Liberalism is a mental disease

liberalism is a mental disease

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/report-religious-leaders-creating-underground-railroad-to-hide-illegal-aliens/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayASohFuKp4
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>revoke 501c
>oops railroad closed

reminds me of the traitors hiding the jews back then. is in there mentioned leaders of which religion? shall we bet its mostly (((religious))) leaders?

>aiding criminals

Would hate to see that tax exempt status revoked

Why would someone do this? I literally don't understand. You go to virtually any other country in the world without documents, and they'll deport you without hesitation (Europe excluded).

And hopefully they will be prosecuted for aiding/abetting and conspiracy.

>Churches doing what Jesus would do
Really makes me think

The video has several of the "religious leaders" names, churches, etc. Can they be reported to authorities for aiding and abetting?

>Jesus was a criminal

>Muh 501c3
Christians don't sell out for shekels they're not kikes

>Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.

You mean Christianity

>illegal aliens are the new jews
so by hiding these people, they can also be arrested too right

>worship a kike on a stick
>not kikes

Huh?

>what a fictional character would have done

What did he meme by this?

Christfags should get the helicopter treatment

I'd bet on meeting a sane Christian before meeting a sane Liberal.

>charge illegals to hide in my attic/basement
>when ICE comes just tell them where they are

Not surprising from a religion that literally worships a Jewish 'My Wife's Son'.

You'll burn in he'll for that congrats

>charge meth producers to let them make meth in my basement
That's not the way this works.

They will lose interest in this when the illegals start stinking up the place, and a pregnant 13 year old and her 30 year old boyfriend moves in.

>if we end up losing this shit will be taught in public school just like slavery, the underground railroad and the holocaust is now
>we will have to read The Diary of Juan Francisco
>movies will be made about brave sjws harboring illegals in their homes

I will burn in a fictional place after my death? Oh no

Best goy right here.

>underground railroad

Good, send them to Canada. I don't care, so long as they aren't in the United States

no, they can't, I dont want to live that nightmare.

>"A Burrito in the Sun."
>"the Color Brown"
>"Wuthering Esse's"
it'd be horrible.

VARG WAS RIGHT

>wanting the US to be more like the rest of the world
Go away, Obummer.

Gonna hide them for 8 years?

Btw if we catch you hiding illegals we will shoot you

Inglorious Cuckolds
Soros's List

man fuck having borders and laws and shit

separation of church and state when?

>the next generation of Sup Forums after we lose will be watching "The Greatest Story Never Memed"

>inb4 Father Sanchez is killed in his sleep by illegals and they take over his home and identity

How do churches justify helping these people break the law when there's hundreds of millions of people living in Latin America just fine?

I remember before the election a user on 8ch said he went deep undercover as a sjw in his university and he said it was like being in a literal cult. They even had Trump effigies that they tried to curse like the girl who stalked Arnold in "Hey Arnold." What struck out to me more than anything was he said they were fighting to get the universities all around the country to be declared sanctuary universities and establish a underground railroad and literally dig underground dwellings underneath the schools to house illegal aliens if it came to it. I thought it was just a joke but this comes out and there was a thread on here about how wiccans are trying to put some voodoo hex on Trump or some shit.

Could you imagine what kind of retarded ass shit they would be doing if they WON?!

Well white boys I guess it won't be as easy as you thought getting us out of the country. Underground railroads are just the start. Soon well be getting amnesty once dumb ass realizes how expensive it will be to TRY to get us out.

You're doing the exact same shit to other Latin Americans though Pablo.

Because America is a "melting pot" and the Statue of Liberty says some shit about "give me your poor" immigrants or something.

THEY'RE NOT CHURCHES
THEY'RE LEGITIMATE TARGETS

Fuck the propaganda.

Arrest the fuckers and hang them.

It is going to be funny when one of these cucks gets killed by a violent illegal ha.

Its not like they will stay in the US if they have to hide, the whole point is to being here is earning money.

>China and Korea are in Europe

Asians have been a tiny fraction of immigrants until the 1970's. Where are you getting your shit statistics?

>China
Chinese people only started to come into the 1850s, and even after building most of the railroads, we wanted them out, so the Chinese Exclusion Act was passed about 30 years later, and for 60 years after that, no Chinese were allowed in America until 1943.

They weren't part of America during its beginning.

Get your eyes checked, monkeyfucker.
>beginning
Nope, no Indians here, sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayASohFuKp4

>MFW this but for Mexis

>"Joke's on you I was only pretending!"

well yeh, he was

> Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing.

t. St. Paul

>Nope, no Indians here, sir.

And thank you Mr. Jackson, for that.

So they will what, hide them and feed them once they're off welfare?

This is crap, the whole thing is fake news.

This land still has laws and what they are doing is a felony. Don't give a shit what a statue which was a gift from a foreign country says.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

I didn't post any statistics, you stupid hippie scum.
Says the libshit who wants to use inferior Chinese border technology.

>I didn't post any statistics
That's right, now kindly shut the fuck up.

Cool how do they plan to live here without their gibs me dats?

communion wafers and bitter herbs

But I thought the holocaust never happened Abdul, which is it?

Get off your ass and do it yourself, you lazy hippie.

He was crucified, an execution reserved for criminals. Jesus was a criminal.

Love how Sup Forums runs completely contrary to the teachings of Christ and then talks about anti western degeneracy. LARPers and Pharisees, the local lot of you.

Realistically, this is the best thing that could happen for us. Illegals are able to blend in because they are perfectly integrated into our society - they can work, shop, eat, etc. without fear of arrest. Although dependent on government services and support, they aren't directly dependent on the charity of those around them. Once illegals literally become burdens on those who harbor them, patience will wear thin quickly.

Also, the further we can get illegal immigrants away from mainstream society, the less amenable the general public will be towards supporting them.

This is why i'm not a christian anymore. These cucks want to let in millions of low iq shit skins just because they believe in the same invisible sky man as them

He was unjustly executed you pleb. I love how atheists don't know shit about theology then presume to lecture us.

Jesus broke the law. He was a criminal.

If churches start breaking the law we should start taxing them.

>watching that video
>"it's hard as a jew"
>cant breath

>muh identity politics
>we wuz righteous
He was a criminal, you retarded monkey.

the town i grew up in was originally established by the quakers for the express purpose of being a stop on the underground railroad

now the city nigs hate the people who live there and check their privilege for so white and crime free

this type of thing is a revolving door

I fucked a girl who claimed to be a wiccan a few times.

Less than a minute in they're talking to a fucking Jew. We really need to go after them and kick them out first

>my superior monkey tribe
You couldn't even win WWII against the Jews, and you're still dreaming of beating a superior adversary. Brainlets never learn.