Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/OccupyDemocrats/photos/a.347907068635687.81180.346937065399354/1437051609721222/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/15/north-carolina-needed-6500-farm-workers-only-7-americans-stuck-it-out/?postshare=7531487391493971&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.597d21d3dd8c
buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/all-you-americans-are-fired?utm_term=.geQ9jZDyM#.kpV56dKj1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my unsustainable business needs illegals with barely any rights to function
gee, almost... sounds like... something the seppos had a civil war over... once upon a time... aagh my almonds

>Leftists arguing against strawman version of the right
You idiots always leave out the 'illegal' bit.
That's the part we have a problem with.

Oh, wages are depressed due to illegals? Color me surprised.

I think most coal miners would rather pick fruit on a livable wage than die due to black lung. If Trump wasn't dumb as shit he would bridge this two problems.

>Farmer puts up job opening applications.
>Refuses to even pay minimum wage to pinch a penny.
>Surprised when no one applies.

>Justifying nearly slave like labor

Never change democrats

except this time we're all slaves

I can work with 7.

> What are work permits?
> What are work visas?
> What do many other countries do?

To elaborate on this, the combine harvester was never invented until we abolished slavery.

Kick out the mexicans and we will get a new renaissance of agricultural machinery.

Sounds like a good way for young people to work off their student debts.

>we need slave labor

such tolerant, so heart

WORK VISA U CUNT

source pls

>source

There isn't one because the farm would've faced federal charges aiding criminals.

Jesus Christ, if you're going to make b8, put more thought into it.

sage.

fpbp

What's cheaper, paying an unlivable wage to an illegal or paying for the housing/food/general well being of a slave?

>new renaissance of agricultural machinery.
>implying
kick out the mexicans and companies will invest in artificial ingredients.
Field work ALWAYS require lots of able bodied manpower otherwise australia wont be hiring fruit pickers.

You're wrong.

go watch fake fox news, conservashit

>What are guest workers

fb.com/OccupyDemocrats/photos/a.347907068635687.81180.346937065399354/1437051609721222/

Hope this link works, facebook links get fuckier every day

We need illegals....can't you understand that? What is wrong with you people?

Who will commit the crimes if we don't let illegals into our country, pay for their food stamps, health care, free school, free dental, rent assistance and Obamaphones?
WHO, Dammit??????

How. so.

Why the fuck would companies waste billions on researching and developing shitty lot of maintenance self driving robots to uproot fuckin potatoes while they can just spend the same amount in association with NASA to develop digestible starch from natural gas and silica?

Trump is making soylent green real deal with it faggot.

That has nothing to do with field work.

Which is why I said you are wrong.

Why do liberals keep pushing this idea of slave labor?

I know right? It's like they want people to work for less than minimum wage and be treated like second class citizens.

It's kind of funny how the left marginalizes a group of people by calling them fruit pickers. Fruit picker is the new leftist term for wetback.

fuck you.

In a world where men are slaves, food is nothing but oil for the working class.

You're a pariah that can't afford $400 per pound slab of real, zero preservative, farm fresh, American made Trump(tm) steak - shoulder cut.
Enjoy your 20 cents per meal Trump(tm) nutrient shake instead.

So liberals like exploiting the working class with survival-wages, unsafe working conditions, toxins and insecticides? Because that's what illegal labor enables, and what legal labor finds so intolerable. End the use of illegal labor by these abusive employers and they will have to make the jobs more attractive to legal labor (higher wages, worker safety, not exposing workers to pesticides, etc).

oh fuck lads so this is how it all started
>trump made food prices jump across the roof
>libs and patriots too much of a fuckin pussy to kill him
>companies forced to develop artificial food to feed the starving citizens
>the world develops and mass produce basic form of widely available nutritional supplement made from fucken gas and sand
>it became so popular among the americans because dumbfucks cant afford real food, makes the companies billions and they started to sell the product to starving nations for literally the cost of nothing
>world hunger solved at a cost of eating disgusting shitty mushy the fuck ever that is
So this is the fuckin invention that made the 21st century huh?
the 20th gave us nuclear power for cheap energy and 21st century gave us this shitty thing that solves world hunger
fuck

Easy solution, force welfare niggers to do these jobs

Anti-shitpost, good job.

Maybe if they offered a decent wage they would have takers. Of course illegals will do anything for 2.35 an hour.

>try to run a business without employees
In the real world, if you can't operate or succeed, its a failure and you go under.
Instead the solution?
>Destroy the country for temporary gain and damn the people you were trying to serve in the first place

What a cancerous fucked mind you traitors have.
Move to fucking mexico or the middle east already.

Ya you wouldn't want to work with a bunch of racist wetbacks either.

Damn, this is right.
You know, women are kind of below on the income scale, maybe if we persuade more women to do these open jobs it would even things out?

>hahaha you have facts and statistics?
>check out this anecdote

my co-workers daughter did work at a farm and was many times not even paid, and had a shit ton of illegals working on the farm as well. farms will fuck ya in terms of paying you

>Extremely cheap available labor (illegals) available
>Citizens don't take the jobs
>Extremely cheap labor becomes unavailable (deport illegals)
>Businesses forced to raise wages enough so that citizens will take them
>Citizens now take the jobs
Problem solved, dipshit. Its very basic supply and demand here.

Wouldn't North Carolina's farmers just offer higher wages in order to attract more workers?

This

Isn't the immigration law still in place or was that Georgia?

I see neither state has collapsed because of agriculture.

This is why I love Liberals, you think you're so open minded and tolerant when really your argument is, WE NEED OUR SLAVES!

