TRANNIES BTFO!!!

TUCKER CARLSON BTFO's TRANNY BATHROOM ADVOCATE.

HOLY SHIT SPREAD THIS AROUND

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ucnd7yQb_c

>Not emphasizing a distinction between sex and gender
What kind of regressive-leftist is this?

What is this fake issue, who gives a shit either way where people shit

>wanting dudes in the same locker room as little girls

God damn. This argument that faggot is trying to stand for CLEARLY has no basis at all. Tucker was cucking him hard

This guy came totally unprepared

USING AN AUSSIE IP IS NO EXCUSE

HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU?

REPORT FOX SHILL THREADS

TUCKER IS A JEWISH PUPPET KEK

C U C K

Arguing about shit that doesn't matter.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

What is the difference?

Fucking this. Just end all gender segregation and be done with it. Men play sportsball with women and women shit with men. If you want privacy when changing your pants for gym class then go in to a private stall.

when's he gunna have brianna wu on?

They claim that gender is who you are on the inside, and it overrides your physical sex. Aka "not all women have vaginas"

It's central to their argument, but the dude didn't even have the presence of mind to correctly argue his point. The left should crucify him for his incompetence as a professional "gender expert."

Stop avatarfagging

It obviously matters, you stupid fucking idiot shills. The real-world implications of this are numerous, such as grown men being allowed to share restrooms with little girls, men going to women's prisons, etc. Aside from that, mass-societal acceptance of mental illness obviously matters. Holy fuck get off this board you stupid newfags and kill yourselves.

How fuck that stuttering badly lefty faggot

It's pieces of shit like this that make me want to let Islam in so they can deal with this shit once and for all.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Splat.

Push too hard on bullshit get whats coming to ya. Trans would have no problem if they fucked off with their bs.
Japan has had trany's for centuries and never had to deal with this garbage.

We should just make all bathrooms single occupancy unisex.

I would shit everywhere if that happened just to oppress everyone

Forget that. Tell me the difference between gender and fashion. I'll wait.

It would be like Sup Forums but in real life

>2005
>laugh at politicians who take the bible literally
>2017
>laugh at politicians who take lgbtbbq+ dogma seriously
made me think

Well said
Gif probably sightly related

It would be like Burger King on Rt. 24.

He said the schools were asking for guidance on this issue, and some were, but not from the fucking president of the United States. Or Washington. They were asking the school boards.

This is who I am on the inside

>We should just make all bathrooms single occupancy unisex.
Appeasing them doesn't solve anything. Political correctness is leftist war machinery. Trannies shouldn't feel accepted, especially when they lack the self-awareness to understand that waving your man dick in little girls' locker rooms isn't acceptable behavior.

Last part of this is for:

Fucking brutal

Tuck is a juggernaut

link? or fake?

it is
it is
its its
its its
it is
its

Age is a social construct. I identify as 16 and therefore i can fuck high school girls

Tucker brought great arguments to this one. "Can i get a small business loan for women-owned business?" Brutal.

Suuure

>big tuck smiling like a madman in the thumbnail

Thats always a good sign.

How exactly were bathrooms unsafe before we had mentally ill perverts in the girls room? Tuck should have asked him this.

>114071075
Holy shit.
Transfag got destroyed.

FUCKED.
DED.

>wanting mentally ill men that dress up as women in the same locker room as your son

noice. Can a burger fill me in on this guy? I met him thru Sup Forums and I thought he was a recent fame but then I saw some clips of him from 90's. Did he just change the network and become more famous lately, or became more famous after trump or what?

>wanting to make passable transwomen use the same locker room as men
I was gonna ask if you wanted them to get raped but then I realized you probably do.

I got an ad for the (((Gigi Gorgeous))) Documentary when I opened this in Youtube. Kek.

>they will never be women

There was a high slip/fall danger. Bathrooms are almost as dangerous as trampolines.

