Tfw Islamic Germany continues Holocaust 2.0 and finally purged the world of Jews

>tfw Islamic Germany continues Holocaust 2.0 and finally purged the world of Jews

How would you feel about Germany becoming a Muslim country if the trade off is that all Jews are wiped out?

sauce?

Google "Germany burn synagogue"

Two Palestinians torched a synagogue and the German court let them off saying it was a justified political protest against Israel

Muslims have surpassed Jews in the victim chart and now they can freely burn synagogues. Best timeline.

Well muslims don't have strong victim card so they could be wiped out afterwards too. On the other hand muslim burns quite much more intensively than jews so it could be dangerous.

mhhh never thought about that , but you think israel will not nuke germany before ?

>On the other hand muslim burns quite much more intensively than jews so it could be dangerous.

Not at all. In a direct conflict Muslims are harmless. Jews, on the other hand, are sneaky and subversive, much more dangerous.

I like that the Muslim/brown victim card outweighs the Jewish card and they generally don't like Jews. If only they weren't such retards and such a cancer or stayed in their own countries they'd be useful allies.

Anyone else wanna "protest" under the guise of an anti-israel agenda?

Theres nothing worse than an islamic insurgency.

I never gave a fuck if Germany fails or not, so sure. In fact I want them destroyed along with the majority of developed European nations so America can consume them under the guise of "saving Europe from itself" when things get so bad that the Big Ben, the Leaning Tower, the Louvre etc. get blown up and shit and the middle class collapses almost completely enough for the remaining natives to beg for us to consume them into a single nation.

In a first world country, it would be wiped out nearly immediately. Syria is a mess because it's a 3rd world arab country. Assad is only winning because his military structure is westernized.

> LARPing this hard

man this shit would get a germans whole family gassed by merkel herself.

>(((Liel Leibovitz)))
Every single time this cancer

It's a Jewish magazine

I must be in a coma in a hospital or something because the West has truly gone full memelord

I love how the Jew can't even discuss it honestly because of the layers of self-deception colliding.

fucking lol

Just means the American Jews get to play a victim card of unprecedented size.

It's a Jewish magazine, WTF were you expecting?

This timeline is goddamn hilarious. I don't mind that uncle Adolf killed himself and Germans and Swedes are going to be bred out of existence.

>2 posts by this ID

SLIDE THREAD

This thread is amazing, no JIDF shills derailing stuff and trolling us.

>merkel and spectre are jewish advocates for multicultural europe
>imported kebabs start removing matzos
I don't understand it. it doesn't make sense

>le jews are behind multiculuralism in europe/germany

It's a fucking meme and not true at all. 99 percent of the politicians and media people are germans.

I think this marks when Germany went full YES...but at the same time it's anti Jew so it's a bit of GERMANY NO too. It's too much for me to handle

Merkel's a Polish Jew, though.

>Muslims take over Germany.
>"By Allah we must finish what Hitler started. Death to the Jews."
>Muslim Nazis become a thing.
>Leftists and Sup Forums have no idea how to feel about this.