>we want $15 minimum wage!
>we want illegal spics to work fields for $2 an hour
Libfag """""logic"""""

>We need them. Period.
Ah fuck when you put PERIOD on the end of your sentence you just sound like so much of a douche it ruins your point.

Also
>migrants
Migrants is for when they legally come in, the ones implied in this scenario are illegal hence
>immigrants.

Let me guess, you're the same retard that posted the "living wage" thread earlier. Or the one about the big corporations exploiting the working class?

How about this, in 2031 North Carolina will likely need only a couple dozen highly trained workers + robots on their farms, what, then, do we do with 6500 third worlders and their 30,000 children and 100,000 grandchildren who are not unemployable and obsolete?

this

actual source:
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/15/north-carolina-needed-6500-farm-workers-only-7-americans-stuck-it-out/?postshare=7531487391493971&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.597d21d3dd8c

In the article they quote the Center for Global Develepment's "migrant expert" Michael Clemens as saying:

"If wages were doubled, raising the hourly wage for collecting cucumbers from $9.70 to $19.40, it would be impossible for farmers to grow cucumbers profitably – the farmers’ labor cost per acre per year would be too high,"

Essentially the left is saying "Fight for 15! You deserve to get paid more! But if you do you'll collapse the agricultural industry! So we need migrants to do the work YOU won't do! Whoops we can't raise the minimum wage now... Guess no one gets a livable pay rate, oh well! Thanks for the slave labor guys, keep fighting the good fight!"

This shit is retarded, and extremely one sided and I'm willing to bet they left out 95% of the important details that I'm not interested in looking up right now.

Advanced robots are a 24th century thing.
read my prediction here. youll get that this century.
We'll get something new next century but no super robots

liberals want minimum wage for citizens. they never campaigned minimum wage for illegals.

I'm so fucking sick of this argument no one gives a shit if illegals take farming jobs, thats the minority of jobs they take plenty of construction jobs too.

Not an argument.

Pickers are exempted from minimum wage. They earn by the amount they pick (piece rate). That is why citizens don't take the jobs. Illegals undercut them because they live 12 to an apartment and send most of their earning back to Mexico.

>trust us goy, it's not like we have an agenda

Oooo, this is a nice one right here. I'm going to use this.

We need a march to the sea toward the pacific.

Shitty jobs are supposed to be for teens

Liberal logic works as such:

loosen borders to encourage more illegals to work less than min wage in shitty jobs so food prices remain low, everyone's fat.
v
Illegals reproduce, make children, children became citizens, work better jobs. Illegals become naturalized citizens, get min wage and rights.
v
Repeat this until Mexico is automatically annexed into the US

There's really nothing wrong with it. Plus all the illegals will be speaking english and sing the merican anthem anyhow

Illegals are the ones who pick shit because they have a harder time getting legit jobs. A Mexican who comes here legally can get a real job and usually have skills and money with them when they come and won't resort themselves to menial labor.

That being said it's still a stupid argument. If there's no one willing to pick shit then we will create a machine to pick it for us. That means manufacturing jobs for real Americans instead of relying on practical slave labor.

WE need to learn from Mexico

They take more then they make you dumb nigger faggot.

They actually never did. They call the illegals brave opportunity seekers because they got the balls to come in the US without rights.

You know, just like your grandad from Europe.

>Housing
You can get sheds with doors that lock for hundreds of dollars

>Food
In America, corn is cheaper than air

>General well being
It's slavery. You don't care about the general well being of slaves.

> citing FAIRUS.org

fuck off with the fake news, Conservashits

>"If wages were doubled, raising the hourly wage for collecting cucumbers from $9.70 to $19.40, it would be impossible for farmers to grow cucumbers profitably – the farmers’ labor cost per acre per year would be too high,"
So then some people stop growing cucumbers, the price of cucumbers rises, and people who still want cucumbers continue to pay higher and higher prices until an equilibrium is found between price and production where both parties benefit from the exchange.

They would literally increase wages and peole would work.

I worked in restaurants when I was younger because it pays. People literally take dick in their asshole for money.

All your doing is proving the illegals put massive wage pressure on entire sectors. The exact jobs that can give people skills and break long cycles of unemployment.

I fucking hate you OP

The minimum wage in North Carolina is $7.25, in case you don't know.

severely underrated

>Democrats are now arguing against things that will increase wages
The best part is nobody who ever touched this image will have ever been on a farm or even worked a blue collar job in their fucking life.

>only 7 lasted 'til the end of the growing season
That could mean anything... did they quit? Or were they fired just for being American so the growers could hire more migrants?
buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/all-you-americans-are-fired?utm_term=.geQ9jZDyM#.kpV56dKj1

>using another race to to jobs you dont want to do at subpar pay
GEE THAT SURE SOUNDS LIKE SLAVERY

>They only do jobs we wont do
Then why did so many resturants have to close down during that day without immigrants?
Also if they are only doing these jobs then why did they think a day without immigrants would even go noticed?

If the illegal labor was not even on the table as an option, they would be forced to hike the wages they pay so real people actually show up. And if not, they go out of business.

It's not my fault that you based everything on the fact Mexicans will work for pennies

We need more Pepe cartoons

>what is put the prisoners who rot in cells to work in the fields towards their freedom.

The South managed to find a way after losing their slaves. I'm sure these guys will find a way without their Illegal Immigrant pseudo-slaves.

If they couldn't fill those jobs with migrants then they would increase the wages to attract labor.

Migrants don't benefit the common people. They only benefit big businesses who use their cheap labor.

This meme proves slavery was based.

>Starch
A carbohydrate, from
>Silica
Seems like that would be expensive and a neutron source or something