This bald guy is a really fucking cuck bitch who can't answer questions. I will never take liberal people seriously!

I kind of hate this guy. He doesn't make strong cases and he always makes it look like HE is the one dodging the questions.

>if you're confused about that i leave that to your level of enlightenment

I hate Tucker but he BTFOd the transgender lies.

>passable transwomen
lol, I just realized this is a serious issue for the left and something they'll defend. There's gotta be almost a hundred such people tops in the whole country and yet you insane faggots want to die on this hill saying they should get national laws and favor.

Good fucking god, you really are going to bring on a civil war over this inane bullshit. I'll be glad to show my grandkids the ditch they burned you all in.

That was glorious.

>I hate Tucker

he was a cuckservative sockpuppet talking head on one of those partisan hack tit-for-tat spew talking points without real discussion shows. cancer. now he's got some online PR shilling firm making threads about him on Sup Forums all the time.

Expensive, impractical, and a waste of space. We shouldn't concede anything to the mentally ill.

Women are the ones who want separate gendered bathrooms, for good reason too

Well he's the one who's doing the questioning 90% of the time. His format is more of an interview than debate

They continue to make yuge mistakes by going so far into crazyville. Just sit back and enjoy it. With no political power they don't have shit

He basically lets his guests dig themselves into their own holes by asking questions that pick apart their narrative. Socratic questioning

>not making a point on how degenerate it is.

fucckkinng
rekt

>left wing media
>gets a group of guests with the same politics so they can all circle jerk about topics they agree on

>right wing media
>gets leftist guests on so they can debate topics

hmm, i wonder which side has confidence in their arguments

Solution.

Ban children

It is it is it is it is it is
Vulnurabblerabble!

Best way to deal with leftists second to helicopter rides

i repress being trans but as revenge on pol I'm anti white and support globalism

These people need to be fucking killed. This is unbelievable. They are trying, successfully, to change the fundamental makeup of civilization. How are billions of people going along with this shit? It's amazing what you can get away with if you just tell people "this is what smart think and you're an evil human with an irrational fear if you disagree with me." Otherwise normal people are out there defending "transgender rights" tooth and nail. This is fucking insane! They will stop being friends with you, get you fired from your job, and attack you in the street if you say something as sensible as "men are born with penises." How the fuck did we get here? How do more people not realize we are a sick society? FUUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON@!!!!!1

I kinda hate him too

don't know why

but at least he BTFO liberals

CNN and Chris Cuomo love 12-year-old girls seeing the dicks of trannies.

>Never directly answers any questions.

>Talks about Russia ???

>unprepared to argue legal basis

>All over the place

Liberals. Not fucking once.

>doesn't want to see a penis in the locker room
Transwomen don't want you to see their penises any more than you want to see them.

This needs to be a cartoon of Chris Cuomo in a middle school locker room, smacking a 12 year old girl with his dick while calling her and her dad intolerant. One of you faggots draw this please

It happened super suddenly too. I guess the MSM has their leftie cult now and all they have to do is preach it and the shitlibs eat it up

of all shills, fox news shills are lowest in the fuckpile

New meme

>lmao who cares dude
Faggots like you are the reason things have gotten this bad. How hard is it to tell a retard to just fuck off?

CNN shills please get out

You'd have to leave your house first

Well if it's really a transwoman and she hides her penis then nobody would know any better. But you have colleen francis at evergreen college here in Washington flashing her penis in front of the little girls swimteam.

I never thought I would say this back when I was a super liberal in high school in the early 2000s, but then again I never thought I would say a lot of things I've said on Sup Forums. Tucker is fucking based, holy shit. No wonder Trump won in such a blowout. As the left goes further to the extreme SJW-pandering left, everybody who isn't a mental patient starts to identify more with the right.

Are you a shill or something?
Stop using my flag

I know the feeling.

