout from it?

No, all that shit was blacked out here.

It was just hashtags and rainbows to the US population.

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also this was navy seal convoy, best of the best.

Can take you out a mile away while on a boat in the dark

Kek, probably has that Elton John immunity mutation.

>the people who don't own guns will overthrow the government
Sure thing.

45% voted trump, 45% voted johnson, 10% voted clinton.

so 10% legit leftists, 45% just wanted to stay out of wars, 45% thought Trump would be better than Clinton if shit went down.

Didn't they get reprimanded for this

isnt that sedition? If he gets arrested he'll autistically screech about it and lie.

i think it was actually a private owner, i'm pretty sure military vehicles on home soil have to carry unit insignia and so on

Is this retard even aware of the current state of the countries where the Arab Spring occurred?