How do we uncuck the coasts?

How do we uncuck the coasts?

Commiefornia can secede for all I care. They wouldn't last five years as their own nation.

>Dumbfuckistan
"Lets spew a bunch of fossil fuels into the air and disrupt global plans to reduce the impact of global warming, at the expense of coastal communities. Lets have a bunch of oil tankers going up and down coasts"

>America
"Lets not vote for the people who want to drown us and risk pollution in our waters"

New Jersey bro here...I'm working on it. Trump got 1.5 million and hillary got 2 million during the election so we're on our way. Don't give up on us.

>tfw moved to Jersey from based Ohio last week
>living in a blue state

Feels badman

tactical nukes.

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

Reminder that Drumpf supporters are all fat niggers.

Delete the big cities.

I'm sorry, but following the advice of A FUCKING LEAF is the last thing we need.

I've thought about Nuclear war, and I figured that if an enemy is going to bomb us they would bomb either New York City or LA. This gives my fears a little solace.

>niggers
>voting trump

oh thats rich, user.

Yes but that data is directly due to spics and niggers (mainly niggers) who overwhelmingly vote democrat

NEVADA IS NOT BLUE fucking hell.

Denver here. Pls help.

Sell California to the ruskies

Chicago-fag here,
It's impossible to change Illinois, there's more dead voters than live voters, so it'll always be a democrat state

Russia doesn't deserve to be saddled with California. Just nuke it, or at least San Francisco and Los Angeles.

This. I'm from Oregon and the state would definitely be red if it wasn't for Portland. Even with the libs in the valley and on the coast.

How do we unfuck middle America?

Blow up reno and north Las Vegas
Require ID to vote

>This. I'm from Oregon and the state would definitely be red if it wasn't for Portland. Even with the libs in the valley and on the coast.
I got that feeling too when I was visiting there. Portland was cucked beyond redemption. I don't think that the Pacific NW has a clue how fucking lucky they are not to see a nigger every time they turn around. This is coming from a TN OG dawg. Its polluted in the south.

Like this.

probably by using the word "cuck" more

More deportations.

Global Warming

>spics and niggers
>in West Virginia

k

>Trump got 1.5 million and hillary got 2 million during the election so we're on our way

I hope you understand NJ has much bigger problems than partisan issues. We have a lot of work to do.

south Jersey is still based user the kkk is even still alive there

The KKK is there because there are so many fucking minorities there. Also, the KKK is full of shit.