Why do under 15 year old males seem more functional and less fucked up socially than 20 to 25 year old males...

Why do under 15 year old males seem more functional and less fucked up socially than 20 to 25 year old males. Generally less autistic

Because they're in highschool

why would this make a difference

>why would this make a difference
People who are active in a social environment are more social.
Their social skills are in good practice due to necessity.

Highschool is a brutal social environment.

Bad parenting. Spoiling your children is the easiest way to fuck up their future.

because millennials are retarded

Why are you talking to 15 yo boys?

fpbp
OP why do you think existential crises happen when people leave high school? they seem more functional because they haven't dealt with real world shit.

Children are less fucked in general. Society is literally designed to destroy you. You are a mindless slave with no willpower. Children are mostly still humans with all their natural potential aptitude in tact. We ruin them pretty quick though.

Something in the water. And the food. Oh and their parents are probably heathens who had the child out of wedlock.

>Society is literally designed to destroy you
So what's the self-preservation strategy here then?

hey i talk to 15 yr old boys all the time.

they're hot

Gen Z sure likes to suck their own dicks. Haven't accomplished anything and break their arms patting themselves on the back. They're going to be worse than millennials.

20-26 year olds dealt with the Great Recession at the most critical time in their lives. People in college got fucked in the post-grad market, and those heading into college had to choose a major they may not have wanted to do and are bitter about it (all those STEMs). The next generation is riding the continued growth after the recovery.

15 Is millennial you fucking retard

Funny, I actually just read something the author of the Japanese anime/manga Attack On Titan said about this; how, as we age, most people end up killing themselves--killing who they were as a child, and how he killed himself a long time ago. We cave in to societal pressures, lose our dreams, etc. He said the thing he envies the most is a childhood friend of his, who is alive and well, and still has passion for the things he did as a child. While Isayama (the author) doesn't care about action figures or squirt guns anymore thanks to his metaphorical suicide, his friend buys all the things he wanted as a kid and says "This is great, huh?!" Isayama says he puts on a facade and pretends to care because he doesn't want to upset his friend, but he mostly feels empty nowadays and has little passion for anything, much less things he had a passion for before he committed suicide. (Then he goes on to compare one of the AOT characters, Armin Arlert, to his childhood friend. I don't know if he's aware of it but he's basically projecting onto the MC of the series, Eren Jaeger, who has a major plotline that is basically "I am empty and completely codependent on my best friend and potential love interest Armin and I hate myself".)

Kind of depressing.

>15
>Millennial
Anyone born before 2000 and after 1980 is a Millennial. Anyone born from 2000 and later is Gen Z.

Define "functional"

Most males under 15 years old have never held a job, and generally don't have anything causing them stress....

Also, why does your range of autistc/socially fucked up males end at 25?? Do you think males over the age of 25 go back to being as functional/un-autistic as males under the age of 15????

Is this a real thread?????? Is something important going on that you're trying to slide? I honestly don't understand how this is a serious question.

/thread

No. It's not. Moron.

Gen X here. I've completely and utterly written off Millennials at this point, and am placing my faith in Gen Z coming up. Gen Z is poised to piss all over the millennial "way of life," and I for one am rooting for them. While most of the Millennial population is dying of AIDS thanks to casual random Tinder hookups, We'll be hiring Gen Z and grooming them to shape the future.

wew

They ARE more normal. Some where around when my old friends and myself were 18(I'm 26 now) everything started to get fucked up.

>One of them Can't leave him home town without suffering from major anxiety.
>One an hero'd about 2 years ago(SJW who though calling me redpilled was an insult)
>One is Stoned out of his mind 24/7 and hasn't been sober or awake before 2PM since high school.
>One went full blown Shillary SJW and comes to blows if you say anything about his failed Canidate
>One knocked up a girl(who already had been knocked up before) when he was 22 and again at 24.
>One had a full blown melt down at work and treated to kill a Coworker, he was arrested and last I heard was getting massive therapy.

My total circle in HS was about twelve people, none of them had problems with the law and were all A-B students in AP classes. Best guess is that it has something to do with Weed or drugs they started taking.

At 15 things may not be going well for you, but you still know you're young, and that in the future, it'll all figure itself out eventually. You'll eventually get a girlfriend, you'll eventually do well in school, you'll eventually get a good job, you'll eventually get married, you'll eventually buy a house and have a family. It's just a matter of time, right?

Then they hit 20, and realize nothing has changed, then they start to stress and worry, this causes them to get anxiety and depression.

By 25 they realize it's pretty much over, their youth is fading, they missed all the milestones they were supposed to hit between 18 and 25. They never got the girl, they never really did well in school, they never got that perfect job, they never got married, they never bought a house, they never started a family. They see other (superior) 15-20 year olds doing what they thought they would have done, and it makes them even more depressed.

This personally happened to me, and I didn't realize it until I compared myself to my younger male cousins who are now all in the middle of this stage. They've all gone from really out-going happy 15 year old guys, to now being 20-25 year old miserable sad fucks. What's even worse for them is that they had me as an example of what NOT to do, and they still didn't "make it" like they thought they would.

I even remember my uncles/aunties telling my younger male cousins "Look at how user's life turned out!, don't do what he did!" and they all thought they were going to turn out different, and they all turned out pretty much like me.

44, genxer here. Your Aunts/ Uncles sound like assholes putting you up as what not to do. Life is hard and doesn't turn out like you think it will. You're fine as long as you keep on trying. You keep on going. Cut off people, whether they're family or not, if they put you down.

high schools are still filled with shitskins.

>oh no success is a struggle

Grow the fuck up user. Life doesn't end in your mid-twenties.

So it's "normal" huh?

90's