There's no way it will stop with trannies. If they can get away with something as fucking crazy as this, they will stop nothing. They need to be eliminated. If you are not for the mass murder of leftists at this point, you're still bluepilled

Jesus what an absolute savage. Should I watch more of him? Is he conservative or just not a retard.

Stop being underage

America's problem at this point is no fear of God.

The Republican party is right to pull back on this issue because it rightfully shouldn't be an issue at all. People say these kids are vulnerable, yet they hold the most rights, and while these kids express these frustrations of not feeling socially accepted because of their choice to be an outcast, we could be focused on other issues that actually could benefit our community.

These children should be called faggots by their peers if they dress up as a woman and want to use the ladies room if they are a man. Put these mentally ill people back in their place.

I like how his arguments always turned into personal insults.

Like, not one factual or scientific statement

Its all collapsing soon. Just be ready.

I was under the impression that Colleen Francis was in a closed off sauna from which children were prohibited with her friend and didn't try to expose themself in the common area.

>Just end all gender segregation and be done with it.

This hurts women a lot more than men. This means no more womens sports of any kind. No more women in the Olympics. Women are the one that need the segregation and the special rules to compete. Removing segregation or blurring the lines will inevitably lead to male domination because that is what men do.

If you're so passable then just walk into the women's restroom or locker room and you won't have a problem

If you are a biological man, you go to the mens room

If you are a biological woman, you go to the womens room

If you are a biological man but you dress up in womens clothes, you go to the mens room

If you are a biological woman but you dress up like a man, you go to the womens room

The only leeway I would give is in the event of one of them truly passing as the other gender to the point where they fully look like a woman (but with a cock) or vice versa. The only thing that is not clear in this conversation is the difference between someone who makes no effort to look like the other gender but claims to be, in comparison to someone who really makes an effort to pass. If you pass then you wont have any problems, its not fucking hard to think about

If he is passable, nobody would notice, now would they?

>IT'S NOT A REAL QUESTION
>Yes it is
>NO, IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS
Holy shit he got so fucking flustered

Mental health only becomes mental illness when it has negative effects on the individuals day to day functioning. Further, there is anthropological precedent for multiple genders and sexual orientations. I'm with the user that says to just make these spaces open, with stalls for individual privacy. Tucker asks good questions though his condescension is off putting.

>They claim that gender is who you are on the inside, and it overrides your physical sex

Which is double stupid. A lot of these leftist clearly haven't read what their own side has published. No one of repute has ever published that you can choose your own gender. That gender is a social construct.

It's gender EXPRESSION that you can chose. It's gender EXPRESSION that is a social construct.

Gender expression self explanatory. It's the social norms of how a gender is expressed. The clothing, make-up, standard likes and dislikes, actions, etc. And yea, you can choose not to follow this. And It would be fine. More tomboys, I love tomboys.

But all of them just seem to have completely forgotten about that extra word, expression. They're all focusing on gender and gender alone, which makes the whole idea fucking retarded.

It's funny how he mentioned Trump, Russia and Obama as if Obama wasn't a massive little bitch who "drew a line in the sand". Only for the Russians to repeatedly cross it, over and over again. Obama is the same guy who rides a girls bike with tassels, flinches at seeing people fighting and has smaller balls than his wife.

Its not a problem until they go to get changed in a locker room and somebody screams penis.

>satan

Is this how Fox actually names their pictures?

I still dont get how one can even determine that they dont identify as a specific gender. At least the gays made it easy basing it on sexual preference. Fuck Ive met trans people and often their so confused they switch back and forth between genders. How the fuck am I supposed to know? And what happens when people switch? What about non-binaries? Do we need them to have their own bathrooms too?

I have support for the lgbt however I have to strongly agree with Tucker on his position. How is this being regulated, who gets to determine the parameters of the what a trans person is and the science at best is political and barely investigated. I don't really care if anons disagree with me on my support but logic has to apply when it comes to this topic.

Oh uncle Paul.

That advocate is the perfect way to make someone anti-